Svetlitsa Super and vision

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:36

and how do you like the duality of quantum physics atom particle and the atom - wave? In the study of the universe many such phenomena, but that does not stop on these foundations to build a whole theory, from theory to practice to create devices that you use every day!

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:39

In General conversation niochem! I argue with You not going, I'm not interested, and any questions you don't ask, then just trying to prove a point. For me, this point of view in the past, but in the past it due to the fact that there were more tangible evidence of my new perspective! If You are comfortable to live with materialistic views - live nobody will force You to change them!
Last edited by Жека3000 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:40, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:40

Жека3000 wrote:and how do you like the duality of quantum physics atom particle and the atom - wave? In the study of the universe many such phenomena, but that does not stop on these foundations to build a whole theory, from theory to practice to create devices that you use every day!
this is not the duality of physics and the accepted names of phenomena ...
and here the duality of the behavior of the macrocosm as a wave and as a substance and what you say about the positive karma and so forth ? on a diet of meat and herbs ? the right and left ? to go all the way to the right is impossible and there are not herbivorous, only the grass :)

analogies are not always similar and they don't explain each other.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:44

Жека3000 wrote:in General conversation niochem! I argue with You not going, I'm not interested, and any questions you don't ask, then just trying to prove a point. For me, this point of view in the past, but in the past it due to the fact that there were more tangible evidence of my new perspective! If You are comfortable to live with materialistic views - live nobody will force You to change them!
the bottom line is you have given only the duality of the macrocosm and diet of grass and meat ...
the fact that you're not interested doesn't mean I'm wrong ...
it is necessary to prove only to themselves and the interest, this is from the leisure :) if you want to believe in mysticism then what does not interested to seek this evidence ? believe and look for interesting topics ...

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:44

Гость wrote:this is not the duality of physics and the accepted names of phenomena ...
and here the duality of the behavior of the macrocosm as a wave and as a substance and what you say about the positive karma and so forth ? on a diet of meat and herbs ? the right and left ? to go all the way to the right is impossible and there are not herbivorous, only the grass

The analogy I give to the fact that every man for himself finds evidence what he believes, the universe gives him the evidence! I repeat: Everyone creates their own reality.
The duality of the fundamental discoveries of the quantum physics of the microworld and not macro!

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:46

Гость wrote:it is necessary to prove only to yourself but the interest is already in the field of leisure if you want to believe in mysticism then what does not interested to seek this evidence ? believe and look for interesting topics ...
what is the evidence? I wasn't about proving anything! And Believe/unbelief is the wrong definition! I don't believe in something that does not feel!

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:47

What You generally want when writing their posts? You wanted to learn something or to argue to convince someone?

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:51

Жека3000 wrote:
Гость wrote:this is not the duality of physics and the accepted names of phenomena ...
and here the duality of the behavior of the macrocosm as a wave and as a substance and what you say about the positive karma and so forth ? on a diet of meat and herbs ? the right and left ? to go all the way to the right is impossible and there are not herbivorous, only the grass

The analogy I give to the fact that every man for himself finds evidence what he believes, the universe gives him the evidence! I repeat: Everyone creates their own reality.
The duality of the fundamental discoveries of the quantum physics of the microworld and not macro!
that's it ... you have explained the topic that supposedly everyone will see your ... adequate but a scientist would never say that it's only a wave or only substance ... he says for example quantum ... and the fanatics of interest will be to see their or or ... and in diet and in the charms ... as you can see if its there and then ?

I nevizhu mysticism ... and an amulet because nanakojo acre ... placebo ... and obviously ... I'm not ignoring their arguments, but these arguments don't exist .... a wave and a particle is like a vapor and a liquid, in different environments different to WATER ... and I do not deny that steam is water and nastaivaju that the water is only a liquid, but as it can be a gas and a liquid and a solid substance - ice :?

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:52

Жека3000
I don't believe in something that does not feel!
but what about quantum physics ? :shock:

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:02

Anonymous wrote:Жека3000
I don't believe in something that does not feel!
but what about quantum physics ? :shock:
I'm not about quantum physics, and that's what You call mysticism! And quantum physics, sacred and fractal geometry, etc. it is the knowledge that I get to understand how does one or the other technique(technique in the sense of teaching)!

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:08

Жека3000
And quantum physics, sacred and fractal geometry, etc. this is the knowledge that I get to understand how it works one or the other technique(technique in the sense of teaching)!
here here !!! I'm about the same !!!
like a wave, and as the substance is just a symbol and not the duality of the universe say to each according to his desire ...

just took ... otherwise the water would understand how different substances : ice , liquid and gas :?

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:10

The thing is that I do not insist that You believe in a particular statement! The room I have now is to experiment, and I understand that it works - that's great! In order to understand what is in it I'm haunted here, read third-party articles, searched books and read all the information(read books, not completely, but passages because this subject is quite difficult to understand a man unrelated to the science in this area). And I'm interested in this device due to the fact that a lot of what I read and tried did much work there was and there is evidence that besides the material world there is also the spiritual and the spiritual world is infinitely more than the material.
If you are interested You can offer something to read if not interested you do not need to convince anyone! Each for himself decides what he believes!

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:16

Anonymous wrote:Жека3000
And quantum physics, sacred and fractal geometry, etc. this is the knowledge that I get to understand how it works one or the other technique(technique in the sense of teaching)!
here here !!! I'm about the same !!!
like a wave, and as the substance is just a symbol and not the duality of the universe say to each according to his desire ...

just took ... otherwise the water would understand how different substances : ice , liquid and gas :?
no, You're wrong! Read about it if You're interested! I'm not a physicist and quantum physics is not something that I would like to go, at least at the moment!

In fact, it is likely that not everyone will, and regularity! And this regularity is that the awareness of the universe, at this stage of human development, not available! In the Universe there is everything, absolutely everything! And emerging fundamental theory is just fish inexplicable truth.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:18

Жека3000
I apareunia ... this is your personal assessment ... te like you say you WANT to understand ... and see only the desired direction ... true to themselves are called rejecting unsuitable under your definition ... as scientists dismiss grief or a wave or a substance in the microcosm :?

you do optosales which pulls this dual meaning in its own interest ... instead of an objective opinion ...

to recognize this is to understand that ccres Moya posts you makes its way a different point of view and not what I like reassuring you .... it's just a pole which you perceive as the imposition of someone you alien and uninteresting ... it comes from the fact that you perceive me not as old but as a person and even irritated ... t e are not dealing with them and with the pressure on your beliefs hence the pole position against ...

and mysticism and the spiritual world as you said should have a definition and not just words and emotions ... what exactly is ? and the books I have read about mysticism it seems maybe more of you ... but I read with interest that you recommend ... and what really .... there are ... az

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:22

Жека3000
actually that's probably not to everyone's desire and the pattern! And this regularity is that the awareness of the universe, at this stage of human development, not available! In the Universe there is everything, absolutely everything! And emerging fundamental theory is just fish inexplicable truth.
listen ... because to use the alleged phenomenon of wave-particle you need to know when leads like a wave and when as a particle !!! and your desire nobody would ever ask !!! t e not everyone is the universe gives want to call particle or a wave but the circumstances ... if it's cold - ice and if iprco gas and if the medium water !!!!

t e is all verbal definitions of different situations and not want to see ... just see quanta in different conditions ... that's all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:?

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:29

Жека3000
what type of fist is itself the subject but if to disperse the target the energy of destruction ... because the fist didn't change any weight or density ... and the dent on the hood left :)

or water ... she cut the rock and metalll !!!!

so what is water ? hard or soft liquid ?

how can this duality to prove the existence of the spiritual in nature ?

well, the microcosm does not behave like a macro ... Yes ... after all, an ant fell from the skyscraper narutopedia ... it's a sign of the law, the number of passes in quality, and fine sand behaves like a liquid and large no :?

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:32

What do You mean by physics is that attached?

Your point of view is not new for me at least because I was one a couple of years ago! Completely negating the possible existence of "mysticism"!
I wonder what caused the similarity of what I had read books about the "mystique" is less than yours?
Oh well! Read Transserfing at least! Robert Monroe, muldasheva, Vitalle, maybe even Castaneda also interesting. My plan is to read the Blavatsky I think that is also interesting.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:39

In General if something You in fact can write on exactly this topic, namely on the topic of the Parlor, create a separate topic and write it, I talk with you gladly, if You are really interested in the topic, and not just decided here to speak! I think that other participants of the forum will also not mind answering Your questions. Segrey Dinovich - the inventor of the Parlor, too, sometimes comes to the forum and answers questions. So armed with arguments and go! But only in his subject, and then see how we flood the unbound theme!
And now good night to You!

Moderators please remove the flood from this thread!

Nikonov Vladimir Dimas or remove please!

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:40

Жека3000
Your point of view is not new for me at least because I was one a couple of years ago! Completely negating the possible existence of "mysticism"!
I repeat ... I do not deny mysticism for mysticism I ... t's interesting in a world where everyone was saying that it is not :) and Vice versa in the world of the middle ages denied the materialists and Galileo was in the role of a mystery now :)

I'm just invisible EVIDENCE ... and you interesting to me how people think that there is more than that claiming that something other than his interest in this ... and so far, except for what do You mean by physics is that attached? no arguments :?

about the books ... Transserfing at least! Robert Monroe, muldasheva, maybe even Castaneda also interesting. My plan is to read the Blavatsky I think that is also interesting. read all and more comments of different people and scientists ...

Blavatsky of Fantastica and a swindler, magician , Monroe storyteller philosopher , Castaneda niochem but mysteriously interesting :) transerfing a play on words nothing more ... well, more psychology purpose not more ... :) Muldashev is a good doctor .. but a storyteller :)
read Tolstoy's Aelita :) but most likely the tale :)

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sun Oct 04, 2009 13:54

You katastroficheski wrong!
Жека3000
Think of Transurfing, the head of the "Battle with clay fool". Leave this man. It's all tricks of the pendulum.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 14:31

Merkaba
You katastroficheski wrong!
at least I explained my point of view ... and you seem can't tell where I'm wrong and most importantly why :)
Жека3000
Think of Transurfing, the head of the "Battle with clay fool". Leave this man. It's all tricks of the pendulum.
touches terms : blockhead , do , tricks :) in them, and laid your arguments that the terms have a negative connotation to describe person :)

Yes ... and the pendulum of what ?
I don't swing the pendulum blank dispute and of Perricone but doing this is you ... when you write unfounded accusations of the type katastroficheski You are mistaken! further your labels Battle with a clay dummy". Leave this man. It's all tricks of the pendulum. :)

my pendulum is in finding the arguments for and against :) therefore, this pendulum is not just Perricone type Yes Yes Yes no no no :)

but you're also swing the pendulum of charms on this website !!! but why do you think that your pendulum is to swing well and I shake bad pendulum ? taking I explain and ready to discuss and you just called dissenters clay idol and offer to chat with idol :) and you do not come under this definition ? after all, what is the difference of your swing here and my :)
az

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Sun Oct 04, 2009 14:56

8)

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 15:03

Merkaba
:?
and imagine that people suddenly lost the power of speech and all the sites at once closed :)
none of the pendulum !!! that's a good thing ?

there will be only so 8)

Солнышко :-)

Post by Солнышко :-) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 15:05

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 15:13

Солнышко :-) wrote:Guest
:lol: :lol: :lol:
but if the topic of vision and a chamber ... interesting and sellers of parlor vision 1 ? after all, they are just basking in the parlor and their auras !!! or the inventor himself, he has access to the parlor all dimensions !!! as he vision ?

very long ago on TV was a movie where a doctor with a bald spot touting the laser which is in 3 months grow hair on any bald head ... post six months, he released his new video and he's back there with the bald head :?