Svetlitsa Blaga. The results of the application

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 22:55

Auraveda

It can be seen immediately with the personal life of the young ladies of the disorder! The night is dark and lonely!
This is Another question! Setlite so prescribed or those who have everything good you can make it even better?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Sep 23, 2009 23:14

Жека3000
Please respect and civility applies to ALL participants.
Do you think that you know better and most of all? You must have adequate grounds? Or are You one of those people who walk on forums and to provoke outbursts of negative emotions in participants?

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:18

No I'm not one of those people! He concluded with the words of participants. I am sure that the conclusion is correct!

Аураведа

Post by Аураведа » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:02

Жека3000 wrote:of Auraveda

It can be seen immediately with the personal life of the young ladies of the disorder! The night is dark and lonely! This is Another question! Setlite so prescribed or those who have everything good you can make it even better?
Birds of a feather saw from afar? ;) Rather get some room to become even better! :)

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 14:21

Auraveda

To buy even a doubt too large!
Reflect on the device of this contraption and look for more detailed info about it!
Since no one but herd "Beee" ie "Svetlitsa-miracle" nothing more to say.
My opinion is that it has all the prerequisites for the ofer and no one has anything intelligible have not written to me crawling in reverse! Misty and blissful sobs and sighs - this is not evidence of the truth and a sign of fanaticism and brings the Chamber to sectarian canons!

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Sep 24, 2009 14:32

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Thu Sep 24, 2009 15:01

Жека3000 wrote:misty And blissful sobs and sighs - this is not evidence of the truth and a sign of fanaticism and brings the Chamber to sectarian canons!
:D Svetlitsa Super is really Super!
Somebody say Amen?
Aleluia :D :D :D

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 15:59

What is it super? Describe the effect? (please write in my topic "Chamber! The doubts and reflections!")

Аураведа

Post by Аураведа » Mon Sep 28, 2009 23:40

Reflect on the device of this contraption and look for more detailed info about it!
Misty and blissful sobs and sighs - this is not evidence of the truth and a sign of fanaticism and brings the Chamber to sectarian canons!
Such activity on the forum over 3000 rubles for the Svetlitsa-Super? :shock: For the time that You devote to the discussion of the Parlor, it would be possible to earn 10 parlor. :roll: Your energy b, but in a useful direction!

Haha look at the water and ask bathing in it, not too the water is cold and it is very useful to swim, and how many people improved their health from swimming, and the body all was a cleaner from swimming???

And act You don't come to mind? To get in the water: buy and critical mind, without pink bubbles, to assess, working, not working? Or for the act is not strong enough? Or a toad so big and thick that completely crushed?

Check already action and give yourself the answer to all your questions! At the same time You will have any reason to write on the same forum - garbage You do here comrades, the front Room don't work, don't work on me, so all You live in a terrible glitch and I am only seeing reality as it is :)

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:56

with numbers such a long time hranica I have going on... especially in the metro on the scoreboard when fishing for example 13-13-13... since mm bought... and coincidences flooded... the acquisition of svetlitsy super did not affect the process of recognition of characters and symbols
The MACHINES always come ACROSS the NUMBERS 111 OR 222 OR 333... 3 when Noah saw the room - it is necessary to make a wish and ask a relative or friend to knock 3 times on the left shoulder... at least myself if no one on the shoulder (anchoring NLP)... actually the game I've infected a huge number of people :D :D

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:01

Аураведа wrote:
Misty and blissful sobs and sighs - this is not evidence of the truth and a sign of fanaticism and brings the Chamber to sectarian canons!
Such activity on the forum over 3000 rubles for the Svetlitsa-Super? :shock: For the time that You devote to the discussion of the Parlor, it would be possible to earn 10 parlor. :roll: Your energy b, but in a useful direction!

Haha look at the water and ask bathing in it, not too the water is cold and it is very useful to swim, and how many people improved their health from swimming, and the body all was a cleaner from swimming???

And act You don't come to mind? To get in the water: buy and critical mind, without pink bubbles, to assess, working, not working? Or for the act is not strong enough? Or a toad so big and thick that completely crushed?

Check already action and give yourself the answer to all your questions! At the same time You will have any reason to write on the same forum - garbage You do here comrades, the front Room don't work, don't work on me, so all You live in a terrible glitch and I am only seeing reality as it is :)
Not the reality You see! For megalomania it's like!

Not in the money business, and that they do not want to feel ripped off when they buy and nothing felt! Hence all the talk! And not only in this case!

Water is created by nature and have always been! And the parlor the subject of a foreign and incomprehensible!

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:03

Идущая вперед wrote:with numbers to show for it chrenka I have going on... especially in the metro on the scoreboard when fishing for example 13-13-13... since mm bought... and coincidences flooded... the acquisition of svetlitsy super did not affect the process of recognition of characters and symbols
The MACHINES always come ACROSS the NUMBERS 111 OR 222 OR 333... 3 when Noah saw the room - it is necessary to make a wish and ask a relative or friend to knock 3 times on the left shoulder... at least myself if no one on the shoulder (anchoring NLP)... actually the game I've infected a huge number of people :D :D
I no all devices on such coincidences daily get! What do you think this means?

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Tue Sep 29, 2009 23:33

Аураведа wrote:Such activity on the forum over 3000 rubles for the Svetlitsa-Super? :shock: For the time that You devote to the discussion of the Parlor, it would be possible to earn 10 parlor. :roll: Your energy b, but in a useful direction!

And the mission of this Troll is not in the desire to figure something out or thinking of buying. People just came pofludit Yes "to mock the suckers".
Does anyone think that these type of people are interested in things like the Parlor.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:03

User
I've realized now complete ignore. Sprayed on ### not going to. :)

Аураведа

Post by Аураведа » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:30

Жека3000 wrote: Water is created by nature and have always been! And the parlor the subject of a foreign and incomprehensible!
Read my previous post carefully. There was a METAPHOR about swimmers in the water.
Жека3000 wrote: Not in the money business, and that they do not want to feel ripped off when they buy and nothing felt! Hence all the talk! And not only in this case!
It is in the money. If the room cost 100 R, you would go buy and not carried to the brain to all present.

What You can't feel doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The radiation are you able to feel? No! And the consequences of its impact is very noticeable - hair loss, vomiting, diarrhea, radiation sickness and other "pleasures".

Feel cheated also feeling. So at least some feeling for sure after you purchase a chamber :? :) :ay

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:06

Пользователь wrote:
Аураведа wrote:Such activity on the forum over 3000 rubles for the Svetlitsa-Super? :shock: For the time that You devote to the discussion of the Parlor, it would be possible to earn 10 parlor. :roll: Your energy b, but in a useful direction!

And the mission of this Troll is not in the desire to figure something out or thinking of buying. People just came pofludit Yes "to mock the suckers".
Does anyone think that these type of people are interested in things like the Parlor.
I understand this is about me?
If so, your hypersensitivity is under question! I'm interested in the drawing rooms as they are assuming 100% efficiency!

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:14

Аураведа wrote:
Жека3000 wrote: Water is created by nature and have always been! And the parlor the subject of a foreign and incomprehensible!
Read my previous post carefully. There was a METAPHOR about swimmers in the water.
Жека3000 wrote: Not in the money business, and that they do not want to feel ripped off when they buy and nothing felt! Hence all the talk! And not only in this case!
It is in the money. If the room cost 100 R, you would go buy and not carried to the brain to all present.

What You can't feel doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The radiation are you able to feel? No! And the consequences of its impact is very noticeable - hair loss, vomiting, diarrhea, radiation sickness and other "pleasures".

Feel cheated also feeling. So at least some feeling for sure after you purchase a chamber :? :) :ay
Radiation is measured with the device cost 2000P. called the dosimeter! The existence of radiation, proven scientifically! To believe it is not necessary, all know it!
Feel cheated for the money I don't want to!
Also easily I can spend 10 000. Only to feel cheated in any comparison with the loss of 10 000 methodic and all this together can lead to uncomfortable emotional feelings! Why would I do that with my money???

Another addition!
With the knowledge of the existence of gold and Briliant there is a suspicion that is simply Good it is not very effective, and due to the fact that I primarily want to test the functionality of the parlor there is a conflict with the price 85000р. at least not to mention Brilliance.
Yet I resent the lack of my interest in sustainable information and urging everyone to believe naslovo!
While I'm here, You describe, judging by your posts you still do not understand, and no room for You this will not help!<
Last edited by Жека3000 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 13:31, edited 3 times in total.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:17

МерКаБа wrote:User
I've realized now complete ignore. Sprayed on ### not going to. :)
Your opinion anyone and uninteresting!
Where a single opinion or phrase in substance from You?
No! They are not!
You can bleat!
Look the purchase of a Chamber affect you as it imperceptibly! Courtesy not explicitly added!

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 13:32

The proposal to develop ASD Chamber increases intelligence. For some on this forum they are vital!

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 30, 2009 18:25

The issue probably more to ASD. Perhaps other forum users can help me if they have similar life experience. My business/income source is not "real" and virtual space. More precisely, I have been trading derivatives on the derivatives markets. How will affect me buying a chamber benefit? What might this occur?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:50

Anonymous wrote:the Question is probably more to ASD. Perhaps other forum users can help me if they have similar life experience. My business/income source is not "real" and virtual space. More precisely, I have been trading derivatives on the derivatives markets. How will affect me buying a chamber benefit? What might this occur?
Can help to make quick and correct decisions about the purchase\sale.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 01, 2009 13:52

Аураведа wrote:
so I say , let it work and bought around them and checks on yourself than ask ... I'm here all the movies he watch ... in a row ... better to understand what g and that x than someone else ask ...

exactly ... I need to check myself ... only bad thing that zamanuh 3000 t very much ... and if you had enough money and time hardly or Vice versa ... and the sects are also offering to try :)

Гость3

Post by Гость3 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 14:24

МерКаБа wrote:Dimas
These figures on the clock is not accidental. I've been studying them. They are visible, only spontaneously. Never, if you want to, these figures will not see. The most memorable event is when I went to the Egyptian pyramids. I look at my watch there 06:06 and so long before the pyramids did not reach: 07:07, 08:08 and so on to 11:11. And (!!!) watch, during this time, I saw 6 times as much as the same numbers and got caught. After the pyramids, the signs disappeared and did not appear.
In these numbers there are distinctions:
1)Example: 22:22 is strong. Their value I have. But the interpretation is always so difficult that I can only focus on some points.
2)Example: 14:41 - is SLR. Happy signs. All is well, and will be even better.
3)Example: 17:17 is the same. Or number clues. Once caught this, remember what I was thinking that planned. Generally, it is considered a good sign. Assume that these marks show important events occurring in your life. Or, something like: transient on a new line of life.

I know it all sounds strange, but these numbers are really not random.
They can disappear for a week or even several months may be "in the background", and you can just kill the frequency of its appearance ))) my friend they only appear on license plates of cars (I live in Belarus) and is so fantastic that even my hours of rest. Even to describe the cases will not just say that :shock:

And You Dimas, expect a lot of different, unusual events :)
Merkaba,
I ask you to share more detailed info about cífer, especially on the digital clock on the taskbar... :)
Say you have the old interpretation? Personal observation or is there some source?
If so, may ask you to share the info? Want to know more about "strong" or meaning, for example, 12:22, 15:55 or, for example: 22:44 11:33 and do they have a thread of sense at all.
Last fall, I have every day for several weeks (to months), not remember now exactly, the density of such numeric combinations, cat . you described with a random look at the watch was up to 10 a day. and indeed the events that followed were to some extent determining. (These transitions are clearly determined by me after waking up with a foggy recollection of the night snovidenija.) The question is: can the preparations for the coming day in a dream (this is proven fact) and some numerical vibration as confirmation of the correct movement in the real world? Or just the icon changes, the signal for the subconscious? It seems that the subconscious mind just operates with symbols cat. this is how "accidentally" captured view during wakefulness.
If you want Merkaba, throw me a PM or soap. (user: quark)<

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Thu Oct 01, 2009 15:28

Write in PM.
I assume these numbers are signs from ourselves, only in the high octaves of dimensions.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 01, 2009 15:28

Merkaba
Well..what about us???I,for example,is also very interesting!!!