Chamber! The doubts and reflections!

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Ростислав
Re: Chamber! The doubts and reflections!

Post by Ростислав » Tue Oct 04, 2011 23:00

Ktomuzhe I purchase 3 months studied this thread and very much wanted, but then decided that in principle it is better to worry about than made than to think that would not become!

Андрей

Post by Андрей » Wed Oct 05, 2011 0:21

Испытатель wrote:And why seeds? If you have Pets - it is better for them to check. They will not lie. "Go on the kitty train!" (c)Put the room under the Mat on which the cat is usually awake and watch her reaction. If you find a place and settle down in the parlor, then add distractions, well, something she doesn't like or fears. To complicate the task, so to speak.
Cats unfortunately are not at home and generally domashnih animals, so the option is no longer :).And talking about seed because the report read.

Андрей

Post by Андрей » Wed Oct 05, 2011 0:26

Андрей wrote:I'll Start with the fact that the Svetlitsa super barely gave money in July 2009, and in 2010 acquired a good have a good gold and bought without tension! I think this is what it says and don't think about the self. A review on the parlor and my results with them almost every topic!
've read reviews about the front room there is in many cases people say that once you start wearing the room then notice that you begin people often contact(for example on the street).I've been there the first time ran for a jog with svetlicos in the woods, I have a couple of times in a few days asking passers-by how to get somewhere.Maybe coincidence :? we had also been asked.And where better to wear the parlor in his pants pocket or closer to the chest for example on the neck?is there a difference?whether to flip the cover chamber when obshenii people for best results?And about aggression buyout Svetlitsa should be reduced.In this respect, changeable effect.I read on the forum that this may be the result of excessive susceptibility caused by the action of a chamber, to pay attention to their own spaces.If this is how you think of Rostislav??

Практик

Post by Практик » Wed Oct 05, 2011 0:38

Andrew

Code: Select all

Aggressive individuals ask me not to write
The frets go easy won't.
I didn't come here for this
And why are you here? The purpose of buying SS what?
LILY-P
Not to notice the signs not
If only everything would be as you wrote and it probably wouldn't be in this topic...
Rostislav
Start with the fact that the Svetlitsa super barely gave money in July 2009, and in 2010 acquired a good have a good gold and bought without tension! I think this is what it says and don't think about the self. A review on the parlor and my results with them almost every topic!
And no desire to compare "life and events" with the SS and Benefits and "life and events" without SS and Good?
That would be interesting visually and at the same time would exclude "effect matches"

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:56

Испытатель wrote:And why seeds? If you have Pets - it is better for them to check. They will not lie. "Go on the kitty train!" (c)
Put the room under the Mat on which the cat is usually awake and watch her reaction. If you find a place and settle down in the parlor, then add distractions, well, something she doesn't like or fears. To complicate the task, so to speak.
My cat loved to sleep my daughter on the bed at the head. Because cats, unlike dogs, they like to select nodes with "negative" (not useful for humans) energy, I, to correct, put under the mattress the room. As a result, the cat moved to his feet... :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:05

Андрей wrote:'ve read reviews about the front room there is in many cases people say that once you start wearing the room then notice that you begin people often contact(for example on the street).
Well, here the question is not simple... :? I, for example, when I started with the heart chakra, very soon I realised that to me on the street became too drunk to bother, and simply to talk heart to heart. Just like flies to honey, :wink: I won't be able to get away from one, as another interception in a hurry, and this despite the fact that I walk so fast, even, I'd say rapidly.
So that the room does not have all the blame - it only contributes to the creation of favorable conditions for the best expression, and then, as the saying goes: "who had studied...".

bofara

Re:

Post by bofara » Wed Oct 05, 2011 13:20

димыч wrote:a question for the Author - I'm just starting to study section of the parlor in this forum, and would like to ask - is it possible to create something similar to a parlor?
so you just try to imagine all the doubters. I would call it the front room light :)
well, at least some of the first prototypes....
:oops:
Fully support, Dear Dimych!

IMHO, it's quite possible to make yourself "Lite" version of home or office, keeping some izyskaniya. So, free description this is a "beta - light" :lol: version will be only in plus, I think when the sales and profits of the original, factory version. The situation is the same with discs Respected A. Patrushev - who wants has the opportunity to download some CDs from the Internet quite freely, to try out for yourself and if you like it /I think in more cases, it is exactly the/ is buying guaranteed quality. IMHO. it depends on the good will of the manufacturer!

I think that many questions about the parlor will not be if there is at least one variant of the Parlor light. At least on the paper from the printer. :ay

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Oct 06, 2011 18:43

Андрей wrote:I would like to know specific ways to test the room super?Not in terms of changing human life and all that concerns man, and measuring on other objects.
Specific methods of checking the actions of the super front room is given in the research reports located on this website.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Oct 06, 2011 18:57

Испытатель wrote:for instance, the products FACE works as stated, but...

1) As a chamber are acceptance tests? As revealed and eliminated the marriage? At least, the manufacturer determines the efficiency of the device?

2) the devices look simple, they are protected from tampering? About the rooms and RFID tags on the parlor good read, great, but what about other products? By the way, was never found, where you can check numbers with labels for validity. It is an ordinary buyer on the Internet can make or this check is for internal use only?

Ironically, of course, to go with RFID mark of "I SAT". :)
1. The answers to these questions are contained in the Technical specifications for products LIK, OOO. I doubt that all forum members want to read this document. If there is a wish, write on mail. Will send.
2. On other products, too, used methods of protection against counterfeiting.
For those wishing to verify the authenticity cards BENEFITS: read RFID tag from the card and send it to us together with the outer card number (you can PM). We run them through the database and make a conclusion about the authenticity.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Oct 06, 2011 19:04

Испытатель wrote:the Question of protection against counterfeiting is not idle. Not only that, you have to take on faith the performance of obscure and not check the usual methods of technology, so also have to believe in the authenticity of the device, i.e. to trust the supply chain.

Something I paranoia struck... :?
When You come to the store and buy products (say oil), then You still have to trust the chain of suppliers, although there are control methods that You most likely will not use. The same can be said about pharmacies, etc., etc.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Oct 06, 2011 19:31

Андрей wrote:
Практик wrote: "a Millionaire who does not become worse but also any who did not become from the parlor!"
A man will become a millionaire or not depends not only on the drawing rooms. Here we need a goal, desire, persistence, faith, and the parlor (if it really works and judging by all the comments and annotations to it) are only able to lighten the way, but not pass. This forum gathered mostly for the sake of self-improvement, not for big money.
Andrey is right. Goals and desires can be very different in different people. Someone wants a million to dig the car and the other wants to develop the soul of the mind, to his sensitive mind could feel, where is the desired information and did not try to transmit all available information, clogging extra knowledge yourself. But may be needed in order to quickly reach the desired information source (or light). Therefore, the issue of prioritization in the selection of goals is quite important.
Svetlitsy not doing anything for the person. They help to improve their dimension and become more complex in this information world. That is, to go beyond the usual boundaries and limitations, to rise above the situation. And then to solve tasks minimaxi (minimum time for maximum result). Could be "big money" a very small goal but a goal is worthy - "very big money". The question is why would they? In order to consume (spend), that is, become a very large parasite, or is there a worthy creative goal that requires large investments. Here everyone decides for himself.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Oct 06, 2011 19:48

Практик wrote:PTS hope that you are while they, with the help of svetlice to find any relationship
To calculate the effect of the Parlor impossible. Each will have its manifestations because of the large differences in terms of the people themselves. As mathematicians say various initial and boundary conditions. So someone finds the "any relationship", although not thought about this, and someone loses his job and is happy, as he would never would. This is me one woman from Vladivostok wrote that after the acquisition of the security Council was fired. So she is now busy favorite business and earn much more.
What you can expect, so that Room will make You more resilient and adaptive. That is, You will begin to find a way out of situations and to create other situations, which will be able learn more effectively. And they will be better or worse - it depends on the person and his grading system and relationships.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Oct 06, 2011 20:55

Cats themselves are the normalizers of structural distortion,
maybe that's why the "external alignment" they reduces the interest.
Do you hear the competition :)

Sincerely, MAG.no

Андрей

Post by Андрей » Thu Oct 06, 2011 21:15

АСД wrote:Andrew is right. Goals and desires can be very different in different people. Someone wants a million to dig the car and the other wants to develop the soul of the mind, to his sensitive mind could feel, where is the desired information and did not try to transmit all available information, clogging extra knowledge yourself. But may be needed in order to quickly reach the desired information source (or light). Therefore, the issue of prioritization in the selection of goals is quite important. Svetlitsy not doing anything for the person. They help to improve their dimension and become more complex in this information world. That is, to go beyond the usual boundaries and limitations, to rise above the situation. And then to solve tasks minimaxi (minimum time for maximum result). Could be "big money" a very small goal but a goal is worthy - "very big money". The question is why would they? In order to consume (spend), that is, become a very large parasite, or is there a worthy creative goal that requires large investments.
Here everyone decides for himself.
If approached from the point of view of philosophy, that the soul of man is the bundle of energy which nourishes the body through the subconscious and the influence of the planets. Ie life matters while we live, and when it will end what is the meaning of it was?The best option in life is to leave something behind(some invention or something.Example of such people is Henry Ford or Thomas Edison and others. All people seek happiness and all on the forum for that.Making big, very big money brings happiness, but the greatest happiness is when you create something and promote, serve the people.

Андрей

Post by Андрей » Thu Oct 06, 2011 21:17

АСД wrote:But they will be better or worse - it depends on the person and his grading system and relationships.
But it is not entirely understood.After all, the chamber should help create a positive situation

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Oct 06, 2011 21:45

In my opinion the chamber directly creates nothing, and as the strainer filters out from the stream of interaction "deformed structure" (if, by analogy with computer - corrupted files), and cuts in the process chain where these "deformed structure" are regularly (limiting them to a positive feedback interaction), due to this released capacity, and that's where to use it for creation or consumption, it is already the User. With categories good, bad, good, evil, positive or negative Svetlitsa is not working, it prerogative separate from the interactions of destruction (which might contain elements of the conceptual framework - bad, evil, negative, etc.). Note, my view only User, the Developer may consider such a view as incorrect and correct.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 08, 2011 0:29

Испытатель wrote:That is, cats are not amenable to structuring...
And where are the cats? :roll: I'm not to the cat it was tied. :?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:02

Test
In my opinion, the structure of the radiation in a fairly narrow zone, under the influence of the chamber has changed in such a way that was unattractive to the cat... :?

Оле_Оле

Post by Оле_Оле » Tue Oct 11, 2011 16:41

tell me I have SS go three years, since when she was still round plastmasski with a gold sticker in the middle. How it actually works? Or I have to buy new?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Oct 11, 2011 17:15

Works.
New you can buy,if you want to have the Svetlitsa-super the new generation.It is in the form of cards.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:48

I have the same cap with a picture, works fine.
The new generation is also a kind of lid.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:49

In the new generation like something with the endocrine system related (restores)

Практик

Post by Практик » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:38

Rostislav
the New generation is also a kind of lid
Like there are no such? or is it completely new? How to distinguish them? are there any differences from the caps of the old generation?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Oct 13, 2011 13:51

What's new in the qualities of the SS the fourth generation in comparison with the SS of the third generation?

ASD
Enhanced adaptive capabilities of the Super Chamber .......
What has been done in the new structure of the Chamber-Super.....

This structure aligns with the environment of the genetic information of human DNA. We are currently developing this section of human Sciences called Epigenetics. The science of the influence of the environment on the human genome. Changes in the external environment can turn on or off certain genes. .......

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Fri Oct 14, 2011 18:03

Class! you need to disable the aging gene!