Svetlitsa Blaga. The results of the application

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: Svetlitsa Blaga. The results of the application

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Apr 24, 2018 16:29

Mix Wishlist wishlist always remain)). And the list can of course be and then zeroing out everything that seems not very important and to be done)). But ..here's a tip Sundakov , I really wanted Vitaly Sundakov: From dream to goal. The link unfortunately is not copied on YouTube that do-all is blocked. ))Sami type.

Полиночка

Post by Полиночка » Wed May 16, 2018 4:17

Hello!
Already 5 days swirled with Svetlitsa Benefit to the tune of a waltz (on the advice given by someone earlier). It helped me to remember the work done previously sold on another site. The page is decorated. Curious enough. And complements the work of the new knowledge. But customers something there.
Why unlucky?

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed May 16, 2018 8:58

Welcome! Develop expert capabilities, intuitive signals for a clearer understanding and control of their actions when moving toward its goal.

In particular I recommend to get acquainted, though not on this topic The Audio Program "Intuition" Andrei Patrushev.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed May 16, 2018 15:03

Полиночка wrote:Hello!
Already 5 days swirled with Svetlitsa Benefit to the tune of a waltz (on the advice given by someone earlier). It helped me to remember the work done previously sold on another site. The page is decorated. Curious enough. And complements the work of the new knowledge. But customers something there.
Why unlucky?
To spin just with the front Room the Good is good, but probably not enough. Move to the music with a Good map - a movement in space with the Navigator Good. This technique is called the Technique of the princes of amber viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3480
Try to apply it.

We have a new technology structural activation Internet resources (websites, ads, etc.). Can offer it to You to try for Your website. Write on e-mail lik_i@list.ru

Полиночка

Post by Полиночка » Tue Jun 19, 2018 21:01

АСД wrote:
Полиночка wrote:Hello!
Why unlucky?
To spin just with the front Room the Good is good, but probably not enough. Move to the music with a Good map - a movement in space with the Navigator Good. This technique is called the Technique of the princes of amber viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3480
Try to apply it.

We have a new technology structural activation Internet resources (websites, ads, etc.). Can offer it to You to try for Your website. Write on e-mail lik_i@list.ru
Thanks, Sergei Dinovich! Attempt to test "the Technique of the princes of amber."

Полиночка

Post by Полиночка » Sun Jun 24, 2018 20:33

Hello!
The second time made a "technique of the princes of amber." Unfortunately, the desire is so complex that I couldn't divided into paragraphs and subparagraphs. Built mazes also to the tune of the waltz.
I tried also to do with the Svetlitsa Blaga "technique of Baron Munchausen". Feel: I'm on a magic carpet scatter sunflower seeds over the vast field and see how gradually begin to grow and then ripen into a Mature head of sunflower seeds that I scattered on top. The feelings, to keep his hair very nice! Therefore, it is not sustained until the end of the musical melody for meditation.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Aug 23, 2018 13:45

Biliary Seagull Make your topic about money and please post there and pictures all over the page, and his remarks , not referring to racial and national issues. Always look for the enemy from outside , it is certainly more convenient. But not always the person you think is the enemy. And again :"Make the enemy a friend and will not betray him"!!!

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Sep 01, 2018 17:03

About the Golden Calf yet, like in the Bible was written. Well, there are modern counterparts of the Bull on Wallstreet, 15БА (there are Fret; Our Lady, if you want).
And so, in General, just mind-blowing full. No one seriously pay attention to this...to say the least, "old".
Without the NO-KA-FIR concrete results.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Sep 01, 2018 17:36

Wrong cartoons now gone. In General, what's inside... hmmm.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Sep 02, 2018 15:26

Белояръ Чайка wrote:
Иван Славов wrote:Incorrect cartoons now gone. In General, what's inside... hmmm.
It's like a sprint. Who tired to run, starts to grab others to ran. Motherfucking approach. Get out of the way. To the curb then.

I'm just a kid Sprinter and long runs also participated in the first. So this Association. And experience. The years go by, the body ages and the actions of the former.
The way it is, sort of, something other than a run.

p.s.sorry about the section, sometimes there were good glimpses. Although, I'm not sorry, most likely the old habit. Useless any action. And it is true: what's inside...

Лева

Post by Лева » Sun Sep 02, 2018 19:16

Белояръ Чайка wrote:[......p.s. depends on the woman, ALL that you will be surrounded by/interacting. there are those that will try to surround them with garbage.
it is possible more in detail about women and what depends on them? decided to clarify on this phrase , probably on purpose. explain, be so kind.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Oct 11, 2018 18:18

Beloyar health!You have some Good map,the one that builds bridges of friendship?

Полиночка

Post by Полиночка » Sun Oct 14, 2018 13:42

2-3 days doing exercise Baron Munchausen on the magic carpet scatters sunflower seeds in the huge field. The exercise was used to Svetlitsy-Super + 2 Good cards + card mood for Love.
Today had 2 large potatoes. And in the morning found 2 interesting order from different sites. bi

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:00

All clear, except - It's amazing!!! Are you in a positive way or you have had a negative experience?

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Fri Oct 19, 2018 23:54

No, well, all can :) I asked seriously, the same logic has not been canceled, as well as a causal relationship :)

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sat Oct 20, 2018 18:27

Biliary Seagulleasier aforesaid animal to purchase at the pet store?
And nasambit reducing stress?

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sat Oct 20, 2018 18:44

Biliary Seagulland you have to be ideological to the homeless and speak novodel pseudostem jargon?

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sat Oct 20, 2018 18:54

Biliary Seagullnot mine, but some vysokovaty comrades.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Oct 22, 2018 17:35

Белояръ Чайка wrote:Available example is materialitat animal (fulfill the dream). To not appear crippled and embittered the misunderstanding, you need to very clearly define: feet, bio-torso, eyes, brains, neurons, response, breathing life, etc. that has some partially learned in robotopolis.
As it turns out your Dream animal to which you want to invest options....as the Creator , to create a new , hitherto nevidannoe "animal" -Target"? And again the words :damaged, embittered , misunderstanding ...And where you find all of this? Where are you looking ? what do you see ?
Beautiful you is able to see? To believe is beautiful, not to mention the opposite ? This is the key to your positive goals. Do not see where bad, just paint the place the Rainbow away from there...Let them rebuilt on a new positive way. And as in nature , under God, no + e then everything will be as it should be. And everyone has their own lessons and you criticize them for it in different words)). let them in, don't stand in their way .Go your and you will succeed. You are strong.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:32

Here's a review from the user the Benefit of a Chamber of gold, which is not a member of the forum:
Constantine Arshba:
the effect of chamber benefits ( gold)
increases the likelihood of a favorable outcome. For example, the signing of the contract, or search the most best ratio the price-quality - version of the car, the property, any item (purchased the estate, accidentally stepped on the subcontractor of the Builder, sold -15% of the price, the lower prices of the Builder), i.e. significantly below the market.
Another example - the acquired technology in MVideo. this day ended the campaign (which didn't know in advance) saved about 40% of the price.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:20

Biliary Seagullwrite down how this dream will come true the points.
And the dream is now marked, so you can compare realized it or not.
These techniques napridumano before there were very many in the West and in Latin America. For example, the method of De Silva. But De Silva is simply the bottom line method to start. As he ends, there is usually always clear.
For example, tell yourself that you will quit. Year inspire inspire five years, then ten inspire. The issue is not the power of suggestion, and threw real or not.
Because you can quit without auto-suggestion - for example, Finance will say that already - FSE. And throw.
Alternatively you can read the Internet. There is also always something to inspire. Not six sheep, and six trillion sheep. Constantly. But the goal is different - to you only he was staring, and not doing their real problems.
Seagull, you're about the method of De Silva heard? Cheerful about self-hypnosis?

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sat Oct 27, 2018 18:31

Biliary Seagullwhile you were not vibrating - bring the original purpose of detail and the timing of expected implementation.
You are now writing 30 - to it is advisable not to 60.
It will be interesting how that plays out practically.
But experiment is needed for clarity. Wanted - has made such an effort and get the result in these terms.
Or not received.

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sat Oct 27, 2018 19:24

Biliary Seagullwell , then it's not an experiment, but a fairy tale.
If never any specifics.
I'm not writing about myself, but about Gulls. I'm self-out of the experiment - until I know approximately its meaning and scope. Well, the rest is implementation time, as already mentioned - for example.
About an experienced team no doubt. But what she experienced? It would be interesting to hear in practice.
The Pinocchio in the picture were also an experienced Team - a very advanced Fox and not less advanced cat.
Very in all circles distinguished experimenters.
Your team is at least equal to their level or like the map in the experiment will fall?

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sat Oct 27, 2018 20:08

Biliary Seagullyou or your team, nothing.
And what exactly could you want?
But in the title of this topic written by the results of the application.
And since Seagulls acquire cards for "their well-being to live not to grieve", I in accordance with the subject header I wanted to know - what is the task exactly how you want or need or right "to live not to grieve" and what is expected on this topic the results and time to achieve them? The card is indeed worth the money, once acquired? Exhaust with it specifically - what is it?
It is after all a natural interest and question - purely in the subject header.
Because NLP according to the authoritative opinion of the office of chartered psychologists have not worked in practice back in the late 90s - early 2000-ies.
Seagullyou a certified psychologist? Probably know that NLP doesn't work?

ЕвгенийР

Post by ЕвгенийР » Sat Oct 27, 2018 20:21

Biliary Seagulland why are you/you write/the ones not in the pre-learning "to generate wealth using their dreams"?
Advertise/are unfamiliar to you personally/for you product?
And then what about the unqualified/unfair advertising?
In the global trend to first achieve vystavlennogo welfare, and then start advertising magic tickets - by example.
Seagulland you do not live/are the case as Seagulls? Not on the street, that is?