Chamber! The doubts and reflections!

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Акела
Re: Chamber! The doubts and reflections!

Post by Акела » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:55

бегунок wrote: And front room is the ultimate "switch"?
For accuracy it is better to use the term "system adapter". Remember the movie Star wars, there is a Skywalker goes to the teacher, and the Food speaks about what is - "...the energy around all of it is and the tree and man...".
So people in my opinion as would be a new built-in, otherwise interacting with the world and the result of this manifests itself in a more coherent, harmonious state of consciousness. And as a result improves the quality of decisions.
And what You want!

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:06

бегунок wrote:And front room is the ultimate "switch"?

Svetlitsa is "infinite switch". Creates preconditions for better use of the capabilities of the biointernet.

Муза

Post by Муза » Thu Oct 04, 2012 22:57

Андрей Кабанков wrote:About photopheresis is in the book,which then NEWNO discussed about modern physics.
Now met people who are dealing with these issues for more than 20 years,and discovered that the existence of such technologies in certain circles have long known and well studied that all of this is used the security forces.Unusually it looks like a Scam only for the inhabitants.
give a link NAC the book if you can

Гуруман

Post by Гуруман » Wed Mar 20, 2013 14:08

Good afternoon. Tell me the validity of a chamber, to put it simply the expiration date. I bought two, those who need to carry (round in shape), one to keep, one father about 3 years ago. Additionally Packed in airtight packaging so that the moisture did not get. So it can be worn indefinitely, yet will not crack, not deformed? Or, is there a deadline, after which time it needs to be changed, under any circumstances. Thank you!

Распартаченый Торчок

Post by Распартаченый Торчок » Thu Mar 21, 2013 15:58

I sit here and think,CHOTEAU ME RUSHING :D :D :D !!!TTN about the room then finally forgotten, and all BJ hung from feet to neck...Listening to a toner,and of the mental speaker involved,and a pure thrill out of tune pull...So Calibato)))the mood of the music feel the FADE of course :D :lol: It's on the fifth day superswelling state :aa :ay

Распартаченый Торчок

Post by Распартаченый Торчок » Thu Mar 21, 2013 16:01

And I still Windu here it is necessary to carefully moving the pretzel...And his sidelnik DVD not reading...
Though of course Daddy can do anything :D And Windows from a flash drive to install :ay

Распартаченый Торчок

Post by Распартаченый Торчок » Thu Mar 21, 2013 16:17

:D :D :D

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Mar 23, 2013 17:30

Гуруман wrote:Good afternoon. Tell me the validity of a chamber, to put it simply the expiration date. I bought two, those who need to carry (round in shape), one to keep, one father about 3 years ago. Additionally Packed in airtight packaging so that the moisture did not get. So it can be worn indefinitely, yet will not crack, not deformed? Or, is there a deadline, after which time it needs to be changed, under any circumstances. Thank you!
If the product is whole, it works. But change is necessary if you want the new version to purchase.