Owner reviews of the parlor (without discussion)

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Иван Славов
Re: owner Reviews of the parlor (without discussion)

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Aug 24, 2015 18:34

Астероид wrote:hair retained a natural color and has never lost color?
This. :)

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Mon Aug 24, 2015 18:40

Sad. My hair started graying in 20 years. I am now on 1/4 ETS. Well, what if? Something is happening, but not so steep that the hair became dark again. Yes, and I'm almost blonde

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Aug 24, 2015 18:52

I have /34.5 years/ also a few white hair. :) But I don't accept it to heart. :)
By the way, I published this message in the subject line, where no discussions are underway, but time has shown interest - it is possible to discuss.. :)

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Mon Aug 24, 2015 19:44

A few white is not fully white at the temples.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Aug 24, 2015 19:55

I /genetically/ - had to be early graying /mom - black hair - she's still with tinedzerke had white hair, daddy - Russ. On the maternal line - all turn gray early. I with black hair /very black/. But so far, so good.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Mon Aug 24, 2015 20:08

Lucky!

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Aug 24, 2015 20:12

Work has not been canceled. :) This, incidentally, is side effects - I showed no desire for such..

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Sep 18, 2015 19:45

About moments ostonavlivaysya our breath:
One man in my childhood was very friendly with the old man neighbor. But as time went on, there was a College and Hobbies, then work and personal life. Every minute a young man was busy and had no time to neither think about the past, or even stay with relatives.

Once he learned that the neighbor had died – and suddenly remembered the old man has taught him, trying to replace the boy's dead father. Feeling guilty, he came to the funeral.

In the evening, after the burial, the man went into the empty house of the deceased. It was like many years ago. Here's just a small Golden box, which, according to the old man, were kept the most valuable thing for him, disappeared from the table. Thinking that it took someone from a few relatives, the man left the house.

However, two weeks later he received a parcel. Seeing on it the name of the neighbor, the man shuddered and opened the box. Inside was the same Golden box. It was a gold pocket watch engraved with: "Thank you for the time you spent with me."

And he realized the most valuable for the old man was the time spent with her little friend. Since then, the man tried to spend more time with his wife and son.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths. It is measured by the number of moments that make us hold breath. Time escapes us every second. And his need to spend right now.
p.s. I have written repeatedly that my use Svetlichnaya products - helps to see /not miss/ those moments.. You know.
That's fine. One of the best, I believe, practices - contemplation..

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Sep 19, 2015 0:54

Sozerzanie chego imenno?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Sep 20, 2015 18:44

Da chevo Vy zahoteli to i sozercajte - VES' MIR mojno sozercat'.. Ili kajdaya ego chast'.. :)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Sep 20, 2015 18:47

Room, perfect as iron smooth all. And relationships, and events, and the life.. There is some unstable 'distortions', 'cleansing in endless anticipation of a better life', etc. Just everything goes smoothly..
Of course, after some absorption of the parlor, which as I understand it - individually..
Creators and distributors of parlor - THANK you!

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:50

Some time thought as Svetlichnaya modeling to create its own, independent of the place of power - here is my solution. The power of thought creates for itself Svetlichnaya platform - sort of a sort of big card room, which is how a blimp floats on Tonel /or Windows, doors - whatever you like/ the space-time, wherever they want its driver-operator /as a volatile Eastern kilim from the Arabian nights/ ... of Course the platform can be given properties which we would want to have our personal place of power - who for recovery and rest anyone for sale desires, etc.
So on top of the 'airship' going round in the same space-time/ where we want to their own place of power /and can be for someone and sharing - about a certain group/.. And output.. :)
You can easily check the effects of such modeling is adjusted to the place with the big share of probability will in a couple of hours or, about tomorrow, and highlight /the easiest way/ it's a place with all parties, giving it the properties that would 'see' at the right time sort of viewed the infomercial/.. :) Then take a ticket on the airship at the right time and when that time comes, remember that we have a ticket for the desired us reality.. :) And, accordingly, placed their rights.. :)

Анатолик

Post by Анатолик » Wed Oct 07, 2015 20:29

Hello! Mentally wore Svetlitsa super pocket for a week and today she came to me (and my wife) along with joy. Three hours later, I went to the store and here I stand at the cash register, and then the woman is brazenly and defiantly not like me takes their products out of turn, the cashier has managed to recapture its "Snickers", but I said that she was not in the queue... and the habit like the usual scandal as a logical outcome of the events was supposed to be, but I do so intelligently and without any nerves with absolute peace of mind in verbal sparring did not reject these persons, without difficulty, the cashier interrupted my item and I left, wondering how rage may so blush people )))

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Wed Oct 07, 2015 20:57

No, well, the night the company drank alcohol from a bottle of indeterminate origin-I'm not. And the rest? I would suggest that here, as in the story of the warrior for whom the most important fight - one that did not exist.

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Oct 07, 2015 21:32

Астероид wrote:I would suggest that here, as in the story of a warrior
If You mean the Chinese version of this story , the idea is not that to avoid a fight and that the opponent admitted defeat before, when a warrior used the weapon...

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Wed Oct 07, 2015 22:07

There are different interpretations of this story. But even this - because in this case just wouldn't fit a woman queue. Very often in such a situation, choose the most defenseless and to go before him without having to queue.

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Dec 04, 2015 22:58

More than other I like the room, increasing the adaptive capacity is nice, but more than that 108 series gives you the opportunity to feel life, not there any changing state of consciousness, and there are not different, sorry, "sidhwani". And life and myself and in General, in the sense of life as excess value, and that is understandable.

The Parlor business grows and develops, cheers mates!
az By the way, joy-108, Ah powerful :ay shtukovina :?

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Dec 20, 2015 14:31

Amazing results give a combination of Golden mask and the mask is obviously amazing as I now remember it as if it is already in the mask, people are like that and otherwise, nor any napryazhenka in communication, Yes Issam feel complete, accurate, it resonates with the book "biofeedback and healing state of" translation by Andrei Patrushev.

Well, once again thanks to Sergei Dinamico!

Татьяна Зорина

Post by Татьяна Зорина » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:14

So decided to share the results of the interaction with the SS.Yesterday I had to go to a nearby city on business,the house probiralis and was already late for a meeting,jumping out of home himself asked the SS to the trolley came fast,came in 3 minutes when riding in the bus asked the bus to a nearby town came quickly or ride some,coming to a stop saw in the distance there's a bus suddenly pulls up and the girl at the car and says that'll take,when I left the track I thought that at this time the entrance to the city is always jammed and asked,that would be all resolved and what would need transportation came quickly to the town flew for 45 minutes Coming out of the car and stood at the bus stop about 3 minutes and peering at the passing buses,but it was not necessary,looked back,the bus was not where I usually went to him the doors closed and we nonstop flight to your destination,remained in the reserve for 5 more minutes.There you have it.

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Thu Feb 25, 2016 17:43

Tatiana, I was just in a taxi to the wedding of a friend across town was driving, but first, I asked the taxi driver in time to appointed time, he looked at his watch, sighed, and said that he would try. In the end, at the entrance to the house, he turns around and says rounding the eyes, said - in time, and the most interesting that at all the way never met a red light, and traffic lights 10 so just drove. Well, in the same folding mode and hosted the entire wedding day. If you currently have SB 108 series, the Room, the Leader with sticker joy 108 series.

ЮрийС

Feedback on Obviously

Post by ЮрийС » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:41

Bought Obviously slept with her 3 weeks, no effect was noticed. No quality of dreams, or sensations in the eyes.

Because before this I used a normal bandage (issued on the plane), then compare her to (I usually sleep with a bandage, so as not to Wake up from the light). Compared to sleep without a bandage is any bandage slightly makes the dreams more "volume".

The purpose of the purchase was to see more state and vivid dreams. Well improve vision would be great, too.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:24

Patch obviously.
Relax the eyes. Vision became better (but not measured, I still have the unit) can be considered subjective.
There are effects of view micro objects.(for example threads in the tissues look like in 3 cm in diameter). Macro effects I have.

Dream also can not say anything.

Рома З

Post by Рома З » Thu Mar 23, 2017 16:51

Got the room super ay, the Cup of joy and the joy of AU. Constant feeling like I started the Protocol, only softer. Much free energy. Became vysypatsya. Had a dream that pulled a big tick. And the next night at the checkpoint Razorbill rabchenko with a knife (in the dream).

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Apr 23, 2017 23:23

I like products IMCS, they are more alive or something! I have a BRM Canarytourmaline (Dravite), dovno do not use here the other day and decided to try it again, for the sake of pampering. In the top to press soon became half a day suffered then was removed from the phone, I remember what it used to be but not so hard. Came home and passed out for twelve hours, BRM device is hard at least for me. It is a pity that a webinar on Thursday because of this, you missed a chamber of the device of the soul. And thanks to the webinars which are conducted by ASD, I realized how to work with the Parlor.
ASD Thank you for that!

девушка

Post by девушка » Thu Jun 22, 2017 16:24

Yesterday I bought the Parlor and the Parlor is Super Good. On the evening of the beginning of sausage, and on the head at the very top, probably also some process went. I had the impression that there in the hair of somebody fumbling like a nest of Viet))))) Sleeping very poorly, asleep only toward morning, and not for long. All day today running around like the Energizer: all I want to do. A little annoyed that because other people slow I fall behind)))))