Answers to frequently asked questions about the Parlor

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Jun 23, 2019 16:08

And you can give to another is possible through the map, the Term "highlight" of another person. In this sense it is universal and for the most part the limitations are in our head.
:D

Терве

Post by Терве » Mon Jun 24, 2019 0:55

Thank you!

Аля Гаврилова

Post by Аля Гаврилова » Fri Aug 16, 2019 13:12

Good day to all! Recently became the owner of SS
The effects of SS definitely feel, especially in the beginning and very positive. It was amazing. People (customers) at work just didn't want me to move in interaction is also curious effects. Then as it quieted down, and then apparently relevelling blocks. While there is no sense that the problems go away, but rather began to be noticed a bit.
Little confused which side to himself to make room? The user then why to products are not. Yesterday finally came the long-awaited parcel from PL and joy 108.Do I understand correctly: SS to wear to that party where it says BLAGA? Which side to wear to his PL and Отраду108? Some of them can charge the water? And how to wear them together in the same pocket to which side of each other? And about Отраду108 - it's a sticker - which side is she working and whether it nucleici for example on the PL, or not worth it? How do they fit together, reinforce each other only SS, or, for example, PL and joy also together enhance Dr Dr? and most importantly do not interfere with others etc? In General, PL and оОтраду108 I bought for a gift. But now I read that to start more harmonious with the SS. Now I don't know how that effects were mild and positive in humans. To your untrained eye thought Отрада108+PL = EN. cleansing+ Total harmonization. Now I'm not sure how it will work, I would like that soft and protected. Tell me this combination Отрада108+PL which can give effect? Given that the person is a beginner and is unlikely to be deeply explored in the parlor , but I agree to try in action. Now thinking maybe to give your SS, but that's the joy of need and PL, and then 3 at once will be a lot at once? Sorry for messy writing. However, it is very important to understand, and the forum in-FA scattered, difficult to understand.
When I write about the expected effects of the parlor "protection" for example, I certainly do not mean any direct protective function. Just do not know how to formulate correctly on such a difficult subject, and called on domestic. I read the description of the parlor many times and the reviews and discussion. Meant that help that can give a window in life in the form of greater choice of options, the opportunity to learn more information, make a more harmonious decision, and everything else. And I understand that the same chamber will be completely different for different people. But there is a common say direction have kidou chamber. Action Отрады108 can't articulate correctly one word, so I wrote protection. Maybe I misunderstood, and after reading through the month or year your questions, I'm gonna laugh)) (even hope so) And while the desired rassenia and tips, which by the way are very helpful))<

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon Aug 19, 2019 21:24

Аля Гаврилова wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 13:12
Little confused which side to himself to make room?
In General, it is not so important, use the imagination to increase effects.
Аля Гаврилова wrote:
Some of them can charge the water?
All possible, but the effects are different and each has its own
Аля Гаврилова wrote:
And how to wear them together in the same pocket to which side of each other? And about Отраду108 - it's a sticker - which side is she working and whether it nucleici for example on the PL, or not worth it? How do they fit together, reinforce each other only SS, or, for example, PL and joy also together enhance Dr Dr? and most importantly do not interfere with others etc
Svetlitsy reinforce each other
Аля Гаврилова wrote:
Now thinking maybe to give your SS, but that's the joy of need and PL, and then 3 at once will be a lot at once?
It will be good, PL very soft product!
Good luck !

Аля Гаврилова

Post by Аля Гаврилова » Tue Aug 20, 2019 14:24

Thank you for your answers, it is generally understood. And still there are many questions. And one of them about the seminars, where to look, whether there is in the record and will there be new?