Customer reviews of Parlor

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Ростислав
Re: customer Reviews of Parlor

Post by Ростислав » Sun Jun 29, 2014 0:15

)))) Friends, you subject of thumb sucking????

In General, so damn it tell his thoughts, for a long time I was an observer of the parlor
I see that many are simply like me (at the time ) in a suspended animation ( when it's just kind of comfortable (not super well but not bad at all) and many are just stupid as I read all the topics on parlor not particularly wanting to develop them - but I will tell you - it is certainly worth it - there is a very strong theme of our Friend, Creator and Teacher of Sergey Dinovich - called BIOINTERNET I'll create a topic for everyone (as long as one is not created) and we will be able to enjoy all the experiences and all the power of our devices and our network, (as all who have devices IMCS have access and they help in the development ) can use the whole power of IMKS!!! and communicate using certain techniques and to manage their world and their jelaniyami through the network !!!!

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Jun 29, 2014 0:30

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=5545 that is the theme for the BIOINTERNET!!!!

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:26

Ростислав wrote:Friends, you subject of thumb sucking???
Eco You, my friend rushing :lol: what is direct excess emotions, it's suspicious :ap

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Tue Jul 01, 2014 19:48

With TZ the Esoteric... Who can say, front Room with our YouTube partners??? or friends??? or the parlor is a separate force that runs by itself...???

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Jul 01, 2014 19:56

And what is the egregor in Your understanding of the description please...

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue Jul 01, 2014 21:23

АндрейКо wrote:Yesterday threw 6 thousand when buying a bike. Nice! :D (had a SS+SB)
Today I am bike - took off 4 thousand (the cost of the bikes about the same). Conclusion - if you buy yourself discounts more :) but found the right model!(the latter, and our database was not :) - got by mistake in the store...)

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Wed Jul 02, 2014 13:11

Акела wrote:what is the egregor in Your understanding of the description please...
The egregore is heavy, not a visible substance generated by the thoughts, desires(energies) of people or one person in a thin world...the function of the egregor to push the circumstances to put the life,events, people to People have reached your goal ...!!! this is a simplified concept of the egregore..for example a team of energetic fans at the football his or her thoughts, emotions(energies) that are ready to break the will of the other team( she is lost and can not get to the gate, although training did). the room also helps to bump the circumstances,life, events, people and gives people the opportunity to reach my goal !!! Something is happening in the subtle world... that's what is the role of the parlor in this??? don't know You understand or not..just wondering who to thank for the benefit of the Parlor or egregores???

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jul 02, 2014 13:24

Новенький wrote:Svetlitsa, too helps to bump the circumstances,life, events, people.....
To rastaskivat :shock: ......not the correct definition , which in principle already laid a negative. To agree, to communicate in harmony, peace and you . :?
And on YouTube ...not exactly. You took only the aggressive quality , even more than egregor, and the people in it and their energies and qualities, not the very concept of egregor. Too one-sided.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Jul 02, 2014 13:27

You didn't read the manual in the parlor, read again carefully, the word here does not smell, but the benefit lies in the release of energy by a cut just unnecessary information flows and learning proper communication with the energies of the world and improving the luminosity of the operator

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Jul 02, 2014 13:28

Something like this:)
Last edited by Ростислав on Wed Jul 02, 2014 19:05, edited 1 time in total.

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Wed Jul 02, 2014 17:42

Yes, not always enough time to thoroughly examine the work of the Parlor, just write your thoughts, feelings, insights from work with SS.. :o

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Wed Jul 02, 2014 18:44

Used to spend hours sitting in social.networks..and now somehow shun negative energy SOC.networking... :(

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Jul 02, 2014 19:04

Yes, the social network and just hard egregor which just shakes the energy users

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:10

Новенький wrote:Egregore is heavy, not a visible substance generated by the thoughts, desires(energies) of people or one person in a thin world...
From Grof, a famous creation of transpersonal psychology, there is such a term as "SKO-system kondensirovannogo experience", so to say an individual egregore. He is studying individual bessoznatelnoe with LSD and later with holotropic breathing found that everyone except "matrix" and that in consequence shape the worldview and the structure of personality and method of information metabolism, there is such a mental phenomenon as "SKO". And since in reality it is possible to identify the phenomenon of "similarity" as a pattern, I mean the kind of big into small, SKO individual fits very well into the collective.
Then, the Egregore can already is perceived is not something esoteric and full scientific explanation...

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Thu Jul 03, 2014 20:46

Акела wrote:From Grof, a famous creation of transpersonal psychology, there is such a term as "SKO-system kondensirovannogo experience", so to say an individual egregore. He is studying individual bessoznatelnoe with LSD and later with holotropic breathing found that everyone except "matrix" and that in consequence shape the worldview and the structure of personality and method of information metabolism, there is such a mental phenomenon as "SKO". And since in reality it is possible to identify the phenomenon of "similarity" as a pattern, I mean the kind of big into small, SKO individual fits very well into the collective.
Then, the Egregore can already is perceived is not something esoteric and full scientific explanation...
We all almost always under the power of Egregores, even ASD Egregore throws him ideas in the head and He's creating a new Room..Egregors lead us through life...and you need to communicate with them, to sotrudnichat to have the support..and I am now under the power of the egregore(he brought me to this site)because I really wanted and now want to improve the quality of life with minimal effort ...it's not an accident...if we strongly want, to wish for their dreams, Life(Egregore) to help us achieve this...I the Parlor was a small study, just wear it ..But my tears the strongest interest: Svetlitsa and Egregors two forces...to give your Dream goal.for sale.and calm down... :oops:

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Jul 03, 2014 21:07

Новенький wrote:We all almost always under the power of Egregores, even ASD Egregore throws him ideas in the head and He's creating a new Room
On account of Sergei Dinovich, have You got a funny statement isn't it better he asks about it
:)

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Fri Jul 04, 2014 20:59

Акела wrote:At the expense of Sergei Dinovich, have You got a funny statement isn't it better he asks about it
I wonder if His opinions on this subject...Sergei Dinovich how You feel about the esoteric, particularly to egregors...??? Egregors and front Room...Inspiration, insight, favorable circumstances, the right ideas come to mind, people need to meet on your way, etc, etc!!!!!! Is the result of the work of the Man(His thoughts,goals, desires), and Egregores??? or Parlor????? or together They complement each other??? and then there is the subconscious...I'm doing the visualization of the dream-goal of 2 times per day and at the end of the render before asking the Higher self and egregores that they implemented in the real world my dream goal, and now ask the Parlor about it.. PS of course no matter who is implementing your dreams, as long as they performed...But still interesting .. :wiz

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Sun Jul 20, 2014 18:35

SS structures inner voice, changing relationships with themselves and the world, Grateful for the life!!!

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:30

АСД wrote:
Игортито wrote:Yesterday handed over the goods to the transport company for delivery to Khabarovsk. Usually on-site acceptance of the goods, the master of acceptance and movers behave arrogantly. Yesterday upon arrival, mentally increased the phantom chamber to the size of about 10 meters in diameter and raised to a height of about 50 meters. Rose mentally to the same height, saw a platform with a master and porters and turned on a powerful spotlight from a Chamber. The parlor of the working party to the ground. At the same time see from the height of the brightly lit platform and the bottom hanging up the Room bright shining spotlight. About 30 seconds later, felt a surge of energy. Minutes three to four, a master, she the courtesy to drive the car. The movers worked as if served Arab Sheikh, who promised them a bonus for unloading, thousands, ten bucks. Quickly everything unloaded quickly issued documents quickly left.
Good luck to everyone!
Let will reprint other people's reviews without reference to the authors. This review was written Bold [ Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:43 ].
This technique is Bold /I was like/, but rather: "turned on a powerful spotlight from a Chamber" applied to me today, but on a slightly more detailed manner, i.e. not only the height but also from below and from the side.. ie if you see the "almaznyy structure"man, you can project yourself more light from all sides of its "diamond". It is sometimes useful For some purposes. :)

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue Sep 09, 2014 22:44

Wear Svetlitsa Super. Noticed that the Guinea pig(4 months). almost vertically creeps over me and stops and sits exactly where the SS (he is in a tight sweater)
I tried to move the SS to the side - the pig is also moved in a few minutes.

Long time behavior suspected - that feels MOP - is now convinced.

(the last pig the last 2 days of life left the room - to reduce suffering - and sat)

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Tue Sep 09, 2014 23:34

I have a cat, when at the hands of creeps, then puts the face closer to the pocket of pants/shorts, in which chamber are (SS, SB). If one in each pocket (left/right), then change the position of unusually common, poor - "I do not know: or smart ,or beautiful". :)

АльфМ

Post by АльфМ » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:48

Bought a few pieces of the SS-210, pasted on a plastic card, distributed to your friends and relatives.
Friend says that something has changed, relationships have become better in the team, is facing you.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Mar 12, 2015 23:01

My grandma lives with mom and dad.. Sclerosis long tormented her, but in recent time has become unbearable /all probably listened to similar stories about adults/ From.. ever since I gave mom the usual Svetlitsa Super and she tuned in to her /didn't do, and just carries a level larger cardiac aorta, by my advice,/ their relationship returned to its previous level - the light of understanding and the trial..
I stunned at the beginning, when I realized that it has normalized..
p.s. by the way, at the beginning of the settings on SS - my mom complained /cried heavily and didn't know what to do, as it is to love their mother, my grandmother,/ that my grandmother was so angry and committed many bad deeds /2-3 weeks was SCARY!!/. But then things and the relationship was normalized..
The following products will be WAYs for mom and for grandma, Obviously /tell her - this bandage for the eyes - although she still wears glasses only when he reads maaalenkoe letters and has all their natural teeth/ ... For all of them - self. Beware while to order joyand so barely a "energofinprom" ustakanilos.. Look at the fact that after these products, but only a mother will carry a card, so.. :?
It is clear that at this age - few people want to do, for example, with "Massage of the brain" or something else..

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:45

Familiar situation)))it is when the mother gave C. super. Then everything returned to normal. You wonder about the drive. My very fond and Massage of the brain and very Explorer, so nice says says says....relaxing , Healing is also satisfied. Endorphins did not. said buzzes like a transformer box)))But she's its lack of endorphins.
Joy also goes well. just then the grandmother and mother rather more necessary,for the preservation of their energies.

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Mar 17, 2015 21:31

A few hours ago, took my parcel to the nearest post office.. Only picked up /I ordered СБ108, Lad and delight + I sent a special test crystal essence/ and started automatically tune.. Went the memories of the practices dealt with here /who Rostislav shared/.. at the same time matter and memory-movie playback on setting on the Monetary Egregor. The most vivid feeling was from Joy /I recommend to purchase!/ I almost immediately felt the cliff just forgotten and unnecessary links, which, however, took away the resource - this resource is almost enough to run some of my intentions, which lacked energy. Essences tomorrow I will try, and in a particular theme to accomplish your goal, of course, but even wearing them in his pocket felt..
Then, immediately after you took those things - go to the nearest store, buy yourself something.. That was really something - got a phone call from his direct head - the chief said that there will be additional incomes from work /I was stunned, because СБ108 was still in the way, when I was told that every month there will be additional food stamps for a decent amount, and I almost day voosche not eat, despite the physical exertion, but now - more money and extra, and the work has not increased, only the hypermarket more started to buy. I started this work on Friday, the 13th of February, i.e. for me a little over a month there./.. But this is due to the symbiosis between BRMs and Svetlichny products... Cool!
View more.. :)<