LAD

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Маг.нет
Re: LAD

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Dec 28, 2011 15:15

If you choose, depends on the technical parameters of the system unit and the monitor and their location relative to the Operator. If the system unit you can "push" away from the cocoon of the Operator, the monitor is often in the area of direct field contact (more attention there, and thus the interaction is denser). H0 in this case of broadcast devices "information distortion" may vary as power of radiationand according to the degree of distortionhere so simple to say ", all glued to the monitor" is not quite correct, although personally I'm of the "this couple" in the first place "agreed to Report" that the monitor and then the system unit got their "nakleechki", as well as a fridge, phone and some other devices. However the first "approval" was the cell phone, because he is "the closest", and emits no me extra "energy waste" is not enough....

Sincerely, MAG.no

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Wed Dec 28, 2011 18:10

MAG.nothank you! My Lad lives on the phone, the refrigerator,the TV... now the computer will join a friendly company :D

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Wed Dec 28, 2011 18:16

I Have Way too live on the phone, the refrigerator,the TV...
And on the fridge, why? He does not radiate anything..

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Wed Dec 28, 2011 18:19

hast what makes you think that? :wink:

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Dec 28, 2011 18:20

Any appliance (and not only that, but the WAY it works with their radiation) emit....

Sincerely, MAG.no

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Wed Dec 28, 2011 18:24

the Yip

Uh from my modest knowledge about the structure of refrigerator :oops: There's just nothing to emit, 50 Hertz wiring (and low current) does not count. IMHO.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Dec 28, 2011 18:50

КАТАЛОГ wrote:research studies have shown that people react to very weak and super-weak fields. They have an extremely sensitive information system. It turned out that the level of radiation almost does not influence the organism (at a constant frequency and amplitude signal). The body responds to changes (modulation) of the signal. In other words, information structure is affected by radiation. If it is not coordinated with the structure of the radiation of the organism, its information system begins to "deal" with the incoming information – to process it in order to develop a reaction.
Maybe it's a sign of danger and need to escape or hide, and can raise blood pressure or lower the temperature of the body. Then there is an imbalance of the parameters of the body.
The organism spends energy and its resources for adaptation to new outer parameters. As the information resource of the organism is limited, the lack of it starts to adapt to the real environment. Thus, people have reduced adaptive capacity, they more mistaken, reduces the quality of decisions, sit down body systems (immune, endocrine, nervous, etc.).
If the amplitude (energy-information) of the signal has not changed, then perhaps the impact would be minimal (perceived background), but the compressor turns on, then off....
Ie the human body is forced to adapt to "changing" realities.
КАТАЛОГ wrote:IN the system adapter "LAD" no power supplies or any fields.
In this thin films formed special structure, which provides the coordination structures and the structure of electrical device (phone, computer, TV, etc.).
The organism stops wasting its resources (both energy and information) to the processing of excess is not necessary for the life of the information. The liberated resource is used by a person for restoration of their information system.

Sincerely, MAG.no<

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Wed Dec 28, 2011 19:20

MAG.no it's possible of course. By the way, thought that perhaps it would be effective to glue frets on a Wi-Fi router, the radiation is very inhomogeneous (discrete coded infa), the frequency as the microwave, the coverage area of the whole apartment neighbors.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Wed Dec 28, 2011 20:01

hastI guess MAG.no already answered in great detail :wink: fully agree with him! :)

cibercop

Post by cibercop » Sat Jan 21, 2012 16:07

It seems to me that each person has a different susceptibility to radiation... but I have it seems particularly aggravated some sort .. :roll: ,
When I first bought the computer (it was extremely long) immediately felt very wrong, like the ears of someone squeezing... fatigue, malaise... well it is very spetsificheskoi condition , it is difficult to describe - when long sit at the computer.
So, since then, tried every possible way we can reduce this detrimental to the impact of computer... , first of all I found out (by displacement) that monitors me almost not felt, they make me feel sick (I only had LCD monitors), but the system blocks is a very effect ! The amazing thing about this little who wrote (now the truth began to appear information about them http://gamma7.m-l-m.info/zashhita-ot-el ... ompjutera/) Mainly write about the monitors CRT (but they're rarer), or write about radiation from mobile phone (but most radiation from them during a conversation, but how many are we talking about... and in the standby radiation is less ... http://mirsovetov.ru/a/hi-tech/cellular ... ation.html ) .About the system blocks of the computer as it is writing a little, but radiating frequency of the processor is now often 3 GHz (more than microwave or a phone!), and we often sit for them for days and days...
))) for their defence have tried many things : the pyramids are different (shungite etc.), cylinders of the Pharaoh - these things must have some sort of protection, but not so big to feel it,, then put on the system unit - inomoderator Octopus http://clubkit.ru/osminog.php the result was better, well, feel 60-70 percent eliminated a negative from a computer...,, I recently put "Lad" - well, I'm happy, at 80 percent - 90 probably cleaning, though something still remains... put one Way inside the computer closer to the processor, and the second Fret on the body... :D<

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:47

But if LAD to stick on the extention cord, it will affect devices that are included in it? The issue arose in connection with the purchase of the aquarium, there's all sorts of small devices, and will stand near the crib of the child.

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Sun Jan 22, 2012 13:38

CPU frequency is now 3 GHz often (more than microwave or a phone!), and we often sit for them for days and days...
Well, considering that the system unit is typically in a metal housing, and the processor power only a few watts (the power of the radiation is even smaller) , this radiation can be neglected. Anyway, the main thing is helping you. :ay

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Jan 22, 2012 19:57

Тяфа wrote:But if LAD to stick on the extention cord, it will affect devices that are included in it? The issue arose in connection with the purchase of the aquarium, there's all sorts of small devices, and will stand near the crib of the child.
Better stick the LAD on the aquarium itself. Then the matching effect of LADA will be implemented for all of the appliances installed on the aquarium.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Jan 22, 2012 20:12

Хаст wrote:
CPU frequency is now 3 GHz often (more than microwave or a phone!), and we often sit for them for days and days...
Well, considering that the system unit is typically in a metal housing, and the processor power only a few watts (the power of the radiation is even smaller) , this radiation can be neglected. Anyway, the main thing is helping you. :ay
It is generally believed that if the radiation power is low, then the harm from this radiation is negligible. However, it is not considered that the organism is extremely sensitive to electromagnetic radiation and reacts to radiation even at very low capacities. In the Rostov unconstituti Biophysics laboratory of the cancer professors Garkavi and Cihlarova was used to study the effects of such low-power radiation. They found that the effect depends on radiation power and its spatial and temporal characteristics (i.e., structure) and the adaptive capacity of the organism.
Therefore, the system adapter LAD will coordinate the structure of the radiation of man and the source of the EMP is not providing a significant action on the amplitude characteristics. This makes increasing the adaptive capacity of man in relation to man-made radiation.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Mon Jan 23, 2012 15:30

ASDthank you! Will do so :) Oh also, for the Frets to go :?

АТМАН

Post by АТМАН » Mon Jan 23, 2012 21:18

ASDGood day!Where better to place smoothly on a laptop?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Jan 23, 2012 23:27

АТМАН wrote:ASDGood day!Where better to place smoothly on a laptop?
If thin, it is better above the screen on top of the bar. If the FRET with a plastic protection, outside on the cover.

СтАвР

Post by СтАвР » Tue Jan 24, 2012 22:50

and I'm stuck on the side of the monitor, at the bottom, what does it change?
LAD with plastic protection

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:05

СтАвР wrote:and I'm stuck on the side of the monitor, at the bottom, what does it change?
LAD with plastic protection
The principal will not change anything. If you do not interfere with closing the lid of the laptop, also fine.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sat Feb 04, 2012 15:37

АСД wrote:LAD Better stick to the aquarium itself. Then the matching effect of LADA will be implemented for all of the appliances installed on the aquarium.
Not like some priborchiki works, plants rod! Fish happy swim! All super! :D

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:14

Greetings, Sergey Dinovich! I want to thank You for developing your products. When used Lada I have seen the effectiveness of this technology, the product is on the PC case. Feel the legs less hits, but the tablet in 3G mode such effect does not feel the radiation. Attached even two, although the bad effects diminished, but not enough. I ask You to consider the specifics of the devices cellular communication and to develop in the future in the Way bigger.

Well, plenty of you "Brothers in mind"

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Mar 11, 2012 13:56

Акела wrote:Greetings, Sergey Dinovich! I want to thank You for developing your products. When used Lada I have seen the effectiveness of this technology, the product is on the PC case. Feel the legs less hits, but the tablet in 3G mode such effect does not feel the radiation. Attached even two, although the bad effects diminished, but not enough. I ask You to consider the specifics of the devices cellular communication and to develop in the future in the Way bigger.

Thanks for the feedback! Try to complement the Way the tablet stickers OBVIOUSLY.

Дизо

Post by Дизо » Sun Mar 11, 2012 15:22

Put the sticker under the battery of cell phone and conventional radio. It is normal for the adapter WAY?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Mar 11, 2012 18:14

Дизо wrote:Put the sticker under the battery of cell phone and conventional radio. It is normal for the adapter WAY?
OK!

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Mar 15, 2012 18:30

АСД wrote:
Акела wrote:Greetings, Sergey Dinovich! I want to thank You for developing your products. When used Lada I have seen the effectiveness of this technology, the product is on the PC case. Feel the legs less hits, but the tablet in 3G mode such effect does not feel the radiation. Attached even two, although the bad effects diminished, but not enough. I ask You to consider the specifics of the devices cellular communication and to develop in the future in the Way bigger.

Thanks for the feedback! Try to complement the Way the tablet stickers OBVIOUSLY.
Right, so much better, although in fairness I'm talking about "naklejki" he guessed. And got your answer, products your a very serious thing. Especially if applied to this awareness. Dream about S. gold to buy!
Last edited by Акела on Wed May 29, 2013 14:59, edited 1 time in total.