The keys to the Svetlitsa - Blaga

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 16:56

Георгий_19 wrote:by the Way, no response to SMS received.
Pay attention to it! And then you never know...
Георгий_19 wrote:I Have a internal tester on these things.
I'm not waiting for it to fall. I don't do that, there is no control. "Horses are"
Well, if You bought 2 keys, so there were reasons! If You do not feel the performance of the security Council, and the keys wouldn't buy. So?

Something You felt, not just buy. Improvements should be on the direct properties of SB, not for "the swing" as gain?!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 15, 2009 17:08

If anyone has not received a reply SMS,please duplicate.May not be reached.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Oct 15, 2009 17:12

duplicated
the delivery report I get

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Oct 15, 2009 17:17

Oh!
your card is activated!
ish you :-)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 15, 2009 17:18

Георгий_19
SchA should properly not childish :lol:

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Thu Oct 15, 2009 17:44

Who knows the key becomes active only after the application to the Good or he himself is currently active?
ie if you buy a key specifically for the structuring of water instead of drawing rooms Super... :?

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Thu Oct 15, 2009 17:50

Dimas

Have you tried to do measurements of GDV to the key, and after 40 minutes?

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Thu Oct 15, 2009 21:50

ASD tell me and if instead of the keys to good to spend the money to help the children's home or children's hospital for sick children what kind of volunteer assistance to carry is not better? unless the connectivity to the benefits will not increase???
And the mood will be I think nichyut no worse than key!!!! (although of course, I also plan to eventually purchase the room benefits)

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:00

I somehow think that the name "key" is very conditional.
For the Svetlitsa-Windows is also how the key.
As mentioned by Sergei Dinowitz -- in a room with Windows and Good will to interact with humans.
It turns out that the key can be used separately, and 8 keys have to replace the Window Good...
Technology the same applies in Good as in Windows - and also in the Key... :?

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:20

оуаакун wrote:8 keys supposed to replace the Window Good...
Why do You think so?
in the SB structure interacts with the person and its information field where SB increases the "search space" for a limited number of dimensions, and keys to increase the connectivity patterns SB and structure of the person, i.e. as I understand it, provides options for a more suitable person. In other words, SB adds coverage of space options, and the keys allow you to provide more reasonable options for that person.
If figuratively to suggest that the SAT adds up to 100 any options, with a key 100 versions will be more suitable to implement it for this person, if you activate the key more then 100 versions will be even more suitable for a particular person, etc.
That's what I understood from the words of ASD that is IMHO

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:28

Жека3000 wrote:
оуаакун wrote:8 keys supposed to replace the Window Good...
Why do You think so?
8 keys worth 8.800 RUB-almost as Good.
But that's just my assumption - 1 key - is 1/8 Good. And activate nothing. The structure of the key and so active.
Although it can be used for structuring water, food and money (removing structural distortions).
i.e. the same key has already laid some Good properties.
Svetlitsa Blaga removes structural distortions, and the key is doing the same thing. :?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:25

Ростислав wrote:ASD tell me and if instead of the keys to good to spend the money to help the children's home or children's hospital for sick children what kind of volunteer assistance to carry is not better? unless the connectivity to the benefits will not increase???
And the mood will be I think nichyut no worse than key!!!! (although of course, I also plan to eventually purchase the room benefits)
Why is? Where is the opposition? Why one excludes the other?

Раф

Post by Раф » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:31

Question by ASD.Key features to SB in the structuring of water identical to the SS?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Oct 16, 2009 19:26

Раф wrote:Question by ASD.Key features to SB in the structuring of water identical to the SS?
No. SS is more multifaceted in its manifestation.

Торин

Post by Торин » Sun Oct 18, 2009 19:55

ASD

Hmm... have to apologize for the rigidity of the statements above. Today was amazed. Went with my wife (on the weekend partying) to measure the aura on the camera GDV (something about this is mesmerizing), the result - I have almost full scale, the wife of a weakened field. However! When the wife (as an experiment) took up the Parlor of the parameters changed significantly! Right before your eyes! Was amazed! The field though has decreased, but at the same time condensed, in the chakras where the rates were low, there were raising these same indicators. So this thing works (though my current position does not eliminate the problem I have posed questions. However, in the end what you want is the result or scientific theory, which is the same result explains it?).

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 23:50

Торин wrote:However, in the end what you want is the result or scientific theory, which is the same result explains it?).
Man of course the desired result! But in this situation, especially at first (before buying and after for the first few days/weeks), the theory supporting does not hurt, on the contrary will increase efficiency because there will be a sense and intention "to improve/normalize"

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Oct 19, 2009 14:18

:D

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:26

Жека3000 wrote:
Торин wrote:However, in the end what you want is the result or scientific theory, which is the same result explains it?).
Man of course the desired result! But in this situation, especially at first (before buying and after for the first few days/weeks), the theory supporting does not hurt, on the contrary will increase efficiency because there will be a sense and intention "to improve/normalize"
You don't need a theory, because in theory you need to understand, to explore the conceptual base to understand the mathematical apparatus, i.e., to persevere, to spend time. You need a clear "mechanisms" of action - a clear anthropic model that you can imagine. Unfortunately the physics of structures at the present time there is little to visualize. Talented young people here have not worked, and the scientists that create this branch of physics and those who are almost trying to use it do not have the opportunity to spend time in such experiments. So you have to go by way of some analogies that are quite far from the real processes, but provide a certain degree of clarity.
They also are not very satisfied. So, hopefully, after the seminar You will be able to come up with a clear explanation.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:02

АСД wrote:need understandable "mechanisms" of action - a clear anthropic model that you can imagine.
АСД wrote:, So I hope that after the workshop You will be able to come up with a clear explanation.
:) :ay

Константин Дзябко

Post by Константин Дзябко » Thu Oct 29, 2009 13:46

Dear ASD,

do not quite understand the mechanism of activation key for SB. Sent a registration request 2 cards, and each request is sent separate SMS received no response. The next day I duplicated the query and got 4 SMS with the text that the map is activated but does not say what it is? Sent a question to confirm what card was activated, but received no response. It is not very clear.

Prokomentirujte please.

Thank you.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 14:13

Constantine Zebco
Judging by the number of SMS each card was activated 2 times :lol: or one 4 times!
And do not worry! Activation, as you wrote the ASD, is not a Text message, and the attachment to the SB for a while. SMS you need to register in the database the activated key, in order to determine with certainty that the key was not activated earlier and for that You could not just resell it!

Константин Дзябко

Post by Константин Дзябко » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:49

Жека3000

in this case, if each key has been activated 2 times or 4 times one, it defeats the whole point of this protection from double activation key.

When sending SMS even you do not receive a confirmation which card has been activated, does anyone this check checks the database and confirms?

apparently the simple answer comes from an automated system, so my question is what card has been activated, the answer did not prishli.

so my contribution to organizational moment for the developers, as the issues/problems about the operability of the parlor, and my keys no, thanks.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:47

Константин Дзябко wrote:in this case, if each key has been activated 2 times or 4 times one, it defeats the whole point of this protection from double activation key.
The procedure of registration of key formal.
Nothing "physically" in this moment with the key or with the parlor - not happening
Just lies in a database record that this key was used.
truncated

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 13:53

Константин Дзябко wrote:If you send SMS not even confirm what the card was activated, does anyone this check checks the database and confirms?
The statements do! And in fact unknown!
I don't think the system is automated. And the few times it's likely because the first 2 SMS not reached/delayed come, and you in turn sent another Smachivanie and both times came up with one number is sent again for confirmation.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:27

And try to swap keys or to send an SMS from a different number! I wonder what will happen?! Whether in the answer: the key is already activated?