LAD

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
АльфМ
Re: LAD

Post by АльфМ » Mon Apr 23, 2012 16:38

Today a LAD attached to the LCD monitor on the back.

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:26

Ahoy!
There is an active 5.1 acoustic system. The question of how to properly harmonize Fret: it is necessary for each speaker to glue the Fret or just the control unit in the housing of the subwoofer?

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:24

АСД wrote:of Course, ideally all electrical devices should be pasted Frets. It is also clear that practically it is not possible. So you can porekomendovat the following set: Svetlitsa-Super in your pocket, Lad on the phone and on the monitor of a working computer. It is also desirable that the Parlor Windows in the room with work space.

To attach the Phone Mode to the monitor is also possible, but the effectiveness of such solutions is much lower.
Or to a buffer...

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:23

Hmm... Golden acoustics will work if each speaker + sub Mode close! ))))

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue May 28, 2013 21:17

In no. went through the 3G modem may design it but such a rebound, zhudko. Hand, not a pleasant sensation from the modem, but remembered to take a picture when Footing and printed it. Now put that copy on the modem and everything has to work: -"marvelous are thy works, infraconstruction..."! bi

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Mon Jan 06, 2014 18:34

Feel Mood almost immediately. Very bad headache on the left (drill pain in the temporal part).I know from experience that I punched some information - my body reacts since childhood. So Lad has fitted the phone and put it next...Then for the night under the pillow...It works!!!! :D not just the pain is gone but thoughts clearly are!!! Now Fret all the gadgets besiege))))

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:14

Good day!

Have there been experiments on the application of Lada with CDMA phones (SkyLink 450 MHz)?
(after reading or watching a video do you remember what I mentioned about the measurements when talking to the man on his cell on GDV ask, because we have more common GSM)
And of course, if a pertinent question - where is it more efficient?(GSM or CDMA)
or is there no difference? - all agreed!

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue Jan 14, 2014 20:40

Today I checked on yourself LAD+GSM (Samsung D780) - works! The effects of fatigue from prolonged conversation is gone! We talked and could not understand at first what has changed :)
c CDMA to check it would be harder, less effect of fatigue from it feel...

By the way - the child(13 years old) with a smartphone(GSM+3G) also confirms the effect!

The essential thing! Thank you!

P. S - just a little expensive for all devices in the family to put... (20-30 pieces is necessary...)
and yet I know people, even the converters in the fluorescent lights irritate even fear the number of required Modes to consider...

UpDate (15.01.2014) - for CDMA works too!

As a former employee of the procurement in a very large organization, I suggest: (similar to СС210)
1 LAD - 1760 roubles.
10 LAD - 10000 rubles.
(see campaign action shows :) now the wife on a mobile phone WAY need...)

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 17:33

Got a LAD in a gift with purchase Golden Mask. As soon as I received the package, put the LAD not otkleivaya sticker under the phone battery. Immediately went a slight fever on the hands and feet (probably gone clutter and freeing up energy) and a little lightness in the head. The after effect returned to normal(the energy is redistributed through the body), especially apparent bodily sensations are not monitored. Thank you for the gift, with appliances often come into contact, especially with the computer. I think maybe better than the back of the monitor to stick. Although there is an option to leave the phone and just putting it next to the monitor and monitor when at work. What would you recommend ?

Гарет

Post by Гарет » Mon Jan 19, 2015 14:12

Hello!

1) more Efficient WAY to glue the screen (monitor, tablet) or you can stick it back?

2) it makes sense to stick to the router and UPS (when the connected products which is glued to LAD)?

Thank you.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:39

Гарет wrote:Hello!

1) more Efficient WAY to glue the screen (monitor, tablet) or you can stick it back?

2) it makes sense to stick to the router and UPS (when the connected products which is glued to LAD)?

Thank you.
1) Can be glued back if flat monitor
2) not much point sticking on the battery backup. The router makes sense, because the radiation of the router covers the entire space.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Jan 27, 2015 17:40

Рикуся

Post by Рикуся » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:37

Read the advice about pasting into the router and remembered that I have long wanted a opinion about the WAY to write. :)
The fact that I have a high sensitivity not know what specifically, but wi-fi I definitely nauseated, and I can't be behind a device that is actively capturing the wi-fi for more than 30 minutes, and even if you don't use myself, and someone close. I am physically ill. Also if talking on a cell phone, who is charged headache. And when more than an hour just on the mobile phone. Long home never conducted online, until it was necessary. Put the router in the hallway - just awful, I felt almost all over the apartment. Had to find a way to neutralize, so I'm LAD I found. Purchased stickers 210, and for me they definitely WORK. Router, phone, computer, I now have discomfort does not cause. I noticed that became much less tired after a working day at the computer, then another can at home at the computer till night to sit and not feel heavy muddy head. The first time I only had the stickers SMOOTHLY, I even put the phone next to my pillow, next to him is nice and comfortable. Something very radioactive for fridge and washing machine, it is also wonderful Fret out. Thank you for such life-saving and affordable thing!

АСД
Разработчик

LAD

Post by АСД » Sat Apr 16, 2016 22:38

On the website published reports and the certificate of testing of the device LAD 108.
https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/otc ... adapterov/
Seen a significant reduction in the amount of electromagnetic radiation of the mobile phone - almost two times.
Tests are performed by a certified laboratory of the Ministry of labor (in the protocols indicate the number of laboratories in the registry).

The results obtained again confirmed these results, which were carried out with the Mode normal. Them we had Anzhelika from Krasnodar. http://www.mindmachine.ru/forum/viewtop ... 8&start=50

It should be noted that the observed decrease in the number of radiation not associated with protection or blocking radiation. Phone radiation depend on the quality of communication. The worse the connection, the more radiation your phone. Lad 108, in the above tests, improved the quality of communication, which led to a recorded reduction in the number of phone radiation.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sun May 22, 2016 13:45

Good day!

Now I watched the website and found that the easiest Way costs 350 rubles. I want to clarify, it really is an open-ended Way, not the Way 210?