Owner reviews of the parlor (without discussion)

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Thu Apr 14, 2011 21:47

SS I love it!!! This is my goldfish!!! Desires takes! just yesterday I went to the Mall, went into a cosmetics shop Sephora for perfume. Perfume is expensive, so I wanted to buy the 35 ml that came out cheaper. We approach the counter, next to her the girl consultant, ask whether there are spirits in this volume, she says that their store has received only 50 ml and the other was not. Just in case I sorted out boxes on the counter and look at the amount of bottles. All for 50 ml! Walked away to think. Decided to buy for 50 ml, painfully like the smell. Come back, take the box, approaching the box office. Give it to the cashier. She begins to wonder what kind these were not, I'm clarifying what she meant. Was perfume 35ml! Come to stelaje, take another box, look - 35 ml! Prices on the rack of course not, because they were not :lol: Such examples I have already accumulated a lot. :ay :ay :ay :ay

Смолка

Re: owner Reviews of the parlor (without discussion)

Post by Смолка » Thu Dec 22, 2011 16:20

And I will write your opinion :) Somewhere in September acquired the blindfold Obviously. Thing very fun. Wearing it before going to bed, immediately felt a space in front of the closed eyes. And quick navigation to the images. Even when Desk chair decided to make a break - clothed, and re-images. Strong sensations in my heart chakra felt, also on the Third eye pressure. At night the bandage does not slip, but not always comfortable to sleep in it. If strongly excited, is it for a long time feel the work in my head. But if under the pillow - dreams are as bright :) Also I have the Mirror of ISIS . First worked with him during the day. Setting on it felt it was in the daylight.
Then stick the decal on a large mirror, and put it into the headboard. The first night had three my full issues over the past few years. And most importantly - in the dream they were resolved. I was very surprised. Waiting for the denouement in reality. While more such dreams from the mirror was not. Well, now 3 weeks experience Svetlitsa-Super. The dreams have intensified since the first night, steel layered, long, remember. Not as scraps - and entire movies with the end. Well, I think the SS even increased the "obvious". There are still some experiences regarding life but will share them later :) Overall impression of the products LIK they are TRUE. Act. Thank you to their creators :o Also use products of the BZ, which help me a lot in life, well, it's in another branch :) Well, happy New year congratulations to All members of the forum az

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Dec 24, 2011 15:41

And I decided to complement the performance of your Parlor experience. Two month used SS, subjective indicators have gained enough, but this has more value I guess for me the most. But the objective figure, appeared quite unexpected, a sense of indifference to alcohol it and informed me not to cling, but to use this hour alcohol for relaxation and stress relief, there is no need something!
Are now the owner of almost the entire product line "Face", besides from ekonorma, gold and diamond. bi

Трейдер

Post by Трейдер » Thu Jan 19, 2012 15:52

Two months wear SS no feelings :(

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Thu Jan 19, 2012 20:14

It was initially worn by the SS at the breast (since its obtain). It would seem that there is and should be, after all, and there is a hole for hanging, which means that at this level. But then in itself appeared an inexplicable wild desire to wear elsewhere (maybe someone will laugh): on the level just below the navel.. but it really would be funny, if it is to attach a rope to this desired place)) because I just wore it as could think that it was there, Yes, almost stuffed in panties/tights/jeans (depending on the moment wore).
With the spirits, by the way, just happened as the above was written by Tavoi - almost one to one :) (that's before the New year: I only like perfume (regardless of price), and in all our letual sold only toilet water of this brand, but the perfume was exactly the same pattern)

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:06

By the way, about the perfume, since I bought, almost can not stand the smell of any perfume on myself, here do not like it here, I already alternated, can only through the "cloud" to use, i.e. spray and login, and that is not all. Berechtigte was, and now what I don't know... :roll:

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Sat Jan 21, 2012 21:09

Тяфа wrote:by the Way, about the perfume, since I bought, almost can not stand the smell of any perfume on myself, here do not like it here, I already alternated, can only through the "cloud" to use, i.e. spray and login, and that is not all. Berechtigte was, and now what I don't know...
The Yip, and those that wanted and bought it (well, about our desired happened suddenly, even if different) - they have also become a reaction in you? ... - I have all the cool "fruit drinks" have become only the more clearly felt and naprinimali.. and those that bought well tale.

Екатерина

Post by Екатерина » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:55

Good morning everyone!

I wear the SS the third day. Two nights put under my pillow and woke up 3-4 hours in with the feeling that it's time to get up, slept, only his head is very sore around the perimeter is very difficult, which is a rarity for me, PAH-PAH-PAH. Tonight put it in the middle of the bed, I thought the head will be easier in the morning, but everything remained as before - a heavy and painful head and woke up again at 4 am. With this in 2-3 hours it goes away.
And day very good feel, the euphoria and feeling of happiness!

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Wed Mar 14, 2012 21:04

Екатерина wrote:good morning Everyone!

I wear the SS the third day. Two nights put under my pillow and woke up 3-4 hours in with the feeling that it's time to get up, slept, only his head is very sore around the perimeter is very difficult, which is a rarity for me, PAH-PAH-PAH. Tonight put it in the middle of the bed, I thought the head will be easier in the morning, but everything remained as before - a heavy and painful head and woke up again at 4 am. With this in 2-3 hours it goes away.
And day very good feel, the euphoria and feeling of happiness!
In actual fact all different, sometimes it even happens that, like, can't feel anything..
I use SS since April 2011, the headaches just didn't remember, but accurately - the sense that sleep and depression Yes)) From the beginning of her practice have set themselves that "Dating" will take place in a short time (because we are now in communication with each other, then from the notion that this "thing" is not wild dog, it is imperative to train: it was originally incorporated in the task of helping us, it Abreshim to dock with us and continue more.. )) In General. it works! )) always with me at night put under the pillow - when it happens that I forget to take it with me this whole day my cat with a pillow not clasie (already observation daughter - I'm at work at the time).
Catherine, talk to her, as if already known her, tell her your desires and objectives in which it needs to help you: you will see - all will even disappear headaches, and everything else positive will be there.
The only thing SS is not a magic wand: all your internal state it is not correct... moreover, it does not work at all. when we are full of irritation and anger... (well, we all have such moments).
Well protected tool, great to work in a positive way is my practical opinion.
With respect.

Коммерсант

Post by Коммерсант » Sun Mar 25, 2012 0:52

Everyone ,Hello.
I let my 5 cents inserted. If it is short with me and I have witnessed so many strange events since the beginning of the wearing of the parlor:
1. at the beginning of the branch who was talking about sleep time. Confirm that sleep has become less awake before the time I usually rise. And I'm a night Owl too. And when you Wake up, what a strange movement happening in the body - get enough sleep to 200%.
2. About alcohol - I confirm that all the effects of the libations are cleaned on time. Even if you really had too much to drink.
3. At work became calmer. With partners - it is easier to talk to - that's a fact.
4. On the street - often approach strangers,asking something. Although I have the looks let's say not entirely Slavic(especially when not shaved))).
5. About loved ones - even mysticism. Gave my mom a ticket along with a ticket for free on the South. And before that just a week wanted to remove the disability group. Naturally all left!))).In General, do not understand anything...Cool!!!
6. And so a bunch of things happened. Not just to write, and a little bit of everything is in my head.
I will continue to watch..
Good luck to everyone.
PS. Watch forgot to tell: I never watch on my mobile was not far behind.I started to wear the room - began to lag constantly, for 8 minutes -10 on average. What could it be?Whether this is due to the compression effect of the stretching of time around bears?

Зелюк

Post by Зелюк » Mon Jun 04, 2012 22:18

Passed with Parlor Super for a week... didn't feel Anything, nothing has changed. Gave his wife was like half an hour - back - headache.

АльфМ

Post by АльфМ » Wed Jun 06, 2012 16:29

Gave the SS a sample of other
is that the case.
Often when walking carries in his hand.
yesterday I get a call, be enthusiastic and says, "I Have to hand warts began to disappear! This is what I have in hand the Parlor wearing?".
Here is a fact, it is these papillomas on the hand I once showed. Now make the photo to compare before and after.
But I'm not surprised.
I was very surprised last year, wore With a Good couple of months and I have had anemia!
I was in shock when he saw the blood, even asked the doctor. And it was at the blood Center where I wanted to donate blood at the request of a friend. In short, the analyses corresponded to the norm. And anemia since childhood was..

МаксимМастер

Post by МаксимМастер » Fri Jun 08, 2012 17:41

Go with the SS for a week, feeling no party... What to wear to the body, where it Svetlitsa Super, or where the FACE and email?

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:17

МаксимМастер wrote:Go with the SS for a week, feeling no party... What to wear to the body, where it Svetlitsa Super, or where the FACE and email?
Week period while PTS is not enough: at this stage there is a General alignment.
To wear to the body side where it says Svetlitsa Super, back Room, in this case, to be looking outward "into the world."

МаксимМастер

Post by МаксимМастер » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:40

well, 3 weeks wear of the SS from what I have noticed has become quieter, especially when riding a car (ride is not very fond of) and EVERYTHING!!! honestly was expecting more of something(((

МаксимМастер

Post by МаксимМастер » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:12

4 weeks with SS, I noticed sobo, you Wake up after (as if ended sleep) then see the following sleep and Wake up again, so I can see 2-4 of sleep a night. To put the SS task, and more precisely about the technique?

Легенда

Post by Легенда » Thu Jul 05, 2012 0:19

Leave your opinion. Today went with brother in Leningrad towards the center. He's driving I'm around on the passenger. Going somewhere around 100 km. he is not of this I'm starting to imagine how I envelop yourself in a protective bubble, then mentally stretch the bubble on the whole car. In a minute there is an emergency situation on the road. Riding as if flying between two cars almost line up and the far right began under the wheels to Suva. Sharp brake ate traveled. Got off lightly. Had the SS card and BJ 1.0 was surprised as he began to introduce the bubble. I think either protecting himself from trouble, or on the turn when you have Minitel, but more with bowing to the first.

Манстер

Post by Манстер » Fri Aug 17, 2012 19:34

Today, both received two payments at the expense of my company. A common thing it would seem that the payments from me and I constantly pass by the Bank to the customer, but these two not quite ordinary, one of the debtor's 8 months old, the other from the debtor 18 months old. Given such a long delay of payments, especially I they have not relied, the more I didn't expect that their pay will happen in one day. Bought SB a little over a month ago. The size returned today debt ten times more than the cost of SB. I am not inclined fanatically to prove that it is 100% effect of SB, but I feel that it is not without cost and if so it is the beginning of our interaction I like. A week ago, ordered the SS, Key, Z, WITH, waiting from day to day.
And Yes, I'm the first seconds of acquaintance with the products of this site, I realized that its potential can and should be trusted.

Андрей.В

Post by Андрей.В » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:48

Can't say that I started to feel the increase in energy. Physical exercise become more better and thus felt a charge. Press a year and a half and therefore are very well feel the difference after hours of wearing it. Svetlitsa super (5th generation) I have for two days. These two days pressed firmly depressed. Now. If that write.

Андрей.В

Post by Андрей.В » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:08

I just raspiraet from tidal energy. I do push-UPS for 62 times every day and that was my limit. Today 90-80 times. Gave to a friend for 2 hours it didn't faze him. Didn't feel anything. Said I have a suggestion. But what is self-hypnosis or can it be ?

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Aug 22, 2012 20:36

Андрей.В wrote:I just raspiraet from tidal energy. I do push-UPS for 62 times every day and that was my limit. Today 90-80 times. Gave to a friend for 2 hours it didn't faze him. Didn't feel anything. Said I have a suggestion. But what is self-hypnosis or can it be ?
The theme of "(without debate)" viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2439&p=91266#p91266

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Sun Aug 26, 2012 20:36

Андрей.В wrote:But what is self-hypnosis or can it be ?
.. and hypnosis can also be the place to be... but only when the Parlor, then self-hypnosis works several times faster and revealing. Svetlitsa is not a magic wand, It is the amplifier of your will and intent. Won't be the last or latest will in you to bed, front room, too, dozed off.

Андрей.В

Post by Андрей.В » Thu Aug 30, 2012 22:50

With Svetlitsa for two weeks. Nchego explicit not saw. Maybe there is something. Push-UPS are already in seconds for 80-100 times. As I wrote through the power did 62 times. Happens closer to the night kind of frustrated because I want peace, and I was bursting though a marathon run. With Svetlitsa already awake. At night put it under a glass of water and drink in the morning. What else did you notice how it became to guess. Say I thought and at that moment I saw it. It's very fleeting, but it is. Maybe it was, but I'm just a bit surprised. With svetlica are not associated. Crises no no, I wish. Emotional state the same and left. I have Svetlitsa house in shorts in the right pocket and wonder what they feel like shimmering heat throughout the foot. There is the perception of my life situation, but I am human and this is typical. In General, as I see it is very difficult to assess its effect. Therefore, it can be a lot to write and speak.
Last edited by Андрей.В on Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:31, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Aug 31, 2012 13:31

Андрей.В wrote:an Idea for small developers or someone there. Special case complete with Svetlitsa by the way. And if, in this case to attach information to enhance the effect, then all will be very very impressive.
The case itself can do . And what about gain,then there is no need to do it. She and without reinforcement works. Just keep track of your condition . Notice what earlier nebylo. Try with time and distance. Example:you need to be on time at the appointed place , but it is not enough. Imagine that the road is the carpet,pull it on and get a result. For a short time ,you will get the best way to the places you want ,maybe not the transport you planned ,but the result will be needed.
Many examples that it is possible to yourself to come up with a sign and this shall be a sign to your question or action. Can people not friendly to you ,set up rapport by unscrewing the front room myself . Much . When you try different options and make sure that without a Chamber it could happen ,but not as fast ,not as you would like. And most importantly ,it gives the front room ,this calm yourself and loved ones.Tested on your family and friends.

Андрей.В

Post by Андрей.В » Wed Sep 12, 2012 17:20

Here Svetlitsa Super Fifth generation. I fell into apathy and I'm getting pissed. There is no peace and some kind of harmony.