My impression of the parlor

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Логик
My impression of the parlor

Post by Логик » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:48

Decided to create a new topic, because the messages in other topics will inevitably be lost under tons of flooding. The local forum is not moderated, and its inhabitants write anywhere, without reading the title. As a result, the forum has turned into a solid OffTop.
And now about the main thing. Andrew Kabankov kindly provided me with silico-super for testing. az .
About results I will write here.

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:06

It was still less than a day after receiving the drawing rooms. Any euphoria, elevated mood, etc. is not noticed. Health and mood at the same level.
At night put the room under my pillow. Slept pretty restless, woke up a few times, which, in General, for me is not typical. Woke up feeling that interfere with sleep itching sensation in the area of the cushion. There was a feeling that sleeping on the energy source. Woke up early, which is also not typical for me.
Any special dreams, as some forum users, not dream. Dreams like dreams. Not particularly remembered.

While that's all.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:06

and that day on Tuesday morning was a full moon and lunar Eclipse.... lunar cycles affect all people... who are more susceptible to someone less.... I had very little sleep before a full moon and after 1-2 days... then eliminate the debt on the dream...
I like to lie on the pillow under which lay the parlor... :ay

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 08, 2009 13:16

Logik
thanks for the interesting report , I hope you will be able to separate the wheat from the chaff , the subjective from the objective .

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 08, 2009 13:22

Logik
there is a proposal to not speak about the family parlor and then ask him what is unusual, and Vice versa ... that is, to remove the suggestion placebo ... anyhow at the unconscious level, your brain was going through knowing that under the pillow of the unknown maybe working object !!!

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:56

Well. The second day, the song remains the same. I woke up early. Usually, I won't stand if there are no urgent matters. Slept well, dreams don't remember. Any itchy sensations from the room, yesterday was not.
Other impressions of the front room no.

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:58

Guest wrote:Logik

there is a proposal to not speak about the family parlor and then ask him what is unusual, and Vice versa ... that is, to remove the suggestion placebo ... anyhow at the unconscious level, your brain was going through knowing that under the pillow of the unknown maybe working object !!!
Experiments are planned with his family later.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:43

And when I relax sitting or lying with the front room full of feel itching all over the body inside! Well, so, sensations such as usual, today is the 5th day as I have it.(although the energy seems higher)

Глан

Post by Глан » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:55

Logik
Not planning on measuring for example on GDV or something else?

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:21

Ростислав wrote:And when I relax sitting or lying with the front room full of feel itching all over the body inside!
at me too such WAS... especially the shoulders itched the inside... the impression that veins are inside the body expands, and steams down the stream.... IT is the ENERGY that breaks through BLOCKAGES in the body.... energy channels expand....

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Jul 09, 2009 13:05

Глан wrote:And not whether the measurement for example on GDV or something else?
No. In my city there is no GDV devices.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 14:11

The debate of the Chamber moved to a separate topic:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=2578

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Jul 13, 2009 16:57

Today did "experiment". Took two glass of filtered water. One put in the room for an hour, the other left untouched. Tried the water taste. In General the big difference is not felt.
Gave these two a glass of water to try Mother. She said that the water in the glass standing on the parlor softer and more pleasant to the taste. About what I was doing I didn't tell her. About the existence of a chamber she did not know.

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Jul 13, 2009 20:56

Tried the water from the same cups a few hours later. WADA in a glass that stood on the parlor really distinguished taste. In a better way.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 13, 2009 23:57

I wonder what the water faster, "bloom" if you leave for a long time ?

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 14, 2009 0:07

Логик wrote:Tried the water from the same cups a few hours later. WADA in a glass that stood on the parlor really distinguished taste. In a better way.
and if you reduce random coincidences (all the same 2 cups ) and impact two glasses and two without exposure ? especially after a few hours, the taste has only grown , so it is possible to influence on the line for two cups and then check again ?

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 14, 2009 0:12

and more importantly what glass tried your first cousin and you ... matches a sequence ? ... t to taste may vary because of the characteristics of response of the receptors on the first and second irritation , perhaps the first SIP is always the same taste and the second another ? this sequence can also be vary for the purity ...

Глан

Post by Глан » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:54

Anonymous wrote:I wonder what the water faster, "bloom" if you leave for a long time ?
I have in stock a long time ago purchased "Aqua disk", as on the walls 2 times faster than without it formed a slimy film. But after the acquisition of the Fontanelle ( modulator-salaminian cardboard neskazhu what manufacturer ) mucus is formed significantly more slowly, and at first decided that it eradicated as a class. In any case, at the bottom of the jug in a few weeks, only a small dirty visible sediment on the bottom of the jug ( dust obvious ). Again, it is unclear: maybe slime organisms well as all living things from Aquatica, and the spring makes the water in this sense is dead? On the other hand it is known that the consecrated water is also a long time to deteriorate, but nobody says she's dead. :roll:

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 14, 2009 13:38

Glan
it is necessary to clarify the experience ... perhaps it is necessary simultaneously to compare ... because you looked at different times and the room temperature is different in different air biomass or water or purification station crashing ... te should be checked in the same conditions I think ...

Глан

Post by Глан » Tue Jul 14, 2009 13:48

Anonymous wrote:Glan
it is necessary to clarify the experience ... perhaps it is necessary simultaneously to compare ... because you looked at different times and the room temperature is different in different air biomass or water or purification station crashing ... te should be checked in the same conditions I think ...
Conditions are almost identical: monitor mucus months, the output is quite good IMHO filter ( multi-component dubbed ( pre-filter ( foamed polypropylene + cartridge from under the "Geyser" ), then CDP, then Aquaphor "Modern", are regularly replaced. So the microflora of their own apartment/or still something is coming out of pipes. Tiered studies hold no need. For me everything is obvious: here is a slime, but it is not :oops:

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 14, 2009 23:24

Glan
the Conditions are about the same: monitor mucus months
just when dealing with bacteria is all important ... for example when you cook the jam the banks steamed over a kettle ... but is chtonit netak as the jam will ...

maybe one glass was dirty or stood closer to the battery or it fell on baby food and etc ... in any case fun just to compare the two raw style of glass ... though it is tedious ..... but why then experiences if neglected the subtleties ...

Оле_Оле

Post by Оле_Оле » Wed Jul 15, 2009 14:20

:wiz something Logik stopped!!! what's the matter???

Раф

Post by Раф » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:35

Hello.More than a week ago received the Svetlitsa-super.Opened near mail letter, and put the room in his pocket.3 hours went like a little drunk (don't drink at all for about a year).Generally treated this idea with skepticism and blamed this effect on a placebo.Had experience with water with two glasses (one with simple and one after the parlor).Water drinking alternating glasses a few times.The water is really different.After the parlor, the water softer.Next, put the window on the day I pot plant.The plant just a day after it began to transformed.The leaves began to grow much faster and become more elastic.Some special attention that others have not noticed.My wife always says that I "tolstokozhev",maybe that's why?Yes,my wife had a question to the owners of the forum.What if the window to apply to the face cream,shampoo, etc.?

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 16, 2009 15:52

Оле_Оле wrote::wiz something Logik stopped!!! what's the matter???
Details here - http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?p=28981#28981

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Jul 16, 2009 16:42

Delusional?