LAD

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Телец

Post by Телец » Fri Sep 25, 2009 22:21

Hello, who both secures FOOTING on a cell phone? If a sticky layer of Lada, it will not peel off without damage if you change your phone, tape top - ugly, and uncomfortable, sticks out like a "button".
Question ASD: perhaps you can make WAY thinner to be able to not only stick it to the phone, but put it inside the phone. And it turns out the correct thing, but inconvenient.

Берт

Post by Берт » Fri Sep 25, 2009 23:34

Taurus
I stuck a band-aid ;)
Would be thinner - it would be possible to glue to the battery (to be seen).

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 13:06

не логинится wrote:Maybe more for thrills Ekonorm to shove in the ass?
At the same time and the exhaust will decrease.
Гость wrote:.e. need to buy microwave and sit next to her to get these unique qualities?
Идущая вперед wrote:nope... to put his hand with the mode in the microwave
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 13:09

АСД wrote:But then the night with severe pain decided to just make phone
Strange decision!

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 13:12

Гость wrote:Zhdems. While I Twist in the bag for a Scotch on the tele hanging
Along the way Tinguely Elena from Krivoy Rog to go? Want in front of the TV and enjoy and ears to treat? :)

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 09, 2010 19:17

And I'm with Fret can stay in front of computer or TV for up to 5 hours (usually go to bed in 2-3 hours) and on the trail. day feel standards. as usual.
But no Fret if you could do something on the trail. the day after hangover. :)
Good LAD showed themselves on the street (even if the phone is off even if the phone is not at all :) ) MODE enhances the Room that's for sure. When you take it with you - that's OK too. - such a stable, calm state, no emotions. bursts cat. rarely, but sometimes can happen. This dive starts in a relaxed contemplative state.

awaken

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 09, 2010 20:21

I would like to know, Lad, as specified in the description of the individual device, terminating the emission from a device with a specific person. Thus, we can assume that it is used in conjunction with the individual again devices, such as mobile, PDA, etc. But the description says about the TV, etc., but they can use other people. Any of them as a Way to reconcile? With the nearest? And maybe Twist an individual while being in an individual pants pocket and is ready to coordinate the emission of say a TV at all with all the people in the room, regardless of their own characteristics. And another thing, it is not clear how far there is a coordination between the appliances fixed thereto Fret and man, and does it matter the power of the technology itself ( eg. etc. the manufacturers specify for their products, limited to 10 kW ) :oops:

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Jan 10, 2010 23:11

Anonymous wrote:I would Like to know, Lad, as specified in the description of the individual device, terminating the emission from a device with a specific person. Thus, we can assume that it is used in conjunction with the individual again devices, such as mobile, PDA, etc. But the description says about the TV, etc., but they can use other people. Any of them as a Way to reconcile? With the nearest? And maybe Twist an individual while being in an individual pants pocket and is ready to coordinate the emission of say a TV at all with all the people in the room, regardless of their own characteristics. And another thing, it is not clear how far there is a coordination between the appliances fixed thereto Fret and man, and does it matter the power of the technology itself ( eg. etc. the manufacturers specify for their products, limited to 10 kW ) :oops:
Consistent no radiation, and the emission structure. And the structure of the radiation of man is the same for all people, from the point of view of structural interactions at the level of e/m fields. So distance plays no role. Power technology's real impact. Power limit of 10 kW is for Lada. In the future will include in the description.

Магирани

Post by Магирани » Tue Jan 19, 2010 20:50

ASD

Here's a thought to purchase WAY for their wireless headphones. They consist of a base and of headphones (like a wireless mouse for the PC). But here's the problem, where to attach the sticker? :roll:
The fact that these headphones I spend 2-3 hours a day, and in the left "ear" (damn, what to call something??? speaker) there are 2 batteries A4. Thought came to mind several ways:
1. To position the label inside dynamics, where vstavlena batteries
2. Can be pasted on the outer side dynamics
3. Or to stick WAY to the base?

ADS, can a LAD be installed inside the speaker? No one will notice and they will not ask you any questions. Or better need the light to fall?
Very confused :roll: :?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Jan 20, 2010 14:56

Магирани wrote:ASD

Here's a thought to purchase WAY for their wireless headphones. They consist of a base and of headphones (like a wireless mouse for the PC). But here's the problem, where to attach the sticker? :roll:
The fact that these headphones I spend 2-3 hours a day, and in the left "ear" (damn, what to call something??? speaker) there are 2 batteries A4. Thought came to mind several ways:
1. To position the label inside dynamics, where vstavlena batteries
2. Can be pasted on the outer side dynamics
3. Or to stick WAY to the base?

ADS, can a LAD be installed inside the speaker? No one will notice and they will not ask you any questions. Or better need the light to fall?
Very confused :roll: :?
Can and inside dynamics. Although we are better, to asking all sorts of questions :)

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 28, 2010 17:05

For several months I have seen is:
WAY stick tape to the TV (from the TV comes from a strong El\MAG radiation) for 2-3 hours. All the rest of the WAY glued to the monitor.
When the LAD returned to the place (to the monitor) on the screen see the distortion (such sometimes during magnetic storms). These distortions pass through the 3 days.
A week later LAD glued to the TV - then return it to the monitor again for 3 days on the screen appear distorted.

awaken

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Jun 18, 2011 18:19

About the dangers of mobile phone radiation have found online material:
http://hi-tech.mail.ru/news/misc/mobiln ... t_rak.html

Again, all the arguments on this subject are reduced to the power level. It is not that any radiation is modulated and carries information on which the body also reacts strongly. Therefore, the contradictory results of the studies and no conclusive evaluation of the damage phones.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Jun 19, 2011 0:35

More material about the dangers of mobile phones http://health.mail.ru/news/ru/76924/

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:33

And your sex life is affected by electronics?
http://hi-tech.mail.ru/news/misc/tehnik ... denie.html

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Jul 03, 2011 0:46

docanre

Re: LAD

Post by docanre » Wed Nov 16, 2011 20:22

Hello ! I have a question for ASD: workplace is near (8m) from magnetic resonance imaging. What would You suggest as protection from radiation? as well with him running the transformer which is cooled constantly noisy air conditioning. Daily being on duty -hell.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:48

And if the fridge gluing, it is better inside or outside? Inside, it seems to me, and even the contents of the refrigerator beneficial effect should.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Nov 17, 2011 16:24

docanre wrote:Hello ! I have a question for ASD: workplace is near (8m) from magnetic resonance imaging. What would You suggest as protection from radiation? as well with him running the transformer which is cooled constantly noisy air conditioning. Daily being on duty -hell.
Our products do not protect. They ensure the harmonization of the structures of human and various objects, removing, thus, the conflict interaction.
In this case, advise the LAD on the device with which you work directly (monitor). For a total compensation of harmful factors recommend Svetlitsa Super in the pocket and the Parlor - Window for room.
One Lada for such factors will not be enough.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Nov 17, 2011 16:28

Русалка wrote:And if the fridge gluing, it is better inside or outside? Inside, it seems to me, and even the contents of the refrigerator beneficial effect should.
If you apply LAD for refrigerator, it's better outside on the door or on the other side, which appeal to man.
For products it is better to place inside the Svetlitsa - Super. The quality of the products improves.

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Tue Dec 06, 2011 20:25

Yesterday, the LAD attached to the rear of the refrigerator, her sleeping child (well, not for himself, of course a fridge :? in the room, but it turns out that the refrigerator opposite the crib), so slept badly and wept several times. Why can this be? Why did you cry to explain really can not, I have still a little :oops:

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:24

Тяфа wrote:Yesterday attached SMOOTHLY to the rear of the refrigerator, her sleeping child (well, not for himself, of course a fridge :? in the room, but it turns out that the refrigerator opposite the crib), so slept badly and wept several times. Why can this be? Why did you cry to explain really can not, I have still a little :oops:
I wouldn't draw conclusions on one night ))) Maybe his tummy hurt, and You immediately panic ;)

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:50

Yeah, never been, don't know how it became calmer child, but I stopped worrying because of the location of his crib! :D

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:53

Please tell me, in the case of the computer is much better to mount on the monitor or the system unit? :roll:

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:30

Better and on the system unit and monitor the action, "the second LAD as a gift" is not over....
Ольга_С wrote:special PROMOTION!!!
17 Nov 2011 at January 14, 2012 when you purchase one Svetlitsa Lad the second item You get in gift.
Two Chamber "Lad" at a price of 1760 RUB.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Тяфа

Post by Тяфа » Wed Dec 28, 2011 14:25

MAG.nowell what better way is understandable, but if you choose where? :) About action remember, but on the gift plans :?