About the parlor

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Любознательная
Re: About the parlor

Post by Любознательная » Sun Jan 12, 2014 20:41

Артур888 wrote:please Tell me what facing you need to wear the SS of the 4th generation executed in this embodiment Image (only not written Svetlitsa super, and SVETLITSA SUPER). For more than a year I have it and I don't know which side to myself to wear )

hi.I have svetlicka until less than a year.but I wear it on which is written Svetlitsa super, if you need someone to win the room then turn the reverse side to obverse side was aimed at the person talking. I'm a little experienced in relation to the tech room, something tried,but great results can not boast,or maybe I'm not attentive to the events that happen around me, but still I think that the results there)) just need to work with all sorts of techniques and with their personal qualities. good luck to You!

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:10

Артур888 wrote:please Tell me what facing you need to wear the SS of the 4th generation executed in this embodiment, the Image (only not written Svetlitsa super, and SVETLITSA SUPER). For more than a year I have it and I don't know which side to myself to wear )
You already asked this question in this thread. Again, formulate a response: you Choose the direction that will be more comfortable for You. And it is taken for working.
Although the parties are different, but they should choose of its characteristics and of the characteristics of the environment. That is personal preference.

Просто_идущий

Post by Просто_идущий » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:16

Localization of SS on the heart (left shirt pocket) allowed?

Азпод

Post by Азпод » Wed Jan 15, 2014 14:03

Acquired the room, it was two years ago, some changes were felt, but I quickly got used to it and started to neglect the parlor. In the end it cracked From my curiosity I exfoliate, and my expectation that was there, was wrong. There was not a Fig what I expected to see, in the physical there was simply printed on both sides for four photos. The first is similar to a plate photographed from the top, the other was an energy silhouette of the fountain, the third picture is something like the atom, the fourth bad to be remembered, but not that surprising. The most interesting were the first two, because it looked like a Bud captured extraterrestrial contact.

Азпод

Post by Азпод » Wed Jan 15, 2014 14:09

The question of ASD, you had contact with beings of a different order, or other earths, solar systems?
How do you explain the performance of images in my SS how can it work?

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Jan 15, 2014 16:11

Азпод wrote:Question of ASD, you had contact with beings of a different order, or other earths, solar systems?
Please, read Mat.part

http://www.mindmachine.ru/infokonstruktor/answers-2.htm
Describe in detail the device of the Parlor.
Inside the system adapters there are special structures made on different media.
Your desire to know the device's Chamber is meaningless. Do you think that the description of the unit switch will help You understand where does the light in the room when You point to some thing on the wall? If you do not know that there is a power plant, substation, power line, then of course you would think that the switch gives light. And Svetlitsa is only one link in the structural interactions. But to understand how the whole system works as a whole, it is necessary to have an appropriate conceptual base. Read books, everything is written. Come to the seminar, we will help you understand.
please Describe in detail what is "the restoration of the structural system of human communication with the outside world"?
Any object or physical process, from the point of view of the "Theory of physical structures" is a reflection of the interaction of multidimensional structures. At the structural level, all objects are related to each other. Shown but not connected. Some may not appear because of the effects of various interference. They exist as a potential opportunity. If at the structural level, to remove the influence of these interferences, the potential of connection begin to appear. It may look like the restoration of the integrity of the glow man, or improving adaptive capacity, reducing stress levels, etc.

Азпод

Post by Азпод » Wed Jan 15, 2014 16:43

Акела wrote:
Азпод wrote:Question of ASD, you had contact with beings of a different order, or other earths, solar systems?
Inside the system adapters there are special structures made on different media.
No there is other media besides printed on the printer soski.

Азпод

Post by Азпод » Wed Jan 15, 2014 16:57

Another question for ASD, you have branches LIK if not, then what I saw in the office building where the Bank is the only one in the city of Novoaltaysk who worked in the translation Agency "Contact". Let me explain in the only available to transfer money intended for the purchase of products LIK I saw a door with a sheet of A4 in the role of a sign reading "the FACE" I have not broken off to open the door. Behind it was a small office cluttered with equipment, most old PCs. The impression was that the office is purely temporary. There was a notebook a man with a mustache, age 35-45. I asked what they have going on, he did not answer me and asked me to close the door, then it closed. After a short time the office was abandoned, and signs hung.
What was it, your employee (agent), or is my imagination. As expected companies with the title "the FACE" we don't have much, if they have at all.

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Wed Jan 15, 2014 16:59

Azpod I also stratified the parlor. I have scanned images of the structures in high resolution. If anyone is interested here they are: http://rghost.ru/51670470
I think if you printed on photo paper will work as a front room, well, maybe a little weaker. Image structure as I understand it, just links, in which the products of ASD, generally use a printout of the digital file, if I'm not mistaken. If that file removed, the file will be available 5 days.

Азпод

Post by Азпод » Wed Jan 15, 2014 17:12

Хаст wrote:Azpod I also stratified the parlor. I have scanned images of the structures in high resolution. If anyone is interested here they are: http://rghost.ru/51670470
I think if you printed on photo paper will work as a front room, well, maybe a little weaker. Image structure as I understand it, just links, in which the products of ASD, generally use a printout of the digital file, if I'm not mistaken. If that file removed, the file will be available 5 days.
And thank you, comrade hast, good man. And I your somewhere wasted. The scanner you have is wrong.

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Wed Jan 15, 2014 17:21

Azpod Yes, the quality is not very good, although put full resolution. Maybe printing in a reduced form, the better it will look.

Азпод

Post by Азпод » Wed Jan 15, 2014 17:27

Хаст wrote:Azpod Yes, the quality is not very good, although put full resolution. Maybe printing in a reduced form, the better it will look.
Yes, all is well, and if these reduce to the original form, all becomes clear. Though these "links" are not printed in good quality.

Азпод

Post by Азпод » Wed Jan 15, 2014 17:50

More questions for the Creator.
1:Why grit as the old soapbox ?
2:What kind of foil ?
3:please Answer, did you have contacts with UFO?
4:the first image is a rivet or a transport?
Sincerely waiting for your answers.

Артур888

Post by Артур888 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 19:17

Азпод wrote:Another question for ASD, you have branches LIK if not, then what I saw in the office building where the Bank is the only one in the city of Novoaltaysk who worked in the translation Agency "Contact". Let me explain in the only available to transfer money intended for the purchase of products LIK I saw a door with a sheet of A4 in the role of a sign reading "the FACE" I have not broken off to open the door. Behind it was a small office cluttered with equipment, most old PCs. The impression was that the office is purely temporary. There was a notebook a man with a mustache, age 35-45. I asked what they have going on, he did not answer me and asked me to close the door, then it closed. After a short time the office was abandoned, and signs hung.
What was it, your employee (agent), or is my imagination. As expected companies with the title "the FACE" we don't have much, if they have at all.
Companies with abreviaturas LIK a sea ))) Try to enter in Yandex LIK, OOO and you will be given a bunch of firms with such abreviaturas. So you are mistaken - this is not Laboratory of Information Design.

Азпод

Post by Азпод » Wed Jan 15, 2014 21:37

Артур888 wrote:
Азпод wrote:Another question for ASD, you have branches LIK if not, then what I saw in the office building where the Bank is the only one in the city of Novoaltaysk who worked in the translation Agency "Contact". Let me explain in the only available to transfer money intended for the purchase of products LIK I saw a door with a sheet of A4 in the role of a sign reading "the FACE" I have not broken off to open the door. Behind it was a small office cluttered with equipment, most old PCs. The impression was that the office is purely temporary. There was a notebook a man with a mustache, age 35-45. I asked what they have going on, he did not answer me and asked me to close the door, then it closed. After a short time the office was abandoned, and signs hung.
Companies with abreviaturas LIK a sea ))) Try to enter in Yandex LIK, OOO and you will be given a bunch of firms with such abreviaturas. So you are mistaken - this is not Laboratory of Information Design.
Yes, maybe, in Barnaul there is an advertising Agency FACE, but the coincidence is obvious.

Акела

Post by Акела » Wed Jan 15, 2014 22:15

Хаст wrote:Azpod I also stratified the parlor. I have scanned images of the structures in high resolution. If anyone is interested here they are: http://rghost.ru/51670470

At your own risk, with the use perepechatala structures, I then played with the reprint only with the obvious...
АСД wrote:
Акела wrote:it Seems not much went the whole day yesterday wearing this headband, this time the right hemisphere hurts like a migraine. Be careful who dare to experiment.
Do be careful with such experiments. They are not as harmless as they seem.

I said that the effectiveness of the product when the fear is reduced significantly. This is due to the reduction of the dimensionality and connectivity of the structure. The effects of nonlinear and ambiguous when copying. This process can give very different results than You think.
Let me explain with an example. Imagine a score for Symphony orchestra. Try to remove from it 90% of the information in a random way. Will remain scraps of musical phrases. Now, the remaining material will streamline and give play to the orchestra. Probably some music will be heard and even someone like. However, this music will be very different from the original. The effect of this structure of the sounds will be different. And, if you repeat this technique to another person, he will get its effect, unique and original. There is not only the head could get sick.

We explored in sufficient detail the perception of people in terms of incompleteness imposed on the information structure and came to the conclusion that people are very ambiguously perceive such information. Therefore, the number of structures in our products is not accidental and provides an optimal structural connectivity.
<

Азпод

Post by Азпод » Wed Jan 15, 2014 22:33

Акела wrote:

At your own risk, with the use perepechatala structures, I then played with the reprint only with the obvious...
АСД wrote:
Акела wrote:it Seems not much went the whole day yesterday wearing this headband, this time the right hemisphere hurts like a migraine. Be careful who dare to experiment.
Do be careful with such experiments. They are not as harmless as they seem.

I said that the effectiveness of the product when the fear is reduced significantly. This is due to the reduction of the dimensionality and connectivity of the structure. The effects of nonlinear and ambiguous when copying. This process can give very different results than You think.
Let me explain with an example. Imagine a score for Symphony orchestra. Try to remove from it 90% of the information in a random way. Will remain scraps of musical phrases. Now, the remaining material will streamline and give play to the orchestra. Probably some music will be heard and even someone like. However, this music will be very different from the original. The effect of this structure of the sounds will be different. And, if you repeat this technique to another person, he will get its effect, unique and original. There is not only the head could get sick.

We explored in sufficient detail the perception of people in terms of incompleteness imposed on the information structure and came to the conclusion that people are very ambiguously perceive such information. Therefore, the number of structures in our products is not accidental and provides an optimal structural connectivity.
Even people to purchase the effect was felt, so what? It is just an image? Why would it need to be copied, what does it mean?<

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:38

Азпод wrote:Do people even before buy the effect was felt, so what? It is just an image? Why would it need to be copied, what does it mean?
And great that felt, because the world is different than we were taught...
-Yes and no...
-You mean, the developer managed pixel image to transform into a structure that interacts with structure of man :? well , so she and "Technomage". :wiz

viewtopic.php?t=2419
http://www.mindmachine.ru/infokonstrukt ... /index.htm
http://www.mindmachine.ru/infokonstruktor/lik.htm
http://www.mindmachine.ru/infokonstruktor/seminar/

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Jan 16, 2014 15:00

Of course contact and daily contact. Go outside and immediately see a multitude of beings of a different order (either in the head there is no order or action). Some of them like from other lands. With some talk and understand only with the mind of man, and speaks and acts like an alien. You have to be a Person they do not know. Nothing and no one appreciate, around leave behind debris and ruin.
A chamber and are designed to reduce the impact of these and other destroyers on people that the person opened the human that makes it noble, prosperous, grateful and blessed.

Explain: the front Room can work, as we are able to combine structure with graphic design.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Jan 16, 2014 15:19

Азпод wrote:What was that, your employee (agent), or is my imagination. As expected companies with the title "the FACE" we don't have much, if they have at all.
Артур888 wrote:Companies with abreviaturas LIK a sea ))) Try to enter in Yandex LIK, OOO and you will be given a bunch of firms with such abreviaturas. So you are mistaken - this is not Laboratory of Information Design.
Clearly seen as a distortion in perception transferred to the reality.
The man in question was considering only two options - either an employee, or imagination. That is their own ignorance of the matter. Not even trying to clean the gaps in their own knowledge. This is clearly seen by the nature of other questions and posts.
So the answer in the style of the questions is Your imagination.

If you don't like the answer, read the answer Артура888. He did not bother to type a query and get the correct answer.

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Jan 16, 2014 16:33

АСД wrote:of Course in contact and daily contact. Go outside and immediately see a multitude of beings of a different order (either in the head there is no order or action). Some of them like from other lands. With some talk and understand only with the mind of man, and speaks and acts like an alien. You have to be a Person they do not know. Nothing and no one appreciate, around leave behind debris and ruin.
:ay :ay :lol: :lol: :lol: :wiz

Азпод

Post by Азпод » Thu Jan 16, 2014 18:58

Азпод wrote:More questions to the Creator.
1:Why grit as the old soapbox ?
2:What kind of foil ?
3:please Answer, did you have contacts with UFO?
4:the first image is a rivet or a transport?
Sincerely waiting for your answers.

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Thu Jan 16, 2014 19:53

Intellectual property? No, not heard.

And what about the UFO ASD here already answered:
АСД wrote:To the contactees we are not, therefore, any contact with Extraterrestrial civilizations we don't support, information and programs did not receive them.

Азпод

Post by Азпод » Thu Jan 16, 2014 20:54

Пользователь wrote:Intellectual property? No, not heard.

And what about the UFO ASD here already answered:
АСД wrote:To the contactees we are not, therefore, any contact with Extraterrestrial civilizations we don't support, information and programs did not receive them.
Thank you, what we wanted to hear, but that's about intellectual property, if uncover the power increase is interesting.

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Thu Jan 30, 2014 22:56

Любознательная wrote:I've got a complete standstill, and the money is not paid work and work is not new,although with the SS and good worked, and the technique of the maze and the dance had and imagined what they want. complete hopelessness. now write down on paper what you want in the present tense and put in purse SAT. SS is also in the wallet to yourself. but nothing happens,although summary opened two portals, actively looking for, but what a standstill, as if I ignore, maybe someone can advise? what I do wrong or did not do? prompt support.thank you
Removed Your post from the topic reviews, as written in the subject - No discussion. Questions and discussion in other subjects.
You wear SB and CC in your wallet to yourself. How to yourself? If the wallet in her purse, that is wrong. SB and SS are working with the light body of the person, and the intensity of illumination of a person is inversely proportional to the square of the distance. Therefore, I recommend to wear adapters close.
About applied techniques correct application techniques provides stress relief that is caused the existing problem. That is, You can feel it as the corresponding change in the body and the appearance of appeasement. As a whole must be feeling speedy solution of the issue and have full confidence in it. The problem ceases to bother You and you can deal calmly and constructively with finding alternatives without the chatter and doubt.
If such feelings have arisen (publication of this post talks about this), it is likely that technology applied formally, without using the expert-operator interactions. Repeat the technique, providing the appropriate mindset and throw yourself in traffic. Most importantly, get pleasure from the action, do not turn it into a dull job. Pick up music, imagine yourself in the water and feel the streams of living water You are and shape the movement. This is the flow of BENEFITS. Connect yourself with these threads and let them manifest in You.
Think, whether correctly formulated the task. Imagine that all material issues are successfully resolved and You don't need to go to work. What will You do? What You gonna be okay? What kind of case You like? That is Your true desire. It is necessary to make for execution. It can be not important. Do not brake his own ideas about the modalities of implementation.<