Chamber! The doubts and reflections!

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Жека3000
Chamber! The doubts and reflections!

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 23:20

I decided to create a separate topic because all vozmuschalsya my "flood" In other people's topics.

Now! I work in production and trading of the company and in whose professional activities have a concept of how is formed the price of the product/service.
The price of the product/service includes cost+margin.
The margins all want more. At the lowest cost to maximize profit. If the product is on the market it is not the first (company-successor) that estimate the price of a competing product and podgadat the price of his product under the price of a competitor. It's rude and very superficial. But if there are no competitors, only one on the market that sell how much to buy.

Now on the topic.
Such things as these are now in the market. There are amulets, talismans, pendants, gemstones, pyramids, etc. But it's not and then price them significantly below(not in absolute units, and the ratio of the cost+margin).

My doubts.

One of ASD came up with a competent or not a dummy:
Button rugs and mirrors. Ie, this crap is everywhere and is worth a penny, but if people are convinced that inside there are supernatural powers and that she hid people desperately need and without it in any way, for if the goods in the form of a mirror or a plastic card can cut down a lot of money, what little things are huge! But this comrade of ASD did not stop, up gradation of power: Card for 4000 p can't help like a magic wand, but for the 400 000r may take it reluctantly, nashtampuyut at 30p these maps a million! And in the advertising order will start the rumors in the network and several websites will create, find associates in different cities and to hold seminars for the doubters. Call the office a "Lab" and all! Here's the Scam of the century! Well century I certainly bent, but the Scam of the year to pull, and you look, and desethylene.

It is a possible scenario and not in any way confirmed information. These are my thoughts!
I wrote all this in the hope that someone will bring undeniable evidence that I'm wrong and Mr. ASD is a genius physicist.<

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Sep 23, 2009 23:26

Well,at least that you have the opportunity to write here that doesn't fit your theory,but I was already in the beginning of the forum,so in the second round to start ,I'll pass.
By the way the market energy and information technology are now working 47 firms.Are due to different products.
Last edited by Андрей Кабанков on Wed Sep 23, 2009 23:28, edited 1 time in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Sep 23, 2009 23:27

Жека3000
You do not argue objectively. ASD is worn like a madman in different institutions (government) and requests,check, please! Well, check what is available - we will post articles and OFFICIAL reports, You've seen them all?
About pricing. Well, to put it mildly, is not my damn business what sets the price, such as Apple for their laptops and the iPhone, the price of which SEEMS to ME unnecessarily inflated. In today's market prices are, frankly, high. I clearly Express?

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 23:37

Clear as day! Apple I trust not inspired, but they have a big advantage over the PC which can, if you will, "feel" test, test. And with a Parlor it's not so easy! And name download the film do not move the product forward. Seeing eye did not even stop their attention because of the name! And I stopped my attention only because on your forum A. Patrushev, I trusted him, if I may say so, and it turned out that he nothing to do with it, he is like one of the manufacturers psychocorrective products promoting their products. But he prices the divine. And here is PPC! I in another thread wrote that you need to do that if prices have not caused a shock! People should have a choice and a guarantee that they will not be left out in the cold because the theme of all this is very ticklish and immediately to the trust does not have.
Here You Dimas tried almost everything that is sold here and all write in the same vein, something like "Oh!YES! It works" I have this raised suspicions and the thought that You are either praising it because for the money it gets is either "Blessed are the fanatic"... As you can see positive that your much-vaunted overseas curiosities did not bring! And those who believe so are the people who want You to believe, and not those who are seeking the truth!
Last edited by Жека3000 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 23:54, edited 1 time in total.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 23:43

Do You not understand that for You the first is business and not distributing/selling manna from heaven! Of course you understand it! But you do not understand what people will believe when they outweigh the reason "for" not "against." The number of purchase transactions will increase significantly and is not needed! Know that one satisfied customer will bring two people and one unhappy customer will discourage dozen!
Actually what I am? Need to win trust, you have it is not very good. I speak for myself, I can't yet believe in this miracle of technology! Even if the fact that I really wanted to believe in him!

And please do not rastsenivaya this post as what I teach You, in any case! If You do so well then it is good!:)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Sep 23, 2009 23:52

You can also write to promise anything.No confidence in this can not be,as says the seller.
We have provided the opportunity to Express an opinion about the products which we sell to all our customers on this very forum.
Plus the author's support for all products directly by the developers.
In my opinion the most reasonable way to assess the quality of the products.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 0:05

Not the most! It's not enough! How do you imagine that the average person from mass with a salary enough to "feed his family" lay behind the button 4000R 5000r or for Mat-Mat? All information on the forum and saytak Sooo controversial and ordinary man in the street is unclear. Everything in the description is either a subjective evaluation or a scientific or pseudo-scientific terms. If for example the Bolo would be written something like "Svetlitsa helps in life, try it and if you want to break up with her within 3 months we will refund your money. We guarantee You that this desire will not arise even if we offer you twice what you paid for". This is of "protection against the fool" so That people would not be afraid to lose your money and most importantly not to stay in the cold. Because in our time people make a fool very often, due to ignorance and to some extent gullibility, playing on their feelings, sometimes the feelings of the "high" people get immune to it and triggered a defensive reaction "not lohanutsya". Because 4000R disproportionate in any way with a sense of obrechennost! This barrier easily preodolevaetsya by don suggestions, in case Your confidence in the effectiveness of these devices!

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Sep 24, 2009 0:07

Жека3000
If You spent several years in meditation and picking up the Room Scully that it was a divorce, Your opinion would have weight, with the position of a person sensitive to subtle energies. And all the chatter of Your left, logical hemisphere, who can not understand these subtle things. The destiny of this hemisphere to count, write, and raskladyvanii on the shelves. Time will judge us, that will see!

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Sep 24, 2009 0:13

Жека3000
I'll think about it.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 0:15

Well much my head is spinning... On the topic of Parlor If... it until the morning you can sit...:)
For example, the question of the identity of the SDA! Who is he? Professor? PhD? He developed in addition to the Parlor?

Another unrealistic promises... on the topic of Ehkonorm for example...
ETOGES at PPC! As one of those cars will be 10!times more environmentally friendly??? Studies somebody spent? Official?

Or what's the name Mat Grace? :lol:
It all looks like a Scam and if it isn't then you compound this similarity those that describe!

Tell me why the users of the Room do not describe in detail their experiences? Write "IT WORKS! but I will not say what has changed" What is this? Maybe a conspiracy? And maybe nothing changed, maybe they are interested?
All that you want maybe you can check this just try, and in this case, see my first sentence...
No one wants to feel like a fool! And those who buy at your own risk, so are those who want to believe it for whatever reasons, and there are far less suspicious, in 1000чи times less!
And I'm one of them by the way!

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 0:20

Merkaba

Whatever I was, I'm a potential buyer and Express your opinion! And you are probably sensitive to subtle energies? And what about those who feel until only the thick energy? They Svetlitsa will not help out?
My opinion has weight as a person, what I write is not talk and my thoughts! Let the logical hemisphere! My logical hemisphere wants to find the answer to them same question!

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Sep 24, 2009 0:30

When I was looking for answers, before buying a room, I read books on the physics of structures and much more, a lot of turbidity, looked twice the seminar and read all the official reports on the parlor. Been poking around the Internet, gathering Intel on the droplets, and wrote all the Eris forum, deceiving people. And here from this position, I declare that You just talk language.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Sep 24, 2009 0:41

Жека3000 wrote:Well and much my head is spinning... On the topic of Parlor If... it until the morning you can sit...:)
For example, the question of the identity of the SDA! Who is he? Professor? PhD? He developed in addition to the Parlor?

Another unrealistic promises... on the topic of Ehkonorm for example...
ETOGES at PPC! As one of those cars will be 10!times more environmentally friendly??? Studies somebody spent? Official?
You have recommended to read the reports ,there is a report on the measurement of co ,there are articles of the magazine "Behind the Wheel" ,he wrote about it 10 years ago.
But you stubbornly refuse to get acquainted with the material.that makes dialogue with you is pointless.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 0:52

Familiarize! A magazine at the wheel for 1999 is not an authority for me Personally... I ordered a promotional article for the company where I work, in the journal of gray painted all the wonderful properties of our product and about the negative nebuloni words!
Last edited by Жека3000 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:09, edited 1 time in total.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:03

Merkaba

If we consider the Room from the position of the hidden benefits that You may be right!
But if we consider the Parlor as a commodity, the Eris You write!
Svetlitsa - the goods! The product is ambiguous and contradictory on first and second glance! And I as a potential buyer want to know more about this device from the seller, and not rytsya makulatury mountains and the wilds of the Internet!
When you're in the store you get from the seller a response go read the math part and the literature on radiomechanic. If You say you will leave this store and go to another where the sellers polite, smiling, warm and with a desire to work!
I can note that though the information easy to understand enough, but sellers are cultural and have what can not but rejoice!

Merkaba but You are not very polite! If You are used to hitting a forehead brick wall, I used to log into open doors! And your sensitivity to subtle energies only on the words you've typed, and to me the same talk! So no need to try to humiliate other people because they can be humiliated! You don't know me and if did not consider in my phrases make sense do not need to show his dopey all!

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:25

$28K!!! It cannalonga car! His price includes the price of the material and the technology and accessories and s.p. everyone in the chain from iron to car repair and transportation and advertising and margin for the brand. And here? Plastic card? No production costs!!!
Or did estisalat? Lack of information!
Agree that Cars such as the Honda Civic is much more commensurate with the amount of about 1 mln. R. than a plastic card?

Новик

Post by Новик » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:28

Жека3000 wrote:Familiarize! A magazine at the wheel for 1999 is not an authority for me...
+1 :lol:
Yes, this magazine is precisely not the authority.
Жека3000
Even as the owner of a similar product(and I bought the breeze with at the time) I can say that action is very questionable...
Hauling him for more than 5 months that the great change has not been observed....
-well, SN increased manenko, as he worked all year like a dog and raised here
-well, finally started to learn auditory training with the coach.Duc self-development have been doing for about 1.5 years.
That's actually all significant changes that have occurred and not as I can't carry them from the Breeze-S.:?

About the Chamber of course you want to try, after reading
different opinions on this forum, but since I have experience with a similar device and given not by measuring the price for the room will not do....

And you do what are your goals to yourself if you use the Room?
IMHO I think all she can really do that as it is possible to measure is to improve the aura.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:11

and the Savior came and gave it all the room for lots and lots of money... and were happy little people, feeling the effects of megaplaza. ("The terminator. Part 8. Arnold Swarzeneger raised the Svetlitsa-duper").
:)

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 14:10

Novik
If you use the desired result - a freebie, in all its manifestations! I.e. the emergence of opportunities, unexpected money, gifts, etc.
But this can be achieved in a different way, so as auxiliary means for the freebies. To live easily and happily, but I still want easier and more joyful!
In other words, the attraction of good luck, money, luck, etc.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 15:37

Read suggested articles... In the course matured a question
Do you have ASD Patent and obretenie and whether it is in the public domain? His number?

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 15:56

In General I ran for 4 reports...
It describes the impact on... "a bunch of big words incomprehensible to the layman."
Oh well! All the same, it is written that is valid. There are some rooms studies/findings? Why this geography studies (Rostov, Yakutsk)? Why in Moscow, RAS has not been investigated? Are there any certificates? Is there a easy TO UNDERSTAND description of the design?
Why, in the end, a chamber so small in size? Why Svetlitsa super in the form of buttons, and Svetlitsa Blaga - a plastic card? As in plastic catract possible to create a complex architecture of the building in the form of pyramids and spheres? What material is used in the manufacture of Parlor? Where is the manufacture of Parlor? Who is ASD(his rank, merits, etc.)? Where you can see his photo?
This is a small part of the questions that would get answers. I think that a reasonable part of the potential buyers the answers to these questions can podtolknut to buy! (or repel)...?

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 16:27

Please describe in detail what is "the restoration of the structural system of human communication with the outside world"

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Thu Sep 24, 2009 16:36

Жека3000

And you buy WAY, attach it to the most frequently used household appliance, for example on TV, and feel its effects, and along with the Lada structure view.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 16:43

Why do I fret? I since appliances are friends! And radio waves and things are not afraid! If you buy Good or Great.
But as you can see what are they made of? they are good? Or do You propose to break/raspilit?

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 16:51

And even better(because it is easier to check) - EKONORM to ride with her for a month and see the falls flow with co-CH omego car all is well. And consumption of benzyl by a computer shall be measured and if I now have 10-12 litres / 100 km in the city that -20% is 9.5 liters on average... the only question is that if consumption does not change?