The keys to the Svetlitsa - Blaga

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 0:15

Tringali
This whole forum is covered!:) One of the topics my "Room. The doubts and reflections!:)

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 0:20

АСД wrote:not to worry because there is another transaction on which you forgot. This action on payment. This is also part of the activation process key and without it the whole procedure is piecemeal and does not work.
Accordingly, if the key presented, then the person who gave the key will not be able to activate it!?
But if the above is true, then the same can be said about Chamber Benefits? If you do not pay for SB and you just gave it does not match with the information field of a person and as a consequence does not work? Something here is really messed up :roll:

And if I'm right, then why is it not mentioned in the descriptions??? This is very important!

And most importantly!!!
1. The principle of network marketing, the seller BUYS!!! products from the manufacturer at a special price! So he paid and realised the payment!
2. The subject of the resale, not disclosed! A man bought 5 keys, activated, but did not send the SMS(as we found out to activate optional), and then took and sold them to someone else, he also paid for them well...as I wrote:

The idea of re-usable keys are not Lishin sense! Because it's likely that the keys are reusable! In the key because nothing is magnetized, as in SB! Another plus, the key is not losing "power" on the basis of the claimed properties in the description. It says that key after activation can be used for the structuring of water!

3. Where the Key is knowing that it is already activated?
4. As already mentioned, and not just me. What changes from touching an key to the SAT? In one, in another structure of the transferred photomethod and physically, they change already can not.

As SB learns that to her, put the key and how it remembers information about the fact that she now needs to work more efficiently? The description of the device a chamber can be assumed that the validity depends on the dimensionality of the structure, and greater coverage(range) of possibilities! So increasing the range of possibilities in this case?

If, as you wrote, the system adjusts the range and connectivity of human and SB then:

1. why does the key need to be rubbed on the SB and not about the person-the owner?
2. Again going back to what to wear is not necessary. Ie as in this case, is the connectivity of the SB and man, without the close proximity of the key? The person undergoes a fatal change of the information field? You said that the Chamber is not "attached" to a particular person because it is not a crystal! Of course you can say that man is the crystal, but the information field of a person changing under vozdeistviem factors (and You know it), and even if you consider man as crystal, it is still logically need a key at least sometimes to apply to oneself or to carry with you-that would have increased the connectivity is not broken! What's this say?<
Last edited by Жека3000 on Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:13, edited 4 times in total.

Александр86

Post by Александр86 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 0:27

Well keys this is a direct ... smells like divorce!
Here is how the money that man has invented, are related to the structure, which should normalize the parlor, as you say, which (structure) is inherited from nature ? Because in nature there is no money -> and the link from there ?! And the device you have is not electronic, where the key can activate the locked functions, such as comp. the program can be.
Because of this, and still the room don't want to buy right emanates divorce.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 0:31

Александр86 wrote:Well, keys this is a direct ... smells like divorce!
I agree! Very similar to that! And most importantly, casts a shadow in General on all products!

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:11

Александр86 wrote:Well, keys this is a direct ... smells like divorce!
Here is how the money that man has invented, are related to the structure, which should normalize the parlor, as you say, which (structure) is inherited from nature ? Because in nature there is no money -> and the link from there ?! And the device you have is not electronic, where the key can activate the locked functions, such as comp. the program can be.
Because of this, and still the room don't want to buy right emanates divorce.
You Жекой3000 read by a dotted line. I repeat. Keys man gets, if convinced of the efficiency of Room-Good. And first bought 1 key, then if he sees results, second, etc. Procedure is optional. Does not want to take, takes. And then the divorce?

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:14

ASD
Please go to my topic "front room Window"! Answer my questions!

Торин

Post by Торин » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:16

АСД wrote:does Not want to take, takes. And then the divorce?
If you can not prove, that direct as sold for money. There is an article in the Criminal Code. Fraud is called. Everything You described can be perfectly interpreted as the objective side of this crime.

Please give the answer to the previous post:
ТоринГость wrote:In General, it is clear that nothing is clear. Can someone give a plausible answer (besides of course the promise at a workshop) How? maybe the key describing a kind of artifact information potametum to interact with the card Good, where the other artifact information is recorded in the same potametum i.e. not changeable at all? And how these two photos can affect the integrity of a certain energy-informational structure of a person in accordance with the purity of his intentions?

I would be grateful for an answer.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 14, 2009 13:49

Thorin
well, you do not get excited :)
you also subjectivity as your logical chain to ASD ...

WHAT A CRIME !!! :shock: :(

ABOVE YOUR POST wrote itself ASD :
I Repeat. Keys man gets, if convinced of the efficiency of Room-Good. And first bought 1 key, then if he sees results, second, etc. Procedure is optional. Does not want to take, takes. And then the divorce?
Te if convinced !!!!!!!!
here is the answer to your question :?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Oct 14, 2009 13:58

And toads with Hotelami on happiness and wealth (and Souvenirs) identity can attract :wink: They won many even advertise on TV, even people with Names :?

Александр86

Post by Александр86 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 14:46

there is a good room with some regularity, may H.
there is good gold: "Svetlitsa-Blaga gold is valid 10 times the size of Room-Good"

the keys increase the dimensionality to 1 ?

It turns out buy good 8500, "prokativaet" ten keys 1100руб.*10 = 11000 RUB.

It turns out 8500+11000 = 19500 RUB Svetlitsa same good-gold. Not only is 80k, and 20K.

Something I do not understand how so ?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Oct 14, 2009 15:01

Александр86 wrote: the keys increase the dimensionality to 1 ?
no, not so :-)
where such infa?

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 16:43

Александр86
The key, says ASD, not increase the dimensionality and increase the connectivity of the information field of a person and SB. From this we can conclude that the SB will never be the SBG.
View the seminar, where the graph shows how SB affects the information space and the logic of even 10 SB won't work as well as one of SBG. Because the scope capabilities of the SB does not increase with increasing amount of SB so it makes no sense to buy a few SB. IMHO :?
Although ASD was writing that all the same "power" increases SB+SB but not arithmetically but vector really doesn't say where this vector is directed and how to count.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Oct 14, 2009 22:01

Жека3000 wrote:Александр86
The key, says ASD, not increase the dimensionality and increase the connectivity of the information field of a person and SB. From this we can conclude that the SB will never be the SBG.
View the seminar, where the graph shows how SB affects the information space and the logic of even 10 SB won't work as well as one of SBG. Because the scope capabilities of the SB does not increase with increasing amount of SB so it makes no sense to buy a few SB. IMHO :?
Although ASD was writing that all the same "power" increases SB+SB but not arithmetically but vector really doesn't say where this vector is directed and how to count.
Vector is directed perpendicular to. If a one-dimensional vector equal to unity, the added dimension gives the square root of two, another coordinate is the square root of three, etc., That is, the increase of dimensionality gives the increment is not directly proportional to, and in degree 1/2.
However, the concept of power is not entirely applicable to our technologies. The power associated with the concept of energy, and we are talking about the information interactions. I then quoted the example of the underground passage which used the information "paradisiacal" - the words "keep left" and the throughput of the transition increased. Therefore, in this example, the emergence of yet another such labels can increase bandwidth, assuming that not all were able to pay attention to the first inscription. But if you add a voice warning, and blind will be able to "sort". But how to assess the capacity of this line?
The same can be said about the Parlor. How to assess its capacity, if it is actually paradisevalley physical structures, reducing the extent of honesty.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 22:39

АСД wrote:Vector is directed perpendicular to. If a one-dimensional vector equal to unity, the added dimension gives the square root of two, another coordinate is the square root of three, etc., That is, the increase of dimensionality gives the increment is not directly proportional to, and in degree 1/2.
All now understand about vectors and how to count:)
... the square root of 3 is equal to 1.73 is the dimension 3 of the parlor of one? So you need to buy 100 SB for dimensions as SBG(because You wrote that SBG dimension more than the SB 10 times, and if the calculation is done by the square root of quantity "vectors - SB" 10 is the square root of 100)? Pravilno I understand?

Торин

Post by Торин » Wed Oct 14, 2009 22:55

Гость wrote:te is made sure !!!!!!!!
here is the answer to your question
:ay Again the same, instead of answering the Creator of the technology, the answers to "follower of the pendulum" in the terminology of Zeland. Well, okay. Belief is a subjective concept, while taking pills placebo, for example in the form of a chamber, I can be convinced that it works, in the sense of placebo and wonder what does that prove? The mere fact that a person begins to formulate clear objectives and can significantly improve the efficiency of its daily activities. No doubt the chamber will play a role, but what is actually the technology of the SS? Such means may be and mind-machine...

In relation to the post above... everything would be fine if it actually would be done aperta i.e. offer to buy the product. Also I wonder what is specified in the certificate on the product is health products, Handicrafts, etc. let me not continue to deepen. So far we can say only one thing ASD does not want to answer this question. Actually all.

Торин

Post by Торин » Wed Oct 14, 2009 23:03

Жека3000 wrote:now understand about vectors and how to count
... the square root of 3 is equal to 1.73 is the dimension 3 of the parlor of one? So you need to buy 100 SB for dimensions as SBG(because You wrote that SBG dimension more than the SB 10 times, and if the calculation is done by the square root of quantity "vectors - SB" 10 is the square root of 100)? Pravilno I understand?
What a You wih a mathematician :) Have you ever physical model of the actions of the SS okay? Or do You expect the correlation dimension to depolama supermegacities by switching pokatovich particles in a multidimensional toroidal space by transferring macedoniapriority transnasally objects which fit the ratio of dimensions of transition of 1:4.4?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Oct 14, 2009 23:14

Жека3000 wrote:
АСД wrote:Vector is directed perpendicular to. If a one-dimensional vector equal to unity, the added dimension gives the square root of two, another coordinate is the square root of three, etc., That is, the increase of dimensionality gives the increment is not directly proportional to, and in degree 1/2.
What I do with square roots do not understand... the square root of 3 is equal to 1.73 is the dimension 3 of the parlor of one? So you need to buy 100 SB for dimensions like SBG? Pravilno I understand?
On the one hand this is because if the dimension is considered only as geometrical coordinates. But there may be another approach, information. For example, consider the noun table. Like the table - a three-dimensional object. But there is a kitchen table, a Desk, a table, round the negotiating table and that an adjective defines a specific kind of table. This particular table is three-dimensional. But multiple tables can be arranged along some imaginary line, or other coordinates. Then it turns out that the noun table four-dimensional. Now consider four-dimensional a lot of the chair. Skalko need to buy chairs to go to many table? It is clear that the transition is impossible in principle with this point of view. But from the point of view of topology, this is equivalent to objects, as they have the same topological structure. Or kettle and the jacket, too, have the same topological structure. Therefore, the important principle of equivalence of structures. That is, the principle according to which we combine the structures into one set. From the point of view of the theory of physical structures is the dimension of the structure is a rank of the verifier. Want to look deeper, read a book Kulakov, Y. I., Theory of physical structures, M.: 2004.

Торин

Post by Торин » Wed Oct 14, 2009 23:30

АСД wrote:This specific three-dimensional table
ie is in the physical material world along the three axes X,y,Z. Therefore the specific table of material, objective.
АСД wrote:But multiple tables can be arranged along some imaginary line, or other coordinates. Then it turns out that the noun is the four-dimensional table
Now this is a set of objective tables, we set along some imaginary line.. Say from South to West. And how can they be in time to place? And What do we see? Aw, snap four-dimensional table... Wonderful. Interesting. The fourth dimension is that? Time? Space?
АСД wrote:Skalko need to buy chairs to go to many table?
Yes, the question is certainly interesting. How much to buy a four-dimensional chairs that they have organized a number?
АСД wrote:Or kettle and the jacket, too, have the same topological structure.
Yeah. Topology is definitely important. For kettle concept.... objective and topologically determined. Let me leave and You not to bother :o

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 23:32

АСД wrote:Want to understand more deeply, read a book, Kulakov Y. I., Theory of physical structures, M.: 2004.
Want to understand and read, but if this book is written in the tradition of books on the theory of structures, fractals, etc. then I doubt it that I will understand!:)
I have tried to read a few books on the subject. As I understood before reading such knesek you need to at least pull the school/College knowledge 110%.
But still try to read.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 23:34

Торин wrote:Fourth dimension is that? Time? Space?
the fourth dimension of information, i.e. the definition of the table, his identification.
In this situation, the fourth dimension, but it doesn't have to be the fourth in principle.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 23:41

АСД wrote:now consider four-dimensional a lot of the chair. Skalko need to buy chairs to go to many table?
This example is correct to give, in my opinion, if the question was would be: "how much Super or Parlor rugs, that they acted as Svetlitsa Blaga gold", and in this situation are considered two similar structures i.e. where SB and SBG SBG has the same structure but the regularity of its structure more than the SB 10 times. Accordingly, in this situation, it is correct to consider allegorically a question of How much material you need to build the 10 storey building(in case of SAT) or a skyscraper(in the case of SBG). But if you continue this topic then if it's for "material and technology SB" to build a skyscraper that will happen is that it will be 10 times more expensive and will be built a little longer than if you build your means "materials and technologies SBG".

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:02

Жека3000 wrote:
АСД wrote:now consider four-dimensional a lot of the chair. Skalko need to buy chairs to go to many table?
This example is correct to give, in my opinion, if the question was would be: "how much Super or Parlor rugs, that they acted as Svetlitsa Blaga gold", and in this situation are considered two similar structures i.e. where SB and SBG SBG has the same structure but the regularity of its structure more than the SB 10 times. Accordingly, in this situation, it is correct to consider allegorically a question of How much material you need to build the 10 storey building(in case of SAT) or a skyscraper(in the case of SBG). But if you continue this topic then if it's for "material and technology SB" to build a skyscraper that will happen is that it will be 10 times more expensive and will be built a little longer than if you build your means "materials and technologies SBG".
More appropriate here is another example: there are three geographic maps of different scales 1:25, 1:250, 1:2500. It's like the scale SB, SBG, SBB. But each card can also traced with varying degrees of detail and different symbols. Ie information the connectivity map with the terrain may be different. The keys help to increase gradually the degree of connectivity. But the increase in scale of the map gives the possibility of routing all long distance. But the possibility of use of the card is equivalent to an increase of the review on real terrain - 1:25 - Climbed the hill and saw 1:250 - climbed on the plane and saw 1:2500 - saw a satellite. That is, rise in a different dimension than the area represented. SB, SBG, and SBB are raising along the time coordinate perpendicular to the layer of events, which usually turns people.
Although this example is rather arbitrary and does not reflect all the features of the processes of interaction with the structure SB.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:35

yesterday took a key pair on trial to SB.
today one has used.
the feeling is very similar to those experienced from SB.
maybe not so much, but more than ...

PS
texted

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 14:18

Георгий_19 wrote:yesterday took a key pair on trial to SB.
today one has used.
the feeling is very similar to those experienced from SB.
maybe not so much, but more than ...

PS
texted
Well, You eksperementator one more! bi
Response to SMS received?

By passing the "raskolbasa" from SB I feel it? (Increasing the number and quality of opportunities, the increase in the flow of Benefits and increase the number of realizations of desires-intentions?)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Oct 15, 2009 15:00

Жека3000 wrote: Well, You eksperementator one more! bi
Response to SMS received?
By the way, no response to SMS received.
Жека3000 wrote: By passing the "raskolbasa" from SB I feel it? (Increasing the number and quality of opportunities, the increase in the flow of Benefits and increase the number of realizations of desires-intentions?)

I have a internal tester on these things.
I'm not waiting for it to fall. I don't do that, there is no control. "Horses are" :-)