Mat - "Grace"

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Ростислав
Re: Mat-Grace

Post by Ростислав » Wed May 22, 2013 19:48

Yes, write interestingly))

АльфМ

Post by АльфМ » Thu Jun 06, 2013 15:00

Now here we are companions on the edge of a fucking high cliff, and
around the same high cliffs, like needles into the sky.
Look down - depth is a knockout, I think if you fall, then a couple of moments to fly accurately.
More curious than afraid. And yet, I can see everything fine, better than in real life.
Near the top of the cliff at the same height, you can run and jump. took some sliding wire bridge,
he parted and let him run up and back over the precipice.
Then the bridge began to move apart until the end, one step, had to jump from the edge of the rock..
It was already worse. It was very cool.
The first night on the rug was a dream.

арте:м

Post by арте:м » Sun Sep 08, 2013 14:44

where is the front of the Mat, where in addition to stitched ribbons with one side explaining the other symbols to distinguish between failed?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Sep 08, 2013 15:46

арте:м wrote:and where is the front of the Mat, where in addition to stitched ribbons with one side explaining the other symbols to distinguish between failed?
On the inside of the Mat on one side should be a label side, which is to person.

Post by арте:м » Sun Sep 08, 2013 22:23

removed the inner part of the pad (that Velcro) entirely outside. a detailed inspection is nothing like the label is not revealed. can we at least Velcro to understand on which side they are sewn: on the front or Vice versa?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Sep 09, 2013 23:54

арте:м wrote:removed the inner part of the pad (that Velcro) entirely outside. a detailed inspection is nothing like the label is not revealed. can we at least Velcro to understand on which side they are sewn: on the front or Vice versa?
Velcro on the inner part are on the side of that person.

Post by арте:м » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:30

ASDthank you for the answer!

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Tue Nov 19, 2013 16:42

Had to wash the rug completely, now care about preserving its properties. Sergei Dinowitz wrote so better not to do :cry:
Recent insomnia, I Wake up three o'clock in the night and all of anything to do, and fall asleep six to "Good morning, mother" with such a regime Yes, subject to certain circumstances I think it would be very hard, but get up in the morning and like normal, I think it is just a matter in the carpet :wink:

Элиан

Post by Элиан » Mon Jan 06, 2014 0:03

Yesterday I bought a Mat and obvious. Use alternately with his wife. In the test and the subsequent use of the wife warms the back and neck while in the head.
I at first was like the rays penetrate from the spine to the head. The second use has given the same feeling, but at the end of the session I found myself in a highly altered state of consciousness.( Quietly, slowly, well)
the third use was in the morning after sleep. The most vivid sensations. As if from behind me Shine through the strong flow of energy, and nice and almost tickled. The fourth use after work, or even sleep. But a quick rest and woke up an hour and a half. The effects and results of use until reviews naturally not.

АльфМ

Post by АльфМ » Mon Apr 14, 2014 17:43

My friend is a massage therapist, the sensitivity of her good.
Gave her a Mat on the test, liked the long didn't.)
It it like a Cape on his head, and so sitting or standing blissed out, speaks well of him recovering.

Post by ***** » Thu Jul 30, 2015 13:50

Apparently the rug is constantly being improved, because on my no labels no stickers present. How to determine the working side when the liner was yellow, through white looked through the rows of squares, and the straps on the side yellow?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jul 30, 2015 15:44

***** All the mats in the case are the yellow side to the straps, then to himself.
There is no Velcro in the last mats, Yes, there are inconveniences. The inner part of the pad when dressing on the shoulders, if you use it standing up-sitting down without fixing it on the Velcro. Possible if the manufacturer forgot to sew the Velcro may have decided that it is not necessary. :? Although sticky Mat does not change the case into a ball.

Post by ***** » Thu Jul 30, 2015 20:00

Thanks for the clarification! :o
And most prisobachit Velcro, and if you can then on the perimeter or in the corners?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Aug 01, 2015 17:15

***** Can on 4 corners . In the previous it was like. :? With Velcro to stray into a ball will not.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sat Aug 01, 2015 22:45

Someone put a photo Mat on the website. :o

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Aug 01, 2015 23:59

ММ wrote:Someone put the photo of the rug on the website.
here it is

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Thu Feb 04, 2016 23:39

I bought a Mat,sorry that not brought было108 series,although the site wrote that the mats have already been announced.is there a big difference between the Mat which is inside the boxes (my boxes) and the Mat which is inside all printed on fabric? Although I don't quite understand the effect,I did not would prove not heated and not moving:-):-):-)is not working or I have it all started?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Feb 05, 2016 0:13

Любознательная wrote:I don't quite understand the effect,I did not would prove not heated and not moving:-):-):-)is not working or I have it all started?
Usually those who have "started", there are strong feelings. The better and cleaner the body is, the thinner the setting the Mat and the less the feeling of it.
Try to take a closer listen to your body. You can increase the effects of Mat various models (meditations, affirmations, etc.).

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Fri Feb 05, 2016 0:21

Actually my first time on the Mat was that it doesn't work )
but then after a while I became so sleep much ))) although saying that on the contrary it should be - now him, I just burst of energy
in General, a very interesting and powerful device.

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:02

Rostislav I watched the video on YouTube and wanted (Mat) from buy,very useful video and the demonstration,and I would use the Mat to observe and accomplish your goal what changes felt

Рома З

Post by Рома З » Sun Jul 01, 2018 21:56

There is a Mat well. Legs tingling and burning in the skin, but this I shield positive effect. The skin of the feet affected with all sorts of parasitism, therefore, and probably burning. Yes restore after the working day the energy of the body. At night cover with a rug, a pillow and a greatly increased information dreams, like shastania on technocratic, mostly dreams. Effects are probably reinforced by the almost complete Assembly of the work of Mikhail, which are actively working. Room feel too bright. Happy to use the Mat.

Рома З

Post by Рома З » Sun Jul 01, 2018 21:57

One question how to wash a rug without loss of efficiency?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:26

Рома З wrote:One question how to wash a rug without loss of efficiency?
The Mat is the Grace of two parts. Internal structures inside and outside the case. It is necessary to remove the interior and wash the exterior. If necessary, can be washed and domestic warm water by hands. However, it is not recommended to iron. Before the structure was plastic and vivalis vnur. You can feel them to the touch. Now they are printed on the fabric, therefore, not be felt. Printed structures can withstand multiple washings without loss of efficiency.

Рома З

Post by Рома З » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:51

Understood. Thank you for your answer.