Chamber! The doubts and reflections!

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Mar 14, 2011 14:41

Mathematician wrote(a):
I for example don't understand how quantum mechanics can be used to improve yield.

No I don't really know my mom and daughter don't understand quantum mechanics and all that close.After the workshop, in the Parlor when everything was explained although it is not completely clear,since I don't know enough physics in General and especially something new in her ,that the official science does not recognize. However neither I nor my family it does not interfere with use of the Parlor for the benefit of themselves. Besides, my mom is almost 70 and she has no torsion fields and there are all sorts of structures do not mind explaining. But she grew calmer a hundred times -no exaggeration .Hence the understanding and health and a reasonable and tolerant attitude to all.

I mean ,if not even understand how it works ( and always want to know) you should try to understand it.
How would not say who that honey is very sugary,yet not are probing not recognize. and drawing rooms.
On the phone I have-it perfectly copes with its functions. Svetlitsa Super is often just interact with people calmly and without straining. Although people often come across just unstable(to put it mildly).
Well I have a peculiar relationship. To have Benefits ,you need to afford them to come into your life. And ensli no any ideas,concepts,or, for example, basic knowledge of the plan .of course any good on this topic.But they come in other forms and in other ways.Albeit less than I would like but they priholyat.

Соан

Post by Соан » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:00

АСД wrote: By the way, Shnol experimentalno proved that space-time is inhomogeneous and the heterogeneity of a fractal (i.e., on different time scales are observed the same patterns).
What is it like? It turns out the concept of "time" invented by humans? And society has tied itself to this notion? And numerology means it's working or not? :roll:

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:13

Соан wrote:
АСД wrote: By the way, Shnol experimentalno proved that space-time is inhomogeneous and the heterogeneity of a fractal (i.e., on different time scales are observed the same patterns).
What is it like? It turns out the concept of "time" invented by humans? And society has tied itself to this notion? And numerology means it's working or not? :roll:
Well You are a bit simplified.... but you could say that.
It is more correct to say that alumnae understanding of time is just an overly simplified in contrast to realities. Time is not linear, it is possible to branch (the fiction is very well described as parallel branches of reality, for example, but there are good physical reasons for their appearance), are different, so to say, the paradoxes of non-linearity.
There are differences of personal and group time, and much more.
I.e., say, the process of time, he exists objectively. But our view of it, very far from reality.
Imagine a flock of fish that lives in one particular place of the river and tries to leave. They know nothing about other rivers, small tributaries, he did not know what the rate of flow may vary, the water can also fall from the sky to be frozen, pumped through pipes and stored in bottles.
They don't know anything about the falls and about pumps. They, the fishes, are sure that the water and the shape of its movement - it is the small world in which they live, but it's not.

And most interesting is that formed their habitat perception, to give them a good chance to learn other forms of water flow, even if they accidentally bump into...

Малика

Post by Малика » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:44

Sometimes I see pictures-the answers to your questions. There was a time when I was really interested in how people from one time to another fall, and at some point I saw this: through the entire room flowed wide (one-meter) tape of gaseous material brown color with a thickness somewhere between 0.5 m and I knew this time then the band(time) in a knot, and I knew that this site is a combination (overlay) of the times and the possible transition from one time to another..
I've also learnt that actually there are real healers (there were many publications on this subject, a lot of controversy) that treat the energy of the hands, or rather fingers: was picture-hands included in the body and with the ends of his fingers flowed glowing beam of blue color, which parted the fabric, not allowed to flow out of the blood and at the same time and treated if necessary-cut..
Controversial things you write I guess, but that's what I saw. At such moments, I slightly fall into a trance, but still quite aware :)

димыч

Post by димыч » Thu Aug 04, 2011 22:01

A question for the Author - I'm just starting to study section of the parlor in this forum, and would like to ask - is it possible to create something similar to a parlor?
so you just try to imagine all the doubters. I would call it the front room light :)
well, at least some of the first prototypes....
perhaps this question has already been asked...if so then poke his nose
:oops:

Андрей

Re: Chamber! The doubts and reflections!

Post by Андрей » Sat Oct 01, 2011 19:57

Hello. I would like to know specific ways to test the room super?Not in terms of changing human life and all that concerns man, and measuring on other objects. In addition to the measurement of the luminosity on the device(since this is not possible).And then I read and many say that helps, but would like to make sure himself on some kind of experiment.gested under a mug of water card on 40 minutes, that taste changed I felt gave the relatives on guess, too, felt anyway.I Svetlitsa super 2 weeks and so far no changes are felt. Recently I had complete blood test, maybe the results will surprise me next week.The report wrote that normalizes the number of lymphocytes, platelets, esonophils and hemoglobin level increases. Did anyone actually do blood tests after you purchase a chamber?

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Oct 01, 2011 21:10

My blood pressure's stable rate 120 78

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:53

Test, nobody forces You to buy them.
If you think that's cheating, stupid, do not 'be deceived'.

АКВО

Post by АКВО » Mon Oct 03, 2011 19:18

If you have extra money - buy-no - another time... maybe You don't have to. :)
In any case you will get experience.

Андрей

Post by Андрей » Mon Oct 03, 2011 19:20

Test all these labels are useless.they can also be faked. The only way to test whether a chamber is to measure the aura(and here is how you can do this if you do not live in Moscow).The GDV painfully expensive...the experiment Ought to deliver.
Испытатель wrote:the Paradox of faith is that buying a room, I feel like a complete idiot, but I'm no less an idiot if you miss the opportunity to try. Something like that...
I agree with this entirely. Sometimes I feel nuts some, but at the same time you need to go in life to something new.

Практик

Post by Практик » Mon Oct 03, 2011 19:40

Test
All certainly envy you for this purchase will fit if you vozlagat great expectations it is best certainly not to buy be disappointed(IMHO) but if purely for experience and fun then buy(I wonder the same :wink: ).
But in General the forum is full of reviews and the picture on the parlor emerges more or less clear: "a Millionaire who does not become worse but also any who did not become from the parlor!"

Андрей

Post by Андрей » Mon Oct 03, 2011 19:59

Практик wrote: "a Millionaire who does not become worse but also any who did not become from the parlor!"
A man will become a millionaire or not depends not only on the drawing rooms. Here we need a goal, desire, persistence, faith, and the parlor (if it really works and judging by all the comments and annotations to it) are only able to lighten the way, but not pass. This forum gathered mostly for the sake of self-improvement, not for big money.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Oct 03, 2011 20:48

Buy you will not regret! I first bought Svetlitsa Super, went with her half a year and then getting a lot of results have almost all products FACE! And very glad that she got to me! Life has changed so much I don't even know how to describe! Here on the forum someone wrote - the parlor is a magic wand that will wish-will come true! Just think what you want!

Практик

Post by Практик » Mon Oct 03, 2011 22:39

Andrew
this forum is going mostly for the sake of self-improvement, not for big money.
This is from where you have such confidence? Conducted a social survey at Formosan? :)
Again, read the reviews and discussions carefully :wink:
PS.
Successful(developed people) man and a decent financial situation IMHO things are not separable

Андрей

Post by Андрей » Mon Oct 03, 2011 23:10

Практик wrote:This is from where you have such confidence? Conducted a social survey at Formosan? Again, read the reviews and discussions carefully zy Successful(developed people) man and a decent financial situation IMHO things are not separable
It..a social survey has been conducted, but I read the forum enough. but if you pay attention to my words, you will see that I said that here all people for the sake of self-improvement, and most of them and not many here think about really big money. People are looking for prosperity, good jobs,relationships,luck,health, good psyche, etc. And front room, as well as other devices(although the chamber did not tried it yet,but I want to buy a mind machine) perhaps this can help.I'm not arguing that a successful man can make good money, but these products can only help but not do everything for the person.The man himself sets himself goals.Isn't that right?

Андрей

Post by Андрей » Mon Oct 03, 2011 23:16

Испытатель wrote:disagree strongly. There is a base view room room = room RFID room RFID are assigned randomly, are stored in the database. How is it fake? Just pull off the base. Or buy a couple of pieces, and to stamp with these data, but this can be insured by entering on the website of any key from a certificate. There are ways.
Maybe there are ways..Fig knows...the coolest thing I bought to measure the aura.then certainly you can understand.

Андрей

Post by Андрей » Mon Oct 03, 2011 23:23

Ростислав wrote:Buy you will not regret! I first bought Svetlitsa Super, went with her half a year and then getting a lot of results have almost all products FACE! And very glad that she got to me! Life has changed so much I don't even know how to describe! Here on the forum someone wrote - the parlor is a magic wand that will wish-will come true! Just think what you want!
I have yet Svetlitsa two weeks and yet nothing happened. I will try and wait for the result.That is, many psychologists say about such a thing as self-hypnosis.When you start to imagine something to inspire and to believe in what you are told will actually happen in your life. One of those who developed this technique was Napoleon hill.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Oct 03, 2011 23:30

GDV-diagnostics probably already presents almost in each city, type in a search engine, such as Yandex filter Your city's request, most likely will find the addresses where you can explore the aura of this method. More correct would be to do 2 measure before use and after any period of time after, for comparison, the "base" luminosity different for everyone and depends on many factors, it is important not so much a measure of luminosity, how much levelling and filling "gaps".

Sincerely, MAG.no

Практик

Post by Практик » Tue Oct 04, 2011 0:12

Andrew
Her..the social survey has been conducted, but I read the forum enough. but if you pay attention to my words, you will see that I said that here all people for the sake of self-improvement, and most of them and not many here think about really big money. People are looking for prosperity, good jobs,relationships,luck,health, good psyche, etc. And front room, as well as other devices(although the chamber did not tried it yet,but I want to buy a mind machine) perhaps this can help.I'm not arguing that a successful man can make good money, but these products can only help but not do everything for the person.The man himself sets himself goals.Isn't that right?
Eeee you all from bresource from svetlice rewrote?))) (in advance sorry for the hard joke)
But it is God what is written is demagogy...
But I will very very interesting if you're a user(active) svetlice of 2-3 months and your feedback wink:
PS.
People are looking for prosperity, good jobs,relationships,luck,health, good psyche, etc
Well, that is if for the simple fact that LOOT and health is a LOOT to spend :?
PTS hope that you are while they, with the help of svetlice to find any relationship

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Oct 04, 2011 15:25

Практик wrote:All certainly envy you for this purchase will fit if you vozlagat great expectations it is best certainly not to buy be disappointed(IMHO) but if purely for experience and fun then buy(interestingly ).But in General the forum is full of reviews and the picture on the parlor emerges more or less clear: "a Millionaire who does not become worse but also any who did not become from the parlor!
All these products are Wonderful. From the word - to See what's going on in their application. Note change of signs ....Then you make sure that they work. Not to notice the signs impossible .Too many new situations occur,unexpected. And the fact that "millionaires" don't unsubscribe on the work of the parlor. Usually write all about the situations changed for better or... about improving health ,but about the "millions" all Malchut. Probably not to jinx it or for what reasons.

Андрей

Post by Андрей » Tue Oct 04, 2011 19:28

The guys there are adequately-minded people without too much aggression with whom you can actually talk about the product?Aggressive individuals ask me not to write.I didn't come here for that.And who ever roots the seeds of the radish tried to vzveshivat for comparison?

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Oct 04, 2011 20:29

Try growing up and we then write adequate!

Андрей

Post by Андрей » Tue Oct 04, 2011 22:28

Ростислав wrote:Try growing up and we then write adequate!
Rostislav at the expense of adequacy not you).You correct things you write.How much time have you carry the room?and what global changes,if not a secret happened in your life?

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Oct 04, 2011 22:43

Start with the fact that the Svetlitsa super barely gave money in July 2009, and in 2010 acquired a good have a good gold and bought without tension! I think this is what it says and don't think about the self. A review on the parlor and my results with them almost every topic!

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Oct 04, 2011 22:55

Now having a good gold feel a bit like a fog events are so fast that even to realize that things do not have time! But there are negative points firstly need to always think about positive things because it is a very serious tool that almost all your wishes true!