Svetlitsa - Ekonorm - clearing space car

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 16:26

Карил wrote:Zipper
So that's just nonsense... And the article in the magazine "Behind the wheel", and the images in the GDV camera? That is, you think magazine "Behind the wheel" lied about the test in its "Volga"? And at the same time lied to all the people which the room have experienced, including me.

You have communicated on the site, read other people's posts before throwing such accusations.
The magazine "Behind the wheel" to tell a Lie could 100%. Such promotional articles everywhere!

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 16:26

Dimas wrote:Ekonorm Bought my dad's gift today, look what Yes as...
Text me detail please! Especially the fuel consumption!

Жека3000

Re: Ekonorm

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 16:34

Анна-Виктория wrote: I'm not going to talk about reducing emissions, I just don't know (no measuring instruments)... but I think it's true!
Well do not say! Exhaust emissions are measured in gasoline engines, diesel gas analyzer will show "0,0"

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Sep 30, 2009 17:24

Measured the consumption on the computer but it I can't say,as I go now on different roads.Average consumption is now 18.3 liters per hundred,was before 19.0
Will try later on the same tracks.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 20:13

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Measured the consumption on the computer but it I can't say,as I go now on different roads.Average consumption is now 18.3 liters per hundred,was before 19.0
Will try later on the same tracks.
18.3 a hundred :shock: You Have A Hammer?

MVN

Post by MVN » Wed Sep 30, 2009 20:56

:o
Last edited by MVN on Fri Jun 04, 2010 17:47, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Sep 30, 2009 23:15

I have infinity,they both eat,especially if your pedal Stoke.

АСД
Разработчик

Re: Ekonorm

Post by АСД » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:29

Жека3000 wrote:
Анна-Виктория wrote: I'm not going to talk about reducing emissions, I just don't know (no measuring instruments)... but I think it's true!
Well do not say! Exhaust emissions are measured in gasoline engines, diesel gas analyzer will show "0,0"
Diesel smoke is measured. Ekonorm reduce this figure. Checked.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 15:43

Andrey Kabanov
How do You work Ekonorm? Managed to test? There are some objective changes in the car? The decrease in expense or can pickup?(although infinity and so the pickups enough).

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Oct 08, 2009 17:30

I now drive mostly on the highway,there is a consumption of 16 litres,compare when you start in the city,but in November only.On Tuesday I go on holiday.Car new again,it is fine.
On a motorcycle it can be noted that the holes in which you can pass are formed at the right time.Almost stopping only at a red light. :)

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 17:38

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Car new again
And ekonorm is valid only for old cars? Resistance of distorted structures do not choose to act.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Oct 08, 2009 17:48

I meant that there are no problems with the car whatsoever.If everything is working ,to determine the effect of difficult.When you press on the gas pedal and see the car receding in the rear view mirror,fly did not :)

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 17:50

Андрей Кабанков wrote:When pressing on the gas pedal and see the car receding in the rear view mirror
Well, of course! Infinity! :)
Interesting is an objective measure - fuel consumption!

слон

Post by слон » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:56

Afraid if ekonorm cold temperatures. Nothing happen if you constantly are swings, or pick him out of the car?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:10

слон wrote:Afraid if ekonorm cold temperatures. Nothing happen if you constantly are swings, or pick him out of the car?
If You keep Ekonorm in the car, then nothing will happen, as Ekonorm not afraid of negative temperatures. If Ekonorm glued to the gas tank, we recommend the join processing sealant around the perimeter as there is opasnosti penetration into the place of gluing, the moisture freezing can tear Ekonorm.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:37

Few reviews. Only 2 on this forum, and it is not unambiguous. It would be more but still positive, would have taken. Tried candles Bugaets - no effect, although it is piously believed in them and wanted to sell.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Nov 17, 2009 13:40

Anonymous wrote:Few reviews. Only 2 on this forum, and it is not unambiguous. It would be more but still positive, would have taken. Tried candles Bugaets - no effect, although it is piously believed in them and wanted to sell.
My father goes with Economou 4 October. 2 days later he flew several details,with the grip something,and he was forced to carry out repairs,now runs great,by the way,the fuel consumption is according to him dropped to 18 percent, he traveled to Bryansk Affairs and resets the counter to check.(the initial fuel consumption was higher until melted parts)

Сержэ

Post by Сержэ » Tue Nov 17, 2009 15:06

Me too, when I started to use Ekonorm, after some hours went by and the clutch and gearbox.
And all this happened 2 hours a night when I was driving home, near the promenade. Spent the night in the car - it was September - but it was warm in the car inadvertently found a pair of light jackets (starting the car was impossible - so the stove fell away).

Now running normally, flow Pro to say anything concrete can't feel like the same, but the car is rolling a little faster.

Мамонт

Post by Мамонт » Tue Nov 17, 2009 15:49

Anyone interested to save fuel, buy better oil is good. Also feel that the machine "faster rolling". When I wife in the car began to fill with the "adult" oil consumption instantly (immediately after pouring) decreased by half a litre! And braking the engine was the machine too much worse :) We are talking about so-called economy oils based on esters. I recommend Motul Eco-nergy 5w-30 if the engine allows it to pour.I have in the new Outback (automatic, permanent all-wheel drive) consumption is 9 liters in the summer, 10 in winter in the city. My wife is 6.5 liter, automatic, 1.5 ml. All my buddies who have tried to point out this effect. The only problem is the oil viscosity is low and can increase consumption on older engines.

Хэ-ник

Another opinion about the use of "Economos and

Post by Хэ-ник » Fri Dec 18, 2009 23:22

Anonymous wrote:Interesting to hear from HYE-nick his impressions from years of use of the Parlor and Economou.
- the question of the subject "On the advertising materials for "Parlor"

Yes, the story here is quite interesting and instructive.
in 1998, I finally found the strength to part with his car "IZH-Kombi" in 1992, which, I confess, I drank a lot of blood and even more siphoned off funds, although it was purchased by me brand new, directly from factory. Suspension and drivetrain of this "vehicle" was done very badly and in 4 years of operation, and very gentle (only pavement without riding in the winter) I had twice(!) to change the gearbox, to replace more than once all the shock absorbers, ball joints and front springs, and even the front beam, so as it turned out, what exactly from-for it (factory defect beam was "sweep", as people say: "helicopter")at speeds above 80 km/h the front wheels started to dance "shimmy" by smashing everything else. In General, somehow repaired and sold, good for a view of the machine was good as new.
A bit added to the proceeds from the sale of the Property, and bought "the Zhiguli" VAZ 2106, also 1992 release. This machine seemed just perfection! Drove 120 km/h without any problem (at Those speeds above 90 it seemed to me deadly) and ate only 7-7,5 liters of gasoline per 100 km.
However, I could not pass inspection due to high co content in the exhaust. At the service station the mechanic told me that nothing can be done - it is necessary to say, to buy a new carb, as a "screw" (I'm not good at these things, and therefore can't say what it is) twisted to the limit and reduce the co content with this carb is not possible.
Time was difficult, "poslediplomnoe", the Bank where I worked, ordered "to live long", and buy a new carb I was Oh as a reluctance – machine-that went!
Then my brother offered me to use the "Economos" (it was called somehow differently, it seems "Raduga", though – I don't remember), who kindly gave me to pass inspection.
The effect was just stunning! The measurements showed that the co content is consistent with the almost "Euro-3", although if such a standard is not in Russia was not. In General, the mountain air, not exhaust !
But that's not all. Just then, in the summer of 1999, I often went, on the lake. Seliger, where before the default time to purchase a "bare" area, with a view to put a summer house (built it in 2007!) So, the distance to this area from my house is 400 km That is the round-trip turns out to 800km. I was happily surprised that the first trip to Seliger to me is more than enough for ONE full tank of gasoline – i.e. "begging" to return home – not on fire! This meant that the tank was left for at least another 5L of petrol. Now naked calculation: 45 liters of petrol (nominal fuel tank Lada – 44л), 800 km, it turns out – 5,625 litres / 100 km! And when you consider that 5 liters remained?.. Just – fantastic.
Needless to say that the "pill" I am a brother and have not returned, and only patted him on the shoulder, a kind, brotherly...
Now I have Korean "Hyundai Tucson" and Ekonorm is still working, although the effect is modest – instead of 9-10l 100km the machine began to eat 8-8,5 litres, but, frankly, very carefully, at optimal regime (2200-2500 revs of the engine per minute) I have not tested it. The machine is powerful and keeps quiet on the highway 120-130 km/h, while the "economy mode" is only 80-90.
And the front Room is another story.
"The parlor," I also gave my bro at the end of 2002(not that "the rich Pinocchio", but just very kind and understanding someone else's trouble man), who bought them from two pieces, referring to me, poor. I then frankly misery: a year as could not find a worthy work and unworthy morally could not afford it.
So, I wore this "Chamber" in the inside pocket of his jacket, and to be honest had forgotten about her, as suddenly, after about six months calling me old College friend and offers a job – Yes some! – content Manager in the largest cellular phone company with an initial salary of $1500! A-DANCE-DO! After a year I got $3000...
Oh, and one more thing. When I suddenly found a long lost Style in my jacket pocket, so said my wife a suggestion that, perhaps, it is because the Room my business is doing better. My wife asked me to bring her anything I find in the "Parlor" on the Internet, and when I brought it, she simply took it from me and now puts on her water we all drink. It's hard to tell for the rest of the family (I have three kids), but I am here for the fourth year do not know what "aggravation of ulcer of the stomach" something happened with me in previous years with an enviable regularity: in the spring (March April) and autumn (November-December).
Such are the cases.

Oh! How many dashed!
Nadot, perhaps, place it in a separate thread in the forum...<

Ларин Иван

Post by Ларин Иван » Fri Jul 16, 2010 23:38

Would like to know whether there is any machinery in active use "Ekonorma"?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Jul 17, 2010 21:28

Ларин Иван wrote:would Like to know whether there is any machinery in active use "Ekonorma"?
Of course there is. As the work Ekonorma based on the interaction of structures, you can work out a different simulation model of the structural relations. As an example, you can take a Bold technique on the transaction front Room over the road http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php ... start=1225
Believe that Economou this technique will be more effective. Though of course one should not neglect the individual setting on a particular product LIK.

I do not want to formalizability creative work of each user. Invent their technology, share them on the forum. We will also share. But there are techniques difficult to describe. One of them connecting themselves with the purpose of the trip with the help of Ekonorma. Gives the effect of saving time for the trip about 2 times. Try to persuade people to apply to share with the forum my impressions.

Ларин Иван

Post by Ларин Иван » Sun Jul 18, 2010 18:35

АСД wrote:as an example, you can take a Bold technique on the transaction front Room over the road
Thank you.
АСД wrote:don't want to formalizability creative work of each user.
I just want to know, at least approximately, how to use it. For example, enhanced protection from other road users, a security system against theft, wear and repair parts.
And most importantly, will it be spent personal energy. And then, for example, the engine will be like new to work, and I get sick.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:30

Ларин Иван wrote:I Just want to know, at least approximately, how to use it. For example, enhanced protection from other road users, a security system against theft, wear and repair parts.
And most importantly, will it be spent personal energy. And then, for example, the engine will be like new to work, and I get sick.
Once again I want to emphasize that our product doesn't protect you. The ideology of protection includes the gap information channel with the threat. It even helps you better cope with the negative factors, but decreases the adaptive capacity of human and lowers the quality of decisions, since this channel is not useful information.
Products LIK restore the structural relationships of the object with the surrounding world. It is a completely different ideologies, fundamentally different from the ideology of protection. Restoration of connectivity allows you to be more adaptable and more accurate and resistant to unfavorable factors. In this ideology it is impossible to worsen the condition of the system, although there may be some transitional processes, which remove previously formed man of the local instability. The transition period is usually short(from several hours to several days). For example, in the car there is a weak link in the form of the faulty part or system. Although fault has not yet become evident, the threat exists. Ekonorm will create conditions for the early manifestations, and biscotasing (fault will manifest itself without accidents and victims). This may manifest itself in the human condition, in the presence of accumulated high stresses.
Personal energy when interacting with products LIK is not consumed. On the contrary, there are reserves of personal energy, as disappear many empty loss. This is evident from observations of long trends in people's auras when using the product LIK (aura usually increases).

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:10

Now drive almost one suburban routes with a uniform workload,the opportunity to assess the impact of ekonorma on fuel consumption.
Here are the figures for average consumption for the last two months without ekonorma.

Put ekonorm under the rug.
In a month I will unsubscribe.