Svetlitsa Super and vision

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 15:33

He had a bald head for connection with the COSMOS :lol:

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 15:45

Anonymous wrote:Guest
He had a bald head for connection with the COSMOS :lol:
no ... the answer of the manufacturer whose bald Professor was touting the instrument was as follows :

bald head image and charm and he is unwilling to lose her ...

but with the chamber it is much more difficult ... because it does whatever you want it or not ...the main contact in the radius of action of a certain force of svetlice ...

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Sun Oct 04, 2009 15:55

It's a "parlor", not "Eyes" for the eye", no? Why all the talk that she should certainly to improve it?

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 16:02

Пользователь wrote:This is "the parlor", not "Eyes" for the eye", no? Why all the talk that she should certainly to improve it?
hmm , that is, according to your logic Svetlitsa this flashlight ? from the word light ?

mine is a play on words ... and so do not look at the names and the statements and answers of the guru (vendors and developers)

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 16:08

Oh shut up ... nebolshim ... let's rock the pendulum of truth and stop the pendulum of silence az

гость8

Post by гость8 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 17:37

Well judging by the logic Svetlitsa should improve the eyesight if they are caused by external negative factors( debris) And the front room as a janitor will remove them and then the eyesight to improve. But if something else , then Svetlitsa as I understand it in flight :?

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 17:52

гость8 wrote:Well, judging by the logic Svetlitsa should improve the eyesight if they are caused by external negative factors( debris) And the front room as a janitor will remove them and then the eyesight to improve. But if something else , then Svetlitsa as I understand it in flight :?
interesting opinion !!!
I almost agree ...
it remains to understand what is meant by GARBAGE .
if this is what eliminated the suggestion on the type of placebo ... then Svetlitsa powerful placebo ... for the modern brow is configured on different scientific explanation and technology ... which will never buy frog's paw witch and here is buy ...

and so the new version REMOVES DEBRIS ... what is it and what eye diseases fit this definition ...

te what are the eye problems go away ........

гость8

Post by гость8 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 17:58

АСД wrote:
Жека3000 wrote:printer Question is this: Can not have AC power 1 chamber super? What determines the power chamber super?
Power Good as it turned out is determined by the ranks/dimensions and dimension is not the dimension of desire from the word measure/value and the dimension as the monomer, two-dimensional, 3-dimensional, etc - I understand correctly?
Imagine that someone goes and shits, traces of leaves, cigarette butts, walls writes, etc. And the other, cleaner, cleaning, sweeping, washing walls, etc. If the cleaner has time to clean up, we can say that its capacity is sufficient to clean. But if the mud is too much, or it is of such a nature that you have time to clean, then cleaning may be more time zagazhivaniya. In this case, his power is not enough.
And the parlor. If she manages to remove the distortion (dirt information) coming from the outside, its enough power, but if the dirt is more, the power may not be enough.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 18:01

A question to ASD.

Suppose a person to sit in front of a computer.
If he can put on a LAD on the monitor , the eyesight will begin to improve ?

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 18:10

гость8
and the parlor. If she manages to remove the distortion (dirt information) coming from the outside, its enough power, but if the dirt is more, the power may not be enough.
what rubbish ... te what are eye diseases fit this definition ... name if any or none ? or treated if ...
let me pofantaziruete .... mmm ... well, let's say relieve eye fatigue and brain from this and improve :roll:
and as diseases ? myopia ? astigmatism ? and still a lot of violations ...

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 04, 2009 18:18

гость8 wrote:
АСД wrote:
Жека3000 wrote:printer Question is this: Can not have AC power 1 chamber super? What determines the power chamber super?
Power Good as it turned out is determined by the ranks/dimensions and dimension is not the dimension of desire from the word measure/value and the dimension as the monomer, two-dimensional, 3-dimensional, etc - I understand correctly?
Imagine that someone goes and shits, traces of leaves, cigarette butts, walls writes, etc. And the other, cleaner, cleaning, sweeping, washing walls, etc. If the cleaner has time to clean up, we can say that its capacity is sufficient to clean. But if the mud is too much, or it is of such a nature that you have time to clean, then cleaning may be more time zagazhivaniya. In this case, his power is not enough.
And the parlor. If she manages to remove the distortion (dirt information) coming from the outside, its enough power, but if the dirt is more, the power may not be enough.
funny about the dirt to write :) well if fatigue of the muscles , the intraocular pressure , the strain on the nervous, etc ... and then in the middle ages ...with this approach you can explain anything and you give specifics and examples ... eyes and vision ... not a phantom and easily observable successes and failures :)

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 22:07

For people with not so good eyesight.

Is this what you tried?

http://tfile.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=194639

Say helps!
View, try it!

Александр86

Post by Александр86 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 0:38

I have my parents planted for this course.
Really effect it yet, got only recently. Well, besides have to get them as small children to practice every day, resist, do not believe :?

I'm shaking here
"It's time to remove glasses. How to restore vision to 100% (6 lessons)"
http://pravdu.ru/lessons/jdanov/

The site has a lot of interesting things bi

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 0:49

Александр86 wrote:True effect yet
My Director, doing 5 days on the first, introductory day raised the eyesight by 0.25!

Александр86

Post by Александр86 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 0:58

I their past gen. the Director is also brought in, although he didn't ask and two colleagues. They looked at me like an idiot, laughed, ... well, let sit in glasses :lol:

ГаГа-Ра

Post by ГаГа-Ра » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:47

Александр86 wrote:I have my parents planted for this course.
Really effect it yet, got only recently. Well, besides have to get them as small children to practice every day, resist, do not believe :?

I'm shaking here
"It's time to remove glasses. How to restore vision to 100% (6 lessons)"
http://pravdu.ru/lessons/jdanov/
bi
I like exercises to strengthen the eye muscles involved with the Mirror of ISIS. Noticed that exercise with a mirror provide a more obvious and lasting effect, than without a mirror.
While the world becomes more vivid, the contrast shown. Focus clearer.
As a result, Five years ago prescribed glasses farsightedness. Now read without glasses.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:50

GaGa RA
But from a medical point of view were examined? What's your vision 1?

ГаГа-Ра

Post by ГаГа-Ра » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:37

Жека3000 wrote:GaGa RA
But from a medical point of view were examined? What's your vision 1?
Don't feel the need to spend time on the survey, read the fine.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:06

ГаГа-Ра wrote:does Not consider it necessary to spend time on the survey, read the fine.
For documentary evidence of the effectiveness of the method! Or You don't want to know "the truth" - if you can call it that.
You're prescribed glasses, You had farsightedness, means you have a vision + ... and now everything was good and if You went to the eye doctor and checked and "documentary" have confirmed that You have a vision 1 here would be a documented proven fact of effectiveness of technology Zhdanov + Mirror of ISIS!
Of course, I am Your feelings are not questioning, just very interesting specific facts, a particular person!

Кимили

Re: Svetlitsa Super and vision

Post by Кимили » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:56

a set of parlor ( SS, SB ...) are working with consciousness, in dynamics in action.
chamber really improve vision. ( though we want three times more :) and three times better:))

svetlitsy shift the focus of attention into the element of fire. fire= "delanie".
svetlitsy "shapeways" negative and small pits on the road.

ASD 110% rights: the need to change the VECTOR of force!
(sory for caps lock)

if the person does not see, sees is bad, etc, then this is a fact not "poor vision", "computer" and so on, and the reason is

with respect to THIS particular person in the world and his place in THIS world!!

so, changing the vector of application of force - changing the direction of movement, and in the case of the parlor this is surprisingly (even alarmingly, I note) quickly and efficiently.

a small example:
you offer diesel mega brands (say) A-98СУПЕРМЕГАЭКСТРАПЛЮС!
the developer and manufacturer ENSURE that the capacity will increase by 50%, the car acceleration to a hundred km/h 25% in absolute terms) of all measured and transparent) and others...

hmm, what does the consumer, huh?
1. this pours A-98СУПЕРМЕГА... into the canister and... sits in front of a computer and writes that "someone she is not working. well, no effect."
2. 2nd character sits on the bike (WITHOUT motor) ... and again at the computer, and again "someone she is not working. well, no effect."
3. 3rd fills the TANK Tr.money, but... after 20 meters enters the wall(Ponte, talked about the direction of the motion vector, the shift vector thereof). so, what you can smell us in writing this third present??
don't even dare to ask what he - 3rd - orally "from=lo=lies":)

conclusion(I apologize to "my conclusion"):
1. choose - find out the correct map right(right for you) route.
2. remember the judges.
3. to follow this map. this route.
4. "gasoline" to put in the bike!
pour gasoline into the tank!! the tank vehicle is READY for the fuel to these loads!
5. positive+faith+the correct route+ACTION!

good luck to you, friends!
sincerely,
atuona.<

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:07

in addition.
essentially of vision.
work ( in the complex) first SB and SS.
1st result is in 2 days!

then they will help in s.and.

a month obviously the bandage and obviously stickers.

last on the list - megawide!

recommend ochchen!

there is an effect, there is the FEELING that the positive dynamics of changes of view!
although, again, oochen want three times better and three times faster!

stickers on the glasses(sun) and on the computer screen.

bandage every day before going to sleep. sometimes during the day.
the first time even with it(obviously the bandage) in the car and drove wore felt like 5-10 minutes there.

Ah! and look in the mirror when nameravate to give your eyes the energy-vitamins-minerals and all they need harmonizing, useful. they smile, thank us, it is possible to ask for forgiveness for loads etc.

look into your eyes, drowning in them, dissolving love, and appreciation, of adoration, of joy that YOU HAVE them!

you know, your eyes like. check...

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:08

mirror see - you mean the mirror of ISIS.