Svetlitsa Blaga. The results of the application

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Аураведа

Post by Аураведа » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:36

Гость 3 wrote: But, it is worth mentioning vystroeny connection with his ancestral channel, and the movement of life as the successor commenced ancestors. If I understand you correctly, you build in parallel connection, using a mirror as a tool?
Honestly, I have no idea about the birth canal. Also, while I do not feel any connection with the ancestors. What specifically do so soon destroy the old relationship with the family. If they want to, they will have (as a result of my activities) to build me a new relationship or giving in to resentment for life and not to communicate with me at all.

And in the mirror just look, or sometimes it reflects when doing other things. And purpose in life are always emerging and changing. Moreover, it is a complex process. Comes new info and it all feels like the opening of the eyes of the world. Like turned away and I was afraid to look, but now look surprised and interested, and even closely.

Аураведа

Post by Аураведа » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:38

Dimas wrote:Auraveda
Sorry,I forgot,you only have Good and Great?
I have all the drawing rooms, except Ekonorma and a Chamber of gold.

Аураведа

Post by Аураведа » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:41

оуаакун wrote:
And I live in a different world...
Looks like Auraveda moved into a parallel world.
This explains its absence on the forum. :roll:
Or rather she's already answered questions, but on another forum Psychotronics... there is even Dimas have a... :)
I'm still here :D I read the forum sometimes. Here found midnight a cheerful moment, and answered questions on the topic :)

Аураведа

Post by Аураведа » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:11

After: front Room clearly establish order in interactions with the world. But the intensity of the changes still depends on human activity, I think. My activity is as follows: several times a week - consult a psychoanalyst, work according to the system described in the book, turbosplit, mindmachine, disk Explorer - the first full course is completed on stage - the second, began to study potocani, I want to try in this case, the disk Ultramesh, enrolled in art school, I draw, and all this against the background of the work-work-office work on a current project. Having painted it all, I was surprised how I manage to keep this intense mega-super-intensive activities aimed at changing my internals, and I even have the strength even to write on the forum. To sleep you do not want.
:)

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Sun Sep 20, 2009 21:00

Аураведа wrote: every day now I find several coins on the road and enjoy it as a child, I find them all the time.
And you were in Europe with Good? There is also coin found?
So after a few months the Euro will become a millionaire. :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Sep 21, 2009 23:55

A week use Svetlitsa Diamond,began to occur the events,which opens new prospects,and dramatically so...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:34

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Week I use Svetlitsa Diamond,began to occur the events,which opens new prospects,and dramatically so...
Yeah... :shock: Maybe then you'll give me the gold, and why would you? :oops: :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:16

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Week I use Svetlitsa Diamond
This sho is the beast?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Sep 22, 2009 13:20

Георгий_19 wrote:
This sho is the beast?
Ten times larger dimension than Svetlitsa Blaga gold.

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Tue Sep 22, 2009 13:37

Dimas

The lottery needs to spend among the participants. :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Sep 22, 2009 15:17

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Георгий_19 wrote:
This sho is the beast?
Ten times larger dimension than Svetlitsa Blaga gold.
Yoprst...
and stsylku on this miracle is?

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Tue Sep 22, 2009 17:19

I believe Svetlitsa Diamond worth 28 000$ ? A decent price tag :) Very interesting how such a dimension would affect reality.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Sep 22, 2009 17:22

Merkaba
Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-very cool effect. Judging by the chef.I don't have this miracle yet.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Sep 22, 2009 17:44

МерКаБа wrote:I believe Svetlitsa Diamond worth 28 000$ ? A decent price tag :) Very interesting how such a dimension would affect reality.
Yes,so worth it.
Here is the second day go to the Moscow government.There were common interests suddenly.

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Tue Sep 22, 2009 18:07

Interestingly, while the range on it is also more than conventional? Here is the SS affects people and cats in one apartment.
Maybe I'll hang out there, walk around the office, we can and will work on me... :lol:

Штиль

Post by Штиль » Tue Sep 22, 2009 23:22

And you can use the Good without SS? Just looking at buying a Good and SS don't want...

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Sep 22, 2009 23:38

You can of course.We just have all SS was bought first and we carry them together.
They complement each other.

Now than not do,except carry in the pocket chamber.An interesting coincidence happened today.Sitting in the car waiting for his wife,decided to check the balance on the phone,made a request for a second before it decided to guess how much,and the last time I checked a month ago and do not know even approximately.Came up with a number and accurately 528 528 rubles 18 kopecks. look up at the monitor ,where the disc is playing ,the playing time of the song 5.28.
Such here an amusing manifestation.

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Wed Sep 23, 2009 0:47

Andrey Kabanov
Well, this is of course pure coincidence. Although there is no "placebo" :D :lol:
Actually, it's all very seriously. We stand at the origins of the new world, who United in himself the technocratic world and the spiritual world. Is a third way and it really manifests itself. Well conceived and well done.

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:19

And I after a single case as something it is not.
Well I thought about Prague. Just like that night on the street. Type it would be good to go...
And literally after 2 minutes I hear voices from the bushes:
"So what am I gonna do in Prague?"
I already Frognal.
But another voice answered him: "I don't know. Can live to stay there..."
Here is a coincidence.. the Company is in the bushes discussed Prague... and when I did, they are on another subject began to talk. :?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:48

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
МерКаБа wrote:I believe Svetlitsa Diamond worth 28 000$ ? A decent price tag :) Very interesting how such a dimension would affect reality.
Yes,so worth it.
Here is the second day go to the Moscow government.There were common interests suddenly.
Cool
Andrew, can we keep up to date as possible.

Thank you.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:53

Andrey Kabanov
I look at my watch when the time or 23.23, 14.14, etc. And look automatically. Damn, also wonder what makes me so look and most importantly WHY. :? If the self-programming when it occurred and for what purpose, if not, then what is it?..Ah,some crap...
awaken
Yes, I also similar things note. Walking on the street, you begin to focus on thoughts, like to be realized :) thought , released, forgotten. After a short time I start to read the main MY thoughts on billboards, on walls, in advertising, and the thoughts that I think different (by the way no wonder I think :wink: ). There you have it.

Кирилл Коротков

Post by Кирилл Коротков » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:07

Used SAT, now the sounds of the SBG. Looking forward to SBB. Unfortunately, not enough time to write on the forum. I promise to pay Benefits (received and planned) list.

3-4 October in St. Petersburg will host a seminar Sergey Avdeev. Welcome!!!

tel 8-911-096-76-15 or 8-905-271-43-63

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Wed Sep 23, 2009 13:31

Dimas
These figures on the clock is not accidental. I've been studying them. They are visible, only spontaneously. Never, if you want to, these figures will not see. The most memorable event is when I went to the Egyptian pyramids. I look at my watch there 06:06 and so long before the pyramids did not reach: 07:07, 08:08 and so on to 11:11. And (!!!) watch, during this time, I saw 6 times as much as the same numbers and got caught. After the pyramids, the signs disappeared and did not appear.
In these numbers there are distinctions:
1)Example: 22:22 is strong. Their value I have. But the interpretation is always so difficult that I can only focus on some points.
2)Example: 14:41 - is SLR. Happy signs. All is well, and will be even better.
3)Example: 17:17 is the same. Or number clues. Once caught this, remember what I was thinking that planned. Generally, it is considered a good sign. Assume that these marks show important events occurring in your life. Or, something like: transient on a new line of life.

I know it all sounds strange, but these numbers are really not random.
They can disappear for a week or even several months may be "in the background", and you can just kill the frequency of its appearance ))) my friend they only appear on license plates of cars (I live in Belarus) and is so fantastic that even my hours of rest. Even to describe the cases will not just say that :shock:

And You Dimas, expect a lot of different, unusual events :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Sep 23, 2009 14:12

МерКаБа wrote:Dimas
These figures on the clock is not accidental. I've been studying them. They are visible, only spontaneously. Never, if you want to, these figures will not see. The most memorable event is when I went to the Egyptian pyramids. I look at my watch there 06:06 and so long before the pyramids did not reach: 07:07, 08:08 and so on to 11:11. And (!!!) watch, during this time, I saw 6 times as much as the same numbers and got caught. After the pyramids, the signs disappeared and did not appear.
In these numbers there are distinctions:
1)Example: 22:22 is strong. Their value I have. But the interpretation is always so difficult that I can only focus on some points.
2)Example: 14:41 - is SLR. Happy signs. All is well, and will be even better.
3)Example: 17:17 is the same. Or number clues. Once caught this, remember what I was thinking that planned. Generally, it is considered a good sign. Assume that these marks show important events occurring in your life. Or, something like: transient on a new line of life.

I know it all sounds strange, but these numbers are really not random.
They can disappear for a week or even several months may be "in the background", and you can just kill the frequency of its appearance ))) my friend they only appear on license plates of cars (I live in Belarus) and is so fantastic that even my hours of rest. Even to describe the cases will not just say that :shock:

And You Dimas, expect a lot of different, unusual events :)
Guys come in ..OPU

I looked at my watch: 1:11
:wiz

Mlyn...

looked at time of post az

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Sep 23, 2009 21:46

Георгий_19
Velkom Tu hell!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :lol: