Owner reviews of the parlor (without discussion)

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Юрийй
Re: owner Reviews of the parlor (without discussion)

Post by Юрийй » Wed Jul 05, 2017 0:03

I have three small Svetlichnaya history
1. My wife and I several years ago almost completely ceased to communicate with people and become asocial.
Can be the use of different energy practices, maybe some techniques and devices, but we came to the conclusion that our world was limited to a highly specialized interest in nutrition, some practices etc.
When we began to use a Chamber, first Svetlitsa Super, then Harmony and joy, then Good - that's all changed.
After only one Chamber Super just a few months we began to communicate with people, so Yes, as previously communicated. To me people started to go on the street and start a conversation, I even tried a heart to heart with the move...
Communication with people is normal, talking as if he folds, without tension and themes are easy to find, as if some kind of block to communication is removed.
And most importantly, the desire to communicate appeared to socialize and not to shut the world out. So evident normalization of relations with people.
2. A little background. I have 14 years had a problem with his knees. Were two times in the hospital, he was suspected to have arthritis, the problem is in the cartilage of the knees. An accurate diagnosis was not made, but the doctors said by the age of 18 must pass.
Of course to 18 years had passed. I am now 29. A couple of months ago I bought a card of Joy Au, put it on and the same evening I had a lightness in my knees, I simply do not feel now (although discomfort was experienced almost constantly, the sick, the severity of some kind, etc.)
And still feel fine, I don't know what happens when the knees do not bother you, it's some kind of miracle. I was just in shock. Although the other Room had already a couple of years have been naturally expected absolutely no such effect.
3. Bought about a month ago, the Capacity of love. Went to the cafe as usual and see what to take from the food.
Look at the chicken and see before my eyes as the chicken walks around the area, nobody touches her and, BAM, his head cut off... I already was bad.
Look at the fish and see how I float in the boat and near the boat the fish swim, and one of them just in the boat, and she's starting to choke, it's a horror.
So I'm not able to lunch that day. Later subsided the effects from it
but increased compassion for animals and people, in General, to all living beings. For example, I look at a guy and just feel his problems and his pain, so his mind to become a good human being. It's like my heart becomes more sensitive. And the euphoria of the first days of it was the feeling of limitless causeless happiness, nor from one drawing rooms, this was not.<

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Mon Mar 19, 2018 16:22

The wife actually "confiscated" a bandage is Obvious and uses the evening to sleep soon (work in accounting and sometimes at night the thought to climb on... all sorts of anxiety) that helps. (I use if in a working day is a lot in the monitor looked... the eye relaxes).

And this is exactly I told her about this action is not said and focused on the rest of the eye. (The placebo effect is virtually eliminated).

Викторыч

Post by Викторыч » Sun Jul 08, 2018 14:45

Those users who "feel nothing" when working with a parlor, I can suggest 2 ways:

1) Before going to bed to put a chamber on the bedside table. After Wake-up immediately to take them in hands or to attach to the body, while in proselochnoy condition. Until you is not flooded by various external stimuli, you can feel the action of the parlor.

2) Take a relaxing warm or hot bath, wear a Bathrobe, and while dry, to take up or attach to the body chamber. The effect is felt quickly and clearly.

Татьяна Зорина

Post by Татьяна Зорина » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:48

I remembered this case with the Parlor.This winter Peter winter was real cold,25-28 and cold to go anywhere you do not want,but if you need better car with air-conditioning,but a couple of days they will run and cool will freeze.Come home from work,daughter says today I got the chills,the car would not start had to stomp on the subway,and the path is not close.Went in the evening to walk the dog,I tell her ,come on the car will warm her up,and she's not starting well.Got in the car,had the SS,СС108 and Ehkonorm in the car,put on the shield in front of the wheel,asked literally 2-3 minutes,say,start.When the car started up ,the daughter's eyes were just round.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:05

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon Dec 24, 2018 20:11

Welcome! A couple of times were strange things, feel like the space thickens, "naelektrizovyvaetsya", then if the wave goes on. Then go to some nice events and I think now I have the "wood for breaks". And then watch "the mountain gave birth to mouse" and not any marks on you and not even touched. Surprisingly, there are Chamber!

митрий

Post by митрий » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:14

Hello!bought the room -Good.the effect of 0.didn't feel anything.just money wasted

БурЕв

Post by БурЕв » Sat Feb 02, 2019 15:22

And for a long time bought?

митрий

Post by митрий » Sun Mar 10, 2019 16:33

In September, 18 year

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Sun Mar 10, 2019 17:06

All works there. Better tell me what practices You were doing with her since September of 2018? If you just bought and put in a wallet for example, then everything is obvious. Here's an example of one of mine. Hold the SB between your hands, begin to spin the energy card on the body (fortunately in it it is a lot) and presented as from the chakra manipura for example, grows a beautiful flower can be two or three. Fixin the picture presented very clearly and expect results. Since the card is SB, then so will the flow of goods for Manipur, because Manipur is responsible for digestion, it will be a delicacy of some sort, or a Banquet with delicacies. Everything is banal, then even the head is not necessary to include and steeper than the SB card, the more expensive the delicacy will be.

БурЕв

Post by БурЕв » Sun Mar 10, 2019 23:59

Is it possible that depending on the period and location of residence of the operator SB will work differently?

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:52

Reality is a process, so "obvious" that it is "possible..." :D

Любимая Элен

Post by Любимая Элен » Wed Mar 20, 2019 17:24

Мартин wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 17:06
All works there. Better tell me what practices You were doing with her since September of 2018? If you just bought and put in a wallet for example, then everything is obvious. Here's an example of one of mine. Hold the SB between your hands, begin to spin the energy card on the body (fortunately in it it is a lot) and presented as from the chakra manipura for example, grows a beautiful flower can be two or three. Fixin the picture presented very clearly and expect results. Since the card is SB, then so will the flow of goods for Manipur, because Manipur is responsible for digestion, it will be a delicacy of some sort, or a Banquet with delicacies. Everything is banal, then even the head is not necessary to include and steeper than the SB card, the more expensive the delicacy will be.
Oh, I'm gonna try that. I, frankly, anything it also did, just bought and put it in the holder with a Bank cards. And nothing happens.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Mon Mar 25, 2019 0:56

Любимая Элен wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 17:24
I, frankly, anything it also did, just bought and put it in the holder with a Bank cards. And nothing happens.
It should be worked daily. The morning held in the hands, presented what you want, something asked to harmonize and put in a purse or pocket closer to him. AU you do not carry, just remember at certain points, but we have to work daily. On the liabilities side in my best IP works with him and interact easier without a mirror after all, home is nowhere. But there is already active, it is necessary to act, to widen and to deepen.

Виринея

Post by Виринея » Sun May 05, 2019 6:05

First, I received Svetlitsa Super. Wore it with me and I "woke up" inner curmudgeon. There was a lot of discontent and people, and circumstances. Wish one wish (difficult to implement) - and it almost came true. When I put the Room under my pillow and sleep was hard all night pile some thoughts and vivid dreams, woke up many times, but in General, spilled. Was to leave it overnight on the nightstand.
I must say that I have all my life, since childhood, sleep problems. Often I find it hard to sleep, and during the night I Wake up many times. Sleep for the most part superficial, in the mornings hard to get up. Some mornings even the feeling that the skin tore, and all the forces emerged.
Last week I got another SB, Mirror of ISIS, a Golden Apple, Consolation, Comfort, Ekonorm, Space and Mood.
The comforts are on the Windows, like there is some feeling from them, but it is difficult to determine. About Space, Ekonorm and Mood while also not say anything. Only time will tell.
But SB, GIA, Joy + SS a bunch of carry, and at night put under the pillow. And here it is, I tell you, great work! Don't know, all together, or something separate. When the first day wore them with me in the morning, by lunch there was a feeling that a lot of energy. Wanted to jump and jump, run or dance. But since there was no one, then had to sit patiently. But he noted that in a cold room I'm warm, hands and feet warm, which is not usual for me.
But the great thing was from the parlor - this is after I put these four under the pillow. First night slept great the night not tossing and turning, the morning felt fine. And the second night slept even better, I don't even remember when I slept so good without pills! The dream was like after a good sleep aid, but without the side effects, and in the morning - clear head and feel great. I have for this one are very grateful to ASD! For me it means a lot.
By the way, my husband also put under the pillow SS, SB and Joy. He was not aware, but later said he'd slept well and was less stress because of work.
Even try different practices each with a separate parlor. If there is something interesting, and later I will unsubscribe.<