Customer reviews of Parlor

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Гуфест
Re: customer Reviews of Parlor

Post by Гуфест » Fri Mar 09, 2018 20:37

To raise teeth is the intention,I'm searching for methods.

Акела

Post by Акела » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:15

Ростислав wrote:something smart wanted to say
Wanted to, but apparently not to anyone. :?

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Mar 10, 2018 20:38

so

Люсинда

Post by Люсинда » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:25

ММ wrote:that was made several purchases for a limited time, that the property of the person who did it as well, or not included,
The same story was with me when I took SB 108. But the story is quite negative. I had to take the disease is shopping mania. :roll:. I was running around like crazy shopping, to buy all the junk for the big money, and took all the reason wholesale. The same pants I bought 4 pieces. And why is unclear. :roll: That is, SB 108 turned off my brain completely and made me a zombie for trade mafia. As a result, I spent a month more than 1000 euros. And left without money. So I am the fool and should. :( Further more. I sent my mom a gift the SS. As a result, my mother was attacked by the same attack. She spent all her money on junk. And also remained without money. And all this she did not like, and the SS were sent back to me. :? I water charge. Here is how it to understand? :wink:
Not only have the money folded-to collect, to hoard, but to spend. Cash flows must be: got-spent-accepted the gift and gave the gift, etc.

Терве

Post by Терве » Wed Sep 05, 2018 21:08

I want to tell you about his interaction with Svetlitsa Super.

I have such a round parlor with a gold middle. I bought it when I lived in St. Petersburg, and this is the second parlor (the first I lost, and then periodically found and lost). A few years ago I went to live abroad, to go on alone into the unknown. Took the Room and still products of one company. Life in a new country required adaptation of the language and climate to food and water and way of life. Maybe I'm not too adapted, but great adversity, I passed, at least I was not immediately a victim of fraud, once found a job, my dog lived with me, although this integration never happened. I wanted to continue to live as she lived in Russia. There are people who adapt much faster, but there were too many fears and complexes and misunderstanding of human nature at first had.

All this time I had the Room and another card in the back pocket of jeans. Then I received a card from the Feminine of Michael, became feminine, fell in love and started to wear light dresses that are more consistent with the climate. Unfortunately, the dresses don't have pockets, wearing on his neck was irritated and in light clothing at the neck, not diarrhea, so the front room moved to the pocket bags and that was "the beginning of the end". I do not know whether the fact that I moved it, but intuition I have diminished, my dog died, the man I fell in love, broke up with me, and I allowed myself to cheat one dishonest person with the rent. I trusted him, did not manage to conclude the contract, but invested in the arrangement, and he threw me out after 2 months because he decided to sell all of their premises. And I had to move again - and very unfortunate, confusion chose uninhabitable premises, in fact the pantry. Lost a year of my life, because the contract is concluded there is no less than a year. Worsened health. Stopped to chat with their friends. Feel caught in a trap.

Six months later, began to take broadcast Michael. Decided to move out at whatever was at the end of the year lease. And Chamber during all of these mishaps wasn't with me, she "did". And just when I was packing for the move, I found it in an old bag. How she rejoiced! Still I am in the complete absence of ties and language have managed to live in the country for 3 years without any terrible problems, perhaps due to the Parlor (in jeans pocket). This can only be assessed when you lose a "lightness of being". And when the parlor was, I felt that intuition beginning to Wake up that it became easier to communicate with people and finally I managed to complete the move from the old apartment without any damage and moral losses. Here at all the chaos going on in the area rent because the landlord may, for example, to find fault with some stuff and not give a warranty check for a decent amount. In my case, and could happen. The landlord was looking for a reason to complain and presented for payment a huge amount to me for anything actually. Of course, at the Bazaar haggling is expected, but I've never done it before. It came almost to a physical fight the landlord with my friend, which I took for support. The landlord threatened court. And all-so I persevered and I was able to reduce the amount he demanded 3 times and we parted almost friends, smiled and wished me luck and shook hands. I'm a peaceful man, I have no experience with scandals and negotiations. My nerves survived. There was no fear. Financially I was not affected. And the ending was beautiful. Worthy. I think this helped the parlor. And on the eve of "battle with the landlord" was a full day of work, then part time job, helping a friend and I spent the night packing and washing the apartment and carrying things up to the next morning. It would seem, in this state, could I negotiate? It turns out that I could.

Now I need again to adjust to working with the Chamber, believe in luck (at least not to go against it), a nice small overlap and use his power (received from the broadcast of Michael in particular) on the solution of urgent tasks and for personal growth. The year was missed. Well, that has survived. As my friend, "you are on very thin ice", keeping in mind that life alone, without money and support in an unfamiliar country, with virtually no normal language, is very risky and any wrong step can be fatal, or cause a chain of undesirable consequences.<

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Wed Sep 19, 2018 20:56

Interesting opinion. Shows that the old Super front Room is still available. I have a card too, this was before the advent on Mindalinah; most memorably during the time of wearing it - once bought the goods at a discount of 10 million. Moreover, the buy came at the regular price, the action day had ended and the seller had no reason to do it. But Svetlitsa Super is generally noticed a more attentive and friendly to you. General-purpose model, with a mild and pleasant effect.
But about the Room for a few Good years of use nothing good to say - she'd rather just feed off the energy and not worth the money, banal Gamma-7, this will be cheaper and more efficient. And the silver-gold-diamonds in the mind of any divorce, with the exchange of theoretical benefits theoretically, the increased in a multiple amount of very real money.

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Sep 19, 2018 23:04

With "Benefits" need to work well and it is clear that the benefit is not only money. And "...kind of...", is not an argument.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:36

Пользователь wrote:But about the Room for Good few years of use, nothing good to say - she'd rather just feed off the energy and not worth the money, banal Gamma-7, this will be cheaper and more efficient. And the silver-gold-diamonds in the mind of any divorce, with the exchange of theoretical benefits theoretically, the increased in a multiple amount of very real money.
Акела wrote:With "Benefits" need to work well and it is clear that the benefit is not only money.
That's right , not only money, money in this case mouthpeice in your field , if you have a plan.
-"Do You have a Plan, Mr. Fix?"
"I have many plans!"
And then the question :"if all the Plans were nailuchshimi and safe for your person and the world? Do all that you Planned to eat Istinnoe your desire? And if you wanted to do? Money? And if you had plans projects your activities-work, which would be realized and you got that money...? And did you even look for information on the intended Plan? And went to look for the information ,at least on the Internet, and then look for opportunities, too, at least on the Internet -who to contact on this subject? Can anyone (maybe from friends) to push, to realize your plan tvorcheskie ideas. Or at least realize your "finished product" of your work? "
And that is from just such seemingly minor issues (for some) and is a planning , modeling and intention of their Plans(not desires, not desires, not "John's got and I want the same ") . Namely, the formation of Your Intentions to dostijeniya their goals?
Does not work if it is in your pocket and everyone thinks the money put to work should, itself , quickly and directly bag under the door, like Santa Claus, new year's eve))).
No. Your thought, Your intention , Your goal and your body-modigene this way!!!! :?<

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Thu Sep 20, 2018 14:55

Акела wrote:With "Benefits" need to work well and it is clear that the benefit is not only money. And "...kind of...", is not an argument.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:That's right , not only money, money in this case mouthpeice in your field , if you have a plan.
The work and plans we all have. And most users as the Parlor, and similar devices do not write reviews about any additional gestures the type of special techniques, in addition to wearing these devices; just continue to do what I do, this is the main and primary, and the device they can help, but can not. SAT with me and many others the second option.
And about the price from the ceiling very argument, so it is unlikely that the development and production of subsequent Goods costing 5, 10 and 100 times more how they stand compared to "normal" Good. Actually, they take those who worked first, but the cost is not justified, even if it will pay off many times.

- How much cock?
- 1000$
- Why is it so expensive?? He special?
- No, just need the money.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Sep 20, 2018 15:13

Пользователь wrote:LILIYA-R wrote(a):
That's right , not only money, the money can appear in your field of events , if you have a plan.

The work and plans we all have. And most users as the Parlor, and similar devices do not write reviews about any additional movements in addition to wearing these devices, just keep doing what were doing and the devices they can help, but can not. SAT with me and many others the second option.
And about the price from the ceiling very argument, so it is unlikely that the development and production of subsequent Goods costing 5, 10 and 100 times more how they stand compared to "normal" Good.
Therefore, you must:
1. To Create Dream – Fantasy – Task - Goal.
2. To act for its realization. (Steps do not have to be straight. They can be indirect and absurd, but they should reflect the simulation model closer to the goal.
3. Be patient and positive moments (signs), showing movement in the right direction.
If these points are executed. the work of the parlor will be full. But if to carry in your pocket just will not, except for luminosity increase, the relationship and restore the physical body and energy bodies, at the expense of not spending his own energy to combat the negative effects of the surrounding space. All Plans have built in your mind, and only HIGHLIGHTS their good - gives energy, proper tips types of events, the choice is yours. You , for example when setting a goal, suddenly at the end discover that you have asked for ..three types of events at your goal. What will you choose? you choose, because the result)). Always say :"Choose from the available options...best and safest option for myself and the world..."! Well, something like this . And keep track of what is happening outside . people wrote on the forum that turned out-as a fact-what and how . And that's what I thought and how it looked like and so clear that everyone does as it is convenient, as understood from what I read in the instructions-On the use and application of the Parlor.<

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Thu Sep 20, 2018 15:39

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:If these points are executed. the work of the parlor will be full.
Will not, because everyone is different and there are a bunch of influencing factors, which neither the manufacturer nor the buyer may not know. Therefore, I am against language such as "device 100% working, and if not - the man himself is not enough something was done", all individually. For example, even coffee - the most well-known and proven energy - does not operate at all. Things working with maloizvestnye delicate matters, and certainly could not be so effective here is that the question of luck.

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Sep 20, 2018 16:11

Svetlitsa Blaga, expanding individual "field of events". In the automatic mode, growing only what was ready to it. And that need is still "to plant" and create a life time for this. Of course products sometimes don't come quickly signs of changes, such as in chem technologies, although there individually too. But for me working in technology more than any other, that resemble natural ones. All life grows slowly, but the man should at once and all.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:57

Пользователь wrote:With Svetlitsa Super is generally noticed a more attentive and friendly to you. General-purpose model, with a mild and pleasant effect. But about the Room for a few Good years of use nothing good to say - she'd rather just feed off the energy and not worth the money
This post suggests that the User does not notice how the Svetlitsa Blaga. On the one hand, he notes that it feeds energy, and on the other regret the money spent on it. At the same time, he is satisfied with the Svetlitsa Super. Where there is dissatisfaction from the work card GOOD? This dissatisfaction arises from incorrect evaluation. System BENEFITS working in a different time scale than Svetlitsa Super. This is a more lengthy process of a tactical scale. At this scale, it is necessary to plan, build projects, to regulate the relationships for extended periods of time. It is not a quick process-type process described by Kozma Prutkov: "Snap a Mare in the nose, it wag its tail".
To track causality on the tactical scale, which helps to build Svetlitsa Blaga, is quite difficult. The main difficulty - the lack of a basis for comparison. When using a Chamber the Benefits are changing event series. Appear events, which are impossible without a map GOOD. And they need to use their ability, skills and knowledge. To take advantage of new opportunities.
However, to the possibility of using the card Good to use different things. And nothing to compare with. The user does not know how could turn of events if he hadn't had cards GOOD. This is a different series of events. And it turns out that the user compares the work card with their expectations. If expectations were lower than the derived result, it is Good work if expectations are set too high, the card is not working.
Expectations often depend on point of view. Where to go at this point. What the user pays attention? For him GOOD? Only money? Or there is an understanding that the BENEFITS of this multi-faceted word? After all, the notion of the GOOD consists of many aspects of people's lives. And the combination of these aspects can also be different to perceive. For some, the Benefit is only money. However for others not only. Good health a favorite job, a great relationship, wonderful children, great friends.... It's all different sides of the concept of GOOD.
How to work with Svetlitsa BLAGA, to feel the GOOD changes? Most of the users purchases a System GOOD, to improve their well-being. And rightly so. But where to? Where will go this flow of GOODS? From the outside WORLD. Therefore, the user has formed a belief if I paid for the card GOOD money, then let the World give me the money. And for many users it turns out. They actually increased cash flow. But not all. What's the matter? They inquire? Cheating? Not at all. After all, to get the Benefits necessary to improve their well-being, that is, it is necessary that the human condition was GOOD.
But if the user has strained himself and annoying others, is suffering in the process of obtaining BENEFITS. Goes to work and "squeaky heart." Fighting for survival. That is, destroys himself and the World around them. In this case, he himself stops the flow of GOODS.

How can there be? How to break the cycle of failure and struggle? Card BENEFITS creates conditions and opportunities, but they need to properly use it. Need to change your STATUS. Note the word STATE has different meanings. Want to have a great Status, change its STATE. In what condition is necessary to pass? This condition is called GRACE. That is, we must learn to give the BENEFIT of the World. Like, say, the user? Pay back the money? For what? I've already shelled out for the map GOOD?
You can give the BENEFIT of the World and most do nothing to lose and everything to gain. And at the same time experience a state of GRACE. We can give light to the World. The Light that we radiated into the World continuously (it can be seen on Kirlian devices). However, the Light this must be constructive, life-givingand not destructive and gaonim. Then with the help of this Light you can leave your mark, to create a new time of life for themselves and OTHERS. Then You will become a FRIEND to THEM will be different.

And what ELSE? Lucky, cheerful, filled with joy and warmth, creating a celebration of life not only on holidays, but every day. Happy holiday dear friends. On the day of Sophia, mother of Faith, Hope and Love. Sofia - the symbol of wisdom. I wish You wisdom in Your decisions. Let Your Faith, Hope and Love are Strong, Wise, and Conscientious.
How to do how to change your state of well-being, increasing PROSPERITY and GRACE, we will learn on Working in the Games in St. Petersburg from 12 to 14 November.
Entry to the games by mail blaga.lik@gmail.com<

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Fri Oct 05, 2018 16:41

ASDcleverly You have painted for me, and all the past 8) Money I wasn't expecting, and a good event too, no — with the Benefit of exactly the same as without it. Even about feeding energy never sure when you're using a "sandwich" of Super and Good, then something is felt. And separately — the Good and the Mirror is probably the only device used at different times, which I personally did not cause any sensation at all.

Акела

Post by Акела » Fri Oct 05, 2018 23:01

Everything seems right, but such a description is typical for "quantity of consciousness". But creativity and his ilk, suggests the "qualitative side". It is difficult to accurately Express in words, but if the person in memory, no experiences associated with high-quality albeit short-term "change of consciousness" the parlor for it to be questionable because they are not tracked "quantitative" assessment of social expectations, conformity and requirements.
So option one, to design and conduct experiments independently to influence the structure of the parlor to the biomaterial or to trust what some "authoritative" opinion about what this product does or does not work. Either develop the quality of consciousness that it would be to evaluate to say the Chamber directly.

And for me, all of these products work...
Good Luck To You!

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Sun Oct 07, 2018 14:26

Пользователь wrote:ASD, cleverly You have painted for me, and all the past
It's nothing personal. I was asked a good question. Managed on the basis of this question is to formulate and summarize some of the applications of Parlor Goods. You for this thanks from me.
The most important thing is not what man feels or does not feel from the Parlor. The main thing that with him and with the World it can happen. Most people don't feel any radiation, no electromagnetic pollution or geopathic zones, can't see germs and viruses, etc. But it does not mean that it is not necessary to do anything and nothing to use. Impossible all the diversity of life be reduced to personal feelings.
There are objective measurement tools, which allow to visualize the action of the Parlor. Conducted a lot of research. Part of them are published on this website. Therefore, there should be consistency. Or is the whole concept of the Parlor - all products (based on research and reviews of other users, or all rejected, despite some personal feelings).
If You want to deal with their feelings and understand how you can more effectively use the Parlor to improve your life, then come to our seminars and webinars. Your perception Threshold of the Parlor is for everyone. At the seminar, in the Light environment, it is easier to obtain and personal feelings,and new knowledge and new worldview. Then, perhaps, there will be new creative potential for self-realization.
The next seminar will be in St. Petersburg from 12 to 14 October. You have the opportunity to participate. Invite. Questions by e-mail blaga.lik@gmail.com