Uncomfortable the authors messages are deleted

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Руслик
Uncomfortable the authors messages are deleted

Post by Руслик » Tue Jul 14, 2009 23:38

Dear Sirs!

I noticed (in particular, and in my own experience) that reports which users pose to developers and/or sellers of the Parlor "uncomfortable", "wrong" questions, quickly removed. Forum blagochestiye. Ugly.
If undertook to circulate a non-trivial product - have the courage and willpower to answer the questions of doubters.

If we ask questions it means we are interested in the product. Think about it.

The sleep of reason produces monsters. This I mean that if you are not looking for answers to questions, and engaged in mutual abuse, so the mind is dormant.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 15, 2009 0:18

hmm ... I just wrote across the parlor and nothing seems to be removed az

what did you write ? once you cut out :shock:

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 15, 2009 0:19

maybe I'm invisible ?

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 15, 2009 0:19

or are you aptly noticed their mistakes ?

Руслик

Post by Руслик » Wed Jul 15, 2009 0:25

For example, today we had a nice chat with ASD in the area of 2 o'clock in the afternoon. Nope this correspondence. Evaporated.

Nothing terribly seditious kind was not. I inquired about the excess of price over cost significantly and received from the SDA version of pricing, quite original

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:03

Руслик wrote:for Example, today we had a nice chat with ASD in the area of 2 o'clock in the afternoon. Nope this correspondence. Evaporated.

Nothing terribly seditious kind was not. I inquired about the excess of price over cost significantly and received from the SDA version of pricing, quite original
well, the price has to svetlica any difference ... this market ... I don't want nebari ...
argument about price is not correct ...

PS even if it's a lie ... but the novel the book of lies ... and the theatre ? svetlitsy theater ... giving people a placebo effect and the quiet joy of security ... you know a lot cheap that can give such a feeling ? only feelings of friendship and community but if they are not ? SVETLITSA !!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Удален

Post by Удален » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:23

Last edited by Удален on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:19, edited 1 time in total.

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:03

Well, I don't know. Me battered and ASD, and Andrew Kabankova, and Demos. Wrote what I thought. No one post is not lost. bi bi bi

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:12

I blokirnuli six months ago, I wrote obscene limericks :) now all the bad words are replaced literary :aa
about the drawing rooms super... read here that there may just copper plate-lattice structure...
took today in the morning, 2 copper frame.... there copper a very different energy than in the parlor...
from the copper part is the warmth and tingling in the hands...
from the chamber rather cold sensations more than the copper...i.e., the flow is stronger

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:42

Zipper
Your messages all over the place,look carefully before you write something,open the topic "Room. A scientific concept." there are all your writings,which thou would have removed.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:45

S. V.
If you were blocked,you would be here now wrote and re-registration would not help.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:52

Going forward
Me your poetic creativity very much,and obscene ditties same :o and blocked you forum machine for the forbidden words.

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Jul 15, 2009 14:55

Идущая вперед wrote:from the chamber rather cold sensations
I have the same feeling.

Удален

Post by Удален » Wed Jul 15, 2009 17:51

Last edited by Удален on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:20, edited 1 time in total.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Jul 15, 2009 18:41

Logik
and if you keep the window in the right hand at the level of anahata (the duration from 5 minutes they heat rugaetsa) with the other chakras I'm such experiments are not conducted, but Dimas told that he is from Swadhisthana...

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Wed Jul 15, 2009 19:00

Идущая вперед wrote:and if you put the Svetlitsa in the right hand at the level of anahata (the duration from 5 minutes they heat rugaetsa) with the other chakras I'm such experiments are not conducted, but Dimas told that he is from Swadhisthana...
I noticed that, too. Hung in the middle of the chest and after about 2 hours of wearing started to feel some discomfort. Whether the temperature start to rise, or pressure.
Even after 2 hours it got worse. Then I remembered the exercises of Qigong - it says on the pockets, and there's where I hung up - there is fire and masculine energy. Moved to tier 2 fingers below the navel and in 5 minutes, like a cold shower took. Right now bear in the middle of the belly is the most optimal for me.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jul 15, 2009 22:46

S. V.
I'm not blocked.
Perhaps you have been locked by some of my colleagues in a period when I was on vacation (may).
The reason could be abusive behavior or advertising.

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Thu Jul 23, 2009 13:30

Руслик wrote:I inquired about the excess of price over cost significantly
How do you know the cost, except SDA disclose trade secrets? Probably mean the price of production. Then, Yes, at times. As the price of any drive Adobe Photoshop a hundred times higher than the cost of production. Only it does not mean that it is overpriced.

Руслик

Post by Руслик » Thu Jul 23, 2009 15:27

Пользователь wrote:And how do you know the cost, except SDA disclose trade secrets? Probably mean the price of production. Then, Yes, at times. As the price of any drive Adobe Photoshop a hundred times higher than the cost of production. Only it does not mean that it is overpriced.
No, commercial secrets to me nobody has opened.
Yes I do not argue. Just wanted to understand what caused such a big difference.

And You probably work in the FACE? Aggressive protection of these products.

Артур К.

Post by Артур К. » Wed Jul 29, 2009 0:04

Where did the topic about the purchase of parlor ?????

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Jul 29, 2009 0:14

I removed.And why should she? How to buy described on the website,to specific questions regarding ordering,payment and delivery were answered,nothing more interesting was not there.Besides asking questions ,it is not interesting.

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:19

Руслик wrote: And You probably work in the FACE? Aggressive protection of these products.
No, I just use them as a products of even a couple of other firms :) I just always can say, disturb "superficial" judgments about value. On this subject there is a good priest about a sick Mare, which the doctor pricked at some point and it came alive. For the services he asked for 100 coins, and the owner immediately exclaimed "Why so expensive! 100 coins in one shot!". To which the doctor calmly replied that in the shot he took 1 coin, and 99 for knowing where to stab that he received over the years.

Артур К.

Post by Артур К. » Sat Aug 01, 2009 13:49

User

Yeah , and then everyone wants to buy at the price of manufacture. They are :lol:

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 16:16

Sergei Vladimirovich, the forum operates a system of automatic disconnection from the forum. When you write certain words - the forum blocks the user.

This is done to protect against spam. You may have used in their reports such words.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sat Nov 06, 2010 0:24

I don't know, here everyone is allowed to Express an opinion IMHO :wink: