Customer reviews of Parlor

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Стэпфорд
Re: customer Reviews of Parlor

Post by Стэпфорд » Wed Mar 16, 2016 23:16

Friends, there is among the owners of the parlor, someone from the experiment in Human Design!?
Interesting experience.

Игоряныч

Post by Игоряныч » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:32

Bought Svetlitsa super in January of this year. As he took the hand felt a surge of energy, I wanted to move and what thread should I do to sleep so all could not all of the tossing and turning, thoughts a bunch. The next day was calmer and more just. Not to say that week two was somehow easier to live with, but that's exactly what began to feel it after 3 weeks I began to podnyat the back of the head. This feeling is hard to explain, no pain no, like when someone yelled much after the head is so tense for a while. So really began in the mind felt some tension, which is amplified with any long thought process for a long time, work has become unbearable, even there were days when the morning began to podnyat head and just had to lay all day and do nothing, because if you work on feeling reached almost to vertigo, very much and kontsentrirovanie in the occipital part.

Began to think what it can be connected. I'm the programmer and, in principle, possible some overload with the head since the head and plowing time, BUT nothing early was not like this, and I note that before there were work projects a lot more and tension was more than a year ago happened the last month it has been sleeping for 3-4 hours and nothing, the head is fine and was no problem at all the head is not aching. In General decided to check the room and removed it. And what do you think, after 2-3 days it became better, and after a week without any problem sleeping.

Here is the Svetlitsa super, super problems she gave me, no sense from her that promise, and problems of the head brought. To here not talking about auras, etc. improves the glow, but why I have this superior aura if I work can't even, about what kind improving the quality of life here they say I do not understand.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:01

Игоряныч wrote:Actually decided to check the room and removed it. And what do you think, after 2-3 days it became better, and after a week without any problem sleeping.
Then tried to use the Parlor?

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:54

Dear ASD. I also went weird. I work with rings Sliema. Unless the ring is not purchased. Very good feel from the powerful burst of energy, happiness, etc. as the rings radiate frequency 144,177,188 merc. But this is not important. Cost me to put on SS, as after 5-6 hours began to fall wild heaviness, tiredness. Can't really walk, waddle like a grandmother.Do not want to do. Only lie down or to sleep. And desires not. And this was repeated 5 times. Had to remove the SS. What could it be? You kind of argued that a chamber with nothing in conflict.You can make such experimentation and to write a report? Horror as interested in everything.

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon Jun 20, 2016 16:30

ММ wrote: You kind of argued that a chamber with nothing in conflict
Svetlitsy are not in conflict, but internal conflict can emerge in consciousness. Well cleaned the Room and it became easier, does that mean problem solved? Just again on the bottom left, need to become reconciled with the idea that each of us has unconscious conflicts in unconscious. And sometimes it is not enough to make an effort to solve it.
But it's easier to look for the cause of their misfortunes out there. Peace to us is what we are inside its structure. az

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue Jun 21, 2016 23:54

Акела wrote:
Svetlitsy are not in conflict, but internal conflict can emerge in consciousness. Well cleaned the Room and it became easier, does that mean problem solved? Just again on the bottom left, need to become reconciled with the idea that each of us has unconscious conflicts in unconscious. And sometimes it is not enough to make an effort to solve it.
But it's easier to look for the cause of their misfortunes out there. Peace to us is what we are inside its structure. az
So the SS I have already 5 years. And I am nothing special with their help and have not achieved.And will be until retirement to wear. 8)

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Wed Jun 22, 2016 13:23

Акела wrote:
Oh, come on think of something. People clearly saw the pattern: there is a parlor - there is fatigue. So with this product should not be combined.
It would not have claimed ASD cannot be absolutely and certainly positive for all people devices. Neither the Parlor nor any other. Can always be any individual response. Even superautomatica mattress, created by professors of orthopedic consultants with the help of NASA computers, anyone, right be uncomfortable to sleep. What can we say about the technologies slabosvyazannykh and little known.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 22, 2016 13:38

Пользователь wrote:
Акела wrote:
Oh, come on think of something. People clearly saw the pattern: there is a parlor - there is fatigue. So with this product should not be combined. It would not have claimed ASD cannot be absolutely and certainly positive for all people devices. Neither the Parlor nor any other. Can always be any individual response. Even superautomatica mattress, created by professors of orthopedic consultants with the help of NASA computers, anyone, right be uncomfortable to sleep. What can we say about technology and intangible subregistries.
Always there can be several possibilities why something is not working. Main , it is not correct set the task - not even the correct affirmation-everything is already down the drain)) Ie trite affirmation :"I Want to be healthy"- as a result of gaining weight person))) And the subconscious mind thinks and what a person grumbles, wanted the same-healthy)))
Another option, of larvae, ( )
The third may be trite religious Egregor can not have what you want. Well, not spelled out in the plans you make it. And many different can be, but only because you allow them this.... and you can't let that happen.
Then won sell http://israel-niti.ru half the world buys and what they are doing wonderful and curious way))) And the prices too, say not small to the thread but for the 500r. And after all the reviews there are positive and aahs and sighs as helped.<

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Wed Jun 22, 2016 13:43

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: Another option of larvae
The third may be trite religious Egregor can not have what you want. Well, not spelled out in the plans you make it.
With these points beabsolutely agree. If you sit any entity or other subtle energy effects available, it is possible though to cover up artifacts and obladatelnitsa purposes, any result will not be. And someone positive changes occur even in simple wearing of the reviews on here enough.
Last edited by Пользователь on Wed Jun 22, 2016 13:53, edited 1 time in total.

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Wed Jun 22, 2016 13:48

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:prices too, say not small to the thread but for the 500r.
Yeah, smells like divorce. Although the Diamond Chamber 108 for 1.7 million (which may entail, all are removed) all are nothing beats 8)

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Wed Jun 22, 2016 14:33

Игоряныч wrote:Bought Svetlitsa super in January of this year. As he took the hand felt a surge of energy, I wanted to move and what thread should I do to sleep so all could not all of the tossing and turning, thoughts a bunch. The next day was calmer and more just. Not to say that week two was somehow easier to live with, but that's exactly what began to feel it after 3 weeks I began to podnyat the back of the head. This feeling is hard to explain, no pain no, like when someone yelled much after the head is so tense for a while. So really began in the mind felt some tension, which is amplified with any long thought process for a long time, work has become unbearable, even there were days when the morning began to podnyat head and just had to lay all day and do nothing, because if you work on feeling reached almost to vertigo, very much and kontsentrirovanie in the occipital part.

Began to think what it can be connected. I'm the programmer and, in principle, possible some overload with the head since the head and plowing time, BUT nothing early was not like this, and I note that before there were work projects a lot more and tension was more than a year ago happened the last month it has been sleeping for 3-4 hours and nothing, the head is fine and was no problem at all the head is not aching. In General decided to check the room and removed it. And what do you think, after 2-3 days it became better, and after a week without any problem sleeping.

Here is the Svetlitsa super, super problems she gave me, no sense from her that promise, and problems of the head brought. To here not talking about auras, etc. improves the glow, but why I have this superior aura if I work can't even, about what kind improving the quality of life here they say I do not understand.
In my opinion the Room is quite powerful and I for example, at night under the pillow the card is not put, as the work deals largely with mental activity and loading head with a Parlor at night it is quite rash I think. But if you have no habit to keep the Room under my pillow, I don't know, can be everything, including the flare<

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:01

Пользователь wrote:Oh, come on think of something. People clearly saw the pattern: there is a parlor - there is fatigue
Well, two-dimensional thinking has always simply and clearly describes complex phenomena.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Jun 27, 2016 19:20

АСД wrote:Igranic wrote(a):
In General decided to check the room and removed it. And what do you think, after 2-3 days it became better, and after a week without any problem sleeping.

I did not wait for the answer to your question. Probably Igranic never tried.
However, his state decided to put the blame on the Parlor. Why is it, not clear. To make any conclusions at one point on the chart is absolutely not possible. During this time, could happen anything, and you can feel the influence of many factors. A person makes a conclusion based on your imagination.
Here is what Richard Nisbett about the experiments:
"Verbal reports are subject to a great amount of distortion and error. In our heads there is no special filing Cabinet where we store their views. Reports to do with anything can change under the influence of the order asked questions, previous questions, random situational stimulus during the response to the question. In other words, the attitude is often built spontaneously and is the result of the influence of many outside factors."
He also gives recommendations how to construct the experiment on myself, to get some objectification https://meduza.io/feature/2016/06/26/ka ... -nad-soboy

Therefore, before to draw conclusions, it is necessary to ask the right question and correctly answer it. Without this the result will be.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Mon Jun 27, 2016 19:57

As an option:

That drinking man was drinking and under the influence of the chamber refused...
began hangover :(

Cleaned the Room and then continued to drink and everybody was good :)

Instead of drinking, for example, the analgesic or other factors. (loss of sensation)

But seriously - maybe just the way the body signals the need to rest.

PS - under to drink meant me :?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Jun 27, 2016 20:42

ММ wrote: I'm working with rings Sliema. Unless the ring is not purchased. Very good feel from the powerful burst of energy, happiness, etc. as the rings radiate frequency 144,177,188 merc. But this is not important. Cost me to put on SS, as after 5-6 hours began to fall wild heaviness, tiredness. Can't really walk, waddle like a grandmother.Do not want to do. Only lie down or to sleep. And desires not. And this was repeated 5 times. Had to remove the SS. What could it be? You kind of argued that a chamber with nothing in conflict.You can make such experimentation and to write a report? Horror as interested in everything.
To feel a powerful surge of energy and have energy different things. I often have to measure the level of energy people with the help of GDV equipment. Repeatedly noticed that the person subjectively feels not very good, but has a high energy level. Sometimes Vice versa. Energy is almost there, but the person feels well. For example: In Klaipeda, I met a woman who was the head of the local Yoga club. At the presentation of the Parlor and work with them she had recorded a good aura. She wanted to measure the aura in the morning, after meditation on the sea, where she goes every day and meditates, feeling, as she becomes well after. In the morning we met and make measurements. If the evening its luminosity was about 20,000, in the morning, after meditation, the luminosity was approximately 5000. That is, it is during meditation connects to some channel and instead of receiving energy, it drains your energy for this channel. Even though subjectively she feels that she got better.
So, to say that after the mental connection to the rings of slim, You have added energy is impossible. It is necessary to measure.
The energy is different. Even in the car recommended to pour gasoline of the same brand and to prevent the use of other brands or diesel fuel instead of gasoline. Why is usually think that energy is derived from mental sources will always be good? You can use this energy will lead to negative results in the long term, despite a subjective good feeling for the first time. All you need frequencies that emit a ring of slim?
Imagine the following situation. Steam train rides and a fireman throws coal into the furnace. He wants to move faster and he tries to add more coal. But he does not know how the driver what lies ahead on the road to destroy the bridge and the train wrecked, when you get there. But there is someone (let's call it a guardian angel) who knows this, as it works over time and can anticipate the situation. However, it cannot explain neither the fireman nor the engineer (they can't hear him). What else can he do? To slow down the train. If the train to slow down, the maintenance crews time to repair the bridge and the crash will be.
The Guardian angel of any man is his Light (Living Light), which ensures its optimum existence, his life, his manifestation as a Creator. Some of this Living Light can be fixed on GDV equipment. Front room help to improve the relationship with this Living Light, to improve the quality and dimensionality of the world. Then begins to walk to a person's information and knowledge about the present and the future, as a possible timeline. Perhaps in this situation, the chamber expressed in MM light in a way that provided the body with the right information and the body he knew how to be, not to exacerbate the possible consequences in the future.
A chamber can still be seen as a kind of diagnostician. Numerous studies have shown that the Chamber can not harm the body. Therefore, any deterioration of the subjective state from the use of the Parlor can be seen as a signal that our own actions are inaccurate and require correction. Sometimes it is necessary to stop and reflect or just wait it out. If this is not done, the body will say STOP and get sick. Our body has its own intelligence of the body and he needs to learn to trust. At the seminars we are working on some of the practices that enhance the intelligence of the body and learn to listen to him.
A chamber with nothing in conflict. They show the trends that is in man. What kind of interference they can remove and add the order in a person's life. However, in some cases, require the intervention of the human to improve their lives.<

ММ

Post by ММ » Mon Jun 27, 2016 23:18

АСД wrote:
ММ wrote: I'm working with rings Sliema. Unless the ring is not purchased. Very good feel from the powerful burst of energy, happiness, etc. as the rings radiate frequency 144,177,188 merc. But this is not important. Cost me to put on SS, as after 5-6 hours began to fall wild heaviness, tiredness. Can't really walk, waddle like a grandmother.Do not want to do. Only lie down or to sleep. And desires not. And this was repeated 5 times. Had to remove the SS. What could it be? You kind of argued that a chamber with nothing in conflict.You can make such experimentation and to write a report? Horror as interested in everything.
To feel a powerful surge of energy and have energy different things. I often have to measure the level of energy people with the help of GDV equipment. Repeatedly noticed that the person subjectively feels not very good, but has a high energy level. Sometimes Vice versa. Energy is almost there, but the person feels well. For example: In Klaipeda, I met a woman who was the head of the local Yoga club. At the presentation of the Parlor and work with them she had recorded a good aura. She wanted to measure the aura in the morning, after meditation on the sea, where she goes every day and meditates, feeling, as she becomes well after. In the morning we met and make measurements. If the evening its luminosity was about 20,000, in the morning, after meditation, the luminosity was approximately 5000. That is, it is during meditation connects to some channel and instead of receiving energy, it drains your energy for this channel. Even though subjectively she feels that she got better.
So, to say that after the mental connection to the rings of slim, You have added energy is impossible. It is necessary to measure.
The energy is different. Even in the car recommended to pour gasoline of the same brand and to prevent the use of other brands or diesel fuel instead of gasoline. Why is usually think that energy is derived from mental sources will always be good? You can use this energy will lead to negative results in the long term, despite a subjective good feeling for the first time. All you need frequencies that emit a ring of slim?
Imagine the following situation. Steam train rides and a fireman throws coal into the furnace. He wants to move faster and he tries to add more coal. But he does not know how the driver what lies ahead on the road to destroy the bridge and the train wrecked, when you get there. But there is someone (let's call it a guardian angel) who knows this, as it works over time and can anticipate the situation. However, it cannot explain neither the fireman nor the engineer (they can't hear him). What else can he do? To slow down the train. If the train to slow down, the maintenance crews time to repair the bridge and the crash will be.
The Guardian angel of any man is his Light (Living Light), which ensures its optimum existence, his life, his manifestation as a Creator. Some of this Living Light can be fixed on GDV equipment. Front room help to improve the relationship with this Living Light, to improve the quality and dimensionality of the world. Then begins to walk to a person's information and knowledge about the present and the future, as a possible timeline. Perhaps in this situation, the chamber expressed in MM light in a way that provided the body with the right information and the body he knew how to be, not to exacerbate the possible consequences in the future.
A chamber can still be seen as a kind of diagnostician. Numerous studies have shown that the Chamber can not harm the body. Therefore, any deterioration of the subjective state from the use of the Parlor can be seen as a signal that our own actions are inaccurate and require correction. Sometimes it is necessary to stop and reflect or just wait it out. If this is not done, the body will say STOP and get sick. Our body has its own intelligence of the body and he needs to learn to trust. At the seminars we are working on some of the practices that enhance the intelligence of the body and learn to listen to him.
A chamber with nothing in conflict. They show the trends that is in man. What kind of interference they can remove and add the order in a person's life. However, in some cases, require the intervention of the human to improve their lives.
However, over the 5 years of hard work with the SS - 2. I have not achieved anything in this life. Even have nothing to boast. 2015 SB 108 working with Joy. also nothing happens. Even elementary work are unable to find. :? And I should be considered an achievement? :oops:<

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Tue Jun 28, 2016 19:56

Good day to all. Bought a chamber roughly 20 days ago, honestly I doubt (and perhaps even doubt). But the fact that they somehow apparently still working. First, very meaningful to me, it kind of began to appreciate their actions - analyze your actions. Became as it is easier to communicate with people, smile on her face, happier and calmer. Many events are going very well. In General a long time to write. Recommend (buy, try and move forward!!!).

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Jun 28, 2016 20:26

unearthlythere is such a thing as inertia. In the broad sense of the concept /inertia of consciousness, the inertia of memory, etc./. It may take a period of time and You sort of, "suddenly feel" that a Chamber does not work as before, "fail", etc.
We have to understand this. And read the instructions to the articles of Parlor /there is almost all is/.
Good luck!

Игоряныч

Post by Игоряныч » Sun Jul 03, 2016 19:29

АСД wrote:
АСД wrote:Igranic wrote(a):
In General decided to check the room and removed it. And what do you think, after 2-3 days it became better, and after a week without any problem sleeping.

I did not wait for the answer to your question. Probably Igranic never tried.
However, his state decided to put the blame on the Parlor. Why is it, not clear. To make any conclusions at one point on the chart is absolutely not possible. During this time, could happen anything, and you can feel the influence of many factors. A person makes a conclusion based on your imagination.
Here is what Richard Nisbett about the experiments:
"Verbal reports are subject to a great amount of distortion and error. In our heads there is no special filing Cabinet where we store their views. Reports to do with anything can change under the influence of the order asked questions, previous questions, random situational stimulus during the response to the question. In other words, the attitude is often built spontaneously and is the result of the influence of many outside factors."
He also gives recommendations how to construct the experiment on myself, to get some objectification https://meduza.io/feature/2016/06/26/ka ... -nad-soboy

Therefore, before to draw conclusions, it is necessary to ask the right question and correctly answer it. Without this the result will be.

Hello, the forum is not signaled on the questions and not answered so accidentally went let think will look that on the new thread and here is footcloth stretched))

The question did, but enjoyed. It was a pity the spent means, and besides, always willing to believe in all this magic shit that this little card will change your life. The result is the same heaviness, tiredness and was said to rattle the back of the head. Card removed and everything is all right again.

about "decided to blame the Svetlitsa" dear comrades, it's called logic here was, but fell why fallen(?), foot tripped on a stone, easy, could it? Well of course because your room has invisible effect and eyes not confirm that gaven state because of the blue card, but then just goes on stage LOGIC. To explore the front room of the mental problems of this sort, after wearing appeared, removed gone problems again took back. Yes Yes Yes of course of course then you now say "even at two points on the graph to make conclusions impossible." I suppose that more points does not suit you, even if by force going to wear it head in the end, the jelly to become you will still defend their crafts.

And about the experiments that you are right)) I do think that we're like bunnies, and you have the experiments, and the wand hit the cage when the conclusions will be incorrect. There captain! Studying the literature and will provide a full report in chart and tables, you format Excel or word?

but I'm not a fool to be your Guinea pig, I'd rather trust the sensations that I actually indicate that this front room except me actually discomfort does nothing.

your stuffing "a Person makes a conclusion based on your imagination" from the drain goes, the same thing can be said about you, that you based on your imagination convince people that your artifact is helping them, because you have the picture of the glow more and there is nothing to suggest that the emission increases is proven and confirmed by any user. But we buy not for your beautiful photos, and for life, but that life is improving it's just your imagination, assumptions and guesses. You would think that all this is to prove you can't, as I do, that my headaches as part of your front room.

This can close the topic. I will say that all the trimmings is a good course. People proprietary head and I including give hope of a better life. Sometimes even this hope allows you to live but even a small amount of time with the expectation of something good that I think it really will help and I won't take it out on your child, be calm at work, etc...Anything is better but anyway don't forget that we are talking about our personal health that we actually do experiments, this is still very much not izvedeno and using all of these audio CDs, pendants energy, all this has an impact on health including which in the case of a failure of the experiment may poubavitsya.

I was thinking, maybe to spit on it all, huh? Well, these problems and their solutions? Maybe I want the impossible? To be calmer, more confident, more fun. Maybe I had initially sent along the same path when given at birth zodiac sign PISCES. I may be unstable by nature, calm all that nervous, it'll cheer up a bit, then again vzgrustnut and so on. Maybe it's impossible and we try to adapt some template installation, when we say that people can live well here and there is good, there nice and all of the fun. And begin from here to eternity to add fun to their world. And there it is there? Exactly?? How do you know??? Where druh dear, tell me you are living so well and feeling so free, you know where that I could do that, huh? Why am I not like that? Ah the past, Ah Yes Yes Yes, as usual we are told "YOU have PRESENTED in the PAST, NOW YOU are SAD NOW."

And if all can live equally, and that we thinking that was defective, constantly trying to improve the result even more attached to a "disease". When we are trying something new, in fact once again confirm myself that I curve and I can't be that I'm sick and I need help. But few people straight after one thing helped, it takes time and try second, third, in the end, simply sit down. And so the circle in the hope of seeming healing<

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Jul 03, 2016 23:09

Игоряныч wrote:the question is did another time, and enjoyed. It was a pity the spent means, and besides, always willing to believe in all this magic shit that this little card will change your life. The result is the same heaviness, tiredness and was said to rattle the back of the head. Card removed and everything is all right again.
Well, that answered. The emergence of negative feelings from the use of the drawing rooms is a result of the action of some factors. Numerous studies in various scientific organizations (the part of the financial statements presented on this website) it is established that a Chamber can not harm the user how to implement the main effect of the normalization. That is, the motion of the system to normal.
However, if the person is already having the effect of any strong negative factor that the chamber can not compensate for that by increasing the sensitivity of the individual, this factor becomes more noticeable. In this case, it makes sense to draw on the environment and see what may reinforce negative feelings to identify this factor and to eliminate.

Can be that begins to manifest a hidden disease. Such cases have been described. That is, the existence of any latent (asymptomatic) of the disease can manifest in the form of such negative feelings (some temperature rise, other pain, etc.). We usually recommend that you discard the Parlor, and at this point to be examined in the med.institutions. Typically, examination reveals the disease after treatment, which is similar to the negative feelings accompanying the use of a Chamber to disappear.
Of course easier to do nothing and remove the Room from your life, but maybe you should pay attention to avoid possible complications in the future.
Игоряныч wrote:about "decided to blame the Svetlitsa" dear comrades, it's called logic here was, but fell why fallen(?), foot tripped on a stone, easy, could it? Well of course because your room has invisible effect and eyes not confirm that gaven state because of the blue card, but then just goes on stage LOGIC.
Regarding Logic to cite one example. Interesting case, we told one woman, we'll call her L. She acquired the mirror of ISIS and the beginning of them hard to use. In a few weeks it suddenly drops for no reason and breaks his arm. At the hospital when the plaster she take a blood test and detect her cancer. Now she was treated from cancer and is recovering. She said that from the point of view of Logic from the drawing rooms she negative - broke my arm. However, she understands that the cancer she developed long before the use of the Mirror of ISIS and without the fracture it would not do the analysis because some unpleasant feelings that she had before the fracture, she blamed on the influence of various factors (magnetic storms, weather, etc.). Now she's trying to understand what could lead to this disease.
Игоряныч wrote:I do think that we're like bunnies, and you have the experiments, and the wand hit the cage when the conclusions will be incorrect.
Experiments on users, we do not put. It's no use. No user will be able to afford to put a competent experiment (as I wrote). Before releasing a new product to sell, we in for an extended period conducting research in various scientific institutions. Only convinced of the effectiveness and safety of new devices, we offer them to the consumer.
Игоряныч wrote:And if all can live equally, and that we thinking that was defective, constantly trying to improve the result even more attached to a "disease".
You are right. Really all people are different and live in their own world. Each will manifest its when interacting with a Parlor. However, what will emerge is not a product Chamber (It only reduces the effect of interference and extends the range of manifestations). It used to be, but only in a hidden, latent form. And it is not always nice and fluffy. The world around is complex and diverse. Our relationship with him is not easy. Often I want to find someone to blame (scapegoat) and attributed to him our failures and mistakes. It's always easier than to change themselves. But Chamber help to begin to show intelligence and responsibility, if not to treat them as objects, which can solve our problems for us, and to try to look for a way out, which is always there.<

Влад Н.

Post by Влад Н. » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:56

Dear ASD Hello! I have a long overdue question regarding the interaction with the Parlor. Use the parlor for more than 2 years (Svetlitsa Super, Svetlitsa Leader, joy). From every Room I feel a different energy, but unfortunately during this time, my body did not adjust when worn under a comfortable condition. This results in various discomfort in the body. In General, after some wear, I stop to use the parlor due to the fact that I can no longer tolerate negativity in the body. And so each time. You wrote that this kind of problem gets to the surface.
In this regard, the question on the example: I Use Svetlitsa Super – there is surplus energy, it is especially localized in the chest and in the neck (some kind of block I have, that's why discomfort), there is a feeling of irritability and high sensitivity, the creative part is lost, there is a straightforwardness, hunting for all the yelling, appetite and goals in life. I try to remove this condition by physical exercise, relief of bodily clips, Mind Machine, etc., but not out. And every day I've been at this "sauce", trying to change for the better. In addition to this, I have a strong craving for alcohol because I was rushing and sausage. It's a vicious circle. Then I will no longer use the parlor, everything comes back to normal. Dear ASD, tell me how I can decode these messages from the front Room? Maybe there are some positive examples of users of the Parlor who faced such problems and was able to solve them? Please share!! You reported that the chamber can strengthen the problem areas to reach consciousness, and you could solve the problem. Well, just and so I know that I have the blocks I'm working on it. I know I have some problems and I need to solve them. Only instead of helping me, the parlor gives me pendeli from which to me becomes even worse. I have a great desire to improve and to use some resources for this (including a chamber), to develop, to achieve the goals, but put some sort of barrier!
Thanks in advance for the answer!<

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:47

Влад Н. wrote:I use Svetlitsa Super – there is surplus energy, it is especially localized in the chest and in the neck (some kind of block I have, that's why discomfort), there is a feeling of irritability and high sensitivity, the creative part is lost, there is a straightforwardness, hunting for all the yelling, appetite and goals in life.
Влад Н. wrote:In addition to this, I have a strong craving for alcohol because I was rushing and sausage.
It is rather difficult to draw conclusions from Your post due to lack of information.Universal recommendations. Of course, there is some chronic conflict from which You could not come. However, I will assume that in the body it manifests itself in a kind of toxicity and congestion of the liver (described the symptoms forced to think so). This may be related to environmental characteristics of housing or the environment. Try to start to use cleansing practices for the normalization of the liver.
I would advise also to visit our workshop. You might be able to light the collective interactions to overcome the conflict.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:00

АСД wrote:cleansing practices for the normalization of the liver
and you can read more?

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:00

Use the Parlor for almost a year, only now began to understand that if nothing happens, it does not mean that a Chamber does not work, it means that it is not gathered the necessary critical mass event.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Aug 20, 2016 21:03

Гродно wrote:alsouse the Parlor for almost a year, only now began to understand that if nothing happens, it does not mean that a Chamber does not work, it means that it is not gathered the necessary critical mass event.
This means that the Room harmoniously ,quietly doing their job(yours) that prior to kriticheskih...arguments. All is quiet, calm and size ...to the goal. :)