Owner reviews of the parlor (without discussion)

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
bofara
Re: owner Reviews of the parlor (without discussion)

Post by bofara » Wed Sep 12, 2012 18:46

Андрей.В wrote: ... I fell into apathy and I'm getting pissed. There is no peace and some kind of harmony.
I think that this is a transitional period - most likely, if I can say so - You go to another level. IMHO, pass..

PS perhaps more ASD could advise You on something useful..

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:57

Андрей.В wrote:Here Svetlitsa Super Fifth generation. I fell into apathy and I'm getting pissed. There is no peace and some kind of harmony.
This is a common reaction,the resistance of the body burning unnecessary when Energeticheskie and contacts . Pets may need to push the boundaries ,as you for their manipulation is now less available. The body is now a fight for survival, he is shielded from this excess capacity overwhelm you. And you now do not fall into appatov and just relax. Everything is fine.Watch and enjoy.

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Sep 13, 2012 16:36

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:This is a common reaction,the resistance of the body burning unnecessary when Energeticheskie and contacts . Pets may need to push the boundaries ,as you for their manipulation is now less available. The body is now a fight for survival, he is shielded from this excess capacity overwhelm you. And you now do not fall into appatov and just relax. Everything is fine.Watch and enjoy.
Well, just phrases for anger management in the "Rainbow-arc", comrade sausage, still do not know Pocock reasons, and You him rejoice and relax. Yes, the word "need" has picked up, common reaction, eager, need to push the boundaries etc. This is not a normal reaction for a Chamber...
:shock:

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Sep 13, 2012 18:08

Акела wrote:Well, just phrases for anger management in the "Rainbow-arc", comrade sausage, still do not know Pocock reasons, and You him rejoice and relax. Yes, the word "need" has picked up the usual reaction, eager, need to push the boundaries etc. This is not a normal reaction for a Chamber...
Akela, then you are a little experienced this. I am on their loved ones have experienced it,and many listened in the office while working at the firm. Who went through it ,he confirmed. When there are those who constantly manipulate when they do not have their energy and they drink it by the hoses ,spoiling life for themselves and others ,for them it's a "bummer" and they rebel .And wearing the room just freed up a lot of energy for life and it is overloaded . Unusual him more.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Thu Sep 13, 2012 19:47

-
Last edited by Ростислав on Fri May 01, 2015 0:34, edited 1 time in total.

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Sep 13, 2012 20:41

So I was lucky, I grew these "Reznikov" learned to identify and "in kind dealing" with them not playing. And yet not the fact that Andrew.In the cause of "shaking" in it.

Андрей.В

Post by Андрей.В » Thu Sep 13, 2012 22:13

What is the change. I stopped to do push-UPS. Early was forced to do it a year and a half, but now I understand that it is necessary, but do not do it. Some people stopped to chat, and some of it is almost everything. Lost interest in computer games. All was removed. Than now to zanematsya mind is not ultimately offer. The night is can't sleep due to the fact that I feel an overabundance of energy, so to speak. It is this excess really annoys me.

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Thu Sep 13, 2012 23:03

Lily 100 right.
let my humble 5 cents: :)
SS as well as other amazing tools create, I feel in two parallel Universes:
1. harmonize you(us) on the programme, carefully assigned by the Creator(developer. discoverer)
2. amplifies, focusing, focus your(our, i.e. who is) attention.

no more, no less...

focus on the fact that nothing happens... voila - you pikirayi in the swamp and the so-called depressuha they.
focus on making the World a friendly-moves-you-forward... again, French voila:) and you are dancing in a graceful dance of your life!

verified in person and on the SS, and SB, and Sbpd...
(BJ Pro 3.0 es still in another thread is appropriate:))

believe yourself. and when it comes to wave of melancholy. well, this is the time and the motive for creativity, your New victories-plans and points of interest! and again she was replaced by joy-sun-positive(marvelous)event!
we also have the wisdom and humility to thank the night and the moon in repose( or, too, swear by the night for lack of sun:)) and happy new day!!! and a new sun, and new features!
good luck and gratitude in your heart! and wave up and wave down because it is a priceless gift!

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Fri Sep 14, 2012 19:38

Ростислав wrote:confirm there is a regression I had something like that
Акела wrote:So I was lucky, I grew these "Reznikov" learned to identify and "in kind dealing" with them not playing. And yet not the fact that Andrew.In the cause of "shaking" in it.
Very much agree with Rostislav, and with Lily-P, - with Parlor she took the same things before I went full balance: indeed, it will take some time.., for example, to adapt myself, even with the new "thing" - for me it was too much to old and stagnant, and the world is too responsive.
Akela, and I even envy (essno that bright)) - the ability to immediately separate the wheat from the chaff is not given by default, so I had a good half dozen years to live to learn it )) , and that of the outside world somehow trying to infiltrate with their umoristicheskie in my world )).
Thanks for sharing - it's great when we can all communicate well.

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Sep 14, 2012 20:17

This is the "demigods" with "in default" are born, and I have a standard scheme, to survive the negativity, analysis, conclusion, verification of the result and way of life. Perhaps, with ten years spent on something that would understand that it is not their own "cockroaches".
:)

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Fri Sep 14, 2012 22:19

Harosh already ... )) - demi-gods/semi-silence.. ))
... again - "the standard pattern"..., you might think that it is, Yes - and not half-God and half-someone... and just born super-human. Well, super-people have long been waiting for - and we are only too happy (chess word) - so I'm not so, so not such )))
And at the same time I read from you - "...spent on something that would understand that it's not..." \
Svetlitsa works for me - Yes! As far as we know, and in others it works too, but I realized that if you believe..
And you can not believe in anything and just live, but without the faith as something is not right..

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Sep 14, 2012 22:54

Зухра wrote:Harosh already ... )) - demi-gods/semi-silence.. ))
... again - "the standard pattern"..., you might think that it is, Yes - and not half-God and half-someone... and just born super-human. Well, super-people have long been waiting for - and we are only too happy (chess word) - so I'm not so, so not such )))
Finally can not understand what means this sentence?

And do not talk about the fact that working or no Room, I have no doubt. Just I haven't had such experiences when I purchased them. But the reverse surprised me.

And yet, we can recommend Andrew.In view of the material over the rainbow. Maybe it preterits easier.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=933

АльфМ

Post by АльфМ » Fri Sep 28, 2012 14:51

One SB went to Europe (Latvia) in the hands of one healer..)
Although it happened by mistake, wanted to give her the key, and accidentally gave the very sa, which have served me right for almost a year and a half.. Sorry a bit.
One of the SS, was given to a friend to use, the campaign is lost... We have it in the dressing of bandages and chiriku applied.
I think someone with a bandage thrown together..

АльфМ

Post by АльфМ » Fri Sep 28, 2012 14:56

Opinion on behalf of my wife.
I gave her the Room Good, she wears it in the bag.
They had a promotion for a trip to China at the expense of the company.
It failed, the volume is not enough.
And, suddenly called her and said that she was among the 3-4 people in the country gets a ticket!
How it happened is unclear, but very nice. )) She's already gone, a lot of impressions..
"Retiring" to help SB.) Thanks to the staff of LIK and personally Sergey Dinamico!

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Sun Sep 30, 2012 21:04

All good!
share (not the first time already here) on the action of the Chamber (about a personal experience in connection with the above stated issues)":
The parlor is not necessary to turn... - is Its real action, when It is to your Face... and It works on ALL of Our ideas..
If you flip It, it will not "work", believe me, It works on a Personal inclusion!,
Svetlitsa is Your Torch! This is Something that only applies To You if You Personally Purchased and decided for Yourself.

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Sun Dec 23, 2012 20:08

Yesterday morning colds lower back somehow. Straighten really could not have been severe pain. Lay down to watch the show, put under the lower back Svetlitsa super was sure that it will relieve the pain for 45 minutes. Passes 45 minutes and no pain as if he had not prostaival the lower back.

Инкас

Post by Инкас » Thu May 09, 2013 20:34

Share feedback about the Svetlitsa - super, wear for a month, though, and said that if the other party will turn over strong, there is no difference, but I feel there is, if not for long then it's okay if a few hours it really start to fonit, and the surrounding read as aggression, although such was not, but when hanging properly, everything is fine, there is no negative, harmonization, although I from the products Michael more effect than the front room

АльфМ

Post by АльфМ » Fri May 10, 2013 12:13

Activated the Chamber Window, got her last year, yet,
but only recently read the manual. Prior to that pasted on the window only kruglyashok.)))
Stuck a card on the frame.
Immediately something has changed and consciousness has a positive effect the fact that the light from my window
now aswell-yaet my space!
And events went good too..)

Сурковский

Post by Сурковский » Sat Jun 22, 2013 22:46

Greetings to all forum members.Long read a forum,here somewhere someone had written,feeling that all was already acquainted.But closer to the subject.Month and a half already wear Svetlitsa Super,impressions with a vengeance.Three days after she moved with me many times a day with cold water washed his face,ears and face "burned".The people then just on my own way came,for about a million years :cry: and I'm mean and stoically say that people who grew dear... :).But I remember after some period it will pass,as written Sergei Dinovich,and other users.Here's my ex,after he proposed to borrow the Room for her...in one hour happened a storm in a teacup :)funny little course,was the victim.Baby girl is so aggressive behaved,the nuts all went.But most of all hurt the mother of our baby,somehow the table turned and ripped the nail to my mom...Long nail is healing...after my next visit,I appeared again in about a month.Happened the same story,a migraine attack happens,my ex,again, was an offer the front room,and an hour later there was a similar situation,only hurt is another nail :ap.It looks like we are now at opposite poles,and her personal tolerance for such things.

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:46

Сурковский wrote:her personal tolerance such things.
Oh, my friend, is not tolerance tea probably, and the response to treatment. However, the workspace can be modulated before and during the present, i.e. preferably worry "anusati" what you think you are. In General, fill light themselves, the space in which to act, the relationship is what you want to change, etc.

Further experimentally, carefully, considered, work skill and how in the song; -"...I'm free!..." :D :wiz

Аленка

Post by Аленка » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:21

Finally, I'm ready for SS, by the way, I have everything perfectly without mistakes when it is written). This is what I saw the SS can work like a little magic wand, to put it that REALLY takes all. But there is one nuance, SS on my personal experience takes what GOOD. So, if you need to reach is no problem, but for example, recently, the situation was this - my child needed help urgently draw up, come to the clinic the place an hour, at least 2, daughter 4 years old, to stay with sick children in the queue and psychotic mothers well, they had no desire. Put in the card thing and to the head - and so can quickly and without testing, she said to me - can't wait will write - through to another room, there forms. And I the parlor in the hand holding and already happy, well, well))). In the office sat a nurse of an old aunt, the head takes form and begins to fill in the certificate, then the lady Breasts on the table and in any - only the doctor on duty, only through the tests and nothing else, head wrinkled, the money is already seen), tries to persuade her))). In General, bummer. Go again in a huge queue... just think... why, why SS doesn't work, it always helps me so... And then just in front of the place where something begins to fade, who just leaves, who do not know what to do and we after 10 minutes, be on-call pediatrician). My eyes could not believe to be honest))). The doctor looked at the child, but says spravochku give only after analysis, in three or four days come and the direction writes... Well, I think all... no Bueno, opened the bag - I ll think once the top is... Well, I put her and ask - and so did? ))) She gets help, and prescribes to us, and tests... so... Yes, I see that the baby is healthy, she says everything write)))). So 500 RUB parlor but saved it). I mean, what if the desires are not fulfilled, it means there are more profitable and best way)). I would svetlitsy mistakes bought, relatives and friends would be handed out... it Works great!!!<

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:46

Hello there!Yesterday I bought the Svetlitsa-super! And the miracles began.... But to be clear,the prehistory! On Wednesday I bought a kettle with a thermostat, on Thursday, he already did not warm the water as the kettle bought in Yulmart M. Sviblovo, then of course there and take it went. but before I ran to the office mindmachine and bought svetlicka-super and not unpacked, just put while in the pocket of his bag. And went to Hardware. Store in Department for warranty service kettle behaved in an exemplary manner,i.e., heated the water and boiled, and so a few times I even got upset that I give and will not do anything, and he really works through time, once heated and then lights flash and whistles. In short,though the kettle and heated the water,but the young man offered me my money back and even on your work computer picked up my other models))) Then, too, there was an interesting story, I went to the store "Pavloposadskie scarves" ask can I exchange a previously purchased scarf on another charge.because he did not match in color? Cheque lost, in the morning searched for and not found, so I walked and knew that without a receipt I refuse, but decided to still go. The store told me that do check the return and then you can make a new purchase,the seller gave me a statement on the return and asked the check,I confidently pretended that looking for a check,her eyes looked all over the bag and package,but the check is not found (it was not), she told me that nothing happens( I'm not sad really,as it is assumed that this might be))) BUT after I am in search of the check laid on the table svetlicka was something else)))) The seller offered me a refund with a receipt that someone left for th same price but with a different article,said article return itself peredelat. then offered me a choice of other products that were nice to me and attentive, I returned my purchase,paid extra and bought a different scarf)))) came out of the store a few dumb and happy, because about 99% sure that without a receipt the products no changes))) I can Not say a miracle is svetlicky or so there were circumstances))) but the facts on the face)) I think that all svetlicka job, I am very very happy with purchased it. By the way under the water pitcher also puts the water really changes the taste, drinking this water before listening A. Patrushev. And put a sticker "space" on the comb. I in delight))) Thank you developers!!!And everyone who writes here on the forum about their experiences!<

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Sat Oct 05, 2013 23:46

Bought The Svetlitsa-Super. The first day got lockjaw smile on her face. Was surprised to find that I have not smiled :lol: . Somehow quickly find the desired phrase in the crucial conversations(...),people are frighteningly began to show a desire with me to communicate. :shock: :shock: :shock: Yesterday I went to bed,not removing from the unit. first fell asleep,then about 2 hours and had heart palpitations. In General, it seems to BJ(used on 2 and 2.5 versions),something softer impact and reaction,but have much in common. There is the effect of "immersion" and the disclosure of emotions. overall, not bad. and it seems Elektronnyi pass :?

Гаттал

Post by Гаттал » Sun Nov 24, 2013 15:08

A week passed like a chamber SS and SB. Bought under the impression of positive feedback. During this period, no effects are noticed. Wear and hope the General effects which were manifested to others. While this opinion.

Рен

Post by Рен » Mon Nov 25, 2013 21:50

Hello! I want to share my observations about the use of the Parlor and BJ
What was planned to solve with the help of these artifacts:
1.The problem with sleep(can sleep for days on end),
2.The reluctance of people to communicate with me
3.Often there is the so-called "bounce"
4. Lack of energy(in my head constantly feeling deflated balloon)
Starts:
-July 2013(purchased Svetlitsa-Super): the marked increase of illumination in GDV per 1,000 after 30 minutes of wearing the SS
-August 2013(added BJ 2.6 wearing on his left arm): positive changes in problem # 2
after 3 weeks of wearing BJ wearing on his right hand-come on strong "bounce"
-September 2013(purchased Svetlitsa-Blaga, Ekonorm, BJ 2.2): this day marked by a sharp burning sensation on the top of the head, and then "bounce" has stopped
PS the car I have "unfortunate" that beats the breaks(ekonorm was taken more to remove structural distortions than to save fuel)
in the wearing period of 1 month were as follows:
-car started to work better(the sound of the engine and kind of became faster to ride)
The Svetlitsa-Blaga - people began to offer help with little things will give anything,then the coupon discount will bring, trying to feed etc
-BJ 2.2(wearing on the left hand)
Total effect :increase in energy was not enough to eat,the need for sleep has decreased by an hour, train people to communicate with me
-October 2013(purchased stickers "Auto"): became very comfortable in the car,the engine is very pleasant to the ear works, the car began to relax.
P. S. as far as I noticed artifacts work well in ligaments SS+BZ+SB, and the labels "Car"+Ekonorm