A question about Mirror of ISIS

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Гостья

Post by Гостья » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:04

Thank you. I think it would be interesting to know.

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:48

Логик wrote:Then finally passes the guy and starts to show his cell phone to tell that waiting for a call. On his face you can see that waiting for me to continue the conversation...
Today, a man came with the phone. Asked to explain where it is necessary to press. The conversation did not take place on my initiative. The man was offended and left. :(

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:11

Dimas wrote:I got to smoke in the metro up, for 5 minutes, shot 4!!!! cigarettes, when you exit the metro 1...
Well a smoker can ask. And I don't smoke -- I ask anyway. And some take offense and never one asked.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:45

awaken
I'm afraid to even imagine HOW You discourage the desire to have shooters to ask for a cigarette :) :? az

Аураведа

Post by Аураведа » Thu Aug 20, 2009 23:31

Regularly look in the mirror of ISIS since early August. Results 2 weeks are awesome, I really began to look much more beautiful and much younger. Sometimes look at myself the present I see that I'm not 37, and 20-25... But I must say that I use not just one mirror, but several parlor and disk Patrushev and mind-machine...

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Mon Aug 24, 2009 0:09

Аураведа wrote:But I must say that I use not just one mirror, but several parlor
You can read more about "a few parlor"? :shock:

Аураведа

Post by Аураведа » Wed Aug 26, 2009 13:40

Пользователь wrote:
Аураведа wrote:But I must say that I use not just one mirror, but several parlor
You can read more about "a few parlor"? :shock:
Svetlitsa-Super
Svetlitsa-Blaga
Mat Grace
Lad on the phone and computer
Svetlitsa-Windows
The Mirror Of ISIS

Аураведа

Post by Аураведа » Fri Aug 28, 2009 23:59

Last night put up a Mirror of ISIS next to you so that you can see in his peripheral vision, his reflection. Launched a Rainbow for 15 min and watched defocused vision screen, and in the mirror. By the end of the session felt sleepy. When the program ended, I suddenly woke up and decided to finish one project that I was given and I was about to leave him. The mirror of ISIS continued to reflect me, not working, and I like peanuts clicked the puzzles that I was given the previous days and weeks. After 4 hours, the clock is already 2:30 in the morning. I usually fall asleep in 12. And then - there's an energy, not sleepy, and all the problems ended, it's time to sleep already, because getting up at 6 in the morning! And sleep in either eye! Was able to sleep only with the help of mind machines, the software R02.

Got up the next morning chipper and the for themselves the wonders of performance (without the mirror). And never fell asleep, although the day is usually too excited to sleep.

So I think, what was it??? Looks like it's from the Mirror was such a powerful pumping energy?

If anyone tried to influence not 15 minutes, but several hours?

Случайный захожий

Post by Случайный захожий » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:28

Judging by what is written here is a mirror of itself represents nothing. And its effect if any appears, called autosuggestion.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 04, 2009 20:56

Judging by what is written here - the mirror is just a great tool that requires more detailed study , the suggestion is irrelevant. Indeed, the psychological effects can and will always be present, but I would call them "attunement" with the working mechanism of the product, and this attunement is the place to be when dealing with anything. That's when people pharmacy pill, how much is there of self-hypnosis, and how much work the pills?
It is possible that part of that. Good checks on the people who start to use not believing in the result and then the surprise got him.

Okay, I digress from the lyrics, a question for the manufacturer.
1. Can I use more than one sticker on the mirror at the same time to enhance the effect.
2. Is it possible the sticker then carefully glue to another surface, or is it disposable?

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Dec 04, 2009 21:26

I'm not a manufacturer, but I will answer
Guest wrote:1. Can I use more than one sticker on the mirror at the same time to enhance the effect.
Actually the stickers are glued in pairs, complete two of them. Is it possible to apply two sets or more - I Need to ask the developer.
But something tells me that the SDA do not advise to do.
Guest wrote:is it Possible the sticker then carefully glue to another surface, or is it disposable?
Stickers are attached to the mirror in any way. I've duct-taped. Glue can. The manufacturer allows.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 04, 2009 23:01

Yes, I understand about the stick - just not visible in the photo there may be self-adhesive thin, which is not very much better.
And more kit, well... let's just say.... I'm a massive object.... what other can greatly cripple, I was a little catchy. To effect to perform, it needs to be slightly above the noise, and therefore, to estimate the want to strengthen.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:05

Логик wrote:Actually stickers glued in pairs, complete two of them. Is it possible to apply two sets or more - I Need to ask the developer.
Asked at the seminar
ASD said, "the effect is amplified"

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:28

Логик wrote:Actually stickers glued in pairs, complete two of them. Is it possible to apply two sets or more - I Need to ask the developer.
But something tells me that the SDA do not advise to do.
I know one woman, she has a large mirror and stickers pasted on the chakras... ie their 7 pieces...
I bought a mirror and now going to work with him...

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Dec 24, 2009 15:18

I have a question for ASD. What happens if you stick the stickers on a concave cosmetic mirror with 3x magnification? In a book about mirrors, the concave mirror was attributed special properties...

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun Dec 27, 2009 19:48

I want to get the answer to the question.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:54

Логик wrote:I Have a question for ASD. What happens if you stick the stickers on a concave cosmetic mirror with 3x magnification? In a book about mirrors, the concave mirror was attributed special properties...
The parallel light beams at interaction with concave reflecting surfaces forming the optical inhomogeneity, called caustics. Instability caustic and mechanisms of their formation are considered in detail in the book by Poston and Stewart's "catastrophe Theory". Caustics introduce distortions in the structure of the wave front, reducing the light flux density outside the caustics. Since the wave field decreases rapidly outside the caustics with distance from it, the radiation from the spherical mirror caustical much less than the radiation from a plane mirror. Therefore, we believe inappropriate use of spherical mirrors for our purposes - restoration of the temporal structure due to the implementation of the reversal of the wave front.
Some additional effects may occur when entering an area with caustics, which strongly depends on the geometry of the mirror. To implement the effect of conjugation desired optically active medium, which is implemented in the glass of the mirror. In the case of the spherical mirror caustic area is almost completely inside the glass and it can be difficult to organize interaction.

Магирани

Post by Магирани » Thu Jan 07, 2010 16:26

Have a question about the use of mirrors to ASD.
АСД wrote:. Implementation of the conceived and the manifestation of true desires is a passive long distances use a mirror. Active work - the restoration of tribal ties and correction of the tribal past, designing the future themselves and descendants, etc.
Tell me, how to implement the plans with the help of a mirror. What is the technology? Well, for example, he wanted people to realize a project or to obtain a certain result (or perhaps something real) by a certain time. How to work with the mirror?
By the way, look in the mirror for the past month. The look is really changed. Much easier to look in the eyes of other people. :o
With pleasure have visited the seminar in St. Petersburg, but alas I can't. Will wait for the next in Moscow. :)

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Thu Apr 07, 2011 15:17

Good day!
I also have a question for ASD:
- Is it possible to apply "ISIS" on an old mirror or just need a new one?
assume that the mirror has a memory, and my old mirror has me almost memory from a young age to the present day. I.e. these properties are somehow unable to communicate?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Apr 12, 2011 16:13

Зухра wrote:Good day!
I also have a question for ASD:
- Is it possible to apply "ISIS" on an old mirror or just need a new one?
assume that the mirror has a memory, and my old mirror has me almost memory from a young age to the present day. I.e. these properties are somehow unable to communicate?
It makes sense to pay attention to the quality of old mirrors. How good secalina surface, what is the transparency of the glass, there are no defects, cracks and chipping. If the mirror quality is good, can be glued to the old mirror.
As products LIK are the amplifiers of positive expectations, then the old information will cleans and it will be easier to find contact with yourself with a mirror. No adverse effects from the use of our products can not be.

Зухра

Post by Зухра » Thu Apr 21, 2011 19:48

ASD, thank You for the answer )
about his old mirror - it is, admittedly, really very old: in one corner it has a chip along its perimeter there are small black marks, they are basically on the edge at the bottom of the mirror (time originated); it is, indeed, a very long time - at least 45 years, and "knows" it's me almost the same almost - because I didn't ask mom what year it was hanging in our house, or rather hung, it is then always in the bathroom, then when I began to live separately, especially it took, now it is now not in the bathroom, but just in my room - every morning "navozhu Marafet" and in the evening him and looking at his namatovu pug )). Z already was attached to it: I do not know, and does not think of "ISIS" or just because I like to think so, but sitting in front of him, I vividly float long-forgotten stories of life, many of them are not that sad and bad, but nothing special positive qualities - I then "work" on them "building" the further the plot is not so, as has already happened, and how differently where there can be a bad thing - they make me happy, and then bind myself to it Now)). Much of the past in my life days had the property not come to a good conclusion, now (when I get up these pictures in my memory) I "draw" accomplished in the most prosperous way, and somewhere inside me comes the calm and confidence that everything would be okay. No - no, and that's good! )) For example, even with my difficult birth once: (I'll have to take some of Your time, I'm sorry, but you need to voice) for a while until the moment when it was supposed to fight, mother-in-law so often said, that there is that when a woman starts her into labor and is taken to the hospital, whom she (the mother) will see at this moment, these people it will remove all their sins (to me, honestly, it was frustrating to hear it from her). The contractions I started late at night, the mother woke everybody up in the house (there were four), and all my eyes caught... Childbirth I was very heavy - I almost "to the light" is gone, the recovery was also very difficult four years of medical hormonal treatment (here, too, the number is the same), then "spit" on everything and began to enjoy practice by me when I'm long at a young age, taught by my grandmother recovered in a year and this year practices somehow randomly remembered what I was told by my mother in law before birth, but could not see to the end "worked" moment - and as I could to the end of something: LAMER green, and not adept at all. Everything then began to come.. slowly.. true - life-the life was then given to the child, a lack of time I was particularly pay attention to their, called, the esoteric doctrine.. so you can see That's left is "something" in me that has left its mark on the curve further.. And then with mirror "is the" first surfaced (but forgot already much water has flowed under the bridge).
Objectively - SS and BJ 2.0 wear without parting, ZEE on my mirror (I love his historical mirror - don't feel negativity from it))) and still attached to the mirror his picture where I'm happy and let the photo "looks" when I'm at work, and after working all day (well, came up with the idea for me to do so - with the desire and faith come, and therefore good)) ). While practice with them once a week, so don't anticipate, but changes, albeit small, is. Like a magic wand do not trust all the magic of future actions only in ourselves, if we to move.
Thanks again.

p.S. well, it's not the topic Z, but I will soon once again in front of the mirror will sit. so really nothing to post - cat is affectionate by nature but all this week it's just a horror (a nice horror!) he trails me like a puppy dog lastica beyond measure than before, the bracelet the first time licked often, not anymore and again started "talking" - he's an old man I have boltushkina was young, and then very rarely.. and in this week and meets with work and then all the comments your cat, in General, not slazit with me ))<

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Jun 06, 2011 0:16

Here I recently presented the mirror to his wife (24мая), she loved it!
the results will be write!

Малика

Re: a Question about Mirror of ISIS

Post by Малика » Mon Aug 29, 2011 18:50

Good day!
I have two questions:
1.glue the card to the mirror pattern or the blank side ? The first mirror that I wrote out a card glued to the blank side to the mirror.
2.on the forum I read about the two stickers , and there is only card that you can stick with tape. Is this correct ?
Thanks for the reply. :)

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Mon Aug 29, 2011 21:36

Now card! like the white side is glued! I have so!

Малика

Post by Малика » Mon Aug 29, 2011 22:06

Rostislav, thank you! :)