Svetlitsa - Ekonorm - clearing space car

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
АСД
Разработчик
Re: Ekonorm

Post by АСД » Sun Jun 21, 2015 23:08

Новенький wrote:If the price of ehkonorm has not changed..there is nothing new there is not added..still the same old characteristics preserved..))) And the design and inscriptions are subject to change and for free..
This is not so. Economy, as all products are constantly updated. The price has not changed, but the stuffing is different. There are a number of effects that can occur in advanced users. For example, moving a zero-transportation. The effect of reducing the time spent on the road. Some users reaches 20-30%.

ИгорьЯ

Post by ИгорьЯ » Sun Jun 21, 2015 23:16

АСД wrote:moving zero-transportation.
What is it, can you tell us more ?

Элина

Post by Элина » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:26

ИгорьЯ wrote:ASD wrote(a):
moving zero-transportation.

Yes, I also wonder. So far the answer is no, and I would like to know. after all, I am new economa go... suddenly transported somewhere unexpectedly.

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:31

Элина wrote:
ИгорьЯ wrote:ASD wrote(a):
moving zero-transportation.

Yes, I also wonder. So far the answer is no, and I would like to know. after all, I am new economa go... suddenly transported somewhere unexpectedly.
... the lifetime of any object or process is the time of his manifestation in reality. If there is no time of life, there is no object. It can exist in the world of structures as complex structures, but that it has manifested in reality, should begin to show a time structure his life time. Quality of life will depend on the quality of structure of time of a life time. If this time is alive, and life is alive and varied, if the time is inanimate, and the life dull and gray. Chamber series 108 streamline the structure of living time life time user and create conditions for the restoration of processes and functions as an organism, and those events in which it participates...

In the system "man - car", effects of "moving" teleport manifest as reduced time for the movement from point a to point B, it's not instantaneous movement. :?
Sounds fantastic and no it is not provable, while the user is not facing facts. How it manifest in your life? The million and more individual, the most important characteristic may be the internal state of peace, concentration, clear understanding of their goals, etc. Under these conditions, the excess "generation own time" may be spent on the effects of "teleportation".
:wiz
Try mentally "Economou" enlighten my path, fill it with your light, while feedback can be considered uverennostiu a sense of tranquility. This is not a guarantee that the "temporary focus" be with You all the time, but I am sure that such modeling will bring such opportunities.
:ap
Personally, I have no car, but tricks eventually are manifested. :oops:<

Элина

Post by Элина » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:27

Акела wrote:Try to mentally "Economou" enlighten my path, fill it with your light, while feedback can be considered uverennostiu a sense of tranquility. This is not a guarantee that the "temporary focus" be with You all the time, but I am sure that such modeling will bring such opportunities.

thanks for the advice! I have tried many times to enlighten your way, but not economos other ways to use it do not even guessed. Next time I will try them, I will unsubscribe, if there are interesting effects:)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Aug 05, 2015 16:16

Элина wrote:enlighten your way
You can also tune into their "lifeline" and enlighten her, but not only.. Moving on /not only their course/ life line it is possible to detect a certain "end" in the future, i.e., the time of death /at this time/ - it is possible to enlighten and thus to extend its life.
It's not my technique, but it works not only with living beings, and objects or situations.

Элина

Post by Элина » Wed Aug 05, 2015 16:48

Ахим wrote:you Can also tune into their "lifeline" and enlighten her, but not only.. Moving on /not only their course/ life line it is possible to detect a certain "end" in the future, i.e., the time of death /at this time/ - it is possible to enlighten and thus to extend its life.
It's not my technique, but it works not only with living beings, and objects or situations.

all this trying for a long time and successfully, thank you.

ЯестьЯ

Post by ЯестьЯ » Sun Apr 02, 2017 13:48

But if Ekonorm to stick it to kotlu individual heating ?interesting saving effect will be?

Дмитрий Т

Post by Дмитрий Т » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:11

It is planned to release Ehkonorm in version 108 or AU.
Or it already is not very encouraging?

АСД
Разработчик

Ekonorm

Post by АСД » Thu Dec 20, 2018 15:16

Дмитрий Т wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:11
It is planned to release Ehkonorm in version 108 or AU.
Or it already is not very encouraging?
Economy Aurum is already available.