Owner reviews of the parlor (without discussion)

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
АндрейКо
Re: owner Reviews of the parlor (without discussion)

Post by АндрейКо » Wed Dec 18, 2013 18:15

A couple of hours ago got a couple of Parlor Super!
First impressions - in the chest(front part) something warm from them :) - medium-heavy.
Svetlitsa-Super blue because of the card - on one side of the Svetlitsa SUPER, the second written by BLAGA. Experimentally determined that to wear to his side ,where it says Svetlitsa SUPER. (the documentation for this SS, unfortunately, not found).

PS - maybe it makes sense to put shared files with the description-the product documents? (I have for example, two SS only 1 copy, and the bonus FOOTING and SPACE completely without it) THANK you!!! :D

PSS - the increase in luminosity see! (noticed after 3 hours randomly)

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:29

The child SS a couple of times normalsville pressure.
(after about 4 hours after the beginning socks.)
I didn't at first - took the SS, waited for the increase (the next day). again issued and remeasure in 4 hours...
and strictly according to a certain scheme... - first down the bottom, then top.

PS - tomorrow (today) without the SS will go for an MRI - the reason I want to know.

PSS - in as a lighter cold... I realized some problems (health) are interlinked...

in Space - while combing his son first complained - that starts to hurt the right part of the top of the head. A couple of days managed to remove this problem... (I imagine a bundle of light rays unraveling while combing the Cosmos, SS, Stabilizer, 2АМБ + work in proselochnoy condition ... something helped, or all together :) I do not know. )

Now he is brushing her hair! Like!

More clear was the feeling that we are really part of the whole thing... Now I will carefully take stock of your health, including to minimize problems of his son.

UpDate: still not entirely clear - the SS intelligence is? now I woke up feeling SS teeth teplit-highlights. (not the card itself, while the structure with which it connects of course)

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Dec 26, 2013 17:34

Jokes-jokes - top left (from me if you count) to cut the wisdom tooth. Especially cool considering the fact that I already have for 40 years.
And almost don't care (just bite it whole wheat bread and felt...)

I almost forgot :) yesterday on my left foot a couple of warts fell off (appeared in the Institute...) after a bath with baking soda (on the left leg also carry BJ Panacea wide BH... + often take baths with ASD-Fraction-2)

UpDate 03-03-2014 - all teenager on the legs are gone (when I'm not sure) - not more than a month and a half. (now I wear SS+SB)
Last edited by АндрейКо on Mon Mar 03, 2014 22:26, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:23

Please stick to the topic "owner Reviews of parlor (without debate) "

АльфМ

Post by АльфМ » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:25

I was allowed to wear SS friend, he had papilloma on palms.
Within two months they were gone. In his opinion, SS him, gave him strength, like shorter.)

Алекс С

Post by Алекс С » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:02

I used to have two jobs, one for money the other for fun.
I know it is wrong, but so...

That pleasure had to part, you might say, my workplace has reduced...
In principle, not deadly, but sadly, I was off, all the creativity, joy.

So, yesterday the box arrived parlor (SS 9 pieces + bonus). And today, with the work where actually reduced, called and invited to work.
Ask "and when a decision on my person that took?". Answer - "yesterday".

Гаттал

Post by Гаттал » Thu Feb 13, 2014 23:32

It took 2 months and 3 weeks since purchased a chamber. Nothing unusual or extraordinary happened. Constantly carry two drawing rooms. The promised action of the parlor is not observed. Relationships with people as before. Are conflicts. Since acquired room 3 times got on fine for violations. Which was not the case. The financial situation has not improved. Disappointed chamber. It is a pity money. I will continue to monitor for changes. :cry:

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Sun Mar 09, 2014 22:49

Hello, friends! decided and I write a couple of lines about Svetlitsa Super. Out of the ordinary and nothing happened....but began to hurt the problem areas - I think my aura was cleaned...and the most important in my opinion, the aspect I'm faster access to the main information...And to see what is said on the part of the problem ( and not only mine)...previously required more time to search for some information...not yet shoveled a lot of junk that is..Now times 1 get what conceive...Wearing SS since September 2013. Before the New Year, other products were not...Definitely changes observed during these autumn months...Maybe someone my review will be useful)))) :oops:

Алексей Борка

Post by Алексей Борка » Mon Apr 07, 2014 16:32

Courier brought me the SS on 25 June 2013. The next day a terrible accident, the machine in the trash, my son - not a scratch. Then half a year booze binge (don't know if there's a connection with the SS:)), sleep has become significantly less, in terms of finances - after the crash some solid losses were. For the New 2014 life changed, got a new nice office, bad for me Dating themselves disappeared from my life, restored relations with the girl half a year did not communicate even (broke up we also during the period of SS). In the fall of 2013 gave reproach SS friend barely took back - he's got were headaches, which were constant for many years, friend him 200 000 rubles in the envelope was given for the purchase of cars and a lot of small improvements he had. Noticed is 2-3 days not to carry SS, start small troubles, promising to escalate into a major, once put on the SS, everything disappears also unfounded as it appeared. Planning to buy the SB and something else.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:57

A simple way to erase external negative on the body and on a variety of surfaces - do it with wet wipes, pre-structured with the SS.

глобус

Post by глобус » Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:39

To begin with, I have problems with the head )) I have special. Responds to all stimuli by increased pressure inside the skull (not exactly blood, doctors still can not understand). Listen to music, work out physically, I read, think hard, etc. - as a result of the patient's head and eyes like a vampire ( just different strength).So, write about the miracle of healing I'm not going for it there, and wear week ( I have the SS and joy). But head responded. Conclusion: stickers affect somehow on the person ( for example a special program inspires you to buy some other kind of nonsense :? ), but whether the claimed result time will tell.
PS. Well, I became a little easier to control myself in psycho-emotional terms, although it may be a placebo. Still some individuals have become less rude. All.

АВД

Post by АВД » Wed Apr 29, 2015 18:52

Good day! Svetlitsy purchased over a year ago. Indeed, many of the adapters helped to solve many problems. The most important that I tried to solve for many years, and which is dimly conscious. This happened after about a year. It all depends on the depth and severity of the problem. ( Don't want to describe here, because it's too personal). Small problems are solved almost immediately. Moreover, it is important at first to rely on your intuition and buy what you feel necessary in the first place. So, for me it was Svetlitsa super and mirror. Super good and I was soon lost. Right at home. Good lost eyes: and immediately there's almost not there. In my case, as I understand now, it was natural because I had a deeper problem than the good things of life, such obvious or something. Lost in the apartment room worked quite difficult to estimate, because nobody knows how much they have smoothed the situation. It is worth saying that all the other experiments, which take almost all the money and time were useless and even had adverse effects. It lasted 10 years. The only thing I did not, I think, is not left in the monastery. So the experience is quite extensive and can confidently say that room is a miracle of scientific thought and, very possibly, its biggest tangible achievement. Also used stickers on the glasses. Vision, which recently "thehalo" recovered within two or three days, dawnelle - improved gradually. ( now they are also not for me). Really want to buy them again. With a mirror not so simple. Watch as describes the author can't are still, very uncomfortable, headaches and so on, that the mirror played a major role in improving the quality of life. Svetlitsa-super the first three days so strongly affected me that ... I don't know what to compare it to. The descriptions on the forum such a powerful influence there was none of unsubscribing. I even sent a private message to Lily, before I was hard. Three days later started a new life, the rise and normalization of psycho - emotional state. Developed the habit that is always lucky. Better get used to it.)) This luck continued for quite a long time after the loss of a chamber. Now going to buy svetlicka with limited validity due to lack of funds. It turned out, Sergei Dinovich will not be to produce them, which is very bad. I would like to know what is the solution. ( When I first saw this modification, internally glad, I thought it was a good PR move, because to distribute a chamber and a knowledge of them should be very outside the box). Very grateful to Galina. Once in the office, Andrew met accidentally (?) Galina and Sergey Dinovich, who came to Moscow. Galina suggested, how to use SB, not only for themselves. I have a son at the time, went into the army. As a result of using this technique came to the right place. Would be very grateful. In General, a chamber so many different helped change that was not able to leave feedback, like more specifically resumerabbit. And change walked and walked. Without exaggeration I can say that now when I will soon be 46 years, it is the happiest period of my life. And I'm fully aware that a crucial role in this sigrali chamber. Previously, it was not life, and survival, struggle and overcoming. I don't mind them and find that overcoming the norm, however, all was not so tough. Immensely grateful to Sergey Dinamico, Galina and Andrey Kabankova. And wish them translate their ideas and desires.<

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Apr 29, 2015 20:47

АВД wrote:Now going to buy svetlicka with limited validity due to lack of funds. It turned out, Sergei Dinovich will not be to produce them, which is very bad. I would like to know what is the solution.
This hour ASD is developing a fundamentally new method of "delivery" Svetlichnaya structures and the quality of interaction much higher than that of the Parlor in the usual "package". I wish You a life of light and glowing life!

АВД

Post by АВД » Wed Apr 29, 2015 21:09

Thank you too all the best!
However, cool, but confusing... is a Fundamentally new way of "delivery"...telepathically?)))

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Apr 29, 2015 21:35

Well, almost :wink: suggest soon ASD he will tell all :wiz

Просперэ

Post by Просперэ » Mon May 04, 2015 2:54

Акела wrote:
АВД wrote:Now going to buy svetlicka with limited validity due to lack of funds. It turned out, Sergei Dinovich will not be to produce them, which is very bad. I would like to know what is the solution.
This hour ASD is developing a fundamentally new method of "delivery" Svetlichnaya structures and the quality of interaction much higher than that of the Parlor in the usual "package". I wish You a life of light and glowing life!
Want to buy a room soon. it makes sense to wait for new technology?

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon May 04, 2015 10:20

Просперэ wrote:Want to buy a room soon. it makes sense to wait for new technology?
The term of release of new technology "dissemination" of the Parlor, not known to me. As far as I know, this time is the development site for this technology.

If you do not know what to choose :) kintos lot :wink:,
:wiz

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon May 18, 2015 2:54

Просперэ wrote:
Акела wrote:
Want to buy a room soon. it makes sense to wait for new technology?
Before the release of new technologies it will take at least several months. And it will be quite inconvenient, as each life of the file limited to 1 month. That is, it is for people who can buy and want to try. Though there will be advantages: always the latest version of structure and installment payments.

Просперэ

Post by Просперэ » Fri May 29, 2015 1:53

Use Way, super 210, joy for a few weeks. The result is 0..
Unfortunately, I joined the ranks of those who believe that it is a trivial Commerce for those seeking the Grail at the lack of domestic will. The cases of the work of the parlor in the descriptions above, the result of autosuggestion/faith/intention of that work each case separately. Besides, I read again the reviews, it became clear that most of them are from people that our steps or other relationship to the site. I hope my post will not delete, so people know the pros and cons. In my case, regrets about the money spent, there is regret about the time spent and attention to this resource.

АВД

Post by АВД » Fri May 29, 2015 2:14

Good day! Forgot to announce one valuable effect received from the mirror. Improved family relationships that I established as best I could. The topic, reasons learned everything, knew that only patience and love will help over time. However, it is hard, and when they have been resolved?. The effect was like a miracle. Really missing some kind of internal conflict. After about a week of finding passive card on the mirror. Do not tell me that this is the effect of faith. The second side still does not know what has been done.

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri May 29, 2015 8:49

Просперэ wrote:Using Lad, super 210, joy for a few weeks. The result is 0..
And what was your measured result? What ispolzovali the criterion of truth? And what was going to happen to "acquire faith" :roll:? And why believe in something that is not obvious?

Well and generally have good without Slovenia and the children's resentment came to the description of their experience. Maybe You should experiment on the effects of the Chamber on the water, well, there is freeze and get crystals or thickly to dissolve the salt and let the water evaporate and salt crystals to study that can show if the "impact" card.

Well if You're a techie, then use a voltmeter to measure the resistance of saline solution to obtain the data to draw a graph, but of course to make some time comparing test objects to which the room did not podkladov... (somewhere in the depths of the site, it was a more detailed description of independent research)

And it is better to think of your experiment,... head she's not only wearing a hat is there and from there to watch :wink:

Well, or at least ask the author of these articles a direct question, as on his knees, himself, to check their work. But You don't seem to need proof. No? Well, maybe I'm wrong :?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:11

Просперэ wrote:Using Lad, super 210, joy for a few weeks. The result is 0..
Unfortunately, I joined the ranks of those who believe that it is a trivial Commerce for those seeking the Grail at the lack of domestic will. The cases of the work of the parlor in the descriptions above, the result of autosuggestion/faith/intention of that work each case separately. Besides, I read again the reviews, it became clear that most of them are from people that our steps or other relationship to the site. I hope my post will not delete, so people know the pros and cons. In my case, regrets about the money spent, there is regret about the time spent and attention to this resource.
Акела wrote:And what is your measured result? What ispolzovali the criterion of truth? And what was going to happen to "acquire faith" ? And why believe in something that is not obvious?
Good point Akella is unlikely to find understanding among Prospera. This unjustified expectations.
Man thinks that he will like other users, and hopes that he feels more necessary. However, the interaction with the Parlor is always individual. Everyone is too complex and unique, have your surroundings and environment. Therefore, the manifestation of the effect of the Parlor individually and has its own dynamics. Some effect is manifested quickly and clearly, others slowly and gradually.
That positive effect is always, according to numerous scientific reports by independent organizations. Some of them displayed on this website. However, to notice changes in yourself without the use of equipment and not many succeed. There are enough sensitive people, many of whom wrote on this forum that can see the changes. Another group of users - people who are strong changes (sometimes a few months). These, too, are able to notice positive changes from the use of the Parlor. However, most users may not notice. Sometimes notice relatives or friends, as over the visible. Sometimes you should stop using the Parlor some time (3 days - 2 weeks) and then again to see if there's any effect.
In any event, use of Parlor is not able to harm the user, since the main effect of normalization. That is the desire of all parameters of the body to normal. This effect was also confirmed experimentally.
You can still attend the seminar. At the seminar, through collective action, there is an amplification of the Parlor and the feeling of them much brighter and richer.<

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Mon Jun 29, 2015 13:08

ASD

You wrote that the product "designer body" can be washed by hand, i.e. direct contact with water will not destroy it, and in the instructions to the SS says that you can take a bath with her - does this mean that Svetlitsa Super is also not afraid of direct contact with the water? And if you still "afraid", how do you then recommend to protect it? Laminate or something else?
SS bought as a gift, and now the owner had these questions.

With respect :)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Aug 16, 2015 16:40

By the way, one note about the possibility СС108 and Biointernet.. Some of my relatives /inclusive of the wife, i.e., not blood relatives, but I ispytyvayu to have very warm feelings/ much younger after I started using СС108. I also younger, but some of these relatives can be seen much Here much.. father-in-law already almost 70 years of age.. He has not one white hair on my head /retired but working actively/.. And the wife /her 30 years of age look like 18 year old girls.. :)
p.s. I sometimes allocate well /as a resource/ their relatives are, in different directions, because the moments they stop my breath..

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:12

Achim White hair on the head of Your father-in-law after Your use СС108 darkened (white hair appeared dark color?)
Or hair retained a natural color and has never lost color?