Owner reviews of the parlor (without discussion)

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
Owner reviews of the parlor (without discussion)

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Oct 04, 2009 21:19

At the request of the forum to create a topic that will be strictly moderated. Remain the REVIEWS ABOUT the PARLOR.
Ask those who wrote reviews in zafluzhenym topics to copy them here.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sun Oct 04, 2009 22:34

Are the owner of the Room - Super.
Just note the fact that engage in various spiritual practices and in this regard, perhaps the increased sensitivity to the subtle world.
Svetlitsa at the level of anahata (the heart chakra).
First impressions:
*Once picked up the front Room, he felt a tickling in my chest, it lasted about 10 minutes.
*Towards evening, a feeling of peace and "remission" internal dialogue.
*Shocking dreams all night, I saw a screen of dreams. Woke up 2 hours earlier than usual.
Experience the next day:
*A very strong sense of "shift" of reality (transaction). The world has shown that it has moved to a new life track. A strange condition.
*Are strange people, you ask for something or just climb. It is impossible not to notice. Friends who were there at that time, believed in the Parlor. Pulls a roof.
First, the phenomena disappeared, instead of them, began to appear long-term. So.
Impressions at the moment (took 1.5 months)
*Contracted time, ie, so much has happened over 1.5 months, as if he lived a year. It's not annoying, all the usual, but very rich! If it goes on for life can do a lot! Focus on that paragraph!
*Full mutual understanding with others. Strangers say they feel close to me like an old friend. Better to feel.
*After two years's bachelor life, met a girl. A month together. Although, not even looking for. (Amendment: 3 September 2010, the girl became my wife. So be careful with parlor :))
*In General, the consciousness began to transform. Look at things differently, not like before. 1.5 months, very strong changes.
*Came to the conclusion that front room, it is a tool of the far distances. I wonder what will happen in 6-9 months.
*Decided to purchase all products FACE.<
Last edited by МерКаБа on Fri Jan 28, 2011 21:58, edited 1 time in total.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:13

Well, I'll write a couple of lines.

It should be noted that I also zaniemysl spiritual and energy practices, not Pervy year, and systematically.

SS - felt. Started tanzie sensations in the body, Perception is almost not changed, although it may be noted that the concentration increased.
It became easier to communicate with people and with animals (horses, for example)

SB - hours polstore sausage. A pleasant heaviness in the body, warm, pulling sensation. Then he let go. By the end of the trail. the day pleasant tiredness. Now physically, almost odishaw.
Mental - much rebuilt the internal chat. It has become much easier to control. Concentration increased, but for this we have followed, that would not "go to sleep" :-)

Аураведа

Post by Аураведа » Wed Oct 07, 2009 23:20

I bought all the drawing rooms, except the drawing rooms of gold and Ekonorma. And here's what to watch after 2 months of use of the Parlor:
- The sealing effect of the number of events per unit of time is very strongly felt, as the Merkaba.
- Feel your energy field as a large, massive and dense formation.
- Discovered the system Turbo Gopher during use of the Parlor, and must say very pleased with the results of their studies. I have this system it even works.
- Began to feel people, my insight has increased by an order, probably.
Manipulation based on guilt, I now do not apply.
- Its main task as a mother, I see it now is to help my daughter deal with fast setups of guilt. And I have made much progress in this field. As a result, now my daughter is almost constantly in a great mood, laughing, she opened up creativity, ranging from painting and ending with musical improvisations at the piano, although nobody taught and not taught to play.
- Established relations on the job.
- No longer want to sleep during the working day, a lot of energy.
- and much more...:))

ГаГа-Ра

Post by ГаГа-Ра » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:57

I exercises to strengthen the eye muscles involved with the Mirror of ISIS. Noticed that exercise with a mirror provide a more obvious and lasting effect, than without a mirror.
While the world becomes more vivid, the contrast shown. Focus clearer.
As a result, Five years ago prescribed glasses farsightedness. Now read without glasses.
I want to share the first interview with the Mirror. Once was at a party where there were a lot of people. Unexpected condition began to deteriorate rapidly, almost unconscious. At this time, I gave up the Mirror and said look yourself in the eye. Everything was blurry, but after a few minutes I could see his eyes clearer and clearer. People around me were amazed at such rapid recovery. And from that moment I don't need dokazatelstva the Mirror works or not. I felt its beneficial effect.
Every meeting with you in this Mirror opens a new page and opportunities, like trying to read a very exciting book.
Now I use all products FACE.

Мари

Post by Мари » Sat Oct 17, 2009 23:54

Products FACE use two years, so that the "accumulated" experience and examples.
The main conclusion - first can be worn the product as a "magic pill", but after that should come all the same stage for which they were created actually, when it set goals and effectively achieve them (bright Room and Super Good, well, Mirror of ISIS, as "navigators"). Otherwise, it's like a microscope to dig the ground, and are not cheap products, it is not clear, "for the money paid".
One example of how the products I like, and he continues to live, evolve, do not think that I recommend everyone to do so.
First Svetlitsa-Super your I accidentally drowned in the toilet of a private apartment in the spring of 2008 (I live on the second floor, building 16-apartment 8-apartment cottage, German prisoners were built after the war, apartment in private ownership, so the state should not do especially for us, although I left the organization supports the bid to strengthen the falling off of the balcony).
For some reason during the summer, made repairs (Euro) we are a neighbor to the site and both apartments are under our own, on the same riser. The fixation of the 12 other apartments do not. In November 2008, my children first went to the Assembly to Boris Zolotov E., which, as you know, founded the Academy MAPP academician is Sergei Avdeyev Dinovich.
While I was going on a trip, we covered the building of the new roof.
At the Assembly I met Avdeev and bought the Svetlitsa-Blaga gold. Come: unhappy workers do not understand why suddenly sent at the end of November and it is unclear from what means in the budget was for this year - paint the facade, the porch is poured, and so on.
And dogs appeared in 2008 in three of the four apartments on the riser, which, as you know, "improves Feng Shui".
And here comes October 1, 2009, Sergey Dinowitz spends the first lecture in St. Petersburg on October 3-4 scheduled seminar, coming 2nd in the evening, on the chalkboard in the kitchen written in crooked letters: "TOMORROW REPAIR the ENTRANCE," this is the day the worker came in and said. The repair of the entrance began with the seminar.
It follows that the radius of the Chamber is a Super "little" more than the 1.5 meters specified in the annotation, however, I sagely started to say that it's water, zero-carrying effect of transferring information - at any distance and instantaneously, so activate this effect renovated, my room's still there.
I now plan apartment to stick on the Mirror of ISIS and wait.<

Мари

Post by Мари » Sun Oct 18, 2009 0:55

And I will write more about the seminars of academics MAPP: I have after the workshops Nefedovskoye Inna, Olga E. Zolotova and Sergei Avdeev Dinovich that I visited (two out of three organized) in 2009, was striking to me the extent of the changes, so I'm sure that this Room-the Good-gold (and at the workshop of Sergei Dinovich still in the hands and "Good-diamond" was in the hands to hold), which is "triggered" when a powerful group work with goals, Olga E. we are still in the labyrinth ran so "I prostrela" across the generations: within 4 days after the seminar, made up his genealogical tree on genway.ru found all the living relatives who are registered in the network, around the world...
So if you don't believe you "well your product" and at the seminar of ASD was not never, then...
moreover, 24-25 October - approaching - seminar in St. Petersburg, and Sergei Dinowitz is an amazing instructor. Ask anyone, if they managed well to hold their seminars in St. Petersburg, "let" if them the city, did they not something that "should be left", but at least to reach this city, came to him, in the end, its inhabitants - it is known for the attendance of seminars in St. Petersburg in comparison with Moscow and the black earth region,Siberia and so on.
So, Sergey Dinowitz held a seminar at the highest level.
1. We in the group were the laboratory staff Kirlian ru, they also gave us a room for a seminar and right after the seminar was planned jointly regular scientific meetings on the latest technologies that I think will leave a mark in the scientific world.
2. Both days on presentation of the lectures was about 25 people, and it's mostly been different people, and both days of the workshop was for 12 people and also had a different composition, on the second day the team was "naselenie".
3. At the end of the final, when we went together with each specified purpose, formed a "cross" of six people in black clothes, and this structure was inscribed in the structure of the other, in the bright, three - two - three. And in the evening I remembered that this day, October 4, Sunday, was - leavetaking (completion) of the feast of the exaltation of the Holy cross.
4. Feature (unique!?) it seminars S. D. Avdeeva in the method, which is both a principle of action of the products of the FACE: the embedding of the structure (and not breaking, and then create a new one), the combination of structures, and therefore the complexity of the system, and hence increase its adaptability, survivability, reducing chances for error and disaster, to put it simply, you enrich and you get more opportunities to make independent and accurate decisions.
And this principle - a thin, intelligent, not every instructor is available for the second reason, well, and by nature and that is one that according to this principle, the CE builds. It acts as the room-Brilliant, perhaps, which was invented by Sergei Dinovich (this is a joke).<

софий

Post by софий » Tue Oct 20, 2009 21:01

By purchasing a Parlor momentary miracle was not expecting. About future results, not much thought. Just trust your feeling that me and my family need this product. In addition to the Chamber acquired a Lad and a Mirror. Use these products for a couple of years. We mainly used the Room for the relief of pain when they arise. Sometimes helped, sometimes not. And I recently made a stunning discovery.
The fact that the last 10 years I have had chronic fatigue syndrome. Constant feeling of heaviness in the chest pressure, a chronic condition of lack of sleep. To get up in the night to the child unbearable torment - a state bedto is going to fall and never rise again. It's like a shadow that constantly follows you and torments. And that's all year after year, it becomes habitual and normal.
Reading the reviews on this forum, I suddenly realized for myself that I have this constant heaviness no. And I remembered that not long ago. Probably more than six months. The change in status coincided with the period code is to use the Room constantly. Previously applied from case to case. Sometimes remembered and wore and often forgotten. Particularly notable changes for me in comparison with the periods of birth of first two children. Now gave birth to the third. All easy to do. Wake up several times a night well-rested as if slept. And had not despise, feel bad, sleep bad again. Began to keep up with the day as much as earlier in the week.
The parlor braided beads - looks like a decoration
http://www.babyblog.ru/com/rukodelie/467340
A few words about the mirror. When you look at him in a relaxed state, you hear a pleasant new tune. I say it is the melody of my soul. To boast of any results are unable, because of his disorganization. Look rare.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Oct 22, 2009 15:52

the spoon of tar in barrel of honey :cry: :cry:
I Svetlitsa-super... energy from it is of course - but in 2-3 months we cease to feel it....
yesterday I was in the store on Kalanchevke -Ecology - there are shungite stickers on the phone are 108 rubles, made in the form of zodiac signs written on them that also completely protect people from electro magnetic radiation and magnetic insoles for 73 rubles 50 kopecks - which give a flow of energy - in comparison with which the parlor just and some were not.... what to believe????
Oh durut our blaaaaaaaaa.....
feel how a placebo - researcher to test all the time :D :) :wiz

Кварк

Post by Кварк » Thu Oct 22, 2009 18:44

A few of curious about the work of SS and SB.
first, and perhaps most importantly, for all the time that has passed from the moment of arrival to me still products, I just haven't had a spare minute to do something here and so take and share some observations that occur over the course of the movement with the parlor... there was so much neproshteno at this time... :)
Important acceptance, which came to me in may of this year is that the seal of the temporary flow helped to ensure that: personal time is expensive!
The number and quality of events have increased the value of personal time, which led to more reasonable his raskhodyvanie... build information structures for the future and/or more productive taking advantage of the time spent. So much for the seal of personal time.
And now. Still, as they say, in the shaggy may of this year (seems so long ago it was... :wink: ) there was one amusing case.
Like the case of eurovegas, which has become an involuntary witness to not quite work correctly the travel Agency and was able, (still, probably, not without the help of SB) to extract from the situation benefits, happened to me here is such a case.

This year moved obscenely protracted repairs in the apartment, and when the process has reached the last stage it was necessary to choose the curtains at the window. Went to the nearest company is the decor, chose the option of parties, thought... it Turns out that the final sum on the Drapes and window curtains higher than the cost of glass is almost doubled. :shock:
Not counting of course on that amount, especially with the Good in the pocket... well, in General all discounts considered expensive...
After a couple of days trying to persuade the master - decorator to keep me company and appreciate my choice ... force was not necessary, he was interested in good performance of the work. Because for anyone who is included in the case as a whole, wants not one thing didn't ruin the final performance and curtains for decor - nuance powerful.
So. Come. My version did not like him. In the catalogs. Find a great option of standing more of my choice... Well, what can you do about the creative process requires a sacrifice. Agree.
Manager calls back a few days to notify of the presence of this tissue in their supplier. Come, enter into a contract. Disburse half of the amount. And... here begin the marvels... :wiz
This Manager calls back a few days, sorry and haltingly explains that "unfortunately, in the presence of the supplier does not have this fabric... but for some strange reason, they (Moscow partners) has notified the company in reverse... (well, of course, there's nothing strange banal jamb from the Moscow provider)". And we have the contract signed, and payment has passed. Hmm. What should I do? I'm dissatisfied come the next day in this decor, choose the same fabric, which is laid eyes during the first visit... and Presto. I do a substantial discount for the joint supplier, their discomfort and mine in an empty spent the time... and free drape! That's it!

The paint was absolutely neojidanno. Needed a special paint, which I couldn't find either in specialty stores anywhere in the General...
A decorator said to me: "Well, we were working nearby. Weighed sign. And... I got the idea to go to a nearby unremarkable shopping center." Where the entire area passed only company manufacturing paints... well, I think it is not worth telling. There was superparent for quality/price. Etc., etc.
I think to some extent Due to the SS and SB repairs ended pretty quickly and is pleasing to the eye. :D<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 22, 2009 19:07

We go with his wife to catch the car (on Saturday), drag heavy bags in both hands. I'm holding 20 kg (bottle), she's got packets of juice, pounds 12. Horror as uncomfortable,hands cut,fingers blue. none of the drivers on our street did not stop and we decided to trudge on home. Suddenly from the yard taxiing Mercedes Executive class, well, awesome,new. Stops near us,glass sinks-where the guy Asks guys can help You. I feel the trick (well, this can not be easy), and refuse. The wife says,come on, we're together, everything will be okay. In General, he drove us to the destination we met and he showed us the acceleration to 100 km/h in 4.5 seconds, etc. Laughing All excellent! money did not want to take, but I said not for delivery, but for the tour and ride, laugh, Smile In celebration (celebrated my birthday), the restaurant gave me a hookah and 2 belly dance, everything went super.

З.Л.П.

Post by З.Л.П. » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:16

Good afternoon everyone. When I first heard about the Parlor (April 2008.)immediately believed it.How it works, what effects does the I did not know, but just know that it's the right thing. I bought everything that was on that day, the Parlor Windows Way, Ekonorm, Mirror (Mat and Svetlitsa Blaga came later). The parlor wore all the time. To be honest, I do not remember what the beginning was feeling. The rhythm was very lively, there was no time to draw attention to themselves. But after about a month noticed that she began to feel more cheerful, forces like increased. Improved sleep. After a while I noticed that stopped severe headaches and fainting (as a consequence of the unstable pressure). And the fall was allergic, which was year-round for several years on many components. With the advent of Svetlitsy Benefits expanded range of activities, more work and, of course, income.
A chamber act not only on their owners but also those who are near (and drawing rooms do not have). In may Sergei Dinovich conducted a seminar in the Ukraine in Kryvyi Rih. Engaged in the dance hall, where there is a large wall mirror. Sergei Dinovich attached structure on the mirrors and so left. As a result of: 1)children did more; 2) have a choreographer who works in this room (it's 40 years old) had problems in gynecology. Now expecting a child. And generally after the seminar began to unfold events. We opened the office the front room. And the rent we pay 9 times less valid. I soon acquired aurokameru, although the money for the purchase was not. But I went to meet him. Have given credit.
Noticed that people having a Chamber, highlight weaknesses, the weak links of relationships (what not to fear), and hence personal formation and bicrystalline qualities.

путилец

Post by путилец » Tue Nov 17, 2009 20:42

Started to use Svetlitsa-Super 2 months ago.What has changed in me during this time?At first it felt really unusual lift forces and mood.Like I went on vacation and rested for a full.Now it has become the norm.Even troubles not as much as I spoil your mood and attitude.In the team were more likely to listen to my opinion,though some the load has increased,but the strength is on the implementation of tasks is enough.Mitigation of experiences leaves the head clean, and ready for action.I can't say that health has improved as before, not particularly complained.A month ago, gave a detailed analysis-all indicators in the normal range.To fall asleep easier.Everyone is familiar with the problem to sleep after a busy day,even if it was something unpleasant or prior to upcoming working day which should be difficult.Used to be able to toss and turn for hours again and again thinking of the events,experiences.Now only have time to get comfortable and fall asleep.Get up in the morning is also easier,unless of course there is a big lack of sleep.To communicate with people easier and most importantly, want it constantly.It may wound,but more often to catch the views counter on the street,in the subway and look it in the face.Water really changes the taste to a slightly sweet,more pleasant.Nightmares were not.You will laugh,but decreased intestinal problems.Understanding with a very close friend turned into a prediction of the thoughts and desires of each other(to her, I also gave the Svetlitsa-Super).He became calmer.Things annoying previously now do not cause such strong emotions.Softer in communicating with people surrounding me every day just felt it was more likely to refer to me with various requests and questions.The truth began to decrease their own free time,but these same people and I do not deny.A few stronger self-confidence.I have a new purpose in life and identifies ways to achieve them.In General life has become better,life has become merrier :)
20 days ago I began to use Svetlitsa-Blaga.First,most vivid impression-when talking in the Smoking room on the other perceive these conversations.The gossip are on deaf ears.Growth of funds has not occurred,but it is there are other reasons,unfortunately.Gone was the habit of stupid to change channels of the TV, staring blankly at the screen.If not is not that interesting,just turn it off and turn on soft,quiet music.Periodic decreased the desire to drink.A month on beer didn't even look once.At the last office party at work to drink at all.Even felt embarrassed by the questions of colleagues.The information in my head fit better-don't deviate not znacie points isolate only the important points.More and more thoughts,solutions to arising problems.As it hurts the gums,put the card and the pain quickly diminished.After surgery, the knee ached and the card came in handy again-after half an hour stopped to pay attention.
A mirror was used once at a seminar Avdeeva in St. Petersburg.The experience is even somewhat scared.With long looking at his own face,saw the transformation of their features.Then through the shadows began to exude light,as if burned from the inside.In order to check whether these devices mirror the most suitable device.Because all perception,health,energy level and the pace of life is different.The mirror shows its effect most clearly, and in a short time.Once at home I tried with the usual in the bathroom-the effect is zero.Present at the seminar people told me very different impressions from the mirror,but that's a topic for another conversation.
There at the seminar got acquainted with the Mat Grace.It was secured on the back.After 5 minutes the body went easy nervous trembling,beginning to gently shake.Another 5 minutes later it's gone.When removed felt an icy chill on the back,as if pulled put,although a tight fit to the back was not.Forces increased,but I noticed it later,when he arrived home.The morning did not sleep well and the seminar went a few broken and came home after rest and sleep.For the rest I will not say as have not used them.This is just my experience.Heard from others to describe will not be solved-can a few to think on his own and wyhat criticism of their owners,and I don't want that.As a conclusion,I do not regret about the spent resources and time.Try.It's definitely better than a new cocktail at the bar,a new blockbuster in the cinema<

путилец

Post by путилец » Tue Nov 17, 2009 20:47

I apologize for the error.Typing in the Communicator,and there the keyboard is not very comfortable. :oops:

Дождик

Post by Дождик » Wed Dec 02, 2009 21:07

Svetlitsa-With three months.
If we talk about changes and things like that:
- promotes more rapid finding a common language between people. And gives you such a push that fails then (without a chamber (a week) the ability to quickly converge almost saved). initially especially amazed when strangers start talking to you just so 'out of the blue'.
- dreams are very realistic. even too. often emotionally rested for the night because of this.
when in the dream the room is not very close to the body, as it were, on distance (25-35cm) to sleep better.
- physical well-being. here interesting happened: just before medical tests for the doctor. among them was H. pylori (2,98 at the rate of 0.15), smears of the PCR - 2 bad result, immunogram 2типа (deviations from the norm different degrees for approx.13 indicators), VEB WB (figure 2 not OK) and a few others. at the same time started to drink vitamins. after 1.5 months passed the first PCR smears again - everything was normal. even after 0.5 months. passed for Helicobacter at the rate of 0,18 0,15 (treatment with antibiotics, which had to pass at the first examination, a gastroenterologist now canceled), then passed immunogram - deviations from the norm only one significant figure, another 3 around the rules hold. VEB WB - outside the norm against the previous 2 indicators, there were 8!
- 'successful' has increased in terms of interesting matches. however black strips has not been canceled: they, like good days, are coming EN masse. especially jinx proved to 5-7 days after onset. was just tough! as if all that even had maaalenky the probability of a sudden decided to happen. then alternately black-and-white periods, with a gradual decrease in amplitude.
- it is noted that the success was more evident in cases where the planning situation was not (as is go), or it is impossible in principle.
the cat slept near the place where the chamber is (placed under the pillow - it was almost on the pillow go, if under the sheet at the level of the navel, or near - falls on me at this place), became quieter, right now this effect a little bit.
- more strongly marked in this: when you Wake up, then cheerfulness comes quickly, it takes a few seconds and the brain is ready to work. here is a riddle, why do not understand (maybe ASD will comment)..

this is what is observed constantly. were also other pleasant things, about the clear and, more importantly, the permanent effect of a Chamber to say it is hard - we need statistics.<

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Dec 07, 2009 23:23

I use Svetlitsa Super 5 months
Last edited by Ростислав on Fri May 01, 2015 0:41, edited 5 times in total.

Солнечная

Post by Солнечная » Mon Dec 07, 2009 23:46

Irina Solovyova.Naberezhnye Chelny.+79503180777 Three years ago bought the Parlor.It was a great decision at the time,working as a masseuse,very tired.Purchase quickly recovered strength-began to generate ideas and,importantly,there were forces for their implementation .But my surroundings began to notice a REJUVENATION-and it continues! Opened its Dating,am consulting in various areas-in General-people,people,people.Yes, even sports.club,swimming pool,trainings,social activities-the dynamics of zhizneradostnoy increased markedly.Svetlitsa-help!!! Then purchased the Parlor-window.I felt the difference immediately-new ideas,creative Wake up,it's nice to be in the room,which was noted by my guests.Things went uphill.Now bought for 2 window-what, sooo glad). After energoizyskaniya people,apartments,offices -and to resume this activity-I will be happy to offer such a needed and useful invention for the duration of the effect.WANT TO SEE THE WORLD CLEANER AND BRIGHTER!THANKS TO THE INVENTORS!!!

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:06

A month from SS and Good... In the beginning probably just didn't notice, but ten days of commercials - not to notice it's not working!
1. Indeed, very often people come up with strange requests, they give me a cigarette, give me a couple of rubles and I will die without the hangover, then talk to them hotsa (BL, and in different places, including the restroom in some beer-hall), but the pearl approach - never got to sit in the morning (every morning just sitting in a cafe near work, with a Cup of coffee) TO... always someone will sit down "to discuss anything thread"...
2. GAI... three Times there were cases when the fine I was in full (that is not covered the excess on the highway, etc.) - the issue is closed the OFFICIAL fine for not wearing a seat belt -- Only a lot of talk about anything with the cops (although this is not a disadvantage :) )
3. SS and alcohol are incompatible things! IMHO, be mildly different... a different feeling that is... in Short, we go to drink - VELIZY down :)
4. Went today to buy a heater in the house... walked and Walked - it is expensive, the guano... Suitable senior Manager and he says - "I look at You, walks and walks, not Maiti to choose, huh?" - "well, yeah, I can't..." - "I'll show You a few heaters, then our worker during unloading planted Yih slightly - so we are ready to drop the 50%, but assuming that'll take two... toast - one for nothing" In General I agreed and just drove off from the store - calls Mom - "we Dim the heater burned - come get to shop some, see podeshevle, but good... :shock: :shock: :roll: Here I celuju and lost... Boom see more...

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Jan 25, 2010 0:52

-
Last edited by Ростислав on Fri May 01, 2015 0:42, edited 1 time in total.

Валентина Бойко

Post by Валентина Бойко » Thu Jan 28, 2010 23:35

I use With With and a mirror of ISIS in the course of 2.5 months
and during that time got a very interesting result.
17 years ago I did operatsyyu on the head and
damaged trigeminal facial nerve, then
there was a bias person, which I didn't
the result was not I was and the Institute "Burdenko" in
many places, but no result was not, And
using the Svetlitsa mirror of ISIS, and I adjusted my
the face is 80%. I am very grateful to those people who
invented such a miracle, I will pray to God that he gave
these people good health and success in their personal lives, to
that they can continue to help people and their
well-being in life and health

Виктор К.

Post by Виктор К. » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:04

I use Svetlitsa super from January 29. The water taste is really changing. For the purity of experimentation gave the water to try people who have no idea about the parlor. Poured in the same glasses with the same number. The changes also notice a sweet flavor and softer. Svetlitsa affects water and that's a fact.

On the first day poloidal the room under the pillow, and listened before going to sleep the disk Explorer. Did not notice how fell asleep, and in the morning was very strong breaking. The impression that not sleeping, and unloaded the wagons ;) Don't know why it happened. It is possible that Svetlitsa to do with it. I do not know.

After the first day wearing a chamber began to ache right eye (I have a problem with him). What hurt very much. I've had a moment after the first experience with the disc Explorer. Last time itself went two weeks later somewhere. On the third day I remembered that you can try the parlor to apply. Applied to the eye for three minutes (why I know that in three minutes - because at the same time he worked as a program on the computer, which in three minutes makes zvukovoy signal). Said to himself: my eyes healthy. my eyes see well, my eye feels fine. In General, the pain is gone immediately. :shock: Maybe that's a coincidence :)

Also note some peace of mind. This is actually the main thing that I was interested in the acquisition chamber. Although it is possible that parallel disk Andrey Patrushev.

Виктор К.

Post by Виктор К. » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:13

Sorry. Made a mistake in the previous message. It's not about the disc Explorer, and the CD "Healing."

Малика Х.

Post by Малика Х. » Fri Feb 26, 2010 17:31

Good evening! Decided to share the results of using the Mirror;SS and SB.
1.Mirror use from 18.12.09-today you see a strong glow bright yellow-matematicheskogo colors around the head (the mirror allows you to see only the head) had only seen the white-gray color.
2.SS and SB brought me 01.02.10 - when carried home,it was the feeling of flying on a swing as a child, my breath froze.24 days of use I can say that indeed, many things began to resolve themselves,there has been less tension in life became easier to live.
3.As for the money, it is also noteworthy the fact that no longer is said to be "steam" for this reason, it comes as necessary.
4.I'd described-a lot of interesting observations,but I'm not fond of writing. All that is on the forum-read.Interesting.Thank you to everyone: the creators and buyers, and those who are fervently discussing these topics.

Виктор К.

Post by Виктор К. » Sat Feb 27, 2010 23:51

That was the case. Late to the clinic for a consultation. Remained 30 minutes before the scheduled time. To travel across town on public transport with transfers (first by bus, then by tram). The Krasnodar traffic jams to go for more than an hour. But! The incredible happened. The bus driver drove very fast, we arrived to the place of transplantation and there I stood waiting for the tram which I needed. In the end, I was late by five minutes! Fiction :)

Василий_V

Post by Василий_V » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:03

When they brought the Svetlitsa-super felt from her kakoeto action in the hand at contact, after a day of wearing then no more sensations. Was positive aspects of total life dimension 3, although do not know Nellie is connected.

Gone colorful dreams, i.e. dreams SUVs left...
while such reviews...