Svetlitsa Blaga. The results of the application

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Полиночка
Re: Svetlitsa Blaga. The results of the application

Post by Полиночка » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:27

Белояръ Волков wrote:as "sitting down and piled on top of money" it's the map of Love (structure of CARE) and the benefit - structure of the Mind, and you earn money with YOUR head. A healthy YOUR head.
I have a question:
Got some very good courses, after graduating from which I will be able to increase their income level by a decent amount and to change the environment, which does not suit me.
But:
First you need to pay for training. But the money available is not enough!
This structure Benefits or the structure of Love?
Thanks for the reply.

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Fri Apr 13, 2018 13:18

Conditions
Полиночка wrote:And the money available is not enough!
This structure Benefits or the structure of Love?
This is because of the lack of Love. With card Love (invisible mom-dad with special warmth I'm worried
about you) money for life is always enough, because you start to take care of yourself, make friends with people and not to serve external rapey program, things are starting to voluntarily leave in its place. In General, I'd singled out this map for the Russians because "we are born where we are not welcome", and the impact of the map is immediately noticeable, and hasnie ugrische of the preppers are unable to stop her. Begins the systematic and continuous (as long as you with the map of Love) recovery. I do with this card did not leave day or night, because it is 100% output in life and no one can stop (well, except for myself: to postpone the map). Good point: the Structure of a Chamber is implemented strictly in solid matter, after all, not a pitchfork across the water :) - it is strong, it will not move... And the right, I suppose. Therefore, we can pokolesit a bit, we will pobesitsya will pobesitsya and begin to imitate her.

[youtube][/youtube]

Card Benefit of of course very well rescued from catastrophic situations, because you're so huge, and something definitely will come up with Yes, but when you're good, and if the gears are rusted because of its long term degradation, then first you need a (?) doctor.

In the process of survival helps card Leaderwill all unfinished business here, immediately, complete, and work on time to come. Well, according to the map the Leader is better to consider: the Robots are not joking.<
Last edited by Белояръ Волков on Fri Apr 13, 2018 14:05, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Apr 13, 2018 13:53

Белояръ Волков wrote: I also really tight with the card Good. Because here we have very clearly give yourself to understand what this structure of the benefit and what are the minimum conditions must BE what a normal head should be. Because "sitting down and piled on top of money" it's the map of Love (structure of CARE) and the benefit - structure of the Mind, and you earn money with YOUR head. A healthy YOUR head.
Белояръ Волков wrote:Before the card Benefits were set in motion/repaired (probably just stated the need to fix) rusty gear (not only in the head and throughout the structure of People) was very difficult with the shortage of resources and the catastrophic situation...
1.A healthy mind maybe when I have consciously made the choice -the purpose of intent-clarification of intent(the search of solutions and options), extra support, preservation of energy -the most important thing , otherwise the waste of energy, looks like a deficiency of resources,lost interest(lost interest or change of intention-correction), I lost interest-lost energy at the target-intention. Often what happens. Program parasites , if they are not tracking at the initial stage, can seriously interfere implement his plan. Withdrawal from the true desires of the target.
2. And here is just Good fixing, that is, removes the nodes passing all stages, from target to implementation of "life" the purpose, programs parasites, which "nest" on these sites. Because the mechanism of gears and squeaks like a rusty cart, entangled in the "web"imposed by these parasitic programs matrix(egregors and whatever) . Benefits removes-cleans-brightens these nodes passing from the first stage is a goal to the last sale.
"Brightens" the Light gives light energy to the solution ....Well, something like I see it. :?<

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Fri Apr 13, 2018 14:01

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:1.A healthy mind maybe when I have consciously made the choice -the purpose of intent-clarification of intent(the search of solutions and options), extra support, preservation of energy -the most important thing , otherwise the waste of energy, looks like a deficiency of resources,lost interest(lost interest or change of intention-correction), I lost interest-lost energy at the target-intention. Often what happens. Program parasites , if they are not tracking at the initial stage, can seriously interfere implement his plan. Withdrawal from the true desires of the target.
I noticed that more I want to act without intelligence and new materials etc.. Hard to think his head, because everything is rusted.

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Fri Apr 13, 2018 14:03

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:2. And here is just Good fixing, that is, removes the nodes passing all stages, from target to implementation of "life" the purpose, programs parasites, which "nest" on these sites. Because the mechanism of gears and squeaks like a rusty cart, entangled in the "web"imposed by these parasitic programs matrix(egregors and whatever) . Benefits removes-cleans-brightens these nodes passing from the first stage is a goal to the last sale.
There are examples?

I also noticed, don't know yet how this ties in with maps. In practice, it was so that I was taken for a proposed new work. In the company's structure/body, which started work, was seriously damaged, the latter (database of court) so do as sleepy. When I started work, I did the action, then the structure of a body and came to life, and began to lead themselves in order. But this work (I haven't worked with less coherent structures) is not profitable, for before the end to put in order the structure of the body in one is not possible, and does not bring profits, because you have to pay for one level of repair, and the work takes place on many levels, and very time consuming, and you need to wait.
Last edited by Белояръ Волков on Fri Apr 13, 2018 14:51, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Apr 13, 2018 14:36

Белояръ Волков wrote:
Алсемо wrote:1. Put a specific cell
2. Write out possible ways to achieve
3. To decompose each path
4. To perform actions according to the list
+ to say that before to do something, I want before this to think a Head

p.s. most likely the Head will be rusted. :)
It's nothing personal )) , I just want to draw your attention to the above ,highlighted in purple. "...to think a head" -that is, the mean Consciously,not on the machine , adopting foreign programs, both for their own? understood-that's right.)))!!
But p. s. your ........this is already a limiting belief(your brain,of consciousness,or even the parasite).
I'd work with their limiting beliefs, who throws me this restriction? Who hinders the process of implementation? What happens inside me at the same time? What are my feelings on this limited approval? And of course -who benefits?))) Is it profitable to think so , which again will not work because.... Or beneficial to someone , that will not work? Then who...? Or is it my fear limits me so? Fear of what? Fear of making plans? Fear of the new? If there is no fear to accept what is conceived, and the brain will not creak, and the soul will take as true. Well, casus))) for those who wanted to prevent the implementation of this intention.
Benefits builds a variant of the line, and our question-aphids for the end result, eats up energy, unable to nourish even the desire, that is not the intention to accept.
Very vividly describe their condition, the thought process during the formation, goals, intentions... :)

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Fri Apr 13, 2018 14:54

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:BUT p. s. your ........this is already a limiting belief(your brain,of consciousness,or even the parasite).
I do not argue. :) Rustiness combined in a single structure, for crippled and want to live..

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Apr 13, 2018 14:54

Белояръ Волков wrote:I noticed that the more I want to act without intelligence and new materials etc.. Hard to think his head, because everything is rusted.
Well ,you can act)). Only the action -it may be thought to be sozdatelem , and just ,feet, search for someone, something to solve...and..all of this action is the allocation of energy to...(Any action is the work and any work releases energy...) And a heart to feel ?))) And the Soul, as they say , to test? The head(brain) make a decision in 30 seconds after people realized it .)) Such is the occasion.
Immediately you can act differently. For example: to think on possible options...think-what,where, when and what... It all the action))). In which is embedded energy, clarification -that this is so....need is used as an additional confirmation of the intention,which releases energy(reserve), for further development of implementation intentions. Saving this energy is also an important step, perhaps the primary. In order not to waste energy on half way and lost interest to go further. And look can is banal, no energy(embezzlement) -too lazy to act, too lazy to think even))) And laziness not because I do not want to, but just no energy to do that..too Lazy, it generally is not something that we think about it )). When there was a so-called lazy)), I usually keep track, why not hunting to do, to think on this subject...?? But because there were doubts (my, someone dumped Paris.the program...you name..), the subconscious decided-correction initial version of the goal !? :? Waiting for response -waiting for updates!!! Confirm intentions. And here we can cavolinii)). But in fact, it may look like laziness. And all because we have no clear understanding of clarification-what do you want that???))) And there are no clear guidelines ...there is no clear performance because no power-the energy for this implementation... and not hurt the next goal is a desire))). By the way just this morning I had this question ))))and came Aura to the office. I was tormented by the same question-the discussion was hot))). Knowing that the question is not only have me and the others.<

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Fri Apr 13, 2018 15:07

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Good builds of the variant line, and our question-aphids for the end result, eats up energy, unable to nourish even the desire, that is not the intention to accept.
Is it possible in adverse conditions and lack of resources (or ignorance of how to use resources)?

p.s. now I realize it was necessary to create conditions for traveling to India or China (as a country with fabulous people: for example China building capitalism under the leadership of communism).

p.s. perhaps a Good map extending to nearby structures, confusing personal. That is because chaos happened personal intercourse with the companies that enlighten is a long process, and the best option is escape, but the algorithm is not embedded.

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Fri Apr 13, 2018 15:15

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Just action-it can be thought to be sozdatelem , and just ,feet, search for someone, something to solve...
That's just it. Some action of the Will and what is from the Mind. Though if you now do the actions of the Will will constantly Osoblaha, because it's not so/not on your order, and nothing to do with it can't. This is a newly noticed, a long time will not use, vacationing in and then cut to complete the task... that I was glad then when he passed out, almost getting bitten. I began to slowly cut in Mind to build a PLAN, and then realized that this is a difficult process (cog rusty) and maybe you cut/reads the PLAN of the COMPANY which is the task, and in Russia it is 100% distorted (misted glasses, well, when I saw the post and clicked on it, you begin to fear ambient) and otmorozennogo.
Last edited by Белояръ Волков on Fri Apr 13, 2018 15:17, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Apr 13, 2018 15:16

Белояръ Волков wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:BUT p. s. your ........this is already a limiting belief(your brain,of consciousness,or even the parasite).
I do not argue. :) Rustiness combined in a single structure, for crippled and want to live..
)))"Rustiness" (it can be questioned and parasitic programs and laziness(lack of energy) is treated by clarification-the intention to TAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! what you planned)). Without ogovorok!!!!. Because doubt is aphids....)))The revision of intentions at an early stage, as a refinement of the intent...is one thing, but doubts about the implementation-loss of energy, since there is no clear intent...why bother to do it?. Well, the same? Here for example, someone asks us what he can do. Myself ..I doubt it...so...much...right...?)))And that , we will run the first "order" to help him to implement? Or we still wait for its updates? the coordination of all parameters? And then on the final confirmation to the intent of exactly that!!!!make, we have to understand that people need))). Well, here's an analogy ..... :wink: :?

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Fri Apr 13, 2018 15:20

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Белояръ Волков wrote:
)))"Rustiness" (it can be questioned and parasitic programs and laziness(lack of energy) is treated by clarification-the intention to TAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! what you planned)). Without ogovorok!!!!. Because doubt is aphids....)))The revision of intentions at an early stage, as a refinement of the intent...is one thing, but doubts about the implementation-loss of energy, since there is no clear intent...why bother to do it?. Well, the same? Here for example, someone asks us what he can do. Myself ..I doubt it...so...much...right...?)))And that , we will run the first "order" to help him to implement? Or we still wait for its updates? the coordination of all parameters? And then on the final confirmation to the intent of exactly that!!!!make, we have to understand that people need))). Well, here's an analogy ..... :wink: :?
Now I understand why "broken" people want to see the commanders of the "broken". For someone close, and be typed, and armless difficult to gain from Ruka here.. the environment is easier, armless, to the bitches all my life not to go.

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Fri Apr 13, 2018 15:30

Need the initial structure parameters of the Person to understand where the influence comes from the cards Benefit.

p.s. I want to be rich (collector dollars) had to be born in the United States. This country, too, survives, but social.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Apr 13, 2018 15:39

Белояръ Волков wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Good builds of the variant line, and our question-aphids for the end result, eats up energy, unable to nourish even the desire, that is not the intention to accept.
Is it possible in adverse conditions and lack of resources (or ignorance of how to use resources)?

p.s. now I realize it was necessary to create conditions for traveling to India or China (as a country with fabulous people: for example China building capitalism under the leadership of communism).

p.s. perhaps a Good map extending to nearby structures, confusing personal. That is because chaos happened personal intercourse with the companies that enlighten is a long process, and the best option is escape, but the algorithm is not embedded.
Oh))Again, you can even feel it)))to do ...the Goal...we think that it is time for her prepare the clearing?))No, we just want something.....Our goal, "making" this goal ,it is our clarification,confirmation of this purpose, this extra energy -feed -the intention is the willingness to accept it. And that is something to want, I must first "prepare the field" in order to even want to want?)))oil oil.. no. The benefit of these conditions, the trajectories are those paths she is looking for...to your intention and willingness to accept (for the sake of peace, and myself) realized!!! Therefore you need to fear their desires , for they are as ordered and fulfilled))), who's now the rust for the mechanism of enforcement?)))
It's never personal ...conceived, it is always in company with the world, with the environment otherwise it does not work..because we are not your little world but in General)) and then to give, roughly speaking, you something from the universe, you need someone also to give the opportunity to realize something, sending it for example on the other way, more profitable than the one you chose, but for you it is beneficial, and for another he's just a desire, eccentric, in which there is no confirmation of intention to implement it and to receive, a benefit or...
But about "love" for the Chinese fairytale))))) mmmmmm))) For a digression it is possible to understand that the tale is something specific that you can not come to their senses return))).Not then out of Egregorial "charm" .If the course to be able to read the true historical data . India has another contingent altogether , though" promiscuous" and with their orders, as there is not a nation of people, a lot of them. Although the Russian to explain what it looks like face features, or other people. They all look the same))).
"Capitalism under the leadership of communism)))"..There is a Stroy of COMMUNISM , the system of total submission!!!!!besprikoslovno!!!))) The masses are subordinated for the benefit of "vsevyshnego" benefits (OR THOSE WHO sit ABOVE OTHERS)).
What did not work for our kommunistov of Revolucionario. The dream of idiots are not true. She managed the Chinese. When conquered the whole nation under the banner of "the Good of all!" like "people too" and then in fact, which of the above was sitting, began to earn on the lower...until they pulled)).Stroy keeps the order , keeps the fear of obedience ...and whip their-money businessmen who know how to jump a little higher))than those who are in the ranks....Well, something like this.
Everyone looks at the Americans....war, sanctions..))) China...here ......where to look.
I beg pardon ,Sergey Dinovich , in the last paragraphs...digression.<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Apr 13, 2018 15:40

Белояръ Волков wrote:now I understand why "broken" people want to see the commanders of the "broken". For someone close, and be typed, and armless difficult to gain from Ruka here.. the environment is easier, armless, to the bitches all my life not to go
Like-like. By Senka and cap, etc., etc.)))

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Fri Apr 13, 2018 15:55

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Th))Again, you can even feel it)))to do ...the Goal...we think that it is time for her prepare the clearing?))No, we just want something.....Our goal, "making" this goal ,it is our clarification,confirmation of this purpose, this extra energy -feed -the intention is the willingness to accept it. And that is something to want, I must first "prepare the field" in order to even want to want?)))oil oil.. no. The benefit of these conditions, the trajectories are those paths she is looking for...to your intention and willingness to accept (for the sake of peace, and myself) realized!!! Therefore you need to fear their desires , for they are as ordered and fulfilled))), who's now the rust for the mechanism of enforcement?)))
The desire to be secure - does not work with map Good. How can we identify the plans is a desire for himself, if he has never been more rich and wealthy at the expense of their labor?
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:What did not work for our kommunistov of Revolucionario. The dream of idiots are not true.
Do not mix Razumnosti to degradantov, the second any good initiative only spoil. Stalin on the 1st of April there was a decline in prices, it was the same. But then not enough fire, maybe even a egregore which, pre-inflated on a rainy day, exhausted just. Stalin died - forgot egregore positive to pump, that blew up to anti-social countries, where man is a wolf, throat vomit due to hunger. And what you live for - who to take revenge, who is to prove that Dastan was worthy of Love. To assert itself - a great pedestal.

Russia - a survival in the conditions of anti-sotsialschiny.
USA - survival sotsialschiny.
Kazakhstan, Vietnam - life at the expense of hospitality. (the whites, the hippies)
India and China - life is a fairy tale. (harmony taxis, the old man will take care of us, mother will feed)

15 the Paradise of the countries in which it is possible cheaply and well to live: https://www.adme.ru/svoboda-puteshestvi ... a-1034560/<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Apr 13, 2018 16:52

Белояръ Волков wrote:the Desire to be secure - does not work with map Good. How can we identify the plans is a desire for himself, if he has never been more rich and wealthy at the expense of their labor?
Белояръ Волков wrote: The desire to be...it remains a wish!!!! I wrote about the "WILLINGNESS to ACCEPT"!!!)))) without fear and without reproach(for itself and of itself).
The desire to be rich)))) never the rich will not do. The desire to realize their dreams-plans to realize them(to have obstoyatelstva ) , miraculously , and we understand that their intentions, their plans-plans-projects to realize, just using the not visible "helpers" and in fact his own Subconscious, which is associated with the biointernet, with a database , with successful variants of implementation...... here is the help not Good here at times - and rich , because he wanted... to not Want bad)). need projects (here an outline for this project ,at least in mind).Search possibilities. And if you have CONFIRMED his plan with the intention that it is ready to accept and act in new conditions... It is implemented. Wealth is a relative term. Someone a lot of children is wealth. Why? Because they will work and help then to live comfortably))). By the way, your vaunted China and Kazakhstan and the countries of Asia and their ilk did it and I think. N is not a nurse, dad will feed))) Why? Because they are taught from childhood to earn. because all plow since childhood. Parasitism they have condemned.
Do not mix Razumnosti to degradantov, the second any good initiative only spoil.
Белояръ Волков wrote:Russia - survival in the anti-sotsialschiny.
Kazakhstan, Vietnam - life at the expense of hospitality. (the whites, the hippies)
India and China - life is a fairy tale. (harmony taxis, the old man will take care of us, mother will feed)
Razumnosti ......))) laugh))) But you are right that any Good initiative in this reality , often they fuck with. Even if they say nice(like Trotsky , Zhirinovsky and......) but in fact, no means to implement.
Kazakhstan and Vietnam-the absolute time mentality. And the hospitality is different.
Friendly hospitality of India and hospitality of China..... as heaven and earth, like a fairy tale and the detective))) Rather, this comparison is suitable.
Retreated from the Benefits from their implementation)))) . All the best to you. !!! Get ready to take!<

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Fri Apr 13, 2018 17:02

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Retreated from the Benefits from their implementation)))) . All the best to you. !!! Get ready to take!
Yeah, apparently the plan was one fix. (one and all) And if the card Benefit is activated, it is case will that feed will begin, and further the overflow and those who are nearby, for somewhere surplus to sell.

p.s. some manure for a lot of money to sell.))))) although bred cattle not for business)))))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Apr 13, 2018 17:10

Белояръ Волков wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Retreated from the Benefits from their implementation)))) . All the best to you. !!! Get ready to take!
This sort of thing starts, that feed will begin, and further from the abundance and overflow of all who are near, for somewhere surplus to sell.

p.s. some manure for a lot of money to sell.))))) although bred cattle not for business)))))
And who :"During the gold rush in California little Chinaman named John-John was considered an idiot. Laughed at him the whole state – he washed the clothes of the miners and not take a penny. People flocked to his Laundry, and the little industrious Chinese had not rejected anyone.
For several months John John lathered so much gold dust from the pockets and folds of clothing of the gold miners that gold was enough for him for life."

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Sat Apr 14, 2018 18:03

The first touches on the "education your own business": the generative mind is able to collect anything (?) improvised.

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Sun Apr 15, 2018 14:03

Sooner or later everything will be business as usual.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Apr 16, 2018 13:15

Biliary wolves Previously Patrushev gave links to Oleg Matveev-articles. In YouTube a lot of his different movies. Sublimat many schools,practices, programs. In order to understand what we need for happiness, and whether you want ...and that's something...))) In General, pithy, succinct, easy to understand video. And most importantly prakticheskie tips and gift. Maybe it will be an addition to understanding Benefits . :wink:

Полиночка

Post by Полиночка » Mon Apr 16, 2018 16:10

Russia - a survival in the conditions of anti-sotsialschiny.

15 the Paradise of the countries in which it is possible cheaply and well to live: https://www.adme.ru/svoboda-puteshestvi ... a-1034560/

Thank you! Funny...
But, what about Russia, You are right: the foam of the white revolution of the late 80's-early 90-ies gradually settled. And the upper classes, and people want stability...we created a lot of charities, not to see the Russians and the foreigners, the homeless, or stripped during the white revolution, or you were weak and drunk. Yes, stability will certainly not Communist notions: let's all split up, and all equally! Class society. But modestly poor will be clothed, with a roof over his head, and with the ability to wash...

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Thu Apr 19, 2018 21:19

Полиночка wrote:But modestly poor will be clothed, with a roof over his head, and with the ability to wash...
Start for uncleanliness and bezumstvo to throw rocks at your head through the day, you'll find EVERYTHING you need for a decent life. Because the stimulus appeared.

In the stage of "survival" no sense of life. It is almost-but-not-completely dead.

Полиночка

Post by Полиночка » Tue Apr 24, 2018 15:16

Hello!
For one money desire made a list of sequential actions and estimated amount. And in the second I have little experience and may be just what I want in this field of work.
How to fix this sequence of actions, desires, and dreams in infostructure Chamber Good?
I understand from correspondence previous colleagues that Svetlitsa Blaga helps with the campaign in the courts, officials, etc.? Right?