Mat grace. Svetlitsa-Blaga. How to apply?

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Аураведа
Mat grace. Svetlitsa-Blaga. How to apply?

Post by Аураведа » Mon Jul 20, 2009 15:43

Dear Sirs!

There are several questions about the use of products LIK.

About the Chamber I was told that you need to keep it to the body of the Golden circle.

Does it matter which side of the Mat the Grace to hide? When probing a chamber therein, it is felt that one side of their Vakula, and the other is flat. Which side is right against the body to make? Bulges? Or planes?

The same question about Chamber Benefits. Is it important to follow, which way to the body it fits?

АСД
Разработчик

Re: Mat grace. Svetlitsa-Blaga. How to apply?

Post by АСД » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:10

Аураведа wrote:Ladies and gentlemen!

There are several questions about the use of products LIK.

About the Chamber I was told that you need to keep it to the body of the Golden circle.

Does it matter which side of the Mat the Grace to hide? When probing a chamber therein, it is felt that one side of their Vakula, and the other is flat. Which side is right against the body to make? Bulges? Or planes?

The same question about Chamber Benefits. Is it important to follow, which way to the body it fits?
The Mat we need to look at the inner part (in which built-in elements). On one side there will be a sticker. This side-to-person. I think in your carpet to the person's red material.

With the Svetlitsa-Blaga is easier. As the work goes over time, then spatial orientation is not as important. There are people who are sensitivity to distinguish the parties. So it may be advisable to experiment and to choose the right direction.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Aug 12, 2009 22:46

Used the pad two weeks on the lower back.An old injury from snowboarding.The effect is good ,almost gone the pain which I as it used to.
Now given the Mat mom,she had a chronically sore knee,through negedu also noted that he had been hurt less or sometimes no pain at all.

Пушистик

Post by Пушистик » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:54

And You thought that the Mat is good, but you have any problems, health-related to heal from the inside? I have the opportunity to use all the products LIK, nevertheless is not removed to the background traditional methods of restoring health.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Aug 14, 2009 13:10

Пушистик wrote:And You thought that the Mat is good, but you have any problems, health-related to heal from the inside? I have the opportunity to use all the products LIK, nevertheless is not removed to the background traditional methods of restoring health.
And no one needs! I here for example wear of the front room and got a lot of contacts very good professionals in medicine who helped me.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Aug 14, 2009 13:29

Пушистик wrote:And You thought that the Mat is good, but you have any problems, health-related to heal from the inside? I have the opportunity to use all the products LIK, nevertheless is not removed to the background traditional methods of restoring health.
So it seems to me that the Mat is just and treats inside.Much more inside,than traditional medicine.

Аураведа

Post by Аураведа » Fri Aug 14, 2009 16:25

I bought the Mat to help ourselves to concentrate on work and do more work in less time. Hang it on the back of the working chair, facing to the back. But to use it to get rid of diseases in did not occur.

"the Redistribution of the life potential of chasnogo in bilateral type. Promotes rapid recovery of the body, encourages active purposeful action.

Working as a network impulse adapter, capable to redistribute the tension in the person, promoting relaxation and relaxation.

Network impulse lattice of the adapter forms a background multi-modal laser beam from hasnah radiation of a man, thus concentrating its energy on the immediate priorities.

The conditions of mobilizing human potential and optimize its path. However, to prove these conditions and to optimize each individual can itself. His activity will be ensured energetically and motivated by internal States.

You should listen carefully to these States and be ready to respond to the action. Change the characteristics of the time. Time is compacted and filled with new significant events. Don't miss these events, don't freeze them, let the Holy signs of attention.
"

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Aug 14, 2009 21:12

Аураведа wrote:I bought the Mat to help ourselves to concentrate on work and do more work in less time. Hang it on the back of the working chair, facing to the back. But to use it to get rid of diseases in did not occur.
Any of our product helps to reduce pain, including Mat. But as causes of pain can be different, and the effects of pain relief can otlychatsya for different users.
I gave an example, when a person Lad helped to cope with inflammation of the facial nerve, although other of our products did not help.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 07, 2009 22:19

Wash Your Mat?