Svetlitsa - Ekonorm - clearing space car

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
м-р Фримэн
Re: Ekonorm

Post by м-р Фримэн » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:20

Ростислав wrote:buy new - let the person buying is also touching the perfection)))
especially that new one with a bit of good in the structure
So it is in the Svetlitsa-super, piece goods, and ekonorm, as I understand it, last year was not changed

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Apr 28, 2013 17:00

м-р Фримэн wrote:is it Possible on the new machine to use ekonorm, who was a year old car or better to buy a new card?
Can. But it is better to buy a new one.
Ростислав wrote:buy new - let the person buying is also touching the perfection)))
especially that new one with a bit of good in the structure
We release new versions of all products approximately every six months. However, we cannot say that the Ekonorma bit of Good in the structure. Rather, the new versions of the Good and Ekonorma have a common structure, which increase the dimensionality of their characteristics.

м-р Фримэн

Post by м-р Фримэн » Mon Apr 29, 2013 16:31

АСД wrote:is Possible. But it is better to buy a new one.
New I already bought the SS, and the old ekonorm put under the back seat above the tank about text up so it is possible? A new ehkonorm in the visor...

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 13:22

Since the installation ekonorma the engine became softer, consumption fell by at least 1l ( from 12.5 to 11.5-11). Has improved, significantly, the perception of the vehicle. A friend of mine set himself too - he's no change watching, his diesel, I have petrol. I took 2 months ( I felt changes in a week), but from a friend 1 month.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Jul 12, 2013 21:48

Евген412 wrote:Since the installation ekonorma the engine became softer, consumption fell by at least 1l ( from 12.5 to 11.5-11). Has improved, significantly, the perception of the vehicle. A friend of mine set himself too - he's no change watching, his diesel, I have petrol. I took 2 months ( I felt changes in a week), but from a friend 1 month.
Notice work products LIK not everyone is capable of. And the cars have their own characteristics. Chief among them - the settings of the computer. They can be so that changes from ekonorma computer is trying to eliminate.
However, the main change is the increase in driving safety still remains. Security is also increased primarily from improved driver perception of the road environment, reducing stress and improving adequacy. But these features work Ekonorma to see is not so easy. The lack of disaster is not perceived. After all, accidents are not eliminated completely, reduced the likelihood of their occurrence and severity. The reliability of the car increased, but the repair and care still periodically need to do.
In this and the difficulty of implementing such devices in life. One driver to observe such properties is quite difficult. And to conduct extensive tests on a large array of cars nobody wants (an additional burden on staff - setting, monitoring, accounting, etc.). Although we have applied to different insurance firms, because they can get extra profit from the use of our devices.

Кимили

Post by Кимили » Fri Jul 12, 2013 22:18

Евген412, use. the device is working. works powerfully.
when consciousness is active - times more powerful.
(or feel the operation thereof more clearly). or... both:)

but the choice is always the operator( in the sense: to believe or not to believe).

Гуга

Post by Гуга » Fri Oct 25, 2013 19:14

Well, I bought a couple of different svetlicic.
Put yesterday close to Baku ekonorm.
Figure more goes on 11.0/11.1 liters
Let's see what and how

Гуга

Post by Гуга » Fri Nov 01, 2013 23:29

Was organized a week after installation
Put winter tires
Friend bashed up the dash Mashiny, although that for many years drove without any accident.
Popadalovo a cost of 370$ without recourse to insurance, would otherwise be a pitchfork))
The flow rate is still 11.1

Манстер

Post by Манстер » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:36

After payment and delivery, "Ekonorma", from the store to my hands, took 7 days.
Other products of this shop in the delivery are from 12 to 30 days. (tested at least 5 times)
Conclude with laying the optimal route "Ekonorm" to cope.

Гуга

Post by Гуга » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:17

Гуга wrote:Well, I bought a couple of different svetlicic.
Let's see what and how
Well, that held a month for nazyvaemoi of sunstroke
The indicator is the same: 11.1 l/100
The technique is not lying.
Here you rozovyi fog and beautiful phrase...))

ВикторРусс

Post by ВикторРусс » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:42

Cheto big expense, but the car did not try to change?
Or in extreme cases, turntable rotate

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Nov 27, 2013 17:13

Гуга wrote:
Гуга wrote:Well, I bought a couple of different svetlicic.
Let's see what and how
Well, that held a month for nazyvaemoi of sunstroke
The indicator is the same: 11.1 l/100
The technique is not lying.
Here you rozovyi fog and beautiful phrase...))
Dispel the mist. Results for fuel economy is quite difficult to fix, as the number of vehicles on-Board computers are set up so that trying to compensate for the Ekonorma. For the manifestation of the effect of reducing the fuel consumption necessary to do the reconfiguration of computers. Hardly anyone will do it.
In addition, the concept of "closer to Baku" is quite vague. It is necessary to glue directly under the tank.

Better move Ekonorm on the visor above the windshield. There he provides the maximum effect for improving the security.

Гуга

Post by Гуга » Wed Nov 27, 2013 23:58

Fog is not only not vanished,but has become even thicker.
In the description of the product is: 5% -20%
The installation described, the condition "under the tank" was not.
I bought for fuel economy.
Conclusion: the product with svoei zadachei failed

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:57

I use SS and SB... but the phrase "as the number of vehicles on-Board computers are set up so that trying to compensate for the Ekonorma" somewhat "disappointing"... computer manufacturers for cars already know about the existence of ekonorma? moreover in a certain number of cars?...

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Thu Nov 28, 2013 13:20

АСД wrote:Better move Ekonorm on the visor above the windshield. There he provides the maximum effect for improving the security.
I was there and I drive)))

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Mar 26, 2015 20:09

Sergei Dinovich, Hello! Purchased "Ekonorm" the other day, on the card from the back side says "Good", it's probably a new modification of working structure could clarify what its new features?
Thank you in advance!

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:30

Akela Now with all new cards ,and not for the first month there is a sign .All new Room with updated structures , enhanced and improved respectively, the change in the world. Because I think.
Sergei Dinovich will explain better.

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:55

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Now on all new cards
Even on the card the Mirror of ISIS? Thank you.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Mar 27, 2015 13:33

bofara wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Now on all new cards
Even on the card the Mirror of ISIS? Thank you.
No , until the Mirror of ISIS there is no such sign.

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Fri Mar 27, 2015 16:20

If the price of ehkonorm has not changed..there is nothing new there is not added..still the same old characteristics preserved..))) And the design and inscriptions are subject to change and for free..

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Mar 27, 2015 19:24

And You are a pessimist... :)

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Fri Mar 27, 2015 19:45

Most likely a realist..Everything in life is relative, we want Ekonorm has brought us security, and savings, plus different Good..ASD have said that each room their destinations, but they complement each other..It cannot all at once give You..this created a different room.. :ap

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Mar 27, 2015 21:45

The rain explanation of ASD regarding the good-deeds and Ekonorma, I am sure that in the void to mold the word "Good" he won't.

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Fri Mar 27, 2015 23:05

Probably research Ekonorma, something showed up..what inspired you to write the word "Benefit"!!!

Элина

Post by Элина » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:55

Good time of day!
The day before yesterday received his Ekonorm. Report back:)
For yourself a year used the Svetlitsa Super, the positive effect of happy - even the daughter taught "to be treated the magic card" mother-in-law shooting pain in the lower back, in General, everything is OK.
Do yourself a BJ 1.0, the effects were also positive, in particular ustakanilsya events in the right direction, and equilibrium of emotions.

So, Ekonorm... that day when I got him the parcel, we planned a trip to go behind the wheel I had, I thought once to try out this parlor. The trip was suddenly cancelled:) which is also sent to the action ekonorma - apparently, that day was not "my" road.
Remembering that someone Ekonorm helped to repair the laptop, I put under my laptop ekonorm, as expected, the picture downwards.
Today I have a new laptop plow faster, because my husband is "suddenly" remembered yesterday that there are ways of accelerating the technology by creating a drive for the push-off registry there and type something.
Well, today I bought the same drive as yourself, and improving your work there:)))

Today (yesterday, because I write at night, and already 24 threw) himself ekonorm finally put in the car.
Oh yeah.
another addition to improve the laptop, since the appearance of the cards went some, as here, expressed as "event pieces" - sornykh a few unpleasant moments, as if talking in loud tones that revealed some of my personal flaws of the individual.
When the card is just under the laptop were the events were related to me.
And when my family went with Economou under the visor of the driver (where the sun visor because I needed the first of all security) - half-day "event-bounce" the entire family was. But in the end all ended well, strained razbolelis, by the way, safely, and faster than expected.

And yet, despite the fact that I actively move, and physically forceful actions did the night tired and fell asleep, I petrosemolo, and eventually the whole dream was a coward. Sit and share their experiences.

Guys, a chamber work! you're the best! :ay
------
while writing, remember!
Yesterday, the first day with Economou driving - from mother-in-law heard the phrase "I filled the whole tank, today we travel so much and still a lot of gasoline, strange." Holy shit! I'm not even planning to save fuel, and it and this works fine.

And you know what.
after analyzing branch Ekonorma, and my results will tell you - Yes, very much depends on the effect of human perception. we with her mother in law fully embrace and believe in the front Room, since we both generally sensitive to energies and, in particular, saw Svetlitsa super in action specific. So, we have all the wonderful effects on the first day found myself. All thinking depends. The skeptics can relax:)))<