Owner reviews of the parlor (without discussion)

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Карил

Post by Карил » Wed Apr 07, 2010 13:16

The front room is not working and mindmachine.ru collect money from gullible simpletons. I wanted to write a review, but something is holding me back. Try to understand the situation.

First time somewhere in same month (well, the date is not recorded) simultaneously with the purchase of the parlor I "persuaded" to raise wages in half. Then came the idea of their sites. I started with optimism, but quickly realized that the soul does not lie. Despite the fact that the sites could bring in some money to make them did not want to. After a while I understood why, intuition turned out to be smarter brains.

The next idea is to develop the company in which you work. Had the idea to make another site, of course "adapted" to the interests of the company. I started with enthusiasm but ran into an unexpected problem - the designer was against it, the leadership was purple. After spending about 3 months and putting everyone "on the ears" I launched the site. And realized that to work with the designer on the site I don't want to. Too expensive (in terms of emotions) I managed to motivate him. And of course a couple of weeks "by accident" the head gave me a reason to hammer on the website.

I stop working on the website and after a month I have cut 6 of the salary. It is now clear that my enthusiasm and kept the salary. Now I have intention to develop in a different direction. I began to "understand" that in this company I don't earn. To understand in quotes because it's not. In fact, if you think it is self-deception. You can do and earn, but there is no intention, such inner desires. And for the intention not to do tightened a pay cut, understanding that I "can't" to make money.

For this year, I noticed that mindmachine.ru changed. They have significantly expanded the list of goods. When I noticed it - I think that fools some, sell some stuff. Radionic, psyleron - what the hell. Hit at all in the mysticism of some kind. Now I don't think so. It is not in the modulator is the problem and not in the Radionics, and my bad beliefs. And the people making this website great.

If you compare my previous 9 years and the last year. It turns out I was 9 years old was kicked by "noodle". And began to do something to do on the result only the last year. I site mindmachine hang out long enough and can make the same conclusion. The website has evolved, but somehow sluggish. The range grew, but by product a year. Over the past year the website became a rocket, and before that was a Zhiguli.

Svetlitsy not working? What do you mean? :o<

Свет+лана

Post by Свет+лана » Mon Apr 26, 2010 23:02

To date, a Chamber (SB SS ZI), I have a month and personally my expectations they justify.My intuition has increased significantly,i.e. the answers to the questions that I get faster,clearer and wider.
Thank you ASD. :o

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed May 19, 2010 19:32

A week ago in the open office window blew in the wind and blew away the directory with the description of the parlor directly into the hands of a girl who was standing next to the window.
Before this happened ,I had to convince her that it was a sign and she should be sure to buy the parlor.
That letter from her:

Hello!

May 12 we bought from you, Novapro, alfario, drives, made the diagnosis of our luminosity.
I got Svetlitsa Super, which I didn't really believe it. But I had to write that after
as my husband put it on, and started to happen magical things. On the same day, we narrowly escaped a major accident with the participation of our taxi and girls at Kia. "Kiss" right next to the police, which
in 20 minutes, all issued and we were not late to the airport.
Down the Window under the fading flower, in half an hour leaves rose (especially not water).
Next, I have for several years plagued with nightmares. I started to sleep together with the Svetlitsa
(put next). For several nights dream as a child. Believe me - this is a huge relief. Thank you very much. My husband has headache and decreased chronic fatigue syndrome.
We're not quite to the skeptics, but the work of a Chamber is obvious! Once again, many thanks, that convinced us to buy it)))) (especially the young man with long hair)

Vika and Sasha.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Jun 22, 2010 22:25

Time-the time from the date of acquisition, including, a Chamber Benefit, noticed the fact, at all the time was enough (of course subjective). It seems, according to all calculations, you need to "catch up", and I'm in no hurry and have time for everything. And flowing it is as if linear, would describe the spring, which is compressed, then straightens at the right time. After the activation "key" (4 have already activated), so all the feeling that he is "more" for a while becoming, for the same quantity, more useful things. On the "benefits" of attention is not focused, but not bad - happy!

With respect the Magician.no

Артем cz

Post by Артем cz » Sun Jul 04, 2010 18:27

Took to try "Diamond"... feeling so that when it is necessary to solve a simple and intuitive tactics - then I take gold. For example, I've always strained to go to the talks or to solve any questions by phone. Gold disappears the internal stress and just do what needs to be done. And when he took the Diamond and then have been resolved more global strategic issues - like I have changed myself a scale.. Well something like that.. :))

Василий

Post by Василий » Tue Jul 06, 2010 21:06

Bought myself here yesterday Svetlitsa Ekonorm. On the gas tank mount was lazy, just put on the floor behind the front seat and drove to the cottage is about 120 km on the New Riga.

Banned surveillance. After 30 minutes began to emerge some sense of total ease and harmony. Car (Carina E ' 96) became somehow easier and smoother to go, easy to accelerate, there was some kind of "soft and fluffy" in motion. The engine began to run smoother. I wanted to include a quiet beautiful music and enjoy the process. At some point, suddenly began to warm up the engine (this happens in traffic in the heat, but not at the speed of 150 km/h!), but I decided that this is a bug, and the temperature dropped back to normal :). In General, not riding, and fun! He came to the country in a benevolent mood, decided that such necessarily will have to buy and other machines.
For information: in parallel, I was wearing 4 bracelet versions 2.0, 2.5, 2.6 and 2.7.

The catch the next morning - my wife called me (I told her in the evening told me about the trick with Economou and your observations) and asks if I planted her the same in her car? She is clearly watching exactly the same effects in my car (which Ekonorma was not).

Funny thing is that, the effect of Chamber contagious and is spread on neighboring cars?
A lot of questions arises - is it possible to shift Ekonorm to other machines or better to leave their relationship. This period settings (in my case yesterday about half an hour) - will each start or change of drivers and cars, or the same will be permanent?

In General, I will experiment a funny thing.

PS. I'm actually in a Chamber until yesterday did not believe confused at the time of their active (even too) is in the Arguments and Facts. But yesterday I changed my point of view...

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Jul 07, 2010 15:25

was also a period of time of 2-3 months when the room stopped working, there was no event and was completely calm
a month ago shifted the room in a purse.... and here, as Popper wonders!!!! :) :) :)
my organization signed 2 lucrative contract...
my main hobby - soap-making - suddenly began to bring out and suddenly opened a new perspective...
to Egypt for 2 weeks we went together for 22 thousand rubles ie... finally almost nothing...
was it this greedy nation fully intended to deceive the change to give, to tear off the full program, well then finally suddenly found out (I never suspected such) that I craftsman trade, came at the right time and the right place and take what I need at a minimum price...

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Oct 03, 2010 23:41

This is a story I wrote in the bracelets and now here as a chamber it is also a concern.So your mom wears and the ROOM is SUPER AND BJ 2 0

Scary strange thing happened with my mom. I'm afraid to even write to fix . But for members of the forum doubting the bracelets and the parlor I think will be useful information.

Background: it so Happened that a 10 year fire , burning everywhere in the Western part of Russia. And the mother is affected. Went to the sawmill for the village Board to look at. Out of the garden box, and suddenly in front of her a meter or 2 , something flashed and caught fire, the fire quickly by wind carried towards the neighboring houses. The sauna had caught fire from a neighbor through the house. Zagorelas grass from a neighbor there and getting the fire to his earth , let's go for it . Then she remembered about the Room and BJ. Although I strongly resisted it and did not want to wear them. What she thought then, she doesn't remember. But the wind has brought the fire on our land almost to the neighbor's fence on the other side. After her thoughts in fear, abruptly, the wind turned in the opposite direction , where it is safe for everyone. Thus aspeli to extinguish the fire , even without hitting the fence. The other baths all burned.
A month later, she had, by all indications, stroke. That is, the diagnosis district doctors. The left eye went much to the nose and also very up. In the eyes became double vision and vision immediately dropped. The pressure is great. After the fire (a rather strange situation with the fire, as I have described) and smoke ,plus fall always keep faltering in the body. In General doctors at the district hospital is examined (imaging they certainly are not) but what could I do treated honestly(doctors to become better than in Moscow). So it was as always SVETLITSA SUPER AND BRACELET "2.0 . Said now eyes will stay. Treat for 10 days and was surprised. I was on the spot to become. Why it all went quickly on the mend? After 10 days was discharged. Here again it is not clear what came out. Pain, like a toothache (teeth her almost all , such that ill - no) how my ears ache .And sinusitis like. In short, the tumor was wandering where I wanted. Eyes right swollen. And all week it tormented her. She came to me exhausted ,because I was not eating for 3 days -thought that teeth hurt. They called an ambulance .Was taken to the hospital . There are 7 hours of walking in circles, couldn't understand it. The doctors gathered and discussed 2 hours. In General, she is tired and going home now. The tumor hurts. Painkillers do not climb. Drank too much and the pain persists .
Did a CT scan - nothing . Did x-ray do not understand. Did a cardiogram and encephalogram-do not understand again. The signs must be a stroke and nothing shows. And all say that it is strange you have it. All the indicators what is wonderful.I did not about the room and the bracelet to say. In General 3 days she was lying again examined it. Again the doctors herds go. With hands raised.

Intuitively she put the Room under her cheek on the side where there was a tumor. (Broke it.)
I'm sick of it incomprehensible-at night went to bed instructed Svetlitsa Super the Svetlitsa S. and Good , and asked everyone wearing a bracelet help. Shorter or clarify the situation, or will recover.
The morning was still asleep .Calls mom and says a strange thing happened to her. She suddenly fell asleep as quickly because the pain is gone. And slept soundly until morning. Although these nights did not sleep from the pain is severe. And when I woke up I felt that there is no pain and something wet on the pillow. It appears she broke through the whole thing. And from nowhere. and came the night itself. Goop bright and strange. But no wounds, no holes where it could go there. No gums were not swollen before that it was a flux or do something.
All now resolved. Now the doctors don't know where and what it was. All the holes in the head through can not understand.Tomorrow again will be a consultation that will tell don't know.
By the way the eyes(UGH-100) fell into place and the vision improved .The pressure in the normal range. The swelling went right down and something else goes out at night ,but where she is, so she can not understand.
Asked again on the night yesterday from wearing bracelets and switched on mother. Again, set goals for a Chamber With and Good.
Here's a weird or wonderful story. Although she initially when I her another room was given to swearing. And when the bracelet do me a witch called them. Now nerestitsja take off.

:?<
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:53, edited 1 time in total.

Ольга Сам

Post by Ольга Сам » Sun Oct 17, 2010 21:55

I want to share an event that happened in my life this year thanks to the Good Parlor.
Svetlitsa Blaga I purchased a year ago. I am a teacher of German language. To go to Germany wanted from College. In Germany there is Hate-an institution that provides scholarship for German language training and professional development. For several years I was going to write to the Institute with a request to provide me scholarships. But it didn't work out. After acquiring a Room Good for two days prior to the expiration of the deadline, I finally filed it. And what was my delight when four months later, I received a message that I have dedicated a scholarship in the amount of 1,500 euros ( this included the road, education, food, housing and excursions) for 2-week courses in Germany. I want to add that the group consisted of 10 people from around the globe. On the trip all contributed to a successful stay in Germany.
Buy a Good Parlor, which will open and make bright Your Way to Your Dream for the benefit of the World.
Krivoy Rog, Olga

Ольга Сам

Post by Ольга Сам » Sun Oct 17, 2010 23:17

I want to add that my fellow students, some written in Goethe Institute for 8 years, but invitations have not yet received.

ОЛЬГА ИТАЛИЯ

Post by ОЛЬГА ИТАЛИЯ » Tue Oct 19, 2010 0:59

FIRST I BOUGHT SVETLITSA BLAGA AND WATCHING MY LIFE SAW EVERYTHING WAS THEN LINED UP MORE SMOOTHLY AND EASILY AND THE EVENT OCCURRED ALTHOUGH TRIVIAL BUT IT IS NOT TYPICAL FOR ME, MY SISTER LIVES IN ITALY AND HER HUSBAND HAS 4 SHOPS OF CLOTHES AND SHOES WE HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP BUT SHE DOESN'T LIKE WHEN I WANT SOMETHING FROM THEIR STORES AND VDUG AFTER PURCHASE KARTOCHKI I WENT TO HER AND SHE SPONTANEOUSLY PRESENTED ME WITH A WHOLE SLEW OF STUFF FROM THE STORE IS AMAZING AND SO I WENT D THE PET AND SOON BOUGHT SVETLITSA BLAGA GOLD AND AGAIN THIS SUMMER WENT TO ITALY I WANTED TO RELAX A BIT AND I HAD TO MAKE A PASSPORT
AND THERE WITH ME BEGAN TO HAPPEN DIFFERENT THE HISTORY OF ANYTHING IN GENERAL THAT NEW BUT SINCE I'M NOT INVOLVED IN ITALIAN LIFE AS BEFORE
I FINALLY I BEGAN TO UNDERSTAND AND SAW THE LESSONS ALWAYS WANTED BUT I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS ALWAYS JUST PAINFUL AND IT SAW NOTHING
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IT WAS THE MOST PRODUCTIVE SUMMER
IN THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF MYSELF
AND I IS SURVIVAL NOW, GIUUUUU!!!!
I FINALLY CEASED TO EXCITE
QUESTION THE SALVATION OF SOMEONE, I FINALLY BEGAN TO SEE PEOPLE WITH
COSTRACTION THAT IS TO ACCEPT THE WAY OTHER PEOPLE
AS IF IT DIDN'T SEEM WRONG AND NO MATTER HOW CLOSE RELATIVES THEY WERE NOT
I LOOK AT THEM AS TEACHERS AND UNDERSTAND THEIR LESSONS
AND SO TO LIVE PROSSE AND PLEASANT
AND OTHERS ONLY HELP WHEN THEY ASK ME
IN FINANCIAL MATTER HAS IMPROVED, I HAVE NOT BOUGHT AN APARTMENT THAT YOU WANT
BUT I DON'T EXPERIENCE DIFFICULTIES IN EVERYDAY LIFE I AM NOT WORKING
LIVE IN THE PRESENT MOMENT AND ENJOY THE BLESSINGS HE GIVES ME
AND PARTICIPATES IN THIS CARD SVETLITSA BLAGA GOLD
BUT I DON'T THINK ABOUT IT I JUST LIVE

I WHOLE-HEARTEDLY GRATEFUL TO ITS CREATOR!!!!
WAITING FOR HIM PRACTICAL LESSONS ON EFFECTIVE WAYS TO USE THE PARLOR

Татьяна-48

Post by Татьяна-48 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:11

I write poetry about the "Good"
Good on paper
So good thoughts
Quickly to share with You.
Know the Benefits of honey,
This was fate, not evil
And good brought,
For a good cause.
Time everything seems as it,
But does not run through the sieve.
All are easily accomplished,
Cases filled.
Discounts to skidochek run:
My purse is kept.
What plans planned,
A little later accomplished.
Here-study,seminar
Here-a trip to the Canary Islands,
Here, bathing in the font,
And here-the help of the authorities in the case.
People need to come
And friends lead
And those properly
In the "Svetlyachki" fall in love.
World peace in the soul and in the house
The gasoline in the car saves
So the success goes
Svetlitsa to joy calling.
In the "Parlor" to be heard of the person
And the Face appears in it.
She pushes the boundaries,
The water is wonderful with her.
A "Ladici" when everything goes well,
No voltage is accomplished
And in a miracle the door opens.
And the phone-friend and brother-
Does not destroy everything.
"Good"-it is grace
The flow of love-neither give nor take
There are meetings, people, profits
For body, business and soul.
In my machines "Ekonorm"
Petrol PAL, save
Protect us on the roads
There are reckless drivers too much.
Was at the office brighter
Business fun
On the window front room
To the cash flow flowing.
I lie on the rug
And lying value
After sleeping lightly snaps
And to cloud get
Light my mirror, tell me,
Me girl show me
"ISIS" is smiling
Wrinkles are straightened.

Krasnodar. Tatyana Grechishkina

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Fri Nov 12, 2010 15:27

I have SS for only three weeks.
1). Recently purchased a pricey rare flower and how to care for the flowers I really can not, he certainly began to curl. Put it under SS, after 4 days the flower began to look much better. If left, it finally bloomed :D :o but I was dressed.
2). Now, about me not sleeping for almost more than a year (the child was born, and nerves are worthless). So, I began to sleep and sleep!!!!!!!! And the child began to sleep more (I do not know how it was influenced by :roll: ), became calmer. And I do not know how to Express it, something of the type of cost allocation of energy that, for example, begin once again to worry some about it, and then like a subconscious comes down, you don't need it. No, I haven't gone, but actually it turns out something like this :D :lol: Driving has become safer, other road users less annoying, better guided on the road.

Татьяна2010

Post by Татьяна2010 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 23:46

Good day everyone with a bright face!

The joy that is shared by many, becomes more so – to share. "Svetlitsa" I, my household, friends, colleagues, and clients for over 4 years. And during that time was of the brightest pieces of the puzzle, as vivid and impressive picture.
The puzzle first .Purchased "Svetlitsa"carry near the heart (good breast size allows) .Better about life, hvoroby sidestep , somehow it's easier to become family relationships .Created after years of deliberation, together with like-minded firm.
And now, celebrating 2-year anniversary. Revenues increased so much that bought daughters apartment , and they do a very nice repair ,Packed with furniture and household appliances. It is interesting that three years ago this even in a dream never dreamed of! Yes, on the acquisitions, I think to myself :"All new housing must be of excellent quality ,fantastic style ,beautiful." And in fact, turned out not only how to dream, but with amazing discounts. I go through a couple of days in the same shops and the prices there are 7-9-10 thousand rubles higher! Ah, Yes, "Svetlica" Ah , Yes, "Good"! What? I didn't say "Good"? This I imagine for a fee, unexpectedly received before the New year of 2008, the gift was made : "Can I afford this gift to make?! Of course! I myself and the snow Maiden and Grandfather frost!" It was, "to volshebnica" ,as I told my children and for myself. If clearer and more specific about the results , recent years go with her husband in the sanatorium for 2 times a year. Travel where you want, the gifts do not only family friends ,but there was an ability to simply help those in need. And what more beautiful life?! The opportunity to enjoy the beauty of nature ,meet wonderful people, to share ,to get good, which even could not assume. Have you seen a flat rainbow , similar to the Northern lights? And experienced the goodness of prayer in the monastery, which is over 600 years? Plunged into the icy water fonts Holy places? Fished in the fog in the open sea? Here! And yet we were meeting with friends that divorced life for many decades. Fortunately , there are "Good"!
Puzzle second Son – the officer went to the reserve .Crisis .Anybody anywhere does not wait .Not that confused, but is unusual after the social ,though not great ,protection. Give him personally "Svetlitsa" and "Good". "Write it down – say - that goes with the spoil. Mark the diary (a beautiful diary gave him) a pleasant and useful meetings, interesting information, unexpected gifts." During the year the son was replaced with 2 spaces activities. Bought an apartment, improved their health , repaired old apartment, gradually changing the furniture, great for family time in the summer in Abkhazia. When asked:"With the "Good" talk? Thanking her?"- he nods and smiles.
The third puzzle .Somehow it did not develop a personal life And .Smart ,charming, active ,but... Before New year 2010 appeared in her life the front room. and in January – it: handy and with a sense of humor ,and caring, and free .A miracle? Who knows!
The fourth puzzle. She was the hostess of the hotel in the mountains. The car was supplied with "Economa". The Windows in the office -"Svetlitsa-Windows" on the phone "Lad" in my purse "Good."Ask about the news ,and she says to me that even in the off-season, the hotel was filled to capacity. And everything goes as effortlessly as who like track pads... "Good"?
The fifth puzzle .Relationship with her husband at N. (my client), to put it mildly ,hairy. After several consultations, she tacked on a " window "Svetlitsa-Windows" in the machine both put "Ekonorm" ,my husband a jacket ,a bra-the"front Room", in the wallets of both "Good" in the hallway mirror with ISIS. I just moved into a new house , waiting for a brother for my oldest son .
Puzzle sixth .Have powercal one of my colleagues ,but the "Good" purchased. Carry in purse, sometimes, and home wears ,speaks, consults. The income from this lady(and lady is not poor) increased to V4 times .When she saw the calculations ,fuff, fuff, fuff stopped ,and goodness now records.
Puzzle seventh. Was a law-abiding man through the crosswalk . Went, happy lunch break and a warm day. When they picked him up and carried , surprising himself, and the doctor of "Ambulance", looking at the crumpled car and broken leg ,said:"There is a miracle. We're in such a crash had parts removed". A miracle? "Svetlitsa" !
Here's the sum of small particles picture. The cloth turns out Sunny, tone soft , reassuring feeling .
I long ago got bored arguing with anyone; on possible energetic objection on the impact on humans and the space of production "Lika" I am always with a smile and an inner sense of balance saying : "of Course ,of course ,possible that everything that happens in the body, in feelings ,in business and in the world - just a coincidence . Though there is a wonderful saying :"chance is the pseudonym God"
And in my life and in the lives of my friends
Came Svetlitsa and success with her !

Well, what do you say about the firm "Lik"?
Its products have shown cases.
And everything is changing around though not at the moment
But life is beautiful because of us.
Comes as a soft, casually
Ideas, people , clear decisions.
Not only the beauty of a sudden notice
And the fact that YOU're a GREAT CREATION !

One of the bright, loving faces-Tanya .

Krasnodar, December 2010<

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Thu Dec 23, 2010 23:31

I Svetlitsa Super + Svetlitsa Blaga + Lad + Svetlitsa Blaga gold + Svetlitsa Blaga brilliant + pad grace + of Economou 5 pieces + Windows for the whole house + mirror +
Last edited by Ростислав on Fri May 01, 2015 0:40, edited 2 times in total.

Вадентина

Post by Вадентина » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:59

Good day! Firstly congratulations to all and happy New year
I want to share my joy. The style I use
exactly one year, but during that time in my life has changed a lot
The front room became my talisman, which helps a lot in my life.
But in addition to the front Room I will pour and mirror"ISIS", here
about him I want to share. I wrote that 18 years ago
I doctors have disfigured the face, I'm not afraid to say it, and Yes, mutilated.
I during surgery he cut the facial nerve. I bisected
One half of the head was no action, where only I have not addressed
help me, no one could help, but the mirror "ISIS" made a big
a miracle. 90% of my face has recovered, I became 40 % hearing ear that
not heard after the operation, to see with the naked eye and even began to drive itself
car. A lot has changed in my health and life.
In the first Room are all my family, but it is not small, we
8 so many familiar and unfamiliar. But the most important thing
I am the Chairman of Fund of assistance to children with disabilities, and we
in the center of "Road to life", which is located at the Foundation, we hung
mirror wall "ISIS" with a size of 2m by 3M and sample we conducted
work with children with disabilities, need to see how to change the children and their parents
at the moment we decided to work with children with cerebral palsy. As we
already developed a methodology for training, I think due to the Chamber and
mirror "ISIS" a lot of change in the lives of children and their parents.
I am very grateful to God that gave me the opportunity to meet such people
as Sergey Avdeev Dinovich, and Loginova Ludmila, and also grateful to the creators of this miracle as a mirror of "ISIS" and drawing rooms and, generally, all products FACE. I believe that thanks to products FACE a lot of change in our country.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Feb 07, 2011 16:43

One of the positive aspects of my acquaintance with the Parlor can be increased - since the use has never been sick with colds (ARI, influenza, etc.) in multiple disease environment. Though previously not common, but a couple times a year always cling.
Mat Grace in a short time gave indifferent to the dangers of drafts (previously "purged" immediately, so a small draught caused panic), is now open round the clock window is for me the real indicator of improved health.
Thanks to the authors!

Sincerely, MAG.no

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Feb 08, 2011 22:23

Agree -
Last edited by Ростислав on Fri May 01, 2015 0:36, edited 1 time in total.

ворон

Post by ворон » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:59

I decided to write a story after today's event. But will start poporyadku. In January, due to strong winds, and I live by the sea and in the Baltic States, have lost work chest. Well I received intercostal neuralgia, the doctor asked a week when neither work nor could not breathe because of the pain in his chest. Prior to this event and hear about all the Room there not wanted, but nevertheless took the offered room and the rug. It must be emphasized that exactly followed the prescribed treatment pills. They say that neuralgia is treated for a long time, but I got up quickly, a week with a small.
An interesting observation made where the same post Carilo at the top of a topic. While used by Mat - 2 weeks, in the brain originated many new ideas, and the old came to life and became more vyrazhennoi material form. Became more socially active - I work in the centre of the development of vision and began to cooperate more actively with our Department of social rehabilitation of blind and visually impaired.
(I myself am the janitor at this center). So clearly see the effects of the product.
Well, today's case.
A little prehistory: in addition to my center works 1
janitor. A man of about 25, College student. For certain reasons we do not communicate with each other. Well, because the work is not time as best I can. He learns while working in a computer class there and I'm reading the information on this website. The conversation turned to Karl Marx (who grew up in the USSR does not know the author of the "Capital"?) But the guy didn't know. Asked whether? I calmly said that there is no other, which was followed by a sharp response, saying that there are a lot of Marks. Otetil that don't know any other marks. the sparring stopped. The most interesting thing about this story is that I, as a person with hot southern blood immediately erupted inside. You understand, a sharp, rude answer :( but the indignation quickly subsided and then I like that too, don't spend too much time on this "conflict" in the brain as usual. Svetlicos use to this day.. I want to note that I am a man, according to this colleague, a man of deep faith. I read just a few moments prior to this incident that the chamber helps to handle interpersonal relationships in the team and here is an example

:oops:<

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Feb 27, 2011 17:00

Have recently acquired a rug!
Last edited by Ростислав on Fri May 01, 2015 0:37, edited 1 time in total.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sat Mar 12, 2011 18:17

I agree with Raven, the SS really helps with the energy vampires! Earlier, too, constantly broke out and gave their energy, now calm like an elephant :D
And more recently MOP, even tooth pain removed! Wanted to get the pill to go (for me it's the most extreme measure) then decided to try the SS, the truth is not believed, thought what here precisely will not help, it hurts real effect should be. Helped in 20 min!!!! Was applied to the tooth :o
Now the husband himself wanted to buy, he Ekonorm was very happy with them. And fuel consumption has decreased, and the road became easier, at any bad people ceased to pay attention.
From With Windows grow better flowers and more comfortable I became.
About WAY nothing can not say, on the phone, rarely talk.

Василий

Post by Василий » Wed Mar 23, 2011 22:47

A few months ago I bought a Ekonorm in a new car. Since it has the onboard computer, there is a clear observation. So:

1. Car Ford Focus, 2.0 engine, automatic transmission.
2. Most of the time is used on the same route (from the countryside to Moscow, 1.5 hours one way on the highway and a little around Moscow). The manner of driving the same, most of which goes to the cruise control.
3. So to ekonorma consumption average of 9.8-9.9 liters per hundred, stable result.
4. Put ekonorm in the trunk on the right closer to the gas tank (I understand where he is in Focus, although it is necessary to check). After a few days the flow has fallen to 9.3-9.4 liters. The result is a stable, kept constant. Nothing else changed, the result is pure
5. Recently, the consumption again rose to 9.8. I started checking when I removed the spare tire ekonorm slid a little forward away from the tank. Returned, the flow again 9.3.

So all the same, the flow still depends on where ekonorm, even in the long scale.

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Wed Mar 23, 2011 23:28

quit Smoking after 4 months, smoked more than 2 packs a day

Елена Ямпольская

Post by Елена Ямпольская » Sun Apr 03, 2011 20:48

Use Svetlitsa-S + Good+ Good gold. There was confidence that all will be well. :D For me, pridumivali before imagined all sorts of difficulties is invaluable. For the sake of gold, in my opinion, you need to be ready, because after beginning to carry as "flooded" in the business. It turned out that for the execution of the scope of work that is going on, need resources more than in that moment. Had an urgent basis to expand.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Thu Apr 14, 2011 21:37

But I as that did not happen -- With-Benefits appeared recently, within 10 days after its occurrence: 1). Caused MOE to break down the door, because the child was left with her grandmother was closed in the apartment, 2). broken stroller, 3). broken cell phone. Do really do not know what to do........ bc bc bc bc