Svetlitsy. The scientific concept.

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 23, 2009 18:05

Жека3000 wrote:Andrey Vadimovich! Tell me You opinion! These plastic buttons and cards at the price of Gold/briliantov work??? For You personally as it is acted positively?
Can be regarded as real devices (mind machine) and a hypnotic/relaxation sessions neighboring shamanic buttons??? Moreover, the principle of their action is not understood by the common layman!
I am interested in the techniques of human development for more than a year and found a lot of this information and every time you have to separate the wheat from the chaff, and that this "gadget" is a huge doubt.
I am interested in "technicians of human development" for more than 16 years, and I still do not understand how it works. :? Unfortunately, I have now not much time left to carefully examine all the interesting (as I tried to do in his youth :cry: ), so some of the things I now just use... 8) The links listed above, You can read about all the effects that I got from a Chamber-Super (I don't have any). :o

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Sep 23, 2009 21:41

Жека3000
Join the opinion of the majority
Please do not manipulate the senses. Although the majority opinion-the chamber works :? (you can count on your fingers). Write messages in accordance with the regulations. The branches have a theme, and You are the same in all branches. For non - compliance- difficult.