Customer reviews of Parlor

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
ОлегЧ
Re: customer Reviews of Parlor

Post by ОлегЧ » Sat Jun 21, 2014 23:59

АндрейКо wrote:for almost a day (20 hours) don't wear a sense of presence SS saved!
Do not feel sorry neither SS nor SB (I wear both, and the SS put joy) But once ordered the SS 210 (2 PCs) - took as a gift in the same envelope came consolation and a mirror of ISIS card... Envelope shipping brought to the office - I have all this stuff put in shirt pocket to an already aushima SS and SB. That was the feeling!!! Just in another dimension got... my first thought was selfish to leave all the gifts to yourself :oops: .. well, there was -- :lol:
In General, it seems to me that still the number to a certain extent transformed into quality. Oh, yesterday a very moshnenko worked SAT so in the near future, do not forget to buy another key to it :wink:

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Mon Jun 23, 2014 0:23

The Chamber Good.

Noticed that often you get discounts (and I'm looking for this thing and it is discounted today my wife bought running shoes yesterday did not take over 3 thousand (the sizes available were 37 and 37.5 different on the right and left leg :) and today with the same size for 2 thousand bought - and was looking in the Internet from 2.6 thousand - i.e. a real discount given the Skechers Ayr...)) even from what I remember - bought led bulbs in the apartment - while walking to the cash register - the price was off by 25% on the cards. (much to the cashier hesitated :) - in the "feed" was).

PS - in my case, SB has paid off many times (from January of this year), but if you look at the charts listed in the description - in my case less. (not ten times the cost of a month...) More inclined that better wife SAT to buy than us - at the same time and cleaned money in your wallet will be :)
and of course an overwhelming number of discounts not write and forget immediately - probably, this property of human nature.

ОлегЧ

Post by ОлегЧ » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:48

Special discount do not get, but:
three months after purchase (by the way as soon as I got SB I have put the installation of the acquisition of SG in three months) I got suddenly round this amount: 83500 - slightly below of course to pay the SG, but we can say that almost. But buy the SG for some reason I did not - decided that I too early while SG... :). So it turns out that I sort of lied to the security Council... :oops: I think this should not affect the future life, we SAT. :)
Yes, and more - at work became a small "bonus" to appear, which as a result made to make workplace more comfortable.

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:49

ОлегЧ wrote:So it turns out that I sort of lied to the security Council...
Svetlitsa - UTB structure - not a living creature, to deceive yourself.. You work with this structure /filter-expander channel goods, it is only helper-improve Your relationship with the outside world in some aspects..
Ie if you think that deceived someone- most likely her most - can be viewed from this point of view..
Although it is possible to count and on the other - it's a process You ordered /himself himself, but with the help of SB/ amount on SBG, but then decided that this sum will be directed somewhere else. Well, well, if You have a UTB does not occur any unpleasant feelings about that - what's the problem?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jun 23, 2014 13:10

In something of bopara right , but not in all. The fact that by setting goals on what that thing( amount), the world responds to this by giving the path and energy, and when received, put on another, it is possible that in other times for this purpose and will not be given the opportunity. When a man decides that he needs something, expresses an intention to achieve it, the world responds with energy and situations (contacts, proposals) , you only need it in time to see and use properly. If you hesitated with action, when energy is already flooded(figuratively ,so to speak, on purpose) , then you need to use. Anyway not only me and my other friends it works like that. Seen if to Express the intention ....it is energy and opportunity.For example cash , for the purchase of something. Spent on suddenly appeared the situation is urgent( such podlyanku almost always occurs) then the next time the same goal to get the world otklinulos to your query, may or may not work))))
But then again, so works for me, you can the world like a goldfish, "my errand is".

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Jun 23, 2014 13:16

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Spend suddenly appeared the situation is urgent( such podlyanku almost always occurs) then the next time the same goal to get the world otklinulos to your query, may or may not work))))
Oh, by the way, it's a babe world, on the hook this fall.. ie how they were taught in childhood /"cheat-may not be a second chance"/ - do.. And the world is that - what we want /or taught us/ to see-to perceive.. It's actually a very fascinating game /my perspective/ the world, let's see if it'll do so.. and so.. what will happen..
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:If you hesitated with action, when energy is already flooded(figuratively ,so to speak, on purpose) , then you need to use.
Need for more flexible, in my opinion.. the Energy can be sent at once and all can 'amass', you can direct somewhere in time /into the future or../, it is possible /for example - the mandala wheel to give it a totally different quality, etc..
The easiest way to check is that, in my opinion, personal feelings.. and Z assists in the installation of a 'true desire'..
I think SB have Oleg will continue to work as before.. :?

МаксимМастер

Post by МаксимМастер » Mon Jun 23, 2014 13:35

Hello, I wear SS+SB+БЖ2.2 the last time there was such anamaria looked at my watch 17:17 went to 25 route 25 sit watching the place, working on the computer distracted look at time 16:16 or 12:21 what is that?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jun 23, 2014 17:07

bofara

I agree, Good both worked, and will continue. I mean, on the goal, the intention of this.....and here it is ....this should be used as intended. Because the second time it may not work,or work differently at all. And not the fact that this other would be necessary and right. Or the subconscious or the world will decide once you request something, and do not use(more than once) that you don't need to, and indulgence to do is possible and on another. And maybe it's just my and many others just because this was said to someone. But I'm no one said It's personal observations of myself and others. And the main one I it sow day confirms, this is my mother. At her age, and all her life she always plans for each day. And it doesn't look like writing of this plan , strategy, no. She just talks to himself and to those who are close to something like that: so , tomorrow we have to do it......this ...and this.... From tomorrow it repeats and you do not realize that today she is going to do it, and lists,and in the order in which she intended to do it. I wondered earlier why? But then I realized. She expresses an intent on their plans that she wants them to do , and not just said. And run them , it goes on to say that it did and it is now the following. And you know she really is given the power and capabilities of a mommy already over 70. And after all scheduled make and then she says can and pull the legs to rest. I've always obaldeal. And later realized. She tried so. Well, in the evening and made plans in the morning was repeated....and so the rain don't want to do, well, I think I stay for an hour...Lie. The entire hour I was shaking from the fact that you have to get up, but reluctance. It was falling into sleep, because the energy that sizzles vomne to do, she's already rushing, and I jammed laziness and postponement. In the end, after an hour I was so overloaded that I just fell asleep for a few hours. Then I like tossed. I got confirmed that I want it then....And then start with the first point . And he went wrong, did not work, then calls , then turned the water on cold ...and so anything not to do. Went on the second point, and everything is like clockwork , almost, time it was already a bit delayed , and then it generally flew... So the day ended and I had all but the first item, which did not want to do . Well, I do it for tomorrow was postponed for the morning. Again in the morning at this point procrastinating... the day after.. and so week. Then realized , I said may the best......will become when it is time for a more favorable ...And what do you think when it became more favorable? In about a month. But still became a difficulty , though, and so , as desired. And then it was tested several times specifically. Specially planned and sabotaged this moment. And so then all the same pattern.
WAN, can you goldfish helps)))And I'm not here ((((. But this is from my experience and friends who can be observed closely and test. By the way, not one author is mention , the first who came to mind is Zhikarentsev, but there's a saying :" never put off till tomorrow what you can do today". I will add from themselves; and spend what is given .<

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Mon Jun 23, 2014 17:24

I came to the office for mindmachines and I bought my SB card, so what do you think, I the same day went to Auchan for groceries, but before Auchan entered simply to ask in MediaMarkt paragenetically, has long wanted to buy it, but money wasn't,the doubt and if he needed me. Came and looked, and there just on this day, new progenator delivered at the new price in all the shops of the city it is from 5 to 6 p m., and then vystavili for 3990 R, I doubted, until productmy for Auchan was like, thought about it,and suddenly it's my chance now, ptom returned and bought so much SS and SB this purchase did not think,but thoughts spun and climbed on an Internet, searched optimally and that the quality and not a lot of money to pay)) I do not know whether this room or my BJ that more was denied. but as it so happened. But with the other order not yet obtained. seen or not my goal or very difficult and the global,what else do you need to work with them and work. and about energy and about the goals to which energy or money is Yes, also noticed how Lily says that if spending is not what is asked for,then the mold can get, ask do not ask and do not give or will give later and when the purpose ceases to be relevant. or will disappear by itself because there is not strength is not the desire to achieve it and go to it by a circuitous route. so Yes, probably all you need to do consistently and on time.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:34

МаксимМастер wrote:Hello, I wear SS+SB+БЖ2.2 the last time there was such anamaria looked at my watch 17:17 went to 25 route 25 sit watching the place, working on the computer distracted look at time 16:16 or 12:21 what is that?
This is nothing special, just when you accent on this, give the subconscious the task again to see the re number. Used to be so amused and kept looking on these figures )

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:55

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:can you goldfish helps
"Goldfish" - or rather, her help - it's external to my essence concept :)I personally prefer that the fish taught me to do what she can do. :) Well, I remembered.. :?

Любоовь

Post by Любоовь » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:23

About planning :) And I have no hard planning for life so it turns out that the result is such that I even could not imagine. For many years, living in anticipation of what else wonderful can happen, than me the world is still a surprise. Above all else, in the pauses not to manage-to push. With my temperament can be difficult. It is important to sound casual, I call it time to complain ( out loud to articulate the essence of what you need, it doesn't matter who - it's all in the role of a goldfish work). Well, Yes, completely sure, that my world protects me and cares about me, and all for the best in this best of all possible worlds!!!

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:27

Любоовь wrote:About planning :) And I have no hard planning for life so it turns out that the result is such that I even could not imagine. For many years, living in anticipation of what else wonderful can happen, than me the world is still a surprise. Above all else, in the pauses not to manage-to push. With my temperament can be difficult. It is important to sound casual, I call it time to complain ( out loud to articulate the essence of what you need, it doesn't matter who - it's all in the role of a goldfish work). Well, Yes, completely sure, that my world protects me and cares about me, and all for the best in this best of all possible worlds!!!
Something like I described above
bofara wrote:is actually a very fascinating game

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Jun 24, 2014 13:07

Again, I repeat. I always check your thoughts several times, like any artifact, and any action( if this is something new for me). So . Even Love,))))as far as I know and hear during her arrival at the office, always says :" I came Here to buy .....and the amount like that randomly she appeared". And I remember that last time she said that this is now you take this I WANT to buy next time, but so far no money. I'll wait for response ))). That is" planning" but I would rather call it a planning intent, because not only there is planned ahead what to buy, and no matter material or spiritual, but also the intention expressed how Love sematild said though, the main thing to confirm this intention. And then she's right. Confirmed and went on the Affairs. And I can say , we have seen not one or even ten times)))) that's really going to come and just take what I planned-intended, because the world responds to her intentions. And she will buy something that is actually "requested" the world to respond and buy.
And that is its key of luck because , as I wrote above, that the request for a specific.....and spent it on something that expressed his intention( not merely desire) she always get conceived))))And each time more and more progression.
And it's not one , not even ten people that I can observe.
When they write that they do not work Svetlitsa or BJ , no matter what artifacts suggest as ASD, as Michael constantly write, revise their desires-intentions , it might not be the way you truly want to go. When there is a response, also did not forget to notice and use it as intended and then all your intentions(if they are true )are implemented in the best way. And how to write bopara that it's a game....Yes, exactly , when referring to it as the game type will work well , not work well, also normal, is also key. Do not bring confusion in the way you implement your intentions. Key a lot , but everyone has their own work better. Can all be used simultaneously.
Bopara , I know your"goldfish"))))which teaches you to do wonders....we all have them and this is the Main Goldfish, which is why few people realize.<

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Tue Jun 24, 2014 21:28

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:we all have them and this is the Main Goldfish, which is why few people realize.
Please share your guesses...I Can with your help figure it out. :)

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:14

Yes, I too join Aisha, and I'm here again yesterday myself thinking about the material, and spoke, but nothing happened,but I also understand why there was no time to implement, I was just was thinking and wanted to here is worth and not in the long term well and have not received anything from the hidden, but okay, waved his hand and let go, apparently my gilding fish for the weekend sailed((

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jun 25, 2014 16:16

"Goldfish" is the subconscious :shock: yeah)))), I will not explain what it is, many here wrote many, and maybe I'm mistaken on this subject or may not know one of its properties. Put it down, although who should he shoveled a lot of different descriptions and can clearly be what it is , everyone grasps it to himself. But IT's such a tricky thing , which is ready to do everything just need to know how IT(the subconscious) , as a goldfish to catch , but rather to get there and that's where to lay his intention. And there's no question it's right or not. Necessary - on!!!. Only there are other filters and a lot of them. They then interfere to achieve( get , earn.. earn ...) of the desired. Because 3.0 gives the status of ISS of the Creator, but rather the true Creator which is the consciousness (the filter) and cheating, well, figuratively, and drawing rooms give more possible it is getting there. And how learned to Dodge , to circumvent the obstacles and filters it with all sorts of noises and frequencies, sweet chants and mantras , affirmations and other NLP APK and .........can be tiring to list workarounds for this total control of our us and Yes many ....And it is enough passing to yourself to think about something and distracted, similar to how people have thought to go, sitting on a chair, arose and went, he's not considering how he stands, how he will make the first move....well, and the like. He thought , the body reacted, his legs went. Naturally? Yes, everything is natural and simple. Why another thought should be natural to action? Only there is the autopilot , do not require an explanation of consciousness, there are actions to them desires and intentions also probably include that immediately attach to this color the evaluation include feelings and there is ...well where there's something subconscious? There is through all the obstacles will fall....have all rashochetsya
BUT!!!!!This is my point of view. Can anyone have another explanation and also I would like to understand that there is and how more can be done quickly , simply , your life more fruitful , istenosanai purpose to live. not crap and other Murakami. Oh))))namudrili cheyto))))But for today I think so and I think that this is correct. But tomorrow may grow from this concept...... :wiz who knows.<

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Wed Jun 25, 2014 19:59

In my parlor with the need to develop more "grasping reflex", ie the benefits,capabilities that on your way there, just GRAB them, and use them to your benefit.. and not pass by ..))) Yes, it may be blasphemous, But You support and affirm their connection with the Parlor..)) went to the camp to work and forgot the shampoo, and CP in mosquitoes(always something I forget when going) and now I go to shower and see the shampoo someone forgot full( still new) and no.. I of course grabbed her thanked SS, then in an empty room littered Wed-in mosquito repellent, I'm not lazy, bent over and lifted also thanked the SS, in the end, I have a shampoo and agent against mosquitoes completely free !! Maybe this is trivia, but the true, the parlor starts from little things...))

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Wed Jun 25, 2014 21:30

Without grasping reflex is obtained :)
So today was the need for project Board - ordered for 5490 rubles(discount 45%), then I remembered that a friend also asked - just called him, but he did not have time to order... for a simple match is not drawn.

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Jun 26, 2014 18:18

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:"goldfish" is the subconscious
what is the consumer attitude to his "creature"...
but maybe I missed something...

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jun 27, 2014 16:04

Акела wrote:
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:"goldfish" is the subconscious
what is the consumer attitude to his "creature"...
but maybe I missed something...
His Being the Creator. It creates what we want for ourselves -the world. We do not use consumer it in the sense in which that word is usually applicable.We - this is it -the Creator .Someone and for some reason wanted to restrict. And a number of obstacles, may have been the reason, too much otvarali , is created. And perhaps it is the constraints on creativity(true) . Who knows how it really is :? . But what to subconscious need to get different, "soothing" filters , ways , suggests one. But too many will have to say , and not the fact that will Express accurately and correctly, this is my point of view. If we are the image and likeness , and the fact that IT is , it is in us, and HE is the Creator of the universe in which we live. HE gave the opportunity to create. Or someone prihvatizirovat our right to true creativity , or too careless was received with this work. Did not create , and did to each his own. And foolish, we decided to limit that until puffed over the desire may come true purpose.
The truth not expect))), but a lot of interesting things on this topic.

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Jun 27, 2014 20:51

Why man is in this limited condition? Without memory, without power, without the consent with itself and the world, of course everyone has their opinion, but to me this situation is even hand. Because in the minds manifested the active side of human beings, or the spirit, of course, often the negative punches but sooner or later it will manifest itself through a desire to understand, to know his nature. The motif of "knowledge" already is the beginning of creativity, and the word "power" over oneself can be deployed as a "hold", "being in tune" or harmony. Not accidentally, in many spiritual traditions the mastery of self was considered the most difficult but most important quality.

I like the idea that man is constantly incarnating Spirit, through the person through physicality and through God knows what else, there certainly need to talk about the quality of the incarnation, on zelenom perception and understanding yourself, here is the room and sharpened the fact that the incarnation was solid, unless of course he is, the man he wants to be whole or complete...

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Jun 27, 2014 21:20

Акела wrote:I like the idea that man is constantly incarnating Spirit
:ay

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:48

Акела wrote:Why man is in this limited condition?
Dare not say, but I think because of his experience that people , conscious people on earth not so long ago live. And for the universe we are children. The mother gives the child's body and part of his soul(energy). God (the Single source) gives the Spirit. Everyone who has a child knows, give him full freedom, he through the window of the 10 th floor will come out, and will go into the fire until fired, and so on. Because a foolish child , until he grows up patronize, limit, direct.
Reasonable people's not the first time embodied and have not lost the memory of past incarnations free in worceste and in the choice of true creativity. In the creation of the world around them .We call them Teachers, Geniuses .Foolish invented religions and laws strictly prohibiting dissent and inakadate. They have their own program -will learn not to harm this world and myself.
What is most strange ,that among these are Free from the constraints of souls, incarnate and Evil Geniuses. And maybe that same fish again.

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Jun 28, 2014 18:54

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:AND for the universe we are children.
I do not know why mother Earth, patiently nurturing humanity (apparently her need for the planetary Mind) but it is, of humanity as exactly what You said is "We" ie society is the "Solaris" I think of micro-solomov, i.e. specifically each individual.

Then the "personality" can be represented as a set of social relations, and if so then there is not any "I", I mean no one, in the inner world, if you want the subconscious though I'm closer to the definition of "underlying memory", and have the same social pyramid of people, is the pyramid of needs, because "man" consists of people who "circle" in which I grew up, in any case, our consciousness is highly socialized. So self-realization is possible only among their own kind.

But the Mind, as a self-aware space, may be born apparently paradoxically, only from the social matrix or "social uterus" or as some spiritual traditions call the "second birth".
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:What is the most obscure ,this is among the such Free from restrictions of souls, incarnate and Evil Geniuses.
Well, technically, our nravstvennye categories are based on what the bodily sensations, I think, probably between the criteria of "nice and not nice" or in proektsii "right the wrong". So it is difficult to assess where the line between genius and villainy, but as one friend,-"...stupidity can be cured, but only pain...", it is logical to deduce that evil is an occasion for "spiritual development", although improvement in my opinion is not a goal, but what is the purpose...