Customer reviews of Parlor

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Гродно
Re: customer Reviews of Parlor

Post by Гродно » Tue May 23, 2017 19:48

Ivan-da-Marya, can you tea with mint to drink? Or bath take a warm sea salt?

If you are 10 years are on this forum, why only now began to say, what happened?

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue May 23, 2017 20:17

For those who do not know. I'm on the forum since 2009. Andrew Kabankov at the time sent me Svetlitsa super without payment by me, which I paid two weeks later. Svetlitsy I sometimes scolded and even wanted to sell them and even the buyer found... but I changed my mind. No requirement to RETURN ME the MONEY I Kabankova Neither Andrew nor the other members of the website I NEVER put forward. It is as false as the other nonsense about what a chamber cause accelerated aging, suck money and other ...

About the crystals. Andrew Kabankov never put any conditions on me. I asked "may I?" He allowed. Everything else IMAGINATION WITHOUT EVIDENCE.

This age-old Internet habit of speaking without presenting evidence. I told you I distribute the shit into the fan, and then declare yourself right.
Иван-да-Марья wrote:Your goal now? - Troll, then go on offense
YOU have started with the insults and I can prove it

Code: Select all

parlor With the same person becomes like a follower of a religious sect.
This is your quote. And there is no need to pretend that you d'artagnan, all in white, and around one ... representatives of unknown races.

As for trolling - laughing at you is the only thing that you deserve. :?

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Wed May 24, 2017 1:22

Гродно wrote:Business men, but the reverse side of the coin is greed,
Is it all so tragic and necessary? I'm in the business for a long time. And a lot and met many people. So greed is present far not at all. For many on the place of greed correctness. And the interests of the business.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Wed May 24, 2017 17:20

Not a normal debate. On Mimohodom so do not run. Let's be tolerant to each other! Because sometimes people have emotions - it's just a Cry from the heart.
Last edited by Пчела on Wed May 24, 2017 17:26, edited 1 time in total.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Wed May 24, 2017 17:21

Иван-да-Марья wrote:. "better devices".

Better than what??
Than failures in life, loss of money and health???
I repeatedly explained here following.

You need to look at the direction of man's life. Relative to the horizon.
Below
To the horizon, what do you mean exactly
Above.

All conditional of course. For a person running below in the direction below the horizon, Svetlitsa a decent helper in the work on themselves and the weak assistant in obtaining material goods.

For those who went or goes up the ladder of success support in the material is significant.

In General, all individually!

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:18

Ямской wrote:Swietlicki they work great. When I went to buy the first Svetlitsa Super at the traffic lights the light was green. Came home, went to the entrance - in front of me themselves opened the Elevator doors.
Then I decided to buy СБ108. Was again a green light on the traffic light. And in the evening, the Concierge said that as you walk into the entryway, the Elevator starts to go down. And so 3 times already.
The SS I bought 2 months ago.
СБ108 works also great, but different. I bought the products in the store. I decided to see check. And it says - on the 15th of a 25% discount on products in shop-Kosmetik. It was the 15th and I just wanted to buy shampoo. :ap :ay :wiz
This tin and trash. Yes, many modern elevators default to always go to the 1st floor, do not know?? They are programmed, elevators. The reception during the pensioner did not know just. Shampoos can generally buy for the money. Free advice to not buy for you this is the parlor is a diamond? Go to any expensive boutique fragrances, there's free to you, they stuff a lot of probes any of the shampoos a lot, wash up on health.

Просто человек

Post by Просто человек » Mon Jun 26, 2017 0:45

Игоряныч wrote:Bought Svetlitsa super in January of this year. As he took the hand felt a surge of energy, I wanted to move and what thread should I do to sleep so all could not all of the tossing and turning, thoughts a bunch. The next day was calmer and more just. Not to say that week two was somehow easier to live with, but that's exactly what began to feel it after 3 weeks I began to podnyat the back of the head. This feeling is hard to explain, no pain no, like when someone yelled much after the head is so tense for a while. So really began in the mind felt some tension, which is amplified with any long thought process for a long time, work has become unbearable, even there were days when the morning began to podnyat head and just had to lay all day and do nothing, because if you work on feeling reached almost to vertigo, very much and kontsentrirovanie in the occipital part.

Began to think what it can be connected. I'm the programmer and, in principle, possible some overload with the head since the head and plowing time, BUT nothing early was not like this, and I note that before there were work projects a lot more and tension was more than a year ago happened the last month it has been sleeping for 3-4 hours and nothing, the head is fine and was no problem at all the head is not aching. In General decided to check the room and removed it. And what do you think, after 2-3 days it became better, and after a week without any problem sleeping.

Here is the Svetlitsa super, super problems she gave me, no sense from her that promise, and problems of the head brought. To here not talking about auras, etc. improves the glow, but why I have this superior aura if I work can't even, about what kind improving the quality of life here they say I do not understand.
Now the vibrations of the Earth are greatly increase and many people have major changes in your life
eg. problems in the family or at work, people lose their businesses, get divorced, someone dies.
Many simply do not feel these changes. You probably have a problem with 7 chakra
or there might be magic of some kind or just a physical problem starting the disease.
When you put the Parlor the chakra start to spin and you can feel it in the form of temporary pain
because the correct work of the authority is necessary to clean and is worsening, that you any doctor will tell.
Some people when first time put the Parlor begin to sleep 12 hours a day, and then everything comes to normal
because the body ate its own resources and was in poor condition,
just a man that did not feel, but in the future would just fell from a severe illness,
because in this mode the body much wear and a disaster is inevitable.
You certainly have the right to blame the Room and to live as before, only then do not be surprised
when a few months or years you doctors will say that you're too late it came.
And you can look for the cause of this strange behavior of the head, for example to do an MRI of the brain,
or to develop yourself and put the Room first for a few minutes a day, then a few hours a day
until the problem will not go away. The brain is an organ like muscles, you don't start
the first day in the gym to take the rod 200 kg and do 10 reps, when the muscles are not ready yet, but you get the analogy...<

Просто человек

Post by Просто человек » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:17

Иван-да-Марья wrote:
АСД wrote: ......
Here You are wrong. This is speculation, based on nothing.
We conducted experiments with a mirror of ISIS with a special biological test system (BTS), developed by Professor Savina L. V. With this BTS Professor Savina has learned to determine the biological age of a person. In experiments with Z it showed that the average biological age of a group of people who enjoyed ZEE decreased. Moreover, this effect is manifested from the fact that a man begins to manifest his true desire restored a sense of Path and it begins a more efficient and economical ways to spend their main and most valuable resource - Time Life.
Your entire text is written not for me, but for newbies who will read this.
All this has been written, rewritten, and about light and about the true desires and about the experiment with RI.
Do you think that the people who used these structures is "speculation based on nothing"???
And my experience - is also a speculation?
And only Your beautiful and correct texts - it's true.
I'm honored, and I really wanted a new and improved Parlor to buy. To begin to obtain the information necessary and right.
How do people without Parlor survived? Without information?
Yes, You are the Messiah!!!

Everything You write about Your friends and professors and other texts, to the real people who have bought a Chamber 4 years ago, are irrelevant. You can write anything.

The people who bought Your front Room, thought it was some kind of scientific development. Inside the Chamber contains a structure, created on the sophisticated technical equipment in the science lab. Hence the price is so high. I thought so myself at first!
You enter the buyer.
The price is associated with the greed of the seller, which makes the margin as much as 50 percent! At the seminar, they are 2 times cheaper!
Everything was built on lies!
You are a master of writing beautiful, encouraging texts! But what does this have to real life?

Gave the keys to Good two psychics. They said that the cards pick up the energy of money. And not in continuous mode. There is a certain algorithm of their work. There was an attempt to protect this Wraith, called the front Room, the Creator from reading and copying.
Structure is not create You. You only physicist to create a scientific screen.
And what prevents him (the real Creator of these Parlor) well, for example, quietly take away even more valuable resource - Time Life?
We live in a world that really steal the luck, energy, money and time of life. And that's enough to hide behind physics and science and to introduce zablujena people master texts.

Again, the lyrics are written well, with the use of NLP, but to the people that bought the front Room 4 years ago HAVE NO relationship.
Self-deception is. Example - the opinion above. Unwillingness to think that you are the sucker that bought it and spent the money - is also present.
But it was the people who bought the Good for 400 thousand rubles! Under what influence were they?
In my experience, destructive egregor can't keep a man for more than 3-4 years. That is, the participants lost or wybrali these cards and forgot about You. Only some managed to return money for them. Good business!
One of the brightest and most often noted effects of the use of a Chamber is to improve the understanding of people. Increasing kindness, decreasing the level of aggression. Many businesses note that clients feel more connected, lighter and the contracts are signed.
This is not speculation. This is a blatant lie. Many businessmen...)) Taking NLP to a short description of the affect all sectors of society from business to children and thus to increase sales.
The businessmen and the businessmen that have built up in in the past incarnations. And the Parlor they suffered - "can't find common ground and to sign the contract"!
Cut the shit, the game!))
I know the real businessman who bought the Good with the keys. She helped him to sign contracts)). He had previously signed. His business began crumbling. And the front Room Window did not increase the turnover. Well, start to tell him about the bulb, covered with mud)))
You analyze the experience of their friends the last five years. Many people had to die or to lose business and it is normal in a changing world. Some people for example have survived through the Parlor, and now, but they can be wanted to be millionaires by using them, and had generally become disabled or die, so everything is relative.
And many psychics generally see only astralu and bottom plan, not in their ability to see certain things and they often make a lot of distortion to their perception that completely reverses the picture we saw.
And those people who all became very well from the Parlor will not be talking about it on every corner, they do not even tell others that it is from the Parlor, why competitors produce, and certainly they don't need this forum if they are good<

Просто человек

Post by Просто человек » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:36

ЯестьЯ wrote:April 2017 SS 108,SAT,SAT key,joy 108,Clear-108,front room Comfort
The result--- in an empty spent the money (good material)
Personal opinion – do not meet the stated properties,the introduction of consumer confusion.
(health and improve the claimed light was not seen,health
my mom and joy these products do not have added brand)
Here are always surprised at the people who want to get a quick effect without working on themselves. Since April it's been a few months and that you wanted to get from this Parlor? A mountain of money or instant recovery? You did not show the yoga instructor that started to levitate in the third lesson. At first you will be sore for ligaments in the legs and back, then you start to change your diet and environment, and then to begin to change the thinking, to leave bad habits, then he will have a healthy lifestyle and then health. And only then begin to happen positive developments, good fortune and interesting cases. And about levitation, it is better to forget, because you don't need it.

НатальяЛ

Post by НатальяЛ » Sun Nov 19, 2017 22:30

On Saturday I bought Svetlitsa Super, I wear it all day with myself, and yesterday the water was applied for half an hour, to structure. 1 day changes in health have not noticed, probably too early))

НатальяЛ

Post by НатальяЛ » Sun Nov 19, 2017 22:52

I have a question:
The manual says to wear a label to yourself. And which side is considered the label? That on which is written: Svetlitsa Super?

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:47

НатальяЛ wrote:I Have a question:
The manual says to wear a label to yourself. And which side is considered the label? That on which is written: Svetlitsa Super?
It looks like the dealer put the manual five years ago to the parlor of the first generation, which looked like this
http://vladimirmok.narod.ru/infokonstru ... etlisa.jpg
Now it does not matter which side to wear yourself.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:22

Артур888 wrote:it doesn't matter which side to wear yourself.
It used to be does not matter, this is my small tip was that if you turn from yourself , then faster, building relationships and all. But the author did not write. Because the user type is not "fresh" here is not appropriate. Some want a party like this and wear. Still if wear on the breast a bag , a card may roll over. less problems with that , where it will apply and work with intentions.

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:22

Hello!

In this topic I will write some observations which relate not only to one Svetlichnaya products. Start with the fact that about a week ago, maybe two, clearly felt the effect of Room Super. It surprised me because I knew what it was, but was not quite. On this day, in a strange way, the events were so tightly and with the other hand so smoothly on time as ever and the hallmark was a moment of spontaneity. I will say in advance that I wear a Cleanroom silver 108 double on this scale, the scale of the drawing rooms I clearly struck. In the morning I felt some skladnosti flow of event stream and that day for some reason decided to trust their feelings and surrender to them. In the end during the day visited various places and events and relationships usually, and even say, practically never. Just felt the flow and decided to follow him. Very interesting. This is especially interesting because I thought that the front room is more expensive, so it secures better. In this example, I made sure that all Room attach equally, just in different time scale. To explain to those who are not in the theme useless to me.

Then came the story with dice and Svetlichny Games which now go by subscription in Facebook. In the first session were invited to guess the number thrown on the dice first without Solici, then the identity with the Parlor. Throw 20 times a day without a Chamber, 20 times a day with Parlor, in the end the result of at least plus 10 percent. My percent is enough to see benefits. It's like a morning exercise to structure the mind, then, throughout the day, as a meditative unfolding phenomenon, in the regular strata of the working day, there is the quality of foresight. It's very cool!

Then, once informed, I bought Svetlitsa Mirror of ISIS, but decided not to use it "straight" way, and just secured the mirror in the bathroom incognito. I.e. knew about it but me. In the end, knowing the character of a man who also looks in the mirror, tonight was surprised to hear that it made a number of purchases for a limited time, that the property of the person who did it well, no it was not, he was in shock and even boasted to me. It's unbelievable I tell you. The man went as if to walk to the store and came quickly in awe of the fact that he spent little money and bought what as precisely needed. Svetlichnaya guys will understand me.

Then I discovered a new facet of the Parlor. If I knew about it, vaguely understood, it has now fully drawn. One of the participants of the forum about her before mentioned, but I didn't give it any attention. Now I will say this. Gifting is awesome sense. Not the first year with the Parlor go, I began to notice a topic, not enough to give something. For example a lot of money. It's all garbage. More fun to give what the man like, just to see it, to see it help a Chamber, it may be a small detail or a word or feeling that goes through a small gift and the relationship to the person, and it is more important than a stupid pile of money. It's amazing what else to say.

I have previously posted on this forum a picture in planning for a year, so is there an observation. What I planned for March, in all growth occurred in February. A plan was difficult.

So I wish you all good luck, happiness and love!<

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:59

Grodno I am glad for you that the plans were realized,therefore I used this opportunity to have the opportunity to obtain safe,simple, available method ,have the knowledge to regenerate and grow new teeth,have the ability to grow new teeth.

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Wed Mar 07, 2018 21:07

Guest - very interesting. Tell us more, it is not clear where do the teeth.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Wed Mar 07, 2018 21:08

Sadly
Last edited by Ростислав on Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:11, edited 1 time in total.

ММ

Post by ММ » Wed Mar 07, 2018 23:24

what has been done a number of purchases for a limited time, that the property of the person who did it as well, or not included,
The same story was with me when I took SB 108. But the story is quite negative. I had to take the disease is shopping mania. :roll:. I was running around like crazy shopping, to buy all the junk for the big money, and took all the reason wholesale. The same pants I bought 4 pieces. And why is unclear. :roll: That is, SB 108 turned off my brain completely and made me a zombie for trade mafia. As a result, I spent a month more than 1000 euros. And left without money. So I am the fool and should. :( Further more. I sent my mom a gift the SS. As a result, my mother was attacked by the same attack. She spent all her money on junk. And also remained without money. And all this she did not like, and the SS were sent back to me. :? I water charge. Here is how it to understand? :wink:

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Thu Mar 08, 2018 0:48

Better you nobody will understand. But it seems that Svetlitsa uclila quality that you've never noticed before and now you don't need to step on the same rake and before to buy something seven times think you need it or not.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 21:21

Гродно wrote:you Better no one will understand. But it seems that Svetlitsa uclila quality that you've never noticed before and now you don't need to step on the same rake and before to buy something seven times think you need it or not.
So she says the opposite, cut off style control.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 21:23

Гуфест wrote:Grodno I am glad for you that the plans were realized,therefore I used this opportunity to have the opportunity to obtain safe,simple, available method ,have the knowledge to regenerate and grow new teeth,have the ability to grow new teeth.
Hi. Share the method of growing new teeth.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Thu Mar 08, 2018 22:20

Артур888 wrote:Share the method of growing new teeth.
go to the clinic and you will stick to it for round the price!!! - current quiet - don't tell anyone

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Thu Mar 08, 2018 22:24

Артур888 wrote:Share the method of growing new teeth.
or there is another option - take the benefits of brilliant, and I imagine that you're in another dimension where you have all teeth intact!

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Thu Mar 08, 2018 22:27

Something clever I wanted to say
Last edited by Ростислав on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:49, edited 1 time in total.

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:04

And what kind of support You're looking for? az
:oops: Maybe like in the story of "Alice in Wonderland", to get to where You need need to become not more but less, passing through a small door? :D
In any case, I wish You in abundance what you want!