The key to the parlor

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
ТОРТ
The key to the parlor

Post by ТОРТ » Thu May 21, 2009 13:23

Hello friends! Long searched, but nothing found on this topic. bc how Svetlitsa is complemented by key?

Анна-Виктория

Post by Анна-Виктория » Thu May 21, 2009 13:46

Good day!
You probably meant "Svetlitsa-Blaga"?
This is the only thing which is key. :wink:
Last edited by Анна-Виктория on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:33, edited 2 times in total.

ТОРТ

Post by ТОРТ » Thu May 21, 2009 19:21

Yes, I mean GOOD. Interesting to know: is there somewhere more information about it?

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri May 22, 2009 2:06

ТОРТ wrote: it is Interesting to know: is there somewhere more information about it?
To learn about the key, you need to go to the tavern to climb into an empty jug and when you go in ASD, greico and ominously whisper:
- Unlock the mystery!
- Unlock the mystery!
- The secret Golden key!
bi :? :)

Анна-Виктория

Post by Анна-Виктория » Fri May 22, 2009 10:21

Logik
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Clever!!!

Анна-Виктория

Post by Анна-Виктория » Fri May 22, 2009 10:34

ТОРТ wrote:Yes, I mean GOOD. Interesting to know: is there somewhere more information about it?
Yes have ASD!

But also you can help in this matter.
When buying a GOOD for you, so to speak, connected in a common structure, which focused on the perception of a certain kind of energy (because that money is also energy, but thick enough).
There are three types of Chamber Benefits:
1. Svetlitsa Blaga
2. Svetlitsa Blaga Gold
3. Svetlitsa Blaga Brilliant

The difference between them is in their cost and in the amount of Benefits that you would expect to get... But small detail the transition between SAKE and for GOLD can be done with keys.

Key this is the code name. Each key has a certain value. When you purchase a key - increase volume dimensions of the person for obtaining various benefits, i.e., the amount of BENEFITS that you can get increases!!!

Svetlitsa BLAGA and keys to external forms in the form of a plastic card. GOOD can wear the lace on the body or where You want, and the keys, according to ASD, can be stored separately from the drawing rooms GOOD!

Have questions or something is not clear please email, happy to answer!
Last edited by Анна-Виктория on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:42, edited 2 times in total.

Идущая вперед

Post by Идущая вперед » Fri May 22, 2009 14:05

Anna Victoria
direct pyramid what it turns out... MMM.
the type of the coin out with it and good on you right tumbled down specifically....
Emelya lay on the stove and it wood do come and the stove fit....

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri May 22, 2009 14:11

While we do not plan to start selling the keys. At least until the occurrence of such the needs of our customers. While I myself don't really understand how much we need these keys.

Анна-Виктория

Post by Анна-Виктория » Fri May 22, 2009 14:59

Going forward
You have not correctly understood!
Svetlitsa Blaga does not give that right now the money rain from the sky.
As the events develop: suddenly, there are people who can make sensible suggestions or some new kind of earnings. You suddenly begin to stop turning a blind eye to certain things that happen or don't happen next to that!

Ie start with certain energy (as they say in the movie "the Secret" you need three components: 1. desire, 2. the response of the Universe, 3. compliance). So Svetlitsa it is correspondence!!!

For me personally, now there is a strong desire to change their lives radically (work, relationships, etc...) ... but still don't know how!!!
Last edited by Анна-Виктория on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:39, edited 2 times in total.

ТОРТ

Post by ТОРТ » Sat May 23, 2009 18:22

It is an artifact!!! +10 luck bi

ТОРТ

Post by ТОРТ » Sat May 23, 2009 18:28

By the way, luck is explained scientifically. This is when the human biofield coincides with the biofield of the earth. Like so :roll: it turns out that this thing really increases the luck.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat May 23, 2009 20:41

This is when the human biofield coincides with the biofield of the earth.
Interesting!and have a reference?

ТОРТ

Post by ТОРТ » Sat May 23, 2009 23:14

Mlyn... I'm very interested, but in the net anything about it could not find. This information I heard 2 years ago, at the Institute from the teacher on the acoustic oscillations and waves in one of his lectures. Definitely stuck in my head the phrase"when the aura of the earth coincides with the human biofield". I can't even imagine where my lecturer got such information... but I do not know(I transferred to the specialty etc.) :)
But the Aura is,as I understand it, the human biofield. The only thing that can make hypothesis... sounds good. :ay
Could ASD something to add about this, if you reach the top :?
Last edited by ТОРТ on Sat May 23, 2009 23:27, edited 1 time in total.

ТОРТ

Post by ТОРТ » Sat May 23, 2009 23:20

By the way, that's exactly the point :lol:

What is luck really.
At age 4 success is not to pee in his pants.
At age 12 success is having friends.
At age 16 success is having a driver's license.
At age 20 success is having sex.
At age 30 success is having a lot of money.
At age 40 success is to have a good family.
50 years fortune is to have a lot of money.
At age 60 success is having sex.
At age 70 success is having a driver's license.
At 80 success is having friends.
90 years of success is not to pee in his pants.

Анна-Виктория

Post by Анна-Виктория » Sun May 24, 2009 1:57

ТОРТ wrote: Mlyn...

But the Aura is, as I understand it, the human biofield. The only thing that can make hypothesis... sounds good. :ay
:?
the human Biofield - it's not just his aura .... that's for sure!!!
Everyone knows that the earth, man has a certain frequency of its vibrations! The usual frequency of vibration of the Earth is 7.8 Hz(was before)... the frequency of vibration of prayer in any language... And just like in humans, the vibration frequency or lower or higher... depending on the various factors that influence it! Here is the discrepancy between the bio-field!
And one more thing the last few years the frequency of vibration of the Earth is rapidly increasing, and the frequency of vibration remains unchanged. Make your own conclusions... :)
Last edited by Анна-Виктория on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:39, edited 2 times in total.

ТОРТ

Post by ТОРТ » Sun May 24, 2009 11:47

Анна-Виктория wrote:And one more thing the last few years the frequency of vibration of the Earth is rapidly increase, and chatot of vibrations of the person remains unchanged. Make your own conclusions...
Everything is logical. The vibration frequency of the Earth will reach such a limit that there will be a global failure. Disaster. The end of the world.!!
But thank God that by that time all the inhabitants of the planet MARS, will Svetlitsa good 100-th generation. In homes and on the streets (in the newly created atmosphere)everywhere, will STAND bioenegetics compensatory pathogenic action. By the time people need to learn how to use these new technologies to their advantage :wiz

Бука

Post by Бука » Sun May 24, 2009 12:27

Gee! And I thought Kumanovska frequency of 7.8 Hertz. As it turned out, a gazillion times more.
And in General, I'm wary of phrases like "everybody knows...".
Go up to someone on the street and ask what is the frequency of oscillation of the Earth? I must say: 7800000000 Hertz.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun May 24, 2009 13:43

Beech,
Well, I think, all nine zeros made a mistake! It happens to everyone!:)
There still was the phrase:
Анна-Виктория wrote:frequency of vibration of prayer in any language exactly...
I just do not understand what it is and how it is possible to write being of sound mind and memory.
ТОРТ wrote:it's logical. The vibration frequency of the Earth will reach such a limit that there will be a global failure. Disaster. The end of the world.!!

But thank God that by that time all the inhabitants of the planet MARS, will Svetlitsa good 100-th generation. In homes and on the streets (in the newly created atmosphere)everywhere, will STAND bioenegetics compensatory pathogenic action. By the time people need to learn how to use these new technologies to their advantage
I would like this grass...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun May 24, 2009 18:05

Everyone knows that the earth, man has a certain frequency of its vibrations! The usual frequency of vibration of the Earth Is 7.8 GHz(was before)... the frequency of vibration of prayer in any language exactly...

Anna Victoria

This is what's got
:)

ТОРТ

Post by ТОРТ » Sun May 24, 2009 18:20

Логик wrote:I would like this grass...
8)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 24, 2009 18:42

Well, che pounced on deushku? Thinks she positively... :o
However, for the umpteenth time meet with this duck - about changing the natural frequencies of the earth's ionosphere, and can't find the roots (who still scored?)... :?

Анна-Виктория

Post by Анна-Виктория » Sun May 24, 2009 22:43

I accept criticism!
And I apologize for not accuracy of 7.8 Hz... sometimes a little mistake!!!

Andrey Patrushev :aa thanks for the support!!!
Last edited by Анна-Виктория on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:40, edited 2 times in total.

Анна-Виктория

Post by Анна-Виктория » Sun May 24, 2009 23:13

Андрей Патрушев wrote: However, here again meet with this duck - about changing the natural frequencies of the earth's ionosphere, and can't find the roots (who still scored?)... :?
NOT have the habit of talking about things without documentary evidence!!!

Information about change of frequency of the vibrations of the earth met in many sources! But more specifically can refer to a single author "Vladimir Dubkovskiy - widely known in Russia and beyond practitioner and theorist of network marketing." In his book "MLM - the point of no return", summarized the research of various scientists and information from many sources!!!
A quote from this book "However, the frequency began to increase: in 1994 -8,6 Hz, 1999, and 11.2 Hz, 2000 - 12.2 Hz, in November 2003 - 13 Hz. the frequency of the noise is the vibration frequency energy-informational field of the Earth (Universal E. the Mystery of the Great pyramids and the Sphinx revealed). ", "No less important is the fact that the human brain in a healthy state pulsates with the frequency of 7.83 Hz. In the 50-ies of XX century it was proved that the intensity of the resonance (frequency) Schumann had a direct impact on the higher nervous activity of man and his intellectual abilities.
Man is primarily a complex electromagnetic system, so the frequency of the Schumann can rightly be called the tuning fork of life , and any changes in "sound" immediately affect the functioning of the human brain
"

And the grass do not eat, and so on "fail"!!! :lol: :roll:
Last edited by Анна-Виктория on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:42, edited 2 times in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon May 25, 2009 0:46

Anna Victoria
Well... I wouldn't trust this information, especially since different compilators of MLM. At least it's not a scientific fact (the change of the resonance), although this information I do a lot where they met. Now, for some reason, very popular in certain circles to dramatize this and a number of other fatal episodes relating to the our planet and time in which we live. While I agree that certain facts make you think.
PS About widely known Dubrovsky't heard sorry...Is that who came to see Masha... :wink:
Interesting:
After numerous studies and trials have been accurately determined frequency of the Schumann resonance — of 7.83 Hz. Due to wave processes, the plasma inside the earth is most clearly observed peaks at frequencies around 8, 14, 20, 26, 32 Hz. At higher frequencies the resonances are presented on the website of the Tomsk geophysical laboratory, is the critical frequency . For the basic, lowest frequency, variations are possible within the 7-11 Hz, but for the most part during the day the variation of the resonant frequency typically is in the range of ±(0,1-0,2) Hz. The spectral density of the fluctuations is 0.1 mV/m and usually lasts about 0.3-3 seconds. often up to 30 sec.

The intensity of resonance oscillations and their frequency depend

* the time of day. At night, the amplitude of the resonant waves is less in 5-10 times, because of the speed reduction of water consumption is OK , reducing mutual velocity loops OK.
* the time of year. In the summer months (may to August) (in the Northern hemisphere) frequency of the resonances increase[2];In the South (February-March)
* the location on the globe. Waves of Schumann is most clearly pronounced near the world's hotbeds of thunder: Africa, South America, Indonesia, India(where loops of unidirectional water flow in OK). In the polar regions of amplitude peaks at these frequencies is not so pronounced(minimum current component of the electric field vector E) At the poles of maximum intensity vector of the magnetic field H ,the vector E is minimal at the equator the contrary.
* from solar activity. During magnetic storms, their intensity increases by 15 %.There are cases of excitation frequencies in 12500Гц that corresponds to movement of the earth's core at a depth of 3.6 km from the centre of the earth's core.
* the speed of water flow in the OK(ocean conveyor)
* moon phases
* periods of solar activity(SA)

In contrast look at the same problem :) :) :) :) :(

....For a long time this frequency was equal to 7.8 Hz and was so stable that the military has set up on their devices.
However, the frequency of the noise gradually began to grow:
1994 - 8,6 Hz
1999 - 11,2 Hz
2000 - 12 Hz
2001 - 12.2 Hz
2002 - 12,4 Hz
the beginning of 2003 is 12.6 Hz
July 2003 - 12,89 Hz
and on 13 November 2003, it reached to 13.0 Hz.
So now the average Schumann frequency has reached the frequency of the beta rhythm of the brain. Frequency 8 (sleep), 14.1 (awake), 20.3 and 24.6 Hz - rhythms of the brain.[/b]
Interestingly, while scientists have not come to mind that fluctuations in space and fluctuations in the human brain - it can be one and the same? The same fluctuations?
So. Where did you get this material there is a detailed description of further events. The frequency will continue to grow. Our low vibration rise to vibrations of the Subtle world. The convergence of the worlds. Called differently, but there is a Quantum transition, or the so-called transition to a higher Orbital, or even write the ascension of the Earth. The frequency of the noise is the pulse of the Earth. Simultaneously, it raises our frequency. Pumping is the physical world of energy. For anyone who is not aware and does not think everything is expressed in headache (in people with low development especially). Massive headaches are energetic character and, in this case, you do not want to drink painkillers, which reduce the effect. For people who realize it in a conscious work to increase your own vibrations, as conscious work not so painful and much more efficient. The convergence of worlds and a further increase vibration and lead to quantum transition. The physical world will disappear, and the person goes into energy form of existence. The eternal existence. This will be our return to God. In the small world of Ascended masters and Earth team (representatives in the incarnation 144 thousand chosen, one for each pyramid of the Earth and the energy channel) is preparing the process. When that will not write. Everywhere they say that time is not this - get ready. I tried to relate the events described from the AI. It seems to me that it is Reaching the Spatial Fire that changes us.
I don't know how do you like that - only Lichnoe opinion.

Sincerely,
Employee.

8) 8) 8)
The first part of the text from Wikipedia, the second from a forum dedicated to Agni yoga. (http://forum.roerich.info/showthread.php?t=1701)<

Анна-Виктория

Post by Анна-Виктория » Mon May 25, 2009 1:15

Dimas

Maybe You're right! But there is no smoke without fire. :wink: