Chamber! The doubts and reflections!

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Feb 18, 2011 21:15

Тапка wrote:OPA !!! Eureka!!! It made me understand!!!
:D :D :D

Sincerely, MAG.no

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Fri Feb 18, 2011 21:17

Nena , the real objective truth I wrote about types of people ....

Математик

Post by Математик » Fri Feb 18, 2011 21:17

МерКаБа wrote:For organogelators. If someone had told me a year ago that iron sponges, epoxy and crystal with Mobius, you get this powerful device, I would say: Yes, you are putting me on! But after made it myself, was convinced that in this world, generally nothing to be surprised.
And I heard of a control group of patients with cancer of people who were given "new medicine" ( placebo really ) and some of them entered remission. The human brain is unique and has not been investigated so far. If you believe that you have such results from exposure of the generator to some energy take it .. well, for example in MIPT . Let examine.) but something tells me that such studies have already been....

PS. I can't explain the action of these generators. As long as any of you do not prove the existence of orgone energy. It is very difficult to explain the action non-existent.
Last edited by Математик on Fri Feb 18, 2011 21:21, edited 1 time in total.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Feb 18, 2011 21:18

Really... there are more groups but these are exactly the same.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Feb 18, 2011 21:19

Маг.нет wrote:for observations used the "blind" method, the user did not know, not only what it is, but he has it. I've seen the result of similar trends with her. And the plants where they know what it could be placebo? Or my dog? Or the inner circle, on which the impact was produced only from contact with me?

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Feb 18, 2011 21:26

Математик wrote:I can't explain the action of these generators. As long as any of you do not prove the existence of orgone energy. It is very difficult to explain the action non-existent.
To prove I do not know how, and why? And to show... here is a suggestion:
Практик wrote:And that's about orgone stuff(which very much even not bad) and any kind of scientific validity does not pretend(yet) to doubt why it is necessary to try and order yourself a test and make a conclusion on YOUR EXPERIENCE

Sincerely, MAG.no

Математик

Post by Математик » Fri Feb 18, 2011 21:29

Тапка wrote:OPA !!! Eureka!!! It made me understand!!!

There are people who before buying the same chamber ( and other devices) are studying the reviews,digging the Internet, and asked to PROVIDE a CONCLUSION, at least some official bodies, and through scientific ( within fundamental conservative science) .

There are people who read the reviews ,they like - they buy yuzayut and make sure the claimed effect( positive) - and they don't need sanitary reports ,they are so happy))) .

There are people ( very inquisitive and smart), who also read the reviews did some digging online and trying to build themselves data devices - they have all ATLICHNA and it turns out they don't need reports and science ( although the fact that they did it already quite another science,the more advanced) .
Again... I don't care who buys, in what quantities and for what money. What drives and how to choose the products, I don't care either. My question is to the buyers. I'm not at liberty to disturb you to do what you think is right.

About the reviews... let's Imagine a hypothetical situation. I bought 10-20-100 thousand rubles that card.. all I congratulate and rejoice. And I'm all happy. now all the good that is happening to me - I'll be attributing to the effect of the card. And all the bad is also to its effect, because "it's bad" is nothing compared to what it would be without a card. I do need to at least justify ourselves buying unnecessary piece of plastic.
This is the first option.. the Second is more fun.
I bought the same card... And nothing in my life changes... a month.. or two .. three.. year... And I'm on the forums asking:" how was it?????? Works????" What does the average person not to look stupid, who are divorced? Of course says that works! because if he says that nifiga does not work - so he invested in totally useless stuff.
Actually.. if he admitted it - it would be better... And so it goes that everybody understands that they are divorced.. but they continue to tell each other how good life from this device.

Choose any option)) for all I care)<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Feb 18, 2011 21:32

There is a third (my), bought a Room, received confirmation of the workability and use, a couple of months more... we have seen the benefits and these a...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Математик

Post by Математик » Fri Feb 18, 2011 21:34

To congratulate You) But I want to see comments on the scientific justification ), or the response that such justification is not) me, it also satisfied)

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Fri Feb 18, 2011 21:35

So worth the wait the Author it happens every day... have enough issues already, so let's wait the answers already...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Математик

Post by Математик » Fri Feb 18, 2011 21:50

And... I forgot)) again .. on the forum often use the concept of Structured water. Someone explain to me what it is? From the point of view of physics - it is not necessary. I do know that a fully structured water is only in the form of ice.

Практик

Post by Практик » Fri Feb 18, 2011 21:51

Mathematician
But in this situation irritates me that there perepletaetsya science. open site *** and read the section of Technology. there is a lot of scientific terms, references to any "scientists" and so on.
Nothing to argue all right tell(we have similar thoughts)
To science it is a wonder started to drag IMHO
Well, let's wait for the author that can help us(though more likely no than Yes)
And organom think to experiment)))

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Fri Feb 18, 2011 22:21

Ahahaaaaa - in themes homemade Neurofen and ALTARIA and other homemade devices even more fun .

Recent posts especially)))

In any case, companions all must be checked in practice, and our handmade and purchased devasena ( if we don't counterparts make) .

For me science is the electronics which you can use to create our thingies , the rest of the conservative science of little interest to me .

Think about it - why spend nerves,forces,and time to explain from the point of view of science such as organogelator or lucid dreaming ,the outputs of the body????

Not pleasant to use devices and get the pleasure and benefits and exciting experiences to put ???

Maybe for registration of these phenomena is not established instruments ,as well as radio frequency for example - not heard ,not seen,not felt .
As I remember, the school has explained the magnetic field exists independently of us and our knowledge of it - it just IS)))

A little off topic of the Parlor like BAA......
Last edited by Тапка on Fri Feb 18, 2011 22:36, edited 1 time in total.

Математик

Post by Математик » Fri Feb 18, 2011 22:32

Тапка wrote: For me science is the electronics which you can use to create our thingies , the rest of the conservative science of little interest to me .

Think about it - why spend nerves,forces,and time to explain from the point of view of science such as organogelator or lucid dreaming ,the outputs of the body????

Not pleasant to use devices and get the pleasure and benefits and exciting experiences to put ???

A little off topic of the Parlor like BAA......
Super! So we need electronics in order to assemble a box with two boards and wire in the socket? Now what I'd do... call... well, for example Hyperventilator perfect waves. Buy a thousand for $ 20?

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Fri Feb 18, 2011 22:41

Mathematician - well, I like the curious will want to do it myself first))) and secondly if it got me very interested in does not ((( not enough money(((

You cling to documentation and explanation of science - I agree,justified .

I believe in dreams and miracles)) is dangerous - I know))

Практик

Post by Практик » Sat Feb 19, 2011 0:25

Sneaker
I believe in dreams and miracles)) is dangerous - I know))
Yeah nah, that's right!!! I would even say this is "key" to success

And that's what will do the comparison between the parlor and the orgone mud pies:
Mud pies is not the first year doing around the world to different people in Europe and America in Paraguay have even seen the work you are doing and doing some advertising slogans and the placebo effect so leave.+all this is what kind either but the technology ie everyone can play and decide for yourself working or not.
That's when svetlice will have it all: a centuries-old practice around the world, accessible and clear presentation of the technology here then Yes we can say that they like the product took place(now or anything from this no)

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:11

Математик wrote:my God.. my eyes bleed when I read it...

ASD wrote(a):

Those who are trying to understand is the most intelligent. We welcome them and help you understand. But to give an explanation and reasonable and logical and rational at the same time, this is really difficult
Give at least one. Your choice.
The beginning of this debate coincided with the beginning of my next journey, so I will connect to discussion failed, hope now slowly we uncover.
It is nice that there are people on the forum who want explanation, but to promise that our explanations will help to clarify the question can not, and it is not that we wish to evade answering or confuse. It's different perception of the same information. That one seems reasonable, another may seem insane, what one is logical, the other is not logical, then, that the one rational, the other irrational.
Математик wrote:So if you can't ( not surprisingly ) to describe the wonders that make these cards using the logic describe with physics. I don't mind.
Open the definition of the word Irrationalism and you will be pleasantly surprised. 99% of what I saw on that site is irrational. Recall ratio - reason)
ASD wrote(a):
Therefore, the rational perception - is subjective.

And this is all nonsense. Based on this statements and following the LOGIC, it turns out that irrational perception objectively. If there was a conversation about logic..
rational and always logical. And irrational there is no logic. In this and You can't explain, how work of your plastic cards. Because there is no rational and logical explanation. And the only plastic card that can affect a person's life - it's a credit card in his pocket.
In Your statement already contains a logical error. I'm not talking about the objectivity of irrational perception. It's Your assumption. It comes from Your perception of my words. A logical explanation for that, which contains internal links, consistent assumptions. But everyone defines assumptions. This is a subjective choice, so the rational explanation is subjective. However irrational the explanation is also subjective.
Take, for example, Your statement about the impact on human life plastic cards (probably we are talking about credit card). This statement is based on the assumption that there is some device (ATM) in the slot which you can put a map and some operations may end up with a stack of banknotes. It is rational and logical. If You didn't have knowledge about it, reasoning about the impact of this card on a person's life for You, it would be irrational and illogical.
If the other slit to insert another object and to perform certain manipulations, then after 9 months there might be a child. This statement also looks rational and logical in the presence of certain knowledge. At the same time in the wilds of the Amazon there is a tribe that does not bind, the manipulation of advent children. Too large interval between events. For them such an assertion is irrational.
The same can be said about our cards. The lack of proper knowledge makes our assertions about their health for You irrational and illogical.
Математик wrote:And then I realized. Something in life I'm doing wrong.... There is a panacea for all ills. And is inexpensive. For three dollars give card. It can and coke cutting on the road and life will be saved.
What You something in life not doing so, it is logical and we can accept this statement. But about panacea - again, this is Your subjective statement, we wrote about it. We wrote about specific properties of the devices and the studies supporting their performance.
Continued in the next post. If you succeed, then tomorrow, if not, then a couple of days after another trip.<

минавер

Post by минавер » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:56

Маг.нет wrote:for observations used the "blind" method, the user did not know, not only what it is, but he has it. I've seen the result of similar trends with her. And the plants where they know what it could be placebo? Or my dog? Or the inner circle, on which the impact was produced only from contact with me?
I think that this is not "blind".
A blind is when the marked test obraztsy and placebo automatically, without operator intervention, and automatically and distributed to volunteers subjects or objects (plants, for example).
Then, for the incident specified time, process the results, identificeret group and create a report. You can then analyze the test results.
In Your case, however, does not exclude the influence of the operator on the subjects (conscious or unconscious, does not matter).

Sincerely, minaver

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:04

Me reports except himself to write to no one:)...
And give someone nothing:)...
Believe that it is not Blind, but "blind"? Maybe...
The effect may differ, but PLACEBO effects on selected flower can not see :?
Placebo (from the Latin verse. Placebo Domino in regione vivorum, in Church Slavonic translation Blogowogo before the Lord in the land of the living, PS. 114:9) — a substance with no apparent medicinal properties, used as a medicine, the therapeutic effect associated with the faith of the patient in the efficacy of the drug. Sometimes a capsule or pill placebo is called the dummy. As a substance for a placebo is often used lactose.
In addition, the term placebo effect is called the phenomenon of improved human health due to the fact that he believes in the effectiveness of a certain influence, in fact, neutral. In addition to taking the drug so the effects can be, for example, some treatments or exercises a direct effect which is not observed. The degree of manifestation of the placebo effect depends on the suggestibility of the person and external circumstances "treatment" — for example, the size and bright colors of pills, the degree of confidence in the doctor, the credibility of the clinic.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:11

Маг.нет wrote:Or a similar environment to which the impact was produced only from contact with me?
Watched only the result over time, which did not even suspected, nothing projecting on the environment, just contacting.

Sincerely, MAG.no

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Mar 10, 2011 18:34

Математик wrote:Bother me a bit more. I've been walking around the forum, and just in an Internet rummaged. I have a question for the Minister of culture Sergei Dinamico.
I went to the site infraconstruction.ru and carefully study what is written there in the sections of Technology and Scientific Concept. Let's start with technology.
1. Article about water. I do not know for whom it was written, but agree that the physics are there to understand something very difficult. And what is interesting.. take your description of what kind of physicist Wolfgang Ludwig ( personally, I don't know about it ) conducted some research, which concluded that even after full chemical cleaning and double distillation in water is information about the molecules those elements that were before cleaning.
People not familiar with physics would say "so what" ?
But the fact that if this really physicist proved that water has memory, he would have received a million dollars from the Fund James Randi as a prize. Somehow, the premium is still not received..
Finally had the opportunity to respond to the forum curious. While it may not be inquisitive and curious. Depends on what they like more - to know or to torture.
Foundation James Randi is not for distribution to millions, and to identify people with paranormal abilities. If a person can show a real ability and can handle systems of suppression of these abilities, he offered an appropriate high-paying job, not one million. Moreover, the Fund is not engaged in analysis of scientific research in any fields.
Математик wrote:Agricultural program: I forced myself to finish it to the phrase : "Either the electrons must change their spin, or needs to be replaced with molecules that and in that and in other case will require additional energy and time"
Then the head passed out, because I cannot imagine how quantum mechanics ( and the notion of spin from quantum mechanics, a notion that is not explained by the principles of classical and relativistic mechanics, even ) were able to drag the agricultural program. here is the truth... Explain to me.
And again. What electrons have, and most importantly can change its spin? And by the way the Pauli principle does not speak about the electron. and all the... fermions whose spin is 1/2.
A very emotional reaction to our hypothesis. It is certainly possible for us to descend to display reciprocal incorrectness - type fermions - particles with half-integer spin (1/2, 3/2, etc.) and not just 1/2. However, we are talking about something else. You don't like our theories. Fine, suggest. Explain the effects achieved with the same attitude that You understand. Indeed, in the same criticized the text the following are the results of experimental studies. Or is it You don't care. It is important to only Your misunderstanding.
Математик wrote:move to автомобилямSmile

then do not say how the device Ehkonorm lowers WITH SN, reduces fuel consumption and increases engine power. You can at least briefly? From the point of view of physics. Classic.
About reducing emissions - from the point of view of chemistry.. I'm not a chemist, but ask friends to tell).
About reducing insurance claims and other mystical shit - not necessarily. I am only interested in what you can touch and prove.
Here You have us stumped. Both from the point of view of classical physics can describe these processes? Maybe You still need in terms of caloric? Or what do You mean by classical physics?
If You are really a mathematician, and not just the alias, You may find it useful to read the Theory of physical structures and binary geometries (author Kulakov, Y. I.). We believe that this theory allows the approach to mathematical modeling of processes of interaction structures that we study.
As for the reduction of insurance claims from the use of EKONORMA, it is not mystical shit, and very specific measurements and evidence showing the actual numbers of safer transport, but requires very large statistics and a lot of time.
Математик wrote:Go to scientific concepts.
I read your article titled
"CIVILIZATIONAL CRISIS AS A RESULT OF THE LOSS OF MEANING OF THE SLEEPING MIND"
The main point of the article, well, at least that I understand, is to ensure that all the troubles of the human is to blame classic science. That running out of oil and gas, the fact that pharmacology invents a ton of drugs, and diseases do not become less, man-made race destroys the planet, etc. and people are not to blame.. Since there is some pathogenic information that does not allow him to think properly.

I somehow want to believe that we have the science subservient to the man, not Vice versa. The cause of all human misery and suffering first and foremost in the person, and not a pathogenic environment.
That You are right, the cause of all ills in man. We just wrote about this. Because the sleeping consciousness of the person and that he is trying to scientifically justify their destructive activities. And pathogenic information and does not allow him to begin to demonstrate its reasonableness. Our products allow you to reduce this pathogenic influence of the environment and to enhance their reasonableness and quality of decisions.
Математик wrote:But I want to ask.. If particle physics is just information noise, what can You offer in return?
Any scientific description is not complete. It has its own internal constraints. And it should be remembered always, when considering any scientific theory or concept. Very often in science, we are dealing with the approach of discarding facts that do not fit the theory.
There are many definitions of the same phenomenon and it is impossible to oppose some of the descriptions of others just because of the fact that one thing is clear, and the other is not clear. As soon as one theory is beginning to overwhelm other, it turns into information noise, which drowns out the truth. At the time, Boltzmann was driven to suicide, subjecting him to harassment for the kinetic theory of gases. And did eminent scientists of the time. Now this theory inhibits other inhibits the progress of mankind. It is a pity that You do not understand our thought in its biased attitude to our work.
Математик wrote:You don't like science. And she, apparently, doesn't like you.
The science we love. It is a scientific approach allows us to move forward and create new devices and technologies. But we do not like the dogmatism and narrow-mindedness in science. Don't like prejudice and bureaucracy in science.
However, there are scientists who understand the limitations of formal concepts and trying to expand their ideas about the universe. As an example, suggest to see the site of the Second physics http://www.second-physics.EN/
Математик wrote:Oh yeah.. after I read rave reviews about Mobster... and I saw his name in the list of references.. that much was clear.
We respect the scientific activities of Grabovoi, although we do not share some of its approaches. So we look at the scientific work and not on shortcuts.<

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Mar 10, 2011 19:16

Математик wrote:If the creators of this miracle said something like: "gentlemen. We have created a unique device. It will greatly enhance your standard of living and generally you will have a lot of nishtyakov! How does it work? we don't know. To create it we use the fine shit of a young rhinoceros, which we stuffed in the card on the 17th of every month at exactly 2am. After this dance a ritual dance with a tambourine. We don't know why or how, but it works!!!!"
if the explanation was this - I wouldn't have any complaints. But the technology to create these devices are trying to explain from the point of view of science. Well, or at least by using big words that nobody understands.
This is the approach of the believer. That is, he does not need explanation. If said works, then that's enough. I guess the key here is "a ritual dance with a tambourine". Then I believe that this is so.
A scientific approach is in conflict with the educational stamp and as a result, a hysterical fit.
Математик wrote:I have a half day today, read the forum and I have occasional hysterical fits...

I've read here of message one of the company employees: "As I understand the action of the chamber benefits,this increase in the dimension of time that is raising the event.Due to the dense stream of events ahead,including in the search for new directions of earnings"

THE DIMENSION OF TIME?!?!?! you have not mixed up?) maybe time is now the axis on which one can determine the "dimensionality"??
But people read it and don't even realize how crazy that sounds) But I agree... it sounds nice.
Nonsense - this is for You, as You have been taught that time is one-dimensional. There are, however, other theories in which time has more dimensions (some up to 6). In particular the theory of physical structures is also does not impose restrictions on the number of time dimensions. Therefore, we can speak about the dimension of time and its density and other parameters.
Shnol in his monograph "Cosmophysical factors in random processes" results in the words of one graduate Institute: My education allows me to make the results of your experiments, as an example of a stereotype formed by education.
By the way, Shnol experimentalno proved that space-time is inhomogeneous and the heterogeneity of a fractal (i.e., on different time scales are observed the same patterns).
At the time Niels Bohr said the following sentence: "the Theory crazy enough to be true." Reproduce from memory, so may not be accurate.
Therefore, if our scientific am seem to You nonsense, it doesn't mean they are for everyone.<

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Mar 10, 2011 19:37

Математик wrote:And this... about torsion fields - much. To science, they have the same attitude as I have to fly into space. At least in the sense in which used in this forum.
There are torsion concept Akimov, Shipov theory is, there is microleptinae hypothesis Katrina, there are a number airodynamics hypotheses, etc. They are created in order to explain a number neobychnyh the results of experiments in the framework of conventional physical concepts cannot be explained. For example, at the time the log reports of the Academy of Sciences published the Katrina experiment on the effect of a rotating body on a beam of light. All the critics of these theories, defending the purity of science as a rule find any inconsistencies in the theories and completely ignore the experimental material. This is the result of "sleeping consciousness." Offer objasnienia Katinski, Akimov and other phenomena, then criticize the theory. And while there is no explanation, nothing and mouth open.
Математик wrote:No report I have ever seen. I mean the reports with the technical documentation
Read the materials of our sites carefully. No tantrums and seizures.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Mar 10, 2011 19:57

Математик wrote:I here for example do not understand how quantum mechanics can be used to improve yield.
This means that You are badly taught. Quantum mechanics as part of physics, and explains many phenomenon (though not all). For example, a chemical process or processes in computers. Biochemical processes in living organisms are also trying to describe from the standpoint of quantum mechanics.
We have moved away from the quantum mechanical descriptions. In our opinion this better Theory of Physical Structures. Will soon make a new version of the website infraconstruction and there we will offer other scientific approaches.
Although why do You need understanding? What You don't understand how our products work, they will not become worse.
Another thing, if You're interested. Then ask specific questions and we'll go forward on the path of understanding.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Mar 10, 2011 20:09

АСД wrote:Another thing, if You're interested. Then ask specific questions and we'll go forward on the path of understanding.
:ay

Sincerely, MAG.no