Customer reviews of Parlor

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Артур888
Customer reviews of Parlor

Post by Артур888 » Sun May 03, 2009 18:43

I would like to hear from customers who have purchased the room on this website. :)
Last edited by Артур888 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 13:47, edited 1 time in total.

Глан

Post by Глан » Mon May 04, 2009 20:10

Testim "aura", the sensations are not guided. Too little time has passed for conclusions (less than a week). Blamed on self-hypnosis.
The results (the energy Centre) will post in the topic "the aura chamber":)
Product: Front Room With

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon May 04, 2009 21:20

Your feedback I already wrote in a topic about auras and others (Parlor).

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Thu May 07, 2009 16:29

Not found where to ask :) Here 3 days ago I placed an order and still has not come. How long to wait for an order? )

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu May 07, 2009 16:35

Александр79
Processing mail and orders coming daily.Through mail order, we will send a letter to the day or next day of order,if the order in Moscow-we call you back.If You have not received a response letter,then the order has not reached us.If You live in Moscow,You can leave Your order via email phone.If in another city,it is safer to repeat the application.In Russia the parcel is on average 3-5 working days,send by EMS Russian Post (Express service).

Ларис

Svetlitsy

Post by Ларис » Thu May 07, 2009 17:04

I want to share about this wonderful product. The chamber purchased a year ago. Can't say that immediately felt something. Just after some time, drew attention to the fact that passed insomnia, migraines ceased (2-3 days), became less tired. The name "Super" corresponds to 100%. In addition to the front Room, there are many other necessary and useful adapter that I also purchased. Believe me, the results are stunning. :ay

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu May 07, 2009 17:08

laris
Thanks for the feedback!Tell me, what did You purchased and what specific results You have noticed?

Post by Guest » Fri May 08, 2009 0:41

laris
Wash the reviews written here about this product :? And you wrote that you bought a year ago. Che-I do not remember a year ago , to sold front room. :(

Post by Guest » Fri May 08, 2009 0:44

Dimas
And there is nothing beautiful in his opinion . Vague words supposedly super-duper muper and nothing concrete. The same is true in the description you can read. Get a room and get super duper results.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri May 08, 2009 4:28

Anonymous wrote:Dimas
And there is nothing beautiful in his opinion . Vague words supposedly super-duper muper and nothing concrete. The same is true in the description you can read. Get a room and get super duper results.
Fine example of indiscriminate overtones. Delaetsa't noticed anything specific (or indeed the person notices nothing around).
Where are specifically written laris: "passed insomnia, migraines ceased (2-3 days), became less tired."

I think you will help Svetlitsa-Super become more attentive and wonderful (to ignore the obvious).

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Fri May 08, 2009 11:55

Sorry :) The product came :)) I wear a half hour already )) slightly dizzy and rushing hahaha )))

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri May 08, 2009 11:58

Александр79,
What smoked? :) Ie bought... :)

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Fri May 08, 2009 12:31

I don't drink :) Stupid as occurs from alcohol and do not smoke at all. Feeling funny just after I began to carry in your pocket Svetlitsa )) something is clearly not normal ) And I'm not wishful thinking ;)

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri May 08, 2009 12:39

You do not understand, I asked WHAT kind of parlor bought, they are in fact several types. And about the "smoked" - they themselves wrote
Александр79 wrote:slightly dizzy and rushing hahaha
:D :D :D

Александр79

Post by Александр79 » Fri May 08, 2009 13:28

I repeat not smoke! ) Svetlitsa-super

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri May 08, 2009 13:51

Александр79 wrote:don't smoke! ) Svetlitsa-super
Don't be offended! I did argue?
And Svetlitsa-SUPER and the grass is SUPER! bi :? :D

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri May 08, 2009 14:59

Александр79 wrote:sorry :) The product came :)) I wear a half hour already )) slightly dizzy and rushing hahaha )))
If no trouble after a couple of days again write a review about the state.

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri May 08, 2009 18:15

Logik
The feeling of courage, joy notice many, including me calling it "kafom". Why do you continue to doubt the work of the chamber and verbally attack those who bought it?

Александр_М

Post by Александр_М » Fri May 08, 2009 19:10

Карил wrote:Logik
The feeling of courage, joy notice many, including me calling it "kafom". Why do you continue to doubt the work of the chamber and verbally attack those who bought it?
Can I tell you why I doubt it?
1. Confused by the system of additional contributions in exchange for additional flow benefits... will buy another miracle thing and you will be even better than it was...
2. The mind refuses to accept as Svetlitsa may affect the physical processes of fuel combustion in internal combustion engines? Why not make the room that the engine could run at all without fuel (no exhaust)? or move the car with your mind?
3. Commodity-money relations during that difficult touch estimate was always on the verge of cheating, even if the idea and 100% working. You can always say - you are not working because you have a negative feel about it, not accepted, etc. But if a person suddenly feel so good, lucky, etc. - here is the result !!! it works!!!
4. I think many of us here met the website of your yoga as there are people doing the same thing, and free. Now please believe him, please, don't believe don't waste your time. And then believe and give money. And where it says do not help you in the parlor, we will refund your money??? Or it deteriorates after came to the buyer???

Here doubts that I have written as many as 4 p, and write in its favor
1. Svetlitsy are sold through this website, my dear. The site staff conducted the experiment, removed the aura before and after. The result documented.
2. A positive word was made by A. Patrushev also my dear people.
These two points are opposed to four.
But doubts still remain.

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri May 08, 2009 20:42

Карил wrote:Why do you continue to doubt the work of the chamber and verbally attack those who bought it?
Why you have to rely that I was supposed to Believe?
I don't attack. I just laugh. Laugh at the Comedy of the situation and a play on words. Laugh because I love to laugh. :)
Карил wrote:the Feeling of courage, joy notice many, including me calling it "kafom"
Also today I felt courage and joy. Here and Lord it. It's probably from the fact that I didn't buy the Svetlitsa-super. Now plan to buy the Svetlitsa-Blaga. I think that will work in a similar way. :D

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri May 08, 2009 21:54

Александр_М wrote:2. The mind refuses to accept as Svetlitsa may affect the physical processes of fuel combustion in internal combustion engines? Why not make the room that the engine could run at all without fuel (no exhaust)? or move the car with your mind?
This is what... Me much more confused following..
the inventors decided to joke and slipped... their "tablet" under the tank of calibration gas mixture (CGM). What came out of it was verified, after which the light has a very interesting Protocol. According to this Protocol, under the influence of "pills" on the amount of PGS (12 liters) is fixed "reducing co concentration in an enclosed volume of gas mixture"
That is was carbon dioxide, but it is not. Anyway... :shock:

But on the contrary it is possible? Instead of reducing the concentration of carbon dioxide if you make the system adapter to increase the concentration (i.e. quantity) of argon or other rare and expensive gas.

A little to raise the octane number by using a system adapter?
Last edited by Карил on Fri May 08, 2009 21:55, edited 1 time in total.

ну чё курнём и я пойду ?

Post by ну чё курнём и я пойду ? » Fri May 08, 2009 21:55

From the parlor could be even the suggestion effect for a while waiting for her yet deliver. After all, how does four and a half thousand give and how here not to rejoice over the newly preobreteniya thing :lol:

Post by Guest » Fri May 08, 2009 22:02

Carilo
When I fly to Mars using a Chamber ? :lol:

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri May 08, 2009 22:09

ну чё курнём и я пойду ? wrote:From the parlor could be even the suggestion effect for a while waiting for her yet deliver. After all, how does four and a half thousand give and how here not to rejoice over the newly preobreteniya thing :lol:
Of course you can. It is in order to prove MM.ru and buy a GDV camera. I am sure that buying a headphone for example, if you borrow them for half an hour on the head, the auras will not increase.

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri May 08, 2009 22:17

Anonymous wrote:Carilo
When I fly to Mars using a Chamber ? :lol:
By the way I have the locket "Donor" and the feelings I have it doesn't cause any. And I have a suspicion that the Svetlitsa-super is just more "strong", but it is possible that after some time the effect of "courage" will also disappear.

But God with them with emotions. Much more important to measure employees MM.ru, when you get GDV camera. If there is a drop of the luminosity at least it means that the impact of svetlitsy-super can be used. And maybe even develop immunity to its action.

But if the fall in the luminosity is not, then it means that the sense of "courage" is not a criterion of validity of the drawing rooms.