Customer reviews of Parlor

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Акела
Re: customer Reviews of Parlor

Post by Акела » Sat May 13, 2017 10:02

Иван-да-Марья wrote:
to Increase the Luminous energy of the human body;
The law of conservation of energy has not been canceled. If somewhere arrived, so somewhere departed.
In this case, from the future of man himself or his relatives.
If a person is not naramata the luminosity of his consciousness and development throughout life, and just bought the Parlor.

There are serious grounds to believe that the people who are long time Chamber quickly grow old.
Many Svetlitsy in time are lost or deteriorate. Apparently the subconscious mind to protect them.
With the Parlor man becomes like a follower of a religious sect.
Obviously proslejivaetsya the person using the Room, an altered state of consciousness, hope for the future that in the future all will be well, we need only time to buy Chamber new versions. If a person to take the Room - he begins to feel restlessness and anxiety. In some cases, severe depression.

PS He used the Parlor: Super, Good, Windows. The first time while under the influence of the Parlor, all too familiar advised to buy a Chamber.
And hence this observation.
Well not the law but "principle" and "the departed Priolo" it's a school like that. Luminosity and energy is not quite the same thing, and in the space of energy dorelian in the ninety-fourth degree :) ie very much.

"... gaining light from the future... "? and what " this case... "? You ochem?

Svetlitsy not help on work, "luminosity," and help tuneto reduce errors when interacting with the world. Because of this, there is a restoration of the structure of a person and as a consequence "luminosity".

And what are You "... good reason to schetayu... "where they are, based on what? Where is the logic? Observations though there are but the conclusions mildly "attracted".
I hope You will not leave attempts to expose the "front Room", very interesting to know the motive of Your activities, good luck!<

Валера Ворон

Post by Валера Ворон » Sat May 13, 2017 13:37

Recently purchased SS and Au,wear in pairs on the chest in the case bajika on a string,order nice leather case for 7 cards.Cards really help:going to take a photo of his son on the portfolio went to the copy center when I arrived I discovered I forgot the flash drive,went home with the stick,don't know what happened but when I came the second time, I found that the flash drive I forgot.Decided to go the next day.Come stick with me I go and there's a line I've never seen one in the mine centre Manager said to me an hour less to wait for,Yes the prices are in the imaging center are not small for all photo 400r.And what is the voltage space was!I was angry yesterday did not happen today starts!And then something pushes me to go to photo center,and there is a small cellar I went there and just about front Room remembered the sign I thought, and sure I go and ask they tell me 120rub for everything in place 400rub! It was on the second day of communication with Svetlickij!The conclusion is everything works and how!!!!Many pleasant things were again!Now it is necessary to increase the dimension!!!

Иван-да-Марья

Post by Иван-да-Марья » Sat May 13, 2017 23:30

Акела wrote:
Иван-да-Марья wrote:
to Increase the Luminous energy of the human body;
The law of conservation of energy has not been canceled. If somewhere arrived, so somewhere departed.
In this case, from the future of man himself or his relatives.
If a person is not naramata the luminosity of his consciousness and development throughout life, and just bought the Parlor.

There are serious grounds to believe that the people who are long time Chamber quickly grow old.
Many Svetlitsy in time are lost or deteriorate. Apparently the subconscious mind to protect them.
With the Parlor man becomes like a follower of a religious sect.
Obviously proslejivaetsya the person using the Room, an altered state of consciousness, hope for the future that in the future all will be well, we need only time to buy Chamber new versions. If a person to take the Room - he begins to feel restlessness and anxiety. In some cases, severe depression.

PS He used the Parlor: Super, Good, Windows. The first time while under the influence of the Parlor, all too familiar advised to buy a Chamber.
And hence this observation.
Well not the law but "principle" and "the departed Priolo" it's a school like that. Luminosity and energy is not quite the same thing, and in the space of energy dorelian in the ninety-fourth degree :) ie very much.

"... gaining light from the future... "? and what " this case... "? You ochem?

Svetlitsy not help on work, "luminosity," and help tuneto reduce errors when interacting with the world. Because of this, there is a restoration of the structure of a person and as a consequence "luminosity".

And what are You "... good reason to schetayu... " where they are, based on what? Where is the logic? Observations though there are but the conclusions mildly "attracted".
I hope You will not leave attempts to expose the "front Room", very interesting to know the motive of Your activities, good luck!
Svetlitsy not help in the work, "luminosity", and help to be adjusted, to reduce errors when interacting with the world. Because of this, there is a restoration of the structure of a person and as a consequence "luminosity".
"The law of conservation of energy in physics... Energy can't come from nothing and disappear into nowhere..."

The first version of the Parlor themselves contain a lot of mistakes and peculiar picture of the world of the Creator, which is very different from the real world.
A chamber is just an experiment. They don't have divine, infallible (error-free) nature.
ASD only human. Not God!

The user Chamber, which thus decided to cheat fate (karma), receive a temporary, non-permanent effect. Now glows - and a year later closed any chance for him. The law of conservation of energy.
A chamber is not connected to the power source. And do not correct the karmic deformation, but only mask them temporarily.

What makes you think that between man and the world there is some amount of error and this amount should be reduced??
It is ASD You inspired??

NOT COMING FROM THE PARLOR RESTORE THE STRUCTURE MAN!!! Only a temporary "smoothing effect". And they are "smooth" and good, too. Never the user of the Parlor will not win the lottery at least 2 million rubles. This is not the norm. And front room will save you from such distortion. So many users of the Parlor celebrated "the effect of calmness". Nothing happens. But sooner or later they will have to de-cloak and to face the real world. And it turns out that the karma has not disappeared. There was only the illusion of self-development. And when the effect from one Chamber end and you forgot to increase their dimensionality by the purchase of a new Chamber, or the key, here the trouble starts. You do not have gained your consciousness of personal power, not condensed the mental body, and just wore the surrogate, the thoughtform created by someone's consciousness. Wraith.
Thank you Master pink mist!

An example of life.
One friend bought Ekonorm. At my recommendation.
It took half a year. Well, ask. "This is nothing ekonorm not save. Maybe I'll return it to the store."
It took another half a year. Well, returned the money? "No, I'm afraid it would not become worse. As if in an accident do not get."
!!!!!!! And it says adult successful businessman!!!!!!!!
Destructive thought forms work this way! On fear, how would not become worse!

You are here working on the forum recently, and I'm watching the Parlor and some users for a long time.
I managed to get the old version of the Mirror of ISIS. Yes, there is the first week lifting effect and others say that you're younger.
And then this effect disappears. Fast enough. And instead of this temporary effect closes the probability of future. People ages faster. It burns like a candle. And "feeds" it the people around them. The entropy of the environment. It is also a law that has not been canceled. And Svetlitsa is not save.

Very interesting Your reaction to dissident opinion. Lots of errors and typos. You must be in the excited state were when I wrote the post? Attributed to me a quote... Well, for an adept of the sect is fine))
Good luck!

P. S. I don't see on the forum no one member of the seminar 4 -, 5-year-old. Only two permanent massovika entertainer and a few new people with mental health issues who, through the Parlor, ticks somewhere removed)) and get all the benefits of peace in three hundred rubles)), And Svetlitsa! It is necessary to increase dimensionality))<

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat May 13, 2017 23:36

Good luck in the karmic insanity! :lol:

Логик

Post by Логик » Sun May 14, 2017 0:37

Spring :)

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sun May 14, 2017 2:35

Иван-да-Марья wrote:the user of the Room, which decided to cheat fate (karma), poluchaet temporary, non-permanent effect.
Yes he is right! About karma not say anything. But the effect is transient. Definitely! I am on this subject it was repeatedly expressed. But I spoke about this like this. (And under the old name, too)

You bought the device. Got extra energy. Then follows using extra energy to start looking for new options in life. Knowledge, capabilities, actions, implementations, etc. But ASD about the need to do something about the need for action to achieve something that is repeatedly stated. Again recall this postulate Hulusi forum. Why walk when you can drive on esake? And user products, including consumer and Parlor, waiting attitude. I bought the Parlor, waiting for Benefits. And in fact, the value of a Chamber in one of a kind opportunities. Are you putting the Parlor in his pocket and forgetting about it, start looking in the world.

But there is a caveat. By the way, ASD I this explanation is not met. Or looked bad. Perhaps the word dimension is suitable. But the dimension in this case you need to decipher.

The user Chamber is working for his uncle, receives 50 000 rubles/month. Bought The Gold Parlor. So I decided to improve its profitability. But gold is hundreds of thousands. And the user does not experience prolonged contact with these amounts. The subconscious mind of the user will begin to block the possibility of drawing rooms. And only the very stubborn will break. But again, action, not passive waiting.

Or Vice versa. You worked with millions, flew, ran out of money. Large at least. Purchased Silver. Also almost to no avail. Silver and millions are in different spaces.

Presented here are examples of how where it was going, went and as a result has come to the wrong place, and received not the same, but better. Saved three hundred rubles. And no one talks about.

Got The Room Gold. Analyzed. Decided that gold is obliged to generate an income of 100 000 rubles per month. Began to act, to identify and implement opportunities where and in what place they can get to.

I think only one who spoke in this spirit. Put it in my wallet a piece of paper with the written number one hundred thousand dollars. Earned/received. Purchased The Parlor Diamond. Was walking down the street saw the banner. Called on the phone. And then a few years worked with the firm and received decent money. I like this. If anything, even better. By the way, I might be wrong, but probably an asset to his Room Diamond should put that Rostislav was among the volunteers at the Olympic Games in Sochi. If I am mistaken, let correct.

In General, the parlor the plow, not the magic Tablecloth.<

Валера Ворон

Post by Валера Ворон » Sun May 14, 2017 11:40

It says"mentally ill"You posmeyalas over All users of the Parlor.You cannot do that.Your conclusions because of envy and not of self-realization and not luck in my life!!!

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sun May 14, 2017 12:03

Валера Ворон wrote:you can't do that!Your conclusions because of envy and not of self-realization and not luck in my life!!!
In vain! Not necessarily all his thoughts to take or bayonets to attack. But in the case of the man ponders
Иван-да-Марья wrote: And when the effect from one Chamber end and you forgot to increase their dimensionality by the purchase of a new Chamber, or the key, here the trouble starts. You do not have gained your consciousness of personal power, not condensed the mental body, and just wore the surrogate, the thoughtform created by someone's consciousness.
Here, it is possible to argue? Svetlitsa greater area is another, higher rung of our Consciousness and our personal power. Wealth is not to Light the face are drawn, and to our (through the Window) a more perfect Consciousness. And if we with more powerful Energy (or let the luminosity, since we dark God or other Higher Power we don't notice) not to use this time for development and the improvement of her mind, then our Subconscious mind eliminates the effects of Room and counted us with a step. And then, Yes! The purchase of additional keys, Light individuals of higher dimensions. And so on to infinity.

And ASD what is to blame? He is every time creating new products that simply implements the need of people wanting better devices. And those who are not used of old, either not or not fully be these new to purchase. The proposal is born when there is a need.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun May 14, 2017 16:30

Иван-да-Марья wrote:"the Law of conservation of energy in physics... Energy can't come from nothing and disappear into nowhere..."
You are right of course, referring to the law of conservation of energy. It has not been canceled. Front room especially.
Imagine a glowing light, covered with mud. If it is clean, the lights will be more. Decreased resistance to light. Although much energy was applied to the bulb, and remains so. The law of conservation of energy is not violated.
The same happens when applying the Parlor. They reduce the Light loss of the person. From this we see the increase in the amount of Light in the measurement on the instruments. That is, the removal of the structural distortion increases the luminance of the people. However, the energy balance remains unchanged. How much energy is produced by man, as he produces.
Иван-да-Марья wrote:the user of the Room, which decided to cheat fate (karma), receive a temporary, non-permanent effect. Now glows - and a year later closed any chance for him. The law of conservation of energy.
A chamber is not connected to the power source. And do not correct the karmic deformation, but only mask them temporarily.
You're also right.
Recently I read this phrase: "Everyone wants to have a good time... But time will not."
The one who wants to cheat (fate, karma, another person, etc.) with the help of the Parlor, would not be able to do. Svetlitsy promote early disclosure of this deception. Room for those who honestly want to reduce your karmic load and trying to do any action to correct the karmic errors. Then the drawing rooms, enhancing the quality and quantity of the information, which a person communicates with the World, allow us to find more effective ways of resolving karmic conflicts. However, the man himself must do it. As You rightly pointed out "the Chamber doesn't eliminate the karmic deformation". They eliminate the people themselves. But a Chamber of them and do not mask, they show, in some cases exacerbating the contradictions to expedite resolution of the situation. You can start to get a lot of correct and relevant information that begins to flow after the application of the Parlor, and do nothing for its use. These products are not for those who are waiting for manna from heaven. They're for active people. notice how "Brave Bees".
However, I did not understand and here the law of conservation of energy. This is a physical law and it has nothing to do with Karma because karma is information, not energy.
Svetlitsy not have a source of energy. Here again You are right. A person has enough of their energy.
Иван-да-Марья wrote:IS NOT coming FROM the PARLOR restore the STRUCTURE MAN!!!
Here please clarify on what basis this conclusion? You conducted experiments, made measurements, and collected statistics? Or is it Your speculation?
Иван-да-Марья wrote:a friend bought Ekonorm. At my recommendation.
It took half a year. Well, ask. "This is nothing ekonorm not save. Maybe I'll return it to the store."
To see the effect from economies of Ekonorma it is necessary to organize a special test on scientific methods. In the city it is almost impossible to do. Stood in traffic and burned down the entire economy. Your friend is hardly doing research.
The main effect of Ekonorma improving safety. But this effect one driver can not be seen. It can be shown only after collecting statistics on insurance cases for a large array of cars.
Иван-да-Марья wrote: instead of a temporary effect closes the probability of future. People ages faster. It burns like a candle. And "feeds" it the people around them. The entropy of the environment. It is also a law that has not been canceled.
Here You are wrong. This is speculation, based on nothing.
We conducted experiments with a mirror of ISIS with a special biological test system (BTS), developed by Professor Savina L. V. With this BTS Professor Savina has learned to determine the biological age of a person. In experiments with Z it showed that the average biological age of a group of people who enjoyed ZEE decreased. Moreover, this effect is manifested from the fact that a man begins to manifest his true desire restored a sense of Path and it begins a more efficient and economical ways to spend their main and most valuable resource - Time Life.<

Александр КЛД

Post by Александр КЛД » Wed May 17, 2017 12:08

Now it is time for my review! In October-November 2016 my advertising business has ceased to exist! The bus company which we were placed, was withdrawn from the market because of the conflict with the city administration , and the companion thumped and removed all the money from the account! Remained only some debt. Side events also somehow failed - I failed the contracts for the local elections, did not grow together with suppliers –mates. And in principle this period, as I traced, was easy for everyone. Apparently occurred, what changes in the space and it was not easy for many. Options with the new business was not, the health little bit loose and was a direct pichal - depressnyake. The girl also has gone by the way, because why not, what she sad for?))) I have only normal card блага108 , but it is not particularly pricila apparently, and I did odd jobs and uninteresting work until I got rid of the jpg file is a chamber of gold. well I started to tune. because I took by the throat depressnyak, and by nature I'm an introvert, I still had to pull the attention from problems in the head in the normal outside world. in the process of interaction with the card, I came to realize what I actually want at this stage - namely, I wished the Director of the branch: to superiors far, the business process, there would remain only to win the market. that's what I started to put in file is good gold. A month later I was invited for an interview, where I liked everything but... me. said I third, do not pass on age, not worked in this area and a number of parameters. I neighing , sipping their coffee and proudly went to some hack. after 2 weeks began luck - people who were refused places because it is not satisfied with the schedule ( probably to manage the work time it does not work, although the schedule there is certainly not simple).but it still took me ... but my competitor is simply drinking and not out on the opening day of the branch. It turned out that open open, and Directors are not found! Then I was out. With the card and my brain, I put the branch with the crisis in the economy. now it's working.

You can still add that of course not everything can be traced. So for example, having a card 108 good ordinary, I still lost the business and had debts ( or they find me, I'm not sure how to say) but compared to what happened in the city during that period I have easily slipped. Most of my friends had bigger problems - someone has thrown large sums of money, and they still work, against another friend brought criminal charges demanding a rollback, someone just thumped until blue in the face))) And I having a good card 108 and Svetlitsa super, properly and with dignity through a challenging period ( thanks to me and the card well and still someone will teach me a lesson))).<

Иван-да-Марья

Post by Иван-да-Марья » Mon May 22, 2017 4:27

АСД wrote: ......
Here You are wrong. This is speculation, based on nothing.
We conducted experiments with a mirror of ISIS with a special biological test system (BTS), developed by Professor Savina L. V. With this BTS Professor Savina has learned to determine the biological age of a person. In experiments with Z it showed that the average biological age of a group of people who enjoyed ZEE decreased. Moreover, this effect is manifested from the fact that a man begins to manifest his true desire restored a sense of Path and it begins a more efficient and economical ways to spend their main and most valuable resource - Time Life.
Your entire text is written not for me, but for newbies who will read this.
All this has been written, rewritten, and about light and about the true desires and about the experiment with RI.
Do you think that the people who used these structures is "speculation based on nothing"???
And my experience - is also a speculation?
And only Your beautiful and correct texts - it's true.
I'm honored, and I really wanted a new and improved Parlor to buy. To begin to obtain the information necessary and right.
How do people without Parlor survived? Without information?
Yes, You are the Messiah!!!

Everything You write about Your friends and professors and other texts, to the real people who have bought a Chamber 4 years ago, are irrelevant. You can write anything.

The people who bought Your front Room, thought it was some kind of scientific development. Inside the Chamber contains a structure, created on the sophisticated technical equipment in the science lab. Hence the price is so high. I thought so myself at first!
You enter the buyer.
The price is associated with the greed of the seller, which makes the margin as much as 50 percent! At the seminar, they are 2 times cheaper!
Everything was built on lies!
You are a master of writing beautiful, encouraging texts! But what does this have to real life?

Gave the keys to Good two psychics. They said that the cards pick up the energy of money. And not in continuous mode. There is a certain algorithm of their work. There was an attempt to protect this Wraith, called the front Room, the Creator from reading and copying.
Structure is not create You. You only physicist to create a scientific screen.
And what prevents him (the real Creator of these Parlor) well, for example, quietly take away even more valuable resource - Time Life?
We live in a world that really steal the luck, energy, money and time of life. And that's enough to hide behind physics and science and to introduce zablujena people master texts.

Again, the lyrics are written well, with the use of NLP, but to the people that bought the front Room 4 years ago HAVE NO relationship.
Self-deception is. Example - the opinion above. Unwillingness to think that you are the sucker that bought it and spent the money - is also present.
But it was the people who bought the Good for 400 thousand rubles! Under what influence were they?
In my experience, destructive egregor can't keep a man for more than 3-4 years. That is, the participants lost or wybrali these cards and forgot about You. Only some managed to return money for them. Good business!
One of the brightest and most often noted effects of the use of a Chamber is to improve the understanding of people. Increasing kindness, decreasing the level of aggression. Many businesses note that clients feel more connected, lighter and the contracts are signed.
This is not speculation. This is a blatant lie. Many businessmen...)) Taking NLP to a short description of the affect all sectors of society from business to children and thus to increase sales.
The businessmen and the businessmen that have built up in in the past incarnations. And the Parlor they suffered - "can't find common ground and to sign the contract"!
Cut the shit, the game!))
I know the real businessman who bought the Good with the keys. She helped him to sign contracts)). He had previously signed. His business began crumbling. And the front Room Window did not increase the turnover. Well, start to tell him about the bulb, covered with mud)))<

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon May 22, 2017 6:19

Иван-да-Марья wrote:Gave the keys to Good two psychics. They said that the cards pick up the energy of money.
Extascy is fun :) the mess life's a mess in my head! Slesnick, gaishniki, biznesmeny, surrounded by enemies, :ap and I'm all so yellow and fluffy! :ay
:roll: Saul, Saul!... It is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
As a Jew, ... the infinite except human stupidity and the universe, on account of the second I'm not sure...
:wiz good luck donkichotiskoji!

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Mon May 22, 2017 12:49

I wrote before about the story with the lights, then I had a Good 108 and my two keys to it. This day was the wedding of my friend where I was supposed to be a witness. Morning woke up late, while dressed, drank coffee, you know you late, I need money to go to change colors to buy, despite that I called a cab while they all turned, time really back to back left. Get in a cab, called the driver the address, saying that it is necessary to 11 make it, he says he will not make it. I say that we should try and he drove, drove some taxi trails, in the end, when we stopped, it was exactly 11.00, he turned to me and said - in time, but speaks in a very strange way there were 11 traffic lights all green, this is very strange.

That's СБ108 in some illustrative embodiments, so to speak. Now I have Svetlitsa silver 108's probably almost a year, it works also, but differently. And how I would never have understood if not related СБ108 year. And I'm not surprised if some businessman would take a card for 400tys that he won't notice. It is still good that he won't notice, it is considered lucky for him, otherwise his sudbinom so will start to reduce a that he really will be shocked. Business enterprising people, but the reverse side of the coin is greed, you can't get everything at once, but this is my personal opinion that it is better gradually to build something than to throw in all serious and then angry at yourself for unfulfilled hopes.

Иван-да-Марья

Post by Иван-да-Марья » Mon May 22, 2017 12:56

Пчела wrote: And ASD what is to blame? He is every time creating new products that simply implements the need of people wanting better devices. And those who are not used of old, either not or not fully be these new to purchase. The proposal is born when there is a need.
There is no such need and want. Only newcomers.
And two trolls... One of which the forum was required to return the money for the Room.

... "better devices".

Better than what??
Than failures in life, loss of money and health???

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon May 22, 2017 15:30

Иван-да-Марья wrote:What failures in life, loss of money and health???
Than the loss of the adequacy and mind you :lol:

ЯестьЯ

Post by ЯестьЯ » Mon May 22, 2017 15:31

Ivan-da-Marya who bothers if you are not satisfied with the purchased product, return it back to the seller
with the return of your spent money.

And what exactly do you have of products ?

Ямской

Post by Ямской » Mon May 22, 2017 18:50

Swietlicki they work great. When I went to buy the first Svetlitsa Super at the traffic lights the light was green. Came home, went to the entrance - in front of me themselves opened the Elevator doors.
Then I decided to buy СБ108. Was again a green light on the traffic light. And in the evening, the Concierge said that as you walk into the entryway, the Elevator starts to go down. And so 3 times already.
The SS I bought 2 months ago.
СБ108 works also great, but different. I bought the products in the store. I decided to see check. And it says - on the 15th of a 25% discount on products in shop-Kosmetik. It was the 15th and I just wanted to buy shampoo. :ap :ay :wiz

Гродно

Post by Гродно » Mon May 22, 2017 23:42

Maybe easier to say what and to whom you want to prove? Everyone has their own subjective impressions, you have such I have such.

Рита С

Post by Рита С » Tue May 23, 2017 9:51

Гродно wrote:Maybe easier to say what and to whom you want to prove? Everyone has their own subjective impressions, you have such I have such.
Chela is not all right in life, you need to find someone to blame :)

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue May 23, 2017 13:35

Рита С wrote:need to find someone to blame
And publicly to expose him! :)

Иван-да-Марья

Post by Иван-да-Марья » Tue May 23, 2017 13:55

Someone forgot to poop in this thread? Go ahead! This is a forum of self-development! Show your level of development! Pofludit, Purolite put your mental poop, evaluate others, hang label and start to give advice!
It doesn't work? Listen mindmachine! They say it goes easier!
Just do not write feedback in the subject reviews. Still there are no those people who started to use the Parlor 5 years ago and attend seminars Avdeev.

Логик

Post by Логик » Tue May 23, 2017 14:49

Иван-да-Марья wrote:Who forgot to poop in this thread?
You started to defecate, so why be surprised?
Иван-да-Марья wrote: put your mental poop, evaluate others,hang label
What's not to like? ay Yai Yai, what a bad forum! Whether you are dealing impartially and without labels wrote

Code: Select all

parlor With the same person becomes like a follower of a religious sect.
By the way your texts carries a musty smell...

You expect that you and the other vibrates on the frequency that you set, which would then tossing shit into the fan all the splash and ad's right. And when your rules don't take over and you begin to openly laugh (not vibrate well with you on your rovnooblenergo frequency) you don't like :?

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue May 23, 2017 15:16

No need to upset the person, it is easier to ignore. :oops:

I like the front room for over a five year period of communication on the forum, and familiarity with these products, life has changed for the better. Feel better, stronger, tougher and it's good! So many stories were fun, what most surprises me is the fact that lucky, what events it would seem with negativschikam and pass by like water off a goose. And can anyone not glued to work with the parlor, perhaps simply because, as with the egg, do not know how to cook it! Okay!

It is not clear why the "Procrustean bed" only to the parlor use? This measure can be applied to almost all products on this site, everyone here something to someone and help, and who is not. But I hope that "Ivan da Marya" man of ideas, without commercial interests, so clean to understand that what he is not clear. No need to disturb him!

...There are many things in nature, Horatio, than are dreamed of our sages...

Сильван

Post by Сильван » Tue May 23, 2017 16:18

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Гродно wrote:alsouse the Parlor for almost a year, only now began to understand that if nothing happens, it does not mean that a Chamber does not work, it means that it is not gathered the necessary critical mass event.
This means that the Room harmoniously ,quietly doing their job(yours) that prior to kriticheskih...arguments. All is quiet, calm and size ...to the goal. :)
Complete idiocy :)

Сильван

Post by Сильван » Tue May 23, 2017 16:33

Гродно wrote:I wrote before about the story with the lights, then I had the Good 108
Ямской wrote:Swietlicki they work great. When I went to buy the first Svetlitsa Super at the traffic lights the light was green.
:lol:

You that these cards are in the crazy house sell? :?
But it's not nice to fool people with crazy.deviations. :cry: :cry:

Can you not 800 thousand ask, and the apartment to give and to go to rejoice in green light at the traffic lights? :(