Svetlitsa - Ekonorm - clearing space car

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Aug 02, 2010 21:23

While we drove 500 km with Economou,half of the city.
Consumption dropped by 1 litre to 15.1
After a month of uncertainty because of the traffic smoothed out,it will be possible to speak more precisely.

Дмитрий В.

Post by Дмитрий В. » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:30

My review after a month of use:

Ekonorm I put under the seat.
At first it was harder to drive, much sugar. There was a feeling a feeling of space around. Ie if the machine goes next, then before it you see in the mirror, I can feel it. Sometimes anticipate the actions of motorists. That sometimes helps to make a specific action (slow down, Rev).
Maybe even from an accident saved if I cut I more adequately react.

The measurements did not. Generally happy with purchase.

Ларин Иван

Post by Ларин Иван » Sat Jan 29, 2011 22:54

I decided to write my review.
The story Economou started when I took back to the dealership a used Chinese "stool" BYD Flyer. So that day, when I was about to go remove it from the register and for the first time put "Ekonorm", it did not start :shock: . It really helped to take it even faster and easier :D .

Then in the summer I was given a "swallow"2106 1996 release. So 2 review of traffic safety (Usually in such cases, I think so, other motorists are waiting for the cops, call the insurance and guess where they looked and what I was thinking :roll: )

the First case: I decided to turn around, the road is wide, but on the other side's parked cars. I turned around smartly, and something possessed me to slow down a bit :oops: And correctly. Still a little bit and rammed'd parked Moskvich. And a small shallow scratch on the paint. What I was thinking so dramatically accelerating on the turn, I can't say :oops:

Second case: Rode around the yard looking for a place to Park. Saw the car drove off, decided to climb. For this we had to skip the car and I at the T-intersection was the reverse pass in the lane. And once again, all famously did in a big way in the dark snowy yard. Well, sort of slid, missed the car. I looked in the left mirror (when reverse moving, did not even look!!!! :oops: ) and was horrified: 5-10 cm from the side of my parked Ford, and I went along it meter :shock: :shock: :shock:

In General, when recovered from the shock, a little happy saving money and nerves.

Довольный

Post by Довольный » Thu Feb 17, 2011 22:24

Андрей Кабанков wrote:While we drove 500 km with Economou,half of the city.
Consumption dropped by 1 litre to 15.1
After a month of uncertainty because of the traffic smoothed out,it will be possible to speak more precisely.
Can share the results in the end?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Feb 17, 2011 22:42

In the end we have consumption is now 15.1.
Taking into account that in the summer the main traffic is the suburbs,and now the city is a very good result.
I took ekonorm in Costa Rica,there was not clear to me still,I fill a full tank of the new machine Hundai Santa Fe .Arrow fuel level in the tank rested to the maximum position,I drove 220 miles and she stayed in the same position,and only then started moving down.I thought the problem with the fuel sensor,but no,then everything worked normally.I then drove this car 2500 miles and everything worked as usual.I have other artifacts.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:18

After shifted ekonorm in the area of fuel tank fuel consumption has decreased to a level of 14.3 liters.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:50

we have Basil (on the basis of his experiments, which gave consistently the same result) have the impression that it is economically and physically effective is probably to keep in the car with two ekonorma. One for work with the operator, i.e. the driver. And the second one above the tank - this extra liter or so will clearly pay off. I remember in the old days, some companies did infostructure for gluing to the tank. Directly into the wall. Ekonorm clearly stronger performance impact and a lot more harmonious ( I then gluing the pieces went on the car in terms of events is not needed, the device manufacturer do not remember) ), but the improvement of the effectiveness(not overall properties ekonorma, namely gasoline) when it is over the tank is clear.
In this case, perhaps outside of the tank, the savings comes from the invisible to the changes of the driver. It sometimes gives a striking picture (I had such experience more than once, on the track, shifts when two drivers go far), and the location on the tank has a direct impact on fuel.
For this reason, the Basil, the effect is noticeable primarily over the tank, because the greatest daily distance it is on the highway in cruise mode control at a fixed speed with minimum braking and acceleration. But I can see the result.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Jul 03, 2011 18:08

Михаил_ wrote:we have a Basil (on the basis of his experiments, which gave consistently the same result) have the impression that it is economically and physically effective is probably to keep in the car with two ekonorma. One for work with the operator, i.e. the driver. And the second one above the tank - this extra liter or so will clearly pay off. I remember in the old days, some companies did infostructure for gluing to the tank. Directly into the wall.
We also recommend two EKONORMA. One for savings, to establish under the tank or near the tank. The second is for driving safetyto install on the sun visor on the driver side. Location (to modify the card) with the text up under the raised visor.
If there is only one EKONORM then interim option under the driver's seat. It's like a compromise between the choice of saving or security.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Jul 03, 2011 19:47

Mdaa...
And I already put your ekonorm in the slot in the back of the seat near the tank so that it doesn't pull out.
Given the fact that the consumption of little interest to me (although today it has fallen to 13.8 ) ,I should not put it there.
I hope ASD will appreciate my experimentation and presents me a second :) .

вега

Re: Ekonorm

Post by вега » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:51

Happened to me recently, a small emergency. The cat knocked over the flower vase and water flooded the laptop Apple. Good thing he was off. For three days I dried. Then turned on. It turned out that everything works, but the battery is fully discharged and not charging. I worked on it a few days, all right, Yes, periodically cut down at the most inopportune moment, probably from the inrush current. I decided to repair it and took it to the authorised service centre. For diagnosis took more than a thousand rubles and two days later the verdict - it is necessary to change the motherboard. And this is almost 35000. I took it without repair.
I remembered that he had seen at the presentation of ASD the story of the Belarusian TV and it said that during the filming of the story they broke the video camera. ASD put on camera Ekonorm and after 20 minutes wear.
I decided to do the same with her laptop. Put under it Ekonorm. And now after 2 weeks noticed that he ceased to be knocked out. Cut the power and the computer turned off. That is, the battery charges again.
Given the cost of ekonorma achieve savings of more than 30,000 rubles.
However Svetlitsa Blaga I, too, have :) Maybe she helped too.
Here is the unexpected use of Ekonorma. He goes not just for the cars is good, but other equipment is also beneficial.

кросби

Post by кросби » Sat Apr 21, 2012 17:05

Clarify amp.:we put ekonorm under the driver's seat drawing the down the text is directed to the driver and as he wrote of ASD under the hood text side up,then the picture directed to the driver,and the active structure ekonorma aimed for the windshield,not the driver?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat Apr 21, 2012 18:57

кросби wrote:Clear amps.:we put ekonorm under the driver's seat drawing the down the text is directed to the driver and as he wrote of ASD under the hood text side up,then the picture directed to the driver,and the active structure ekonorma aimed for the windshield,not the driver?
Important here is the orientation relative to the car, not relative to the driver. So it is always drawing down and the text up. Although the visor sometimes changes direction, but it is temporary. Most often it is in the raised position, not descended.

кросби

Post by кросби » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:53

Sergei Dinovich thank you for responded so quickly.Almost three years ago my wife and I simultaneously got behind the wheel(we got the nine in good condition).In it I put ekonorm under the driver's seat(by the way Svetlitsa super I put on for the whole family).Two people with zero got the most comfortable driving car,and the wife with the response and strategy on the road there is a small problem,now nearly three years not a single scratch!I understand that anything can happen(don't live in a vacuum),but the fact remains.Now we bought a new car and I ordered a second ekonorm(to reduce fuel consumption).Tell amp.if I'm not going to glue under the gas tank,and will hook over the neck of the tank,will the effect and how to Orient the pattern or text to Baku?Can leave first ehkonorm under the seat or in the visor more effective?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Apr 22, 2012 13:11

кросби wrote:Sergei Dinovich thank you for responded so quickly.Almost three years ago my wife and I simultaneously got behind the wheel(we got the nine in good condition).In it I put ekonorm under the driver's seat(by the way Svetlitsa super I put on for the whole family).Two people with zero got the most comfortable driving car,and the wife with the response and strategy on the road there is a small problem,now nearly three years not a single scratch!I understand that anything can happen(don't live in a vacuum),but the fact remains.Now we bought a new car and I ordered a second ekonorm(to reduce fuel consumption).Tell amp.if I'm not going to glue under the gas tank,and will hook over the neck of the tank,will the effect and how to Orient the pattern or text to Baku?Can leave first ehkonorm under the seat or in the visor more effective?
It would be better to save Clit from the bottom to the tank. But for these purposes more suitable version in the form of a washer. Card (as it turned out) not frost resistant and for two or three years is cracking from the frost. If you don't want klite, put card closer to the tank inside the machine. And the second place on the visor.

кросби

Post by кросби » Wed Apr 25, 2012 20:23

Is it necessary to contact the machine and ekonorma(on the floor under the seat,on the visor)?I ekonorm attached to the first aid kit under the driver's seat.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Apr 25, 2012 23:25

кросби wrote:Is it necessary to contact the machine and ekonorma(on the floor under the seat,on the visor)?I ekonorm attached to the first aid kit under the driver's seat.
No, it is not. It is desirable that the orientation would be test up.

кросби

Post by кросби » Sat May 12, 2012 17:53

Hello,tell decrease if properties ekonorma if it is in something to believe(for example roll up in plastic,and then put under the rug)?

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Fri May 18, 2012 1:15

the idea is not

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sat May 19, 2012 2:11

кросби wrote:I decrease if properties ekonorma if it is in something to believe(for example roll up in plastic,and then put under the rug)?
Not decline, just do not understand why? Ekonorm - it is Sanatana in a plastic structure.

кросби

Post by кросби » Wed May 23, 2012 23:56

Just what would the trade look not lost

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Thu May 24, 2012 0:03

Yes, and from moisture that was not sold

владимиррр

Post by владимиррр » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:17

Hello. I have ekonorm in the form of a washer. On one side a small recess with a green sticker, the other pure white, I can place it under the driver's seat of the green label facing up and toward the driver or down to the floor of the car?

м-р Фримэн

Post by м-р Фримэн » Tue Apr 23, 2013 0:30

Hello!
I have a question, I bought a ekonorm for the car which it turned out not very pleasant moments in the biography in terms of accidents. In the service station suggested that machine, just not with the shifter, although the former owner beat his chest and swore that the car accident did not happen, so, the card that lies under the seat in the car for a year, and now from day to day we take a new car from the salon, accordingly, the old will sell. Is it possible on the new machine to use ekonorm, who was a year old car or better to buy a new card?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:09

vladimirrr
And You topic-read it.... This question is in two on the third set. :wink:

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:02

buy a new one - give the person buying is also touching the perfection)))
especially that new one with a bit of good in the structure