Svetlitsy. The scientific concept.

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Солнышко :-)

Post by Солнышко :-) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 22:28

АСД wrote:Read work Garkavi, Quaking. Then it will be more clear how to interpret the experiments.
With their works I know, read. So according to their works and say that preactivate is not good, it is in the body and causes damage and tension and destruction, possibly to a lesser degree than the stress, but still not very good. Perfect is the reaction of increased activation at high levels of reactivity, in the future, with the transition in the same reaktivnost. And preactivate is the system voltage.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:58

Солнышко :-) wrote:
АСД wrote:Read work Garkavi, Quaking. Then it will be more clear how to interpret the experiments.
With their works I know, read. So according to their works and say that preactivate is not good, it is in the body and causes damage and tension and destruction, possibly to a lesser degree than the stress, but still not very good. Perfect is the reaction of increased activation at high levels of reactivity, in the future, with the transition in the same reaktivnost. And preactivate is the system voltage.
So, this report clearly shows that preactivate connected with the action of some factor that has led to deterioration in the control and experimental group, but not with the action of SA, whose control was not.

Post by Солнышко :-) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 18:21

"However, despite the positive dynamics should be considered a biological measure of the impact of CA and to correct the program time interactions with complex open non-equilibrium living systems, which is the body." Quote from the report
Here is written in plain text, that important measure, and the impact should not be continuously.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Sep 11, 2009 0:35

Солнышко :-) wrote:"However, despite the positive dynamics should be considered a biological measure of the impact of CA and to correct the program time interactions with complex open non-equilibrium living systems, which is the body." Quote from the report
Here is written in plain text, that important measure, and the impact should not be continuously.
Professor cihlarova A. I., the author of the report, a very cautious man, and, like a true scientist, never articulate clearly. Since she does not know the mechanism of interaction and perceive it as a normal physico-chemical factor, with whom she had to deal with, and suggests that, as usual need to correct. That's why she writes that "to consider a biological measure of the impact of SA. Actually we are talking about the changing nature of Vysokochistye living organism with the environment, but not the effects. For example, the body is in a stuffy room and you opened the window to ventilate the room. The body became better that you have fixed appliances. What did you see? The effect of vents on the body? Actually changed the nature of the interaction with the environment. Another example: Imagine an underground passage, which in two directions to move people. If there is no selected order, counter flows will mix and interfere with each other. But if you write signs - "keep left", the flows are stratified and cease to influence each other. And that it is necessary to consider the biological impact of the signs on people and to determine the time intervals of their application? The signs here act as uporyadochival and act always as shapers of environmental interactions. Our products are also such uporyadochenie. So look for the time frame of application does not make sense.

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Sep 11, 2009 22:17

Found an interesting note. Intrigued by the name:

the human Body emits weak visible light
http://www.membrana.ru/lenta/?9492

Post by Солнышко :-) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 23:46

Our products are also such uporyadochenie. So look for the time frame of application does not make sense.
I'm not against this statement, because the very use of the SS and happy with the results.
But back to the report where it says that the reaction is reactivated in the experimental group arose in response to a strong stimulus?, and not on the structural applicator? That is the question.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:33

Солнышко :-) wrote:But back to the report where it says that the reaction is reactivated in the experimental group arose in response to a strong stimulus?, and not on the structural applicator? That is the question.
And where in the report it is written that in the control group experienced a sharp decrease in stress ratio for CA? It is obvious that the unaccounted factor was. But cihlarova A. I. has not taken into account. And since she does not know the mechanism of action of SA, it is assumed (note that it has not argued) that it is necessary to consider the temporal scope of the SA.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:53

373Алекс

Post by 373Алекс » Tue Sep 22, 2009 0:17

To share photos uncovered structures of the Parlor write me a PM.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:33

373Алекс wrote:photo sharing uncovered structures of the Parlor write me a PM.
Why? :)

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Sep 22, 2009 13:19

My opinion, as a biologist, physiologist and ethologist - neighborhood mindmachine with quack svetlickij things on one site fully discreditied the idea mindmachine.
The duroskopov and analgin should not sell in one place.
+1

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Sep 22, 2009 13:22

ЗОМБИ wrote:
My opinion, as a biologist, physiologist and ethologist - neighborhood mindmachine with quack svetlickij things on one site fully discreditied the idea mindmachine.
+1
At least tried to imagine, and then say :) "I certainly have not read, but categorically condemn.." :lol:

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Sep 22, 2009 13:42

ЗОМБИ wrote:
+1
Zombie,you just woke up? Already many owners mind of the cars use the parlor,the question of quackery or not,as I thought for a long time already not worth it.Read the forum.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Tue Sep 22, 2009 21:01

Read the forum.
very much :wink: my personal opinion, not necessarily correct -- I don't believe in megaevent from the pictures, homeopathy and some other things...
at Least would have tried
it is in our time hard, when not far off the Chinese intervention? thank you :?

no offense az

Даоист

Post by Даоист » Tue Sep 22, 2009 21:14

I sent You a message in PM, but it was in the outgoing.(?)
Admin question: this is not the first time-why is this happening???
If You have a photo, I'll be grateful if you send on daul2006@yandex.ru
Thank you.
PS. When I have, I will send.

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Tue Sep 22, 2009 21:23

Dimas wrote:
Why? :)
Drawing will be! :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Sep 22, 2009 22:19

ZOMBIE
when not far off Chinese intervention
Where did You get this information?
it is in our time hard
well...it depends on what reality You live in :?

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 15:06

Андрей Кабанков wrote: the question of whether a charlatan or not,as I thought for a long time already not worth it.
For me, this question is a charlatan or not!
My opinion is leaning closer to what a charlatan! How can a plastic card with a picture, size 5 to 9 see to affect anything? Yes, and the price You put not hesitate 85 sput... why not 200 or 300 sput.? Better yet, a percentage velichaishego business Huh?
If You are accused of narrowness of man, then show your latitude and the validity of such statements! Have other forum members (some) can be traced at least a desire to understand the issue, and You only have pastoralists and nothing more!
At least something intelligible can tell? Or You are in this part?

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Wed Sep 23, 2009 15:14

Dimas
duck is high time brothers Chinese us assimiliate... the large dragon army ogogo, and a large bear hand are not the same (and indeed they say Vladivostok to share with China going)... and figs with him with the UN and others. :evil: bc bc bc

well, as long as it is at the level of jokes :) I apologize that added weight negative program in our wonderful reality... PAH-PAH-PAH, erased-erased-erased. :wiz

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 15:15

And more! Join opinion of the majority that this quack stuff discrediting the whole site and everything on it sell! Mind machines and shaman cards on one site, and even subordinate organizers... Bring on the bad ideas!
And what is most interesting is that A. Patrushev in this thread have not written a single word!
There is an assumption that Andrey Makarevich has indirect relevance to this Ravadinovo! Just had to take from the partners condition. And then it all mind machines and more hypnosis sessions and the partners nor sewn to the sleeve......
If it is not right to challenge the answers Dimas-and are not accepted in view of povtoryaemosti thereof for me!

Логик

Post by Логик » Wed Sep 23, 2009 15:31

Жека3000,
What you Patrushev attached? He is now responsible for everything? (And for the rapid reproduction of the Chinese? :) )
It prduktsii sold on this website along with another. And nothing more.

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 15:38

So this website is just a marketplace for different goods and is dedicated to from not developing A. Patrushev?

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 15:42

Those who sells the "Chamber" will be understood to say that the money bags found in garbage cans, suddenly giving cars, helicopters, boats, planes, Won Kabankov in General in the presidency is preparing, the government goes with its own map briliant... what normal people say? Or else no one fooled? Saw on the forum a couple of posts of questionable content on the topic of "I bought the room and proper"...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 23, 2009 17:09

Жека3000 wrote:And what is most interesting is that A. Patrushev in this thread have not written a single word!
There is an assumption that Andrey Makarevich has indirect relevance to this Ravadinovo!
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=2407&start=0
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php ... &&start=25
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php ... &&start=50

http://www.mindmachine.ru/infokonstruktor/report.htm

:?

Жека3000

Post by Жека3000 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 17:17

Andrey Vadimovich! Tell me You opinion! These plastic buttons and cards at the price of Gold/briliantov work??? For You personally as it is acted positively?
Can be regarded as real devices (mind machine) and a hypnotic/relaxation sessions neighboring shamanic buttons??? Moreover, the principle of their action is not understood by the common layman!
I am interested in the techniques of human development for more than a year and found a lot of this information and every time you have to separate the wheat from the chaff, and that this "gadget" is a huge doubt.