The keys to the Svetlitsa - Blaga

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon May 16, 2011 6:33

To pass, maybe you can, but they cannot increase benefits, and increase the dimensionality of the relevant structures from the wearer. The increase in the quantity of goods still depends on other factors. SB+keys the other bearing is the same dimension =SB+keys (or "prescribed" to the card, not the Operator).
The analogy, perhaps you can compare with the "road network" about the way without the SAT - the road to the "locality" one country, winding along which you can move (and move the load) only on foot (and some weight), with SB - more direct paved (you will pass car + cargo can be moved at one time more), SB+keys - plus an additional convolution on this paved road other roads (can cut and, accordingly, the time and other necessary resources to the delivery). Of course this analogy is very arbitrary (easy to understand).
SB and SBG - different structures, or rather structures of different dimensions. Will give the same analogy. SBG is already possible to compare with the railway (increase of passenger and cargo traffic at a time) through the same "locality".
I wear them together. They are responsible for different "roads" (adapting to different points of Operator interaction with the surrounding world, with different dimensionality and increase the regularity within them). Between a direct communication have not (the relationship is mediated through the Operator).

Sergei Dinovich think will forgive me for the analogy:) and correct the incorrectness.

Sincerely, MAG.no

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat May 28, 2011 12:42

Маг.нет wrote:to Convey, maybe you can, but they cannot increase benefits, and increase the dimensionality of the relevant structures from the wearer. The increase in the quantity of goods still depends on other factors. SB+keys the other bearing is the same dimension =SB+keys (or "prescribed" to the card, not the Operator).
The analogy, perhaps you can compare with the "road network" about the way without the SAT - the road to the "locality" one country, winding along which you can move (and move the load) only on foot (and some weight), with SB - more direct paved (you will pass car + cargo can be moved at one time more), SB+keys - plus an additional convolution on this paved road other roads (can cut and, accordingly, the time and other necessary resources to the delivery). Of course this analogy is very arbitrary (easy to understand).
SB and SBG - different structures, or rather structures of different dimensions. Will give the same analogy. SBG is already possible to compare with the railway (increase of passenger and cargo traffic at a time) through the same "locality".
I wear them together. They are responsible for different "roads" (adapting to different points of Operator interaction with the surrounding world, with different dimensionality and increase the regularity within them). Between a direct communication have not (the relationship is mediated through the Operator).

Sergei Dinovich think will forgive me for the analogy:) and correct the incorrectness.

Sincerely, MAG.no
I liked Your analogy. It is quite correct, although like any analogy it reflects only part of the real increase in the dimension of interaction over time.
To transfer to third parties is also correct. You can transfer the SB to others. But we should not forget that other people have the manifestation of the action of SB will be different because they have their own internal and external World and their relations were built. However memotrie the characteristics of the time accumulated by the previous owner SB will be manifested as opening new potential opportunities, increase accuracy of decisions and the success of implementation of tactical objectives and desires.

Example: we Have a number of reviews (about 9) from couples whom doctors have diagnosed with infertility after a long and unsuccessful treatment. Some time after the beginning of the use of SB they had babies.
To say that it will be all the users of SB - delusion, but for those who are good, the action SB can manifest in the increased likelihood of conception.
As you can see, the benefits can be not only in the form of finances or other material resources.
This example shows that to assess the effectiveness of SB, in terms of money is quite difficult. That however is often not required.<

АСД
Разработчик

Re: Keys to the Svetlitsa-Blaga.

Post by АСД » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:02

Дмитрий Никитин wrote:Another question, a bit off topic....Not found an appropriate topic on the forum...How many can be bought of the keys to the usual Svetlitsa Blaga? If they buy a lot, is this a way to increase its dimension to the level of Good gold or Good Diamond?
The number of keys to the card Benefits are not limited.
Keys to Good gold dimension does not increase. Good cards and keys increase the dimensionality in different ways.
An analogy: Imagine a pipe that carries the flow of goods. You can increase the flow of benefits by increasing the diameter of the pipe. Here the size of the pipe - analog timeonth parameter is the square of the field events. Card Benefits at the expense of increasing the dimensionality of the time -sx parameters allow to increase the field of events. That is, there is a potential opportunity to build new relationships in the area of the field of events, which no GOOD maps were not available. Each card - SB, SBG, SBB increases the area of the field of events is conventionally 10 times.
Another way to increase the flow of Wealth - increasing flow rate. This is achieved by using keys. The keys form additional positive feedback with the flow of goods, That is in the same area of the field of events intensifitsiruetsa connection with the flow of wealth, creates new (but in the same space of events). But it is also a potential opportunity. Builds connection the man himself. And this is when there is interaction with the flow of Goods.
The key Benefits, and Card Benefits complement and reinforce each other, but this is manifested through human action.
To increase the speed of the flow of Benefits is also possible by applying different techniques of working with cards GOOD. Significant increment occurs in the study of the expert-operator technology at our workshops.

Дмитрий Никитин

Post by Дмитрий Никитин » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:32

Thank you very much for the answer! For Your seminars there is a limited number of people.... Can I watch the seminars on Video?

Багвати

Post by Багвати » Sat Jan 04, 2014 17:41

Strike me such questions! No, you can't! Lift yourself up, pay, come and work and then everything will be. As workshops where people work with different processes to see the videos.? The seminar is not a lecture-it's great-LPS-ka!!!! And it is very personal and personal, concerning everyone who came!!! Want to work with you, to be in the flow-come to the seminar! It's like that to podiatrist how others meditate!

Элиан

Post by Элиан » Sun Jan 05, 2014 23:50

I think you need to leave your mini report about the keys.
Start from the beginning.
A little over six months ago I bought a SB. Bought and wore passive. Finance all was well as now. In General, not very actively used it. And immediately felt no the parlor. sometimes even doubted her rabotosposobnosti and the advisability of purchase of SB at all. In 2-3 months I bought the key. I thought that perhaps something will change. Activated and forgotten. After about 4 months bought another 1 key. Activated and forgotten. After a short time decided to work with the parlor. Somehow felt her. In a certain way has worked to increase income by about half.
And flooded. I sometimes almost regret that choice. But there was so much that not breathe. the result is an increase in income twice. Bought 1 key. And now think of how to increase your income but save or reduce load.

The result:
1)the Keys work, they besides the described qualities I think also increase the relationship of SB with the operator.
2) With a front room you need to work mentally, then waiting for a response situations, and then act. Then in my experience the result will be.
3) SB is not giving benefits, it helps to increase them. That is, you should at least theoretically be able to good "to get". I doubt that the person in debt, on the verge of a mental breakdown, on the brink of alcohol addiction SB will bring the required amount. The efficiency and effect of SB in this case I think it will be, but is not comparable with the efficiency of the SB have a relaxing, healthy and successful operator.
All of the above is my opinion and probably wrong. I apologize if someone hooked.

ОлегЧ

Post by ОлегЧ » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:16

Please tell me whether it is possible from a few keys to put on the security Council and to activate or is it better one?

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:51

ОлегЧ wrote:please Tell me whether it is possible from a few keys to put on the security Council and to activate or is it better one?
You can but the best one and the next after profit, I'm for the experiment within four weeks of the key activated and were not the ordinary but pleasant results. And You can choose.
:)

ОлегЧ

Post by ОлегЧ » Tue Sep 02, 2014 18:22

Akela thank you, too, are inclined one to activate.

Русл

Re:

Post by Русл » Wed Jan 20, 2016 14:39

АСД wrote:
Маг.нет wrote:to Convey, maybe you can, but they cannot increase benefits, and increase the dimensionality of the relevant structures from the wearer. The increase in the quantity of goods still depends on other factors. SB+keys the other bearing is the same dimension =SB+keys (or "prescribed" to the card, not the Operator).

Sincerely, MAG.no
I liked Your analogy. It is quite correct, although like any analogy it reflects only part of the real increase in the dimension of interaction over time.
To transfer to third parties is also correct. You can transfer the SB to others. But we should not forget that other people have the manifestation of the action of SB will be different because they have their own internal and external World and their relations were built. However memotrie the characteristics of the time accumulated by the previous owner SB will be manifested as opening new potential opportunities, increase accuracy of decisions and the success of implementation of tactical objectives and desires.

Example: we Have a number of reviews (about 9) from couples whom doctors have diagnosed with infertility after a long and unsuccessful treatment. Some time after the beginning of the use of SB they had babies.
To say that it will be all the users of SB - delusion, but for those who are good, the action SB can manifest in the increased likelihood of conception.
As you can see, the benefits can be not only in the form of finances or other material resources.
This example shows that to assess the effectiveness of SB, in terms of money is quite difficult. That however is often not required.
Question: simple SB (not 108ой series) does it make sense to buy the keys 108ой series? And is it effective? Want to acquire to its simple Good – a common key and the key 108 of the series (there used to be Good, so come to this consciously). They can simultaneously activate attaching to my card on both sides with 30 min or better alternately, each for 30 min to make?<

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Jan 20, 2016 15:24

Русл wrote:or better, alternately
from experience it is better to make serially in time - after 3 months)))
on account 108 is also interesting

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Sat Feb 06, 2016 19:06

Activated the second key to the Welfare of 108, the mood immediately improved, immediately began to call people and offer interesting patterns. I can not share this joy.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Feb 06, 2016 23:36

Акела wrote:
ОлегЧ wrote:please Tell me whether it is possible from a few keys to put on the security Council and to activate or is it better one?
You can but the best one and the next after profit, I'm for the experiment within four weeks of the key activated and were not the ordinary but pleasant results. And You can choose.
:)
Whether it is more natural to describe these results?

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:03

Here is the description little helps, you just have to go and try. Specially I like taking my time and activating the keys in two months. I wonder that feeling of flight.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Feb 07, 2016 21:19

Гродно wrote:description Here little helps, you just have to go and try.
Exactly ,it is. You need to look at the task complexity and feedback. That quickly turns to track , and the first responses immediately appear in the coming hours, and something challenging-well, it seems everything is quiet and nothing seems to suggests that already went something. But quietly all the rebuilds in your favor on your task, without hurting anybody's interests . But there is a problem with feedback from and in discord-and all because the goal is assigned without regard to other. Then get ready and to clean up the rubble and responses shoals of lstat... But if you just activate a lot , and the flux is large and the trajectories of "flight" anymore. What's the point? If the task is not difficult , just not clear how to solve it, then maybe one is enough. Turned out and need more ...well then , not envy of the activation period of the first or some turns of the key, just need all . Then everyone decides and feedback from all the signs and the result is often not as conceived by mind , as your heart desires and true. Then you need to go ahead and wait for the decision situation or to adjust quietly, all by itself is formed. Or task to revise, and to give the subconscious and the Creator will decide how it will be. We often find themselves at the flimsy different and many do not understand what CLI response and then all at once and began quickly to change. Patience and observation .

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Thu Oct 20, 2016 22:08

Good day!

I found the key in the place where usually do not get activated at the same time deposited in the memory that all the keys have been activated.
How to know you have activated the key or not?

Thank you

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Oct 21, 2016 19:06

Gareth Accounting we are not.

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:40

Hello,
Want to register your key by sending a message to Votsap. Is this possible? Looked whom will be sent the message - there's a picture of an unknown mysterious young man in dark glasses and with a white smile. I'm dialing the correct number and do not mistake (after all I live abroad and can be a some nuances)? I wish the message got into the right hands.
Thank you.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Oct 25, 2018 13:51

Терве wrote:Hello,
Want to register your key by sending a message to Votsap. Is this possible? Looked whom will be sent the message - there's a picture of an unknown mysterious young man in dark glasses and with a white smile. I'm dialing the correct number and do not mistake (after all I live abroad and can be a some nuances)? I wish the message got into the right hands.
Thank you.
Debry day.Mobile office phone no Vatapa. In the photo Andrew Kabankov )). Bezplatno want to send SMS to the activation key for a Good , send us mail , we will mail the author.

Терве

Post by Терве » Thu Oct 25, 2018 21:41

Thank you! Andrew Kabankova not recognized - saw it at an early avatar curly ) Wrote to Sergey Dinamico in Votsap. Something has to come back? And another question - what the parties put them?