Of specific performance with the parlor (practice)

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
АлександР-ВетеР
Of specific performance with the parlor (practice)

Post by АлександР-ВетеР » Sat Aug 15, 2009 20:37

Good day, ladies and gentlemen
Today 15.08.2009, in case the Internet somewhere jabbed and landed on the page about the drawing rooms. Went to the site looked, and especially the forum :lol:
I do not advocate much deliberation, picked up the office phone, asked if in stock, said Yes. I Packed up and went to buy. In the office offered to remove what is there Kirlian. Well, to me it makes no difference to let a freebie :) In the picture I saw like that breakdown a lot, the back does not light. But chakra almost one slim line lined up, although the size was different. Anyway :) I THEN stomped out, ACTUALLY SEE the MIRACLE MACHINE (I have one goal, which is to achieve want) and buy it.
Well, all give me into the hands of this miracle, however as it is not inspired design, how to wear amulet do not understand. Well, I slipped into a pants pocket and wanted to stomp. And then they say 30 min wait and see the result. Well, let's. Sat down and decided as an independent observer to look at what will or won't happen, just watch. Somewhere after 5 minutes of steel in my body pulses prick here , prick there and light those. Well, I think rushed. So I had to track these pulses.
After 30 minutes, sat down, fingers poked and a new picture emerged, immediately everywhere all almost exactly was in the zone of stability it was. So the chakras become large. And a little bit shifted from the original almost straight line to use, but not gone beyond the area norm. Although these Kirlian photography for me is not really needed. I felt my body is and this is important. As was a parlor in his pants pocket and nothing came to her. And I was in the role of an impartial observer. When something tingled, I did not attach importance to this, but just stung from what is not important, just stung.
While the home reached on the way tracked changes and so continued all the time, in the head case, then and there to prick or rush.
In General, you can see what the effect is without any sack and so on :) The fact is some interaction with the body and psyche I will not argue, because I practices. The body was chopped pulses. Psyche and do not know that there was better.
And that is the question :) to all and author of the Parlor, would like to see in this thread. How to work with the Parlor to the banal end ? As everywhere writes something in common and so on, and I practice give me a technique to achieve the objectives of the Parlor. In the brochure are not very clear for me the example about the cake and also the scheme of the Dream - Fantasy - Task - Goal.
Let's be easier: I have a specific goal with the project:
Stage 1 to zorganizowanie people, it is just perfect Svetlitsa - super, In fact all scattered at the moment and need to make the whole General shape and common impulse. And it is the operator not to do, i.e. me as a project Manager. You can write word for word and step by step what to do. I present only such tasks at this stage:
1.1. To realize that project I helm.
1.2. All questions needed to solve through me and not to hold what the nuances of this business ( I'm in this industry rookie, but projects led by different industries)
1.3. To all the questions starred by themselves or initially dissolved until the moment of their appearance. Ie ask a single self-organizing structure, which would be raising yourself "" these would be without me. Or corrected me, as I am the operator of this activity.
1.4. People search for a new project, and that they entered into self-organizing the project structure and harmonizes with the activities of the holding, without costs, by the latter.
Stage 2: investment is Needed in this project, a specific amount of money for a project: EUR 1 000 000. Here I think will take Svetlitsa - Blaga. no problem buy if the first phase ends, as it was intended, a self-organizing structure.
Step 3: Noona is that the project makes a profit on the planned program that are in 1 stage, i.e. self-developing. Here I assume will need Svetlitsa-Blaga Gold, no problem take, the main thing to complete stage 2 is positive.

While all my wishes, although there is a small request from my side :) write about the practical use in the topic of the Parlor, I don't need, experiments with plants and water. I really need that in my life, I can make and get through a certain period of time guaranteed.

And yet why use workshops, how strange are, after all, when buying, must be accompanied by a brochure on the specific use of the Parlor. Although maybe I it was not given, because in the beginning I wanted to give the envelopes, there are some papers lay, and then before leaving, a customer came and I forgot and probably staff too, forgot about him. I would be grateful if you tell me that there was lying and whether I should take it :)<

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Aug 15, 2009 23:32

By setting goals that you need to be trained in the skill system DEIR (www.Deir.Org) there is just taught to set goals, organize groups, etc. and increase energy! And in the envelope is the piece that you have and check

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Aug 15, 2009 23:34

And the chamber will help improve health and energy for your goals desired benefits

the results of using

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:54

In my possession for twoChamber: "Svetlitsa-Super" and "Svetlitsa-Blaga". The first "working" 3 months and the second 15 days. Use them in four ways: the "Svetlitsa-Super" clean water, carry, put under your pillow at night. "Svetlitsa-Blaga" the same happens under the pillow, is in the wallet and is with me. Results: a) increased level of reflection; b) the day "compacted" all things go series one after another, all have time to do absolutely left thinking: "I don't want to do", "do it tomorrow", "maybe, do not move"; C) thoughts "acquired structure" in which everything is clearly Ranzhirovanie: major life goals and ways of achieving them and minor; d) with a others easier: there are words for those who whines and steals your time, attention, any meetings at all, "left", left only really need (carrying the information to me); d) pleases water: under the influence Chamber it becomes soft, "round", like water from a spring. Tea made from this water does not burn.

АлександР-ВетеР

Post by АлександР-ВетеР » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:49

Good day everyone

Well what can I say, probably few users of the Parlor and few of what it does and effects all first purchases were :)

Due to the fact that the purchase is not issued practical guidance on the use of a Chamber, the effect of import Onet noticeable drag day with a night under the pillow :) This is essentially how to carry a Kalashnikov rifle and don how to remove it from the fuse and start to use :) Maybe a hard example, but accurate :)

What surprises me is the fact that the author of this miracle as it hides this knowledge. Why ? What is as an example of discoveries that can bring harm and benefit and the operator of this miracle depends on how he uses it. But in the name of the front room, talking about something light :)

The Lord will once more be grateful who passed the workshops will lay here and working methods with the Parlor, and something like that in Moscow the seminar, all can't pass, has already transferred once again.

Or author in the Studio and let them give at least a couple methods of work with Svetlitsa-Super :)

Thank you for your help and understanding :)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:36

Alexander-Wind
AI bought the thing for 4000 rubles. and waiting for that fall million euros :) abrogates
to achieve the goal we have to work every day long and have[SPAM]... brick by brick to collect knowledge to BELIEVE in your idea... feed it with my energy... to form the intention (internal and external - transerfing) afirmatie subconscious shipping, still you can carry out various rituals of white or black the last risk to life and health is vasche least... escho to form a thought form (thought-forms by Charles Leadbeater) and feed it and send it into the sky... well, actually every day the power of the energy of faith to invest in the pile of the goal... and then just let it go and forget let it samorealizatsii well and the importance of her not to betray...
and the parlor - I have no improvement in the best way and the worst was not... dreams... dreams specifically when put under the pillow - the film color... then go day to remember :wiz :wiz

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:39

Alexander-Wind
What do You specifically want to, carrying around the Room (or generally in life)? :)

Гость

Post by Гость » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:52

Dima, I wrote I need 1 000 000 euros. Email me how to achieve this with help of the drawing rooms. Like in the first post, everything is clear described even staged :)
If not, you can write your use a Chamber in order to achieve that goal which is described.
And in life every day want something because every day something new attracts.
Here prilicla Svetlitsa immediately went to buy and was without any problems to use. But nifiga effect. I have no criticism. Just a question why does not plow, so need further instruction, and again I write here will READ THIS knowledge and yet nothing specific. Just do not about the example that you have on the website :) Funny :)
Let's specifics

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:27

Гость wrote:Dima, I wrote I need 1 000 000 euros. Email me how to achieve this with help of the drawing rooms. Like in the first post, everything is clear described even staged :)
If not, you can write your use a Chamber in order to achieve that goal which is described.
And in life every day want something because every day something new attracts.
Here prilicla Svetlitsa immediately went to buy and was without any problems to use. But nifiga effect. I have no criticism. Just a question why does not plow, so need further instruction, and again I write here will READ THIS knowledge and yet nothing specific. Just do not about the example that you have on the website :) Funny :)
Let's specifics
well, well...I too want my personal driver was Angelina Jolie :)
Especially since..You kind of parlor has acquired?Super?like it's not supposed to bring You to this goal if Good, then what? You compliance the dimensions of the flow of goods? Indeed, in the descriptions of each product, if you read carefully, shows the principle of action and what should/should not expect from a product. Well, quite a simple question, but WHAT do You do to You have a Lam of avtorobotov? Sit and dream about it?-it's not enough. Products to help get the opportunity receive and to protect from bad decisions. I now unfortunately useless to write their own experience as participants of the forum expressed confidence to my opinion and position on the forum,but I will say one thing, I wore gold about an hour, and now very puzzled by the fact that I fell on (good by the way, social status in particular). Can this be considered a coincidence and self-suggestion?-of course!!! But the fact remains, it happened only AFTER wearing gold, before that absolutely no prerequisites to these events. It is a pity that businessmen who have bought the cards alternately silent about those achievements, which they told us at the office. Although they too can understand.<

Гость

Post by Гость » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:38

Dima and nobody said that I'm not doing anything here as described above and go according to plan :) Just another question before I purchase the room knew how much it would :) Well I think I will speed up the process and in parallel will conduct the same project (only change), only without the external funding which has already been :) So for fun, don't question what you write to purchase a Good no problem.
Only the Super did not disappoint the project was without funding and everything else one iota. Organize Yes, but only for the project needed people to take, and they both do not come worthy, fines, even if they are given the chance would not be able to use ( a check I have a hard :) ) And for the rest of the paragraph was an organizational failure :) Although I have already organized the entire project the same, only the product changed :) I certainly could use their already long-available sources so why am I and without a chamber can achieve :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:46

Гость wrote:Dima, and nobody said that I'm not doing anything here as described above and go according to plan :) Just another question before I purchase the room knew how much it would :) Well I think I will speed up the process and in parallel will conduct the same project (only change), only without the external funding which has already been :) So for fun, don't question what you write to purchase a Good no problem.
Only the Super did not disappoint the project was without funding and everything else one iota. Organize Yes, but only for the project needed people to take, and they both do not come worthy, fines, even if they are given the chance would not be able to use ( a check I have a hard :) ) And for the rest of the paragraph was an organizational failure :) Although I have already organized the entire project the same, only the product changed :) I certainly could use their already long-available sources so why am I and without a chamber can achieve :)
And have You considered that development of this project, You will be not good? "If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans!" :) So super is designed for other purposes. If primitive, it is a filter for unnecessary information for You (in different apostasia).

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 16:21

Man is free to choose anything he wants! And everything!!! that he neither desires good for him! There are no laws or rules that person needs or unnecessary! Everyone creates their own reality! But if Your window is acting as You describe that it acts like a Rev limiter is the real desires of a man! Dimas where You look for the truth if in this way to think?
Why you need a Good if by using it, you can't find even such a trifle as 1000 000 Euro?
Last edited by Жека3000 on Fri Sep 25, 2009 16:29, edited 1 time in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Sep 25, 2009 16:29

Жека3000
There is such a thing as eco-friendliness, all of Your desires when implemented, will make You and Your loved ones happy?All Your desires are true for You? All Your desires are Yours, and not imposed on society from the outside? It is possible, if you try (strong desire ) to get 1 000000 euros as insurance when the death of a close loved one, right?

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 16:50

True! But not quite! What You describe is the place to be considered separately only in case! When natrenirovannosti spirit(soul, energy part, etc.) to specify paths to achieve the goal!

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 16:54

And more! Do not have to think and desire a certain amount, you can set a goal of abundance in the desired quantity! The universe is still relative to the person mood is friendly, so such incidents should not be! Only in extreme cases, when the death of a distant relative will bring sorrow wants!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Sep 25, 2009 17:04

Жека3000 wrote:And more! Do not have to think and desire a certain amount, you can set a goal of abundance in the desired quantity! The universe is still relative to the person mood is friendly, so such incidents should not be! Only in extreme cases, when the death of a distant relative will bring sorrow wants!
Well, from my own experience I will say that everything can be...me a lot of things came up that I wanted,but using "..PP"that I was not happy about such acquisitions.And most people who can call it as you want, to transform reality, to tell You about the same.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 17:17

and You are probably one of them?:)
So I will tell You the opposite!
Such failures do not occur in the universe and in You! Pay attention to your thoughts and You will be happy and no technical decisions!
Fear and uncertainty cause, even if You don't oduwaye, not concentrating, but the result suggests that the negativity was present!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Sep 25, 2009 17:20

Жека3000
Apparently Yes, one of the... :) I agree, but the technical solutions, it is faster and cleaner. Why would I waste the resource of attention when there are assistant?

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 17:36

agree now we have to get answers to my questions!
In fact because I regard the Chamber as a possible auxiliary device, so from my side such a keen interest and desire to find answers.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Sep 25, 2009 17:38

Жека3000
Well, I really want to believe that the answers ASD will satisfy You completely! All the best to You! :)

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 29, 2009 19:43

Dimas
How to work with Svetlitsa-s to improve relations with people and find friends ?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Sep 29, 2009 20:31

Svetlitsa-Super the keep label away from you,directed at him.It will help him get a better feel for your luminosity and help to establish contact.In the negotiations it makes sense to begin important issues after 10-15 minutes,when the effect of the drawing rooms.

Артур К.

Post by Артур К. » Tue Sep 29, 2009 21:16

Andrey Kabanov
And whether to act on the attitude of teachers to student ? For example if the teacher itself is harmful or very severe , influence of the Svetlitsa on it.
Or it will be next to him for 15 minutes to sit ?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Sep 29, 2009 22:24

:) I think it will be,but the time needed 10-15 minutes to start the action,so ASD explained.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 29, 2009 22:29

Andrey Kabanov
And what will he change ? Thoughts ? In relation to me ? In the head chtoli cheto peredelka ? )