Svetlitsa Blaga. The results of the application

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Любознательная
Re: Svetlitsa Blaga. The results of the application

Post by Любознательная » Mon Nov 17, 2014 18:07

and I thanks to svetlicka its good and very productive like the officials and even the Federal migration service was just a little magic (I have determined). I'm not a certified document and was only a copy and thought that the docks would not surrender and will send me, and I was not sent but took all the docks and counted,and other people recovering mercilessly, even for the little things

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Nov 17, 2014 18:21

Given at the seminar.

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Mon Nov 17, 2014 18:34

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Given at the seminar.
Unfortunately, in Moscow while there is no seminar,and Peter, I did not have time to visit, arrived too late and regret that I do not have time

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon Nov 17, 2014 23:21

Went on Sunday, they worked with mirrors, but I have not yet formed a desire to describe in detail what and how, when to eat and digest this "elephant"...

But one of the ideas, work with some sort of task-and as a spatial structure, people, too, as Prostranstvennaia structure takes the room in his hand, the benefit of or super the choice depends on the task. Include the music for the soul, and the thought of finding the answer or solution, start to dance style, rhythm individually. You need to let go and the body and soul moving the thread to feel like a parlor, as if leading and always get a thrill from these body movements, is an important factor.

Further, I have at least some time of the movement itself ends, preferably so to speak from the heart so to Codecasa. Then see whether the changed attitude to tasks, it may become perceived more happily, anyway, and you can repeat such "dances with tambourine". Well look at the events could the space be razvernetsya and instead of the mountains of obstacles turns out a smooth trail...

:ay

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Nov 19, 2014 18:36

At the expense of body and soul, with the body well clear acquaintance more or less long-standing relationship on track, and on account of the soul vague ochucheniya. Before the soul was called the "justwilliam", that is, what I feel, although associated the soul with emotions but the emotions if we simplify this reaction to the stimulus.

In any case, the requirement of an information theory of emotions Simonov considers emotions in more detail. We can recommend the book the emotional brain and the brain is motivated.

This I mean that frequently the confusion that is the soul and Spirit, the physical body and vital body, the space of the soul and the astral body, the mind and the mental.

Comes with justwilliam you can work to develop it, combined with the body and mind as an option through the dances with a tambourine :ap that is, at a Parlor.

ASD has created a new series, so to say "Svetlitsa 108", the sacred number, the totality and the unity and harmony of body, soul and mind. I hope to be a description of themselves by the author at the seminar of course means more than a letter.

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Thu Dec 18, 2014 0:38

All welcome!
December, July 2014 own SBS, a few months earlier purchased a SB. From the moment, purchased the parlor was no need nothing. I'm not working any where, but sometimes the legal practice slips. Before long I was "black" stripe on business, and in life. How did the parlor, began to receive appreciable amounts (from 100 Tr to 700 Tr) more often and find me themselves. Purchased the car used but business in good condition., met magically the same one you were looking for, made an offer, agreed., received several large sums of money (but they do not come immediately and installment pieces from 300 Tr to 2 million (how to fix?))., realized some of their desires., helped several people in achieving their goals., found investors and launched the business project, waiting for results., get permanent discounts, gifts from life. study., samorazvitie.,financially ready to buy SBB but limit while SBG (although if you do a good pre-Christmas discount, acquire and SBB :) )., in this moment comes true one wish ...... 8)
Working principle: formulate the desire in the form of a goal and drove to try almost everything that the world has to offer (within the law ) and in the end, things are going almost exactly how you want (+ - 15 % error in both directions). IMPORTANTLY, while "hungry")) while going through the stage of accumulation of the initial kapitalla, not to rush to illegal or sensitive opportunities that periodically come across and touch and choose a more secure. Here for example is the amount of money that I have mastered already, and so there uzycie obligations which if you run will not succeed, you will need to return the money. But there is some confidence that everything will be :ay well , and if not, it will come up with something)
So there is one point. A few months before buying a parlor, with Jan 2014 was 2.6 , then until yesterday, AMB 4 and now 2 again.Six

THANK you developers!!!!!!!!!

Question to those who are competent: How to adjust so that the benefits come in the form of money, came without delay and in full volume and in time, in the framework of the agreements?<

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:28

Alsema, congratulations! :ay Let though to someone will carry. bi

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:30

ММ wrote:Alsema, congratulations! :ay Let though to someone will carry. bi
Thank you!
Ostanovilsya you)

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:40

Алсемо wrote:welcome All!
December, July 2014 own SBS, a few months earlier purchased a SB. From the moment, purchased the parlor was no need nothing. I'm not working any where, but sometimes the legal practice slips. Before long I was "black" stripe on business, and in life. How did the parlor, began to receive appreciable amounts (from 100 Tr to 700 Tr) more often and find me themselves. Purchased the car used but business in good condition., met magically the same one you were looking for, made an offer, agreed., received several large sums of money (but they do not come immediately and installment pieces from 300 Tr to 2 million (how to fix?))., realized some of their desires., helped several people in achieving their goals., found investors and launched the business project, waiting for results., get permanent discounts, gifts from life. study., samorazvitie.,financially ready to buy SBB but limit while SBG (although if you do a good pre-Christmas discount, acquire and SBB :) )., in this moment comes true one wish ...... 8)
Working principle: formulate the desire in the form of a goal and drove to try almost everything that the world has to offer (within the law ) and in the end, things are going almost exactly how you want (+ - 15 % error in both directions). IMPORTANTLY, while "hungry")) while going through the stage of accumulation of the initial kapitalla, not to rush to illegal or sensitive opportunities that periodically come across and touch and choose a more secure. Here for example is the amount of money that I have mastered already, and so there uzycie obligations which if you run will not succeed, you will need to return the money. But there is some confidence that everything will be :ay well , and if not, it will come up with something)
So there is one point. A few months before buying the parlor, from January 2014 worn 2.6 , further to yesterday 4 AMB and now again 2.6

THANK you developers!!!!!!!!!

Question to those who are competent: How to adjust so that the benefits come in the form of money, came without delay and in full volume and in time, in the framework of the agreements?
In order to understand the answer to Your question, it is necessary to make some clarifications about the work of the Parlor and Parlor goods in particular.
The effect of the application of the Parlor is connected with the peculiarities of time and temporal processes. Earlier we said that SB increases the dimensionality of the interaction time and the opportunity to go beyond those limits in the field events, who himself established the people. That is, new ideas, new people, new opportunities rise above the situation and extension of the vision processes. This is a manifestation of luck and success. Managed to get into the right time in the right place - success. Managed to implement the project or activity as scheduled - good luck. This saves time of a person's life spent on obtaining the resource. Time is released on the creativity and generation of new knowledge.
Can differently describe the impact of the Parlor. Any action a person performs on the basis of those or other motives (desires). Desires are formed under the action of internal causes specific to this person and under the influence of the external environment. Environment can contribute to the realization of desires, but it may interfere, creating interference and restrictions, bringing other desires and goals. There is an optimal trajectory for each person in the realization of the desires from the point of view of expenses of a life time. Due to the presence of interference, be randomized perception, the trajectory deviates from the optimal.
Room reduce the noise level, organizing information and the space - time streams. The user begins to change the perception of reality. Appear, previously indistinguishable, details and features. This allows time to adjust their actions. The trajectory begins to be optimized. The performance increases. Loss of time, energy reduced. Increases the accuracy of action. Mistakes in life become less and lessons of life more easily digested with fewer losses.
It should be emphasized that this is all about action. When you use a Parlor we must act to achieve the goal. In Your post is the key phrase "identify the desire in the way of a goal and drove to try almost everything". That is, a Chamber work best in active people, those who tries. However, it is necessary to use rationality and not at "everything". What You have written.
There are times when you do not know what to do. In this case, you can use the simulation model, which is closer to the goal at the structural level. That is, to form the desired structure, which then form the desired function. Therefore, we can obtain a solution without resorting to real action, especially when the price is too high. Example: Going primitive hunters, shamanic dance, leaving spears in drawn
Buffalo, no one came. Conclusion, do not go hunting tomorrow, it will be unsuccessful.
How to work with simulation models and Parlor we teach at our seminars. By the way in the price of SBB is part of the seminar.<

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Wed Dec 24, 2014 16:36

Thank you for the information, but the answer is not all understand. But, you see that on the right track and will focus on SBB.
Happy new year!

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Wed Dec 24, 2014 17:38

Wise hunters...I understand no need to rush to its goal, headlong, and it is better to listen to yourself, to signs, to the circumstances and from here choose a particular path to the goal..

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:50

Новенький wrote:Wise hunters...I understand no need to rush to its goal, headlong, and it is better to listen to yourself, to signs, to the circumstances and from here choose a particular path to the goal..
You are absolutely right. Any decision the man takes himself. Svetlitsy only help to hear yourself better, to see the signs that sends the World, to understand the interests of other people. They help to adjust the target and to acquire integrity, to capture the surrounding streams and trends (flows of Wealth, Happiness and Light). Don't passively wait that the thread itself you will make, and their own activity and action to strengthen these flows and direct them in the right direction.
In this case, Svetlitsa Good is a Navigator in the maze of life, helping to show positive trends and expectations.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sun Jun 07, 2015 23:54

One hermit who spoke and answered questions verses.Asked what will happen if he stops talking only and only poems...the hermit answered don't know not tried.

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Fri Jul 17, 2015 21:22

Алсемо wrote:Svetlitsa Blaga works, confirmed!
Picked up her 18.05.2014, power felt immediately. After 2 weeks came 200 000 R, after another 1.5 weeks 170 000, bought 3 keys and 4 days ago received 1 200 000. The trend I like it)) Perhaps I will purchase a silver, look at what she is able!
Thank manufacturers!!!
This User would like to hear a video testimonial, but you can just opinion how are things going?!!!!

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jul 17, 2015 21:31

According to reports Alcamo for a couple of years - he bought the products of almost all types on this site. And even money for AMB enough.
Why did you decide that the chamber has brought benefits? Suddenly a bracelet or BRM?

It's funny that he Alsema has positioned itself as the unemployed. That fellow man is not working and the money millions of the go. And svetlicka to buy enough artifacts to the highest bidder. More importantly artifacts to be combined in the right combinations ))

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:17

мимоходом wrote:according to reports Alcamo for a couple of years - he bought the products of almost all types on this site. And even money for AMB enough.
Why did you decide that the chamber has brought benefits? Suddenly a bracelet or BRM?

It's funny that he Alsema has positioned itself as the unemployed. That fellow man is not working and the money millions of the go. And svetlicka to buy enough artifacts to the highest bidder. More importantly artifacts to be combined in the right combinations ))
))) I decided so according to the observations, but anything can happen. BRM did not use, did not understand, gave.
I don't work for nobody, but I am a lawyer and handle cases in the field of land relations for themselves and investment, and if money comes, then once a significant amount.
I do not aim the purchase of artifacts more expensive - but powerful.
The main thing is to set goals and way of life)

PS where I live a loaf of bread costs 50 rubles, per month, for life goes from 150 000 given the relatively low rent housing.

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:58

Новенький wrote:
Picked up her 18.05.2014, power felt immediately. After 2 weeks came 200 000 R, after another 1.5 weeks 170 000, bought 3 keys and 4 days ago received 1 200 000. The trend I like it)) Perhaps I will purchase a silver, look at what she is able!
Thank manufacturers!!!
This User would like to hear a video testimonial, but you can just opinion how are things going?!!!!
)))Doing well, got married, made some significant purchases, goods and suggestions coming. Implemented a big project, but it is now trying to take away the administration, under the nose they took 22 ha of liquid land near the town)), on Tuesday the arbitration court, but according to my predictions win)) All old cases and backlogs began to bring the results of quantitative and qualitative. The situation began to look deeper and see the nuances. But SBB has not yet acquired, is not ready yet, but judging by the prospects, by the end of the year comes a stage when you need and it will be possible to acquire.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:40

you really done without irony :ay

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Sat Jul 18, 2015 15:54

мимоходом wrote:do you good, without irony :ay
About the fact that I bought products of all types, you're wrong! I bought 2.6, the last in Moscow to the airport he brought me in and hooked, then 4 AMB, that the parlor and SAT a few keys, then SBS, SBG then, BRM does not understand-gave and for relatives mostly. Then brother I recently loaded 3.0's loaded, he gets me the body now, the kidneys directly. 2 AMB gave two people, 2.6, too, gave up after half a year.
Products they ask me in stages, and now one is calling)
Last edited by Алсемо on Sat Jul 18, 2015 16:02, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Jul 18, 2015 15:58

You are correct, the user, do not stop in its development. The kidneys to clean - that's very helpful

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Sat Jul 18, 2015 16:07

мимоходом wrote:You are correct, the user, do not stop in its development. The kidneys to clean - that's very helpful
Yes, I am a normal user, it just turns out that way called life, meet the assistants, so this time was found)) Listen to yourself with respect to the goals and all the rules will be!
I wish you success!

Алсемо

Post by Алсемо » Mon Feb 08, 2016 16:04

Новенький wrote:
Thank manufacturers!!!
Welcome!
If interested, continue)
Wife is pregnant, the courts won all of them (another was the bandits and the police, too, wanted to overcome, now they are not heard 8) ) is not sold, looking for customers bi acquired almost gave Paul hectare land for the house in the forest (in about.....the first place)), new projects went, etc. Cash flow weakened until after the new year, today the car broke down, but I won my wife a Suite which prezedent stops we have in the city where the wedding night held) a) Competitors and enemies samolikvidirovalsja. SBA handed out to friends recently, that desire appeared, asked back to 2.6 (need to push a couple of projects), has acquired Pandora VIP a few months earlier, master, it works. In a great mood, working to improve the quality of life.
Good luck!!!!!!

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:31

the last time I noticed such a thing - at first say anything about the other - other familiar people and in a short time see the changes in the direction of what I was saying , as if they heard me and took my words for execution )))) first, I really thought that someone from friends gave my word but then I checked your doubts on entirely different people and the same people seemed to hear my claim to them and changed)))))

АСД
Разработчик

Svetlitsa Blaga. The results of the application

Post by АСД » Fri Feb 19, 2016 17:35

I sent a review a friend of mine, who several years ago left for permanent residence in the Czech Republic.
To register on the MM forum, he did not and sent feedback to me via email.

I would like to briefly describe the events that happened to me after I had the card Good..
background: prior to this I spent six years looking for a job (in a foreign country with limited knowledge of the language).
Odd jobs, but work as a programmer could not find.
I went to job interviews across the country (not Russia is a small country :) and nothing..
Then, my friends advised me to buy a card Good..
Then, within probably two months, I got to work in the nearest regional center and then it looks like the only office that programs.
With a very good reisetaschen wage standards :)
But to live there I was nowhere.. so I found the Dorm room - triple room, shared facilities in the corridor. over 4 thousand local money.
After a couple of months (all this time I was quite happy :)) I talked to one lady who turned out to be working at the reception Desk of the pension, which is located on the main square of the city, and which stands there empty, for the same 4 Grand I got a private room (2x3 meters), but with its own toilet and shower! It was happiness! :))
and after a couple months my friend was looking for a to rent a house in our town.. and he sent me a link with a strange offer - a range of flats to rent out a city (municipality).. according to this system, what you write, how much you're willing to pay for this apartment, and then they choose who wins..
well, I applied for a small (4), kopeck piece (5), and three (5).
And then they call me and say that I won three.. And again on the main square of the city... %\
And I was like in shock - what am I gonna do with three????
and I aunties say - you th fool? take - handy! for a fiver! Take shorter!
so I took :))
After a few months I got my favorite girl :))
And here about a year ago, she came to live with me and brought all my things barely fit in my three :)
And she at that moment was without a job.. (because there was bugger all production, and before that she was the foreman on the 300 seamstresses)
and the card I gave her..
after a couple of months.. :) we found job for the girl in the bar.. (it is a few years worked as a clerk clothing and shoes)
and then recently, the owner of the bar, had a fight with the hostess of the house where he had leased the premises, and left there, so we picked this cafe for yourself, and now is our cafe..
well, now I don't even know what else to want :))
PS:
I quite admit that it all happened due to the fact that we have card GOOD:)
Artyom Konev<

Евгений В.В.

Post by Евгений В.В. » Fri Feb 19, 2016 21:45

Wear SB in the wallet together with keys of increasing dimension. Decided to buy a SB older and had a question. They can be located together or will need them all to share?