LAD

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
LAD

Post by Guest » Mon May 25, 2009 14:49

Who yuzaet WAY? Help?
I understand that the WAY this is the same room, just cheaper. :?
Very confused description of Lada.
"to increase the safe use of mobile phones" ie and so safe to use, and Fret will become even safer. :roll:

"using the personal system adapter "LAD" household appliances acquires a unique quality"
ie you need to buy the microwave and sit next to her to get these unique qualities? :shock: :(

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon May 25, 2009 21:21

[quote="Guest"]so you should buy the microwave and sit next to her to get these unique qualities?

nope... you stick your hand with the mode in the microwave to cut it on the defrost mode and wait for the unique qualities of a trample like a herd of mammoths :) :) :) :)

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Tue May 26, 2009 3:16

не логинится wrote:Maybe more for thrills Ekonorm to shove in the ass?
At the same time and the exhaust will decrease.
Good suretec for horoshego of sureal... 8) :lol:

CBB

Post by CBB » Tue May 26, 2009 8:59

here you go , another "miracle" of scientific thought :)

http://www.aqvadisk.ru/
Maybe even for thrills Ekonorm to shove in the ass?
how unusual! :oops: what you svetlicos use? :lol:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue May 26, 2009 11:26

CBB wrote:here you go , another "miracle" of scientific thought :)

http://www.aqvadisk.ru/
Maybe even for thrills Ekonorm to shove in the ass?
how unusual! :oops: what you svetlicos use? :lol:
By the way, in vain laugh. Aquaticum are more than six months. The water is really different (better, smoother, sweeter) to taste, pour filtered Aquaphor. The difference between the filtered and filtered after Aquatica felt. Moreover, the pouring into such water of other liquids (fertilizer for watering flowers, juice packages, etc.), the formation of flakes and precipitates, which plain water does not occur. Here :)

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Tue May 26, 2009 11:33

Did the parlor With will not replace this drive for efficiency? )

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue May 26, 2009 11:43

Александр79 wrote:did the parlor With will not replace this drive for efficiency? )
No idea to be honest, will replace or not replace, but water after the Chamber is also excellent. :) at home I have these things a lot and have something to compare. By the way, the meat in the stairwell chose the water room,by the way, not the usual filtered.

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Tue May 26, 2009 14:27

Dimas

A shungite pyramid do you have?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue May 26, 2009 17:10

awaken
no

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Wed May 27, 2009 0:14

I bought it today. :)
as a result of regular use of shungite pyramids aligns the energy body is recharged and strengthened his aura. Under the influence of shungite pyramid is reduced nervousness, delirium, normal sleep, and in a state of activity - increases efficiency, tone. Shungite pyramid helps to reduce headaches, reduces vertebral and rheumatic pain, improves emotional state.
And already felt its effect. About the tone - it's true. Fatigue do not feel any.

And what if to break the MOOD? Isn't it shungite plate? :?

АСД
Разработчик

Re: LAD

Post by АСД » Wed May 27, 2009 0:35

Anonymous wrote:Who uses WAY? Help?
I understand that the WAY this is the same room, just cheaper. :?
Very confused description of Lada.
"to increase the safe use of mobile phones" ie and so safe to use, and Fret will become even safer. :roll:

"using the personal system adapter "LAD" household appliances acquires a unique quality"
ie you need to buy the microwave and sit next to her to get these unique qualities? :shock: :(
LAD is not the Svetlitsa-Super. The main purpose of the Lada - harmonize the structure of the electromagnetic fields of the person and household appliances.
As a review I want to give opinion Tinguely Elena from Krivoy Rog. Tel. mob.+380672701027.
"I had a strong inflammation of the trigeminal nerve. Saw pain, but the pain only slightly was silent. I'm on the phone Lad and I noticed that when I was talking in my ear from inflammation, it becomes easier. Initially, I thought a coincidence. But then in the night with severe pain decided to just put the phone has gradually become easier and easier and easier and I fell asleep with the phone on the ear. And after that I was regularly applied to the ear phone Mode to full recovery."

This opinion cannot be regarded as a call to treat inflammation of the Fret. I think that in this particular case, the inflammation was caused by a conflict elektromagnitnykh structures. So the Lad helped. But the Svetlitsa-Super she did not take the pain away (she was Elena). About the Svetlitsa-Super Elena other positive observations. (lead them in another forum).

Гость

Post by Гость » Fri May 29, 2009 1:55

And yet, the question about the number of possible perekleivanie LAD and remains open. In the branch "customer Reviews" I have already asked this question, but the all-powerful Dimas was zastignet by surprise. Of Windows simply - put and well, moving is not going anywhere, but fret a little harder... changing appliances, phones, Yes, and want to the thread to another instrument glue. If you know the set and officially confirmed the number of perekleivanie, then it is possible to predict how many cell you can change and monitors. :)
Yes, and in General, what are the capabilities of
adhesive surface? The window also... only once and then the spur or in five years when you change the housing to unstick be?
Zhdems. While I Twist in the bag for a Scotch on the tele hangs, and the window for repairs on the wall...here's the infamous picture... but as it seems, the effect is very noticeable and strange when a few days ago, accidentally taking the bag in hand, I felt a surge of strength, now sometimes applied to the body for 20-30 minutes as the parlor, and the effect of the Windows is not enough, as more than a chamber... sometimes I think maybe on the box, glue is not worth it? And another question - thinking. If I understand correctly, the efficiency of the Windows in the "installation" on the window is higher than on the wall, for example? Even though she is op a strong thing,(but maybe that's just subjective observation) Effect more, because the specifics of it - structuring of the luminous flux and the wall correspondingly weaker stream at once? Or, in any case, on the window it should work better than the body? Or she structureswith light at the entrance, and a powerful effect is simply due to the close location of the body(absorbent structure)? or here also involved some coordination structures? (as with the mode, just on a different level) :roll:

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jun 01, 2009 19:34

:lol: :lol: :o
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Mon Jun 01, 2009 19:39, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jun 01, 2009 19:36

Гость wrote:And another question - thinking. If I understand correctly, the efficiency of the Windows in the "installation" on the window is higher than on the wall, for example? Even though she is op a strong thing,(but maybe that's just subjective observation) Effect more, because the specifics of it - structuring of the luminous flux and the wall correspondingly weaker stream at once? Or, in any case, on the window it should work better than the body? Or she structureswith light at the entrance, and a powerful effect is simply due to the close location of the body(absorbent structure)? or here also involved some coordination structures? (as with the mode, just on a different level)

Most likely it structures all the incoming noise and emission and still something incoming :) converting it all in comfort

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 25, 2009 23:15

This situation - at work, a shitload of equipment - computers, servers, communications, the building is loaded with technology on most do not play =)
But still have significant time provode in the server room - a shielded room full of running servers.
What would you recommend in this situation? The building is pasted with stickers I can't understand :D

Even in normal everyday situations - such as urban apartment - the main E. m radiation, and the constant comes from the wiring, especially if it goes around the room.
Metro - noise E. m radiation with microwave.

How to be? To glue the generators of the train? =)

Mobilny phone, especially if you use it moderately, not the worst (but most publicized. something like swine flu =)) thing in our life, if viewed from the side of E. M. effects

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:38

As I understand only need one adapter to the monitor,ideally, also on the box you can put "Svetlitsa-Windows"...
And a Chamber-With a pocket (ideally another LAD on the phone) will be enough to vzaimodeistvie with the outside world. :)

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Fri Jun 26, 2009 15:54

But if LAD to stick on the phone and put it closer to the monitor, that WAY once set up the phone, and the monitor will not work? Even if the phone is off? Or remove the panel from the phone together with the Mode or the panel to put for example on television?

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 26, 2009 18:11

And you can just TWIST in the pocket to carry anywhere, not pasting, and at night hung over the bed? Or Svetlitsa-With in the pocket will replace all this?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Jun 30, 2009 14:10

Гость wrote:And still a question about the number of possible perekleivanie LAD and remains open. ...If you know the set and officially confirmed the number of perekleivanie, then it is possible to predict how many cell you can change and monitors. :)
If I understand correctly, the efficiency of the Windows in the "installation" on the window is higher than on the wall, for example? Even though she is op a strong thing,(but maybe that's just subjective observation) Effect more, because the specifics of it - structuring of the luminous flux and the wall correspondingly weaker stream at once? Or, in any case, on the window it should work better than the body? Or she structureswith light at the entrance, and a powerful effect is simply due to the close location of the body(absorbent structure)? or here also involved some coordination structures? (as with the mode, just on a different level) :roll:
For Lada is not provided perekleivanie, if You paste an adhesive layer of the Lada. Quite difficult to peel without damaging the working layer. Although some people make. So better stick on top of the transparent tape if you plan to perekleivat. It turns out not very aesthetically pleasing, but practical. The same can be said about the Parlor-Window.

Svetlitsa-Windows works on the spatial structure, in concert with the man. Of course, if you bring to yourself, it's noticeable. But it is better to hang on a window, then fit all the space of the room (within 20 meters). You can on the wall, although there is, as You note, the flow is weaker (I think at times, as the proportion of the optical component in the light output is not very big, unless reinforced concrete).

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Tue Jun 30, 2009 14:18

Of course, ideally all electrical devices should be pasted Frets. It is also clear that practically it is not possible. So you can porekomendovat the following set: Svetlitsa-Super in your pocket, Lad on the phone and on the monitor of a working computer. It is also desirable that the Parlor Windows in the room with work space.

To attach the Phone Mode to the monitor is also possible, but the effectiveness of such solutions is much lower.

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Sat Aug 22, 2009 15:26

LAD is a powerful thing. Or are they together with the Chamber With increased. This deep relaxation with me has never happened. In the evening on the street as if in a lucid dream plunged. :?

ИВ

Post by ИВ » Sat Sep 05, 2009 19:36

ASD
What do You think, do I need to glue frets on mindmachine?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:11

ИВ wrote:ASD
What do You think, do I need to glue frets on mindmachine?
If we consider mindmachine the electrical device, then you need. But stick Frets on all electrical devices around us not as expensive. So you have to choose the most harmful and they are glue. As far as the structure of the field mindmachine has an effect on the structure of a person does not know.
However, there is another consideration. Since the action mindmachine on multilateral human, the sticker Lada may have some synergistic effects enhance the action of most mindmachine. It would be interesting to try.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:37

've been connected to AKADO... until you have tuned the decoder to the TV - 3 hours... the whole family sucks... some family members just lost consciousness - so much headache and popped... then I just remembered about the fact that a good idea to buy the Lad or the parlor window... and then a lot of different harmful radiation... and we with it live... :wiz :wiz :wiz

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 17:42

Tuner AKADO Hellish thing! Afraid of her! More than 1 times a day to the console do not touch, and even Lucene take it at all! Ideally, the tuner should be walled up in a concrete sarcophagus with a wall thickness not less than half a meter!
In General, watching television is harmful! From this appear in the mind ideas like Yours!