About the parlor

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Алексей C

Post by Алексей C » Tue Apr 07, 2009 19:40

Hello everyone :) Decided to post an article,I think it is exciting news :)
Fraud on our health. The information storage of water.

Excerpt from the letter: Hello, Alex!

Your statement:

"So, let's make the first conclusion: any "information water memory" does not exist and can not exist"

My rebuttal:

Academician Speransky, S. V. in a series of experiments with water proved that water not only stores information, but also understands flushed spoken.

This experiment in great detail was shown in the TV-scientific and educational channel program "Rambler".

Bye!

Answer: It's a lot of letters, whose authors somehow claim that the information memory of water exists.

It seems to me that the authors of these letters do not understand one obvious thing. If there was an information memory of water - it would be a real disaster for all mankind.

Let's for a moment imagine that the information memory of water exists.

Imagine yourself as a young enthusiastic homeopath takes a tiny fraction of the active substance and begins to prepare a homeopathic solution, diluting and diluting the starting material with water.

In homeopathy it is believed that the more diluted with water the original substance, the more properties of such a solution. So, if we can get to the bucket of water was only 1 molecule of the original substance - it is considered bad breeding. Such a remedy will have to take frequently - every hour.

If 1 molecule of the substance have 100 tanks of water is more suitable solution - the medicine can be taken less frequently - a few times a day.

If 1 molecule of the substance accounts for all the world's oceans that is a homeopathic solution. It can be taken once a week, but the cost of such a solution is quite high.

So, suppose that we have agreed with the theory of homeopathy believe that water has information memory and can remember information about the molecule of the initial substance, and information is stored by changing the structure of water.

However, immediately the question arises.

It is obvious that in order to obtain a solution of water with the desired memory (i.e. a solution with a certain structure), we must use a special water - water from which before there was no memory of any substances.

It must be brand new, just created water!

It should be water that has never touched any substance!

It must be a water near which was not a single person (you don't have to man his sinful thoughts or words affect the information storage of water)!

And if the homeopath takes for breeding ordinary clean water from an artesian well, the water has already passed through the earth, it is already in contact with hundreds of chemical elements, memorize their information structure.

If the water was stored in the bottle, that it is in contact with glass particles of matter, which was treated with a bottle, with particles in the air, particles of dust deposited on the surface of the water, etc.

But is a young enthusiastic homeopath thinks about this?

No, of course.

He takes the water and thus believed that water up to this point didn't remember anything, and then will remember.

Ie homeopathy is based on double standards.

The same substance is attributed to the complete lack of memory (water up to the introduction of her homeopathic substances means not remembering anything about those substances, which in contact earlier), the superplate (after the homeopath has introduced into the water, and then through numerous dilutions brought out of the water the original substance, the water supposedly can last 10 years to store information about a substance, which when touched).

Moreover, homeopaths ascribe to water a tendency to remember not all the input substance, but only the part that is needed and beneficial to the homeopaths.

The fact that the majority of drugs (more precisely all except the minerals) homeopaths first diluted in alcohol, and then these alcohol solutions are beginning to dilute with water. Thus, strictly speaking, homeopathic solutions need to remember information like the medicinal substance and the alcohol.

But for some reason homeopaths prefer to alcohol to forget. Likely to believe that alcohol is water memory is not enough.

So here we come to a contradiction.

If water really has information memory, she remembers everything, she remembers how the children swam and peed in the water or even podmilj your dirty ass. After that, the water of all the oceans (we all know that homeopathy considers the ideal dilution of 1 molecule of the substance on the whole ocean) needs to change its structure and acquire properties of urine and feces.

The river washed away the old graveyard, the water all of the oceans must acquire the properties of the cadaveric poison.

The river swam fish infected with the worm, the water all of the oceans must acquire the taste and properties of tapeworm.

All of this is completely absurd.

If water really could remember the information, it would be the greatest calamity for humanity. Because this water can't drink - she would remember and dirty pipes, and millions of scandals and family squabbles, and the decaying remains of humans and animals and more than touched and by what tech.

Still, how fortunate that the water just doesn't remember it. And we can, without thinking about the past water, boil kotenochek a Cup of tea and calm his drink, admiring the sunset over the sea.

We can skip drinking water using a common household filter, remove the water from the extraneous chemical substances, boil the filtered water to the soup and not to think with horror about the fact, by which the water ran over the past years and what Marzocchi seen.

Thus, once we recognize that drinking water isn't a poison (and it is certainly not, otherwise we just couldn't live), then we must recognize that there is no "memory" of water there.

But the idea of "water memory" has many advocates who claim that "information memory of water" proved by science.

Almost all the articles dedicated to the "memory of water" is taken to refer to the dissertation of Stanislav Valentinovich Zenin "Structured state of water as a basis for management behaviour and safety of living systems".

This thesis for the degree of doctor of biological Sciences he defended in 1999.

The essence of the thesis in the following.

S. V. Zenin suggested GIPOTEZU about the existence in water some stable associations. So, according to the hypothesis, S. V. Zenin, water represents the correct hierarchy of the bulk structures, which are based on crystal-like "quantum water", consisting of 57 molecules.

These "quanta of water" can interact with each other at the expense of free hydrogen bonds, sticking out of the tops of the "quantum" their faces. While it is theoretically possible education structures of the second order.

According to the model Zenina interaction of structures with each other could THEORETICALLY lead to the emergence of structures of higher order, which COULD, according to his CALCULATIONS, to consist of 912 molecules of water.

But, I stress that this is just a mathematical calculation one of the models. At the moment there is no practical confirmation of this model was not found, because modern devices do not allow to commit the structure of water.

Maybe it's some new word in science? Maybe Zenin the first who suggested some structured water?

The answer to these questions can be found in the journal "Biophysics". This is a purely academic journal frequently publishes articles on the structures of water, talks about how there are studies and experiences on this, built a model of the structural state of water.

However, anything to do with memory of water, nor with the information field of water, these studies have not. So, from the article by Yakovenko and co-authors, working in Pushchino (A. A. Yakovenko, V. A. Yashin, A. E. Kovalev, E. E. Fesenko. "On the structure of the vibrational spectra of water absorption in the visible range" Biophysics. 2002. T. 47. No 6. S. 965 – 969), it becomes clear that the very idea about the structural condition of the water, nothing unexpected for the scientists there. After all, any substance with dipole molecules will have a particular structure. But for a detailed study of these structures of modern physical devices are not suitable. Too unreliable result.

Simply put, at this stage of the development of science, we can build any model of the structural state of water, but check them practically that is not possible.

Here on the calculations of one of these unverifiable theoretical models S. V. Zenin thesis.

But in addition to the model Zenina there are other theoretical models which are the same almost yet can not be verified. Why around a purely theoretical model Zenina inflated hype, and why say that he had proven the "memory of water" is beyond me.

Defenders of the "memory of water" often refer to the book of Japanese researcher Masaru Emoto "the Message from water" (2005), "The secret life of water" (2006).

The essence of the Emoto experiments as follows: the Water in the bottle is placed between two speakers from which the sound is normal for a person volume.

The sound selected is different - the music is Beethoven, then Chopin, then heavy rock, then speak words of love or curses, etc.

After that, the water from the bottles is poured into Petri dishes and frozen at the temperature of 20 degree for 3 hours.

Further nuggets of ice are placed under the microscope, and the author observes, on the surface of the ice crystals formed figures in the form of snowflakes, or other fancy pictures.

Moreover, according to the author, classical music, a pleasant gentle words, words of "God", "angel", etc. - lead to beautiful pictures of the snowflakes and curses, the rock, the word "devil," "Adolf Hitler," etc. - bad picture.

Well, let this miracle will understand.

To begin with, it was well known that no one snowflake (frozen drop of water) never same as another - they are all different. Therefore, it does not matter what kind of them to include music and words to every time we get his own, unique image of a snowflake. There are beautiful options and not very pretty, and just ugly.

So we can't take one of snowflakes and say - here it is, the answer to the thought "I love you", but this snowflake is a response to the abuse mate.

By the way, Japanese "researcher" Masaru Emoto (born in 1943) the results of their work in the scientific press does not publish (and it is a requirement for a person who considers himself a scientist).

Moreover, he has no special natural science education. He graduated from the municipal University in Yokohama, majoring in "International relations", and some time later in 1992 he received a certificate of a doctor of alternative medicine of the Open international University of alternative medicine in Kolkata (India).

The requirements for obtaining a doctoral degree at this University a minimum of one year of training, the publication of five articles and a contribution of US $ 350.

Those wishing to learn about the biography of Masaru Emoto more I refer to the English version of Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masaru_Emoto . Here he is in the category of "Pseudoscientists" (pseudo-scientists) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Pseudoscientists)

Despite the fact that results of "research" is outside the scope of science, it did not prevent Emoto to do a successful business. The samples of the products his company I. H. M. and prices can be found on the website Hado.net. This, for example, a small bottle of water at a price of $ 35: "Indigo Water Geometrically perfect water with the Message of your body".

Honestly, when I saw it and was amazed... the Bottle is geometrically correct of water per 1 thousand. Bender would bite their elbows...

But the work of Masaru Emoto more than just business. The challenge for the next 10 years is to increase the number of angels on the Earth who will resist the demons. On his Russian-language website (http://www.masaru-emoto.net/russian/rusdiary200602.html) Masaru Emoto writes (spelling and punctuation preserved):

"Still, if the information will be able to move freely, perhaps even the existence of the greatest negative forces, which consisted in a conspiracy to exploit this situation for their benefit.

Therefore, despite the development of new technologies, what matters most is the balance of people who use this technology. In other words, talking about the balance between the number of the angels against the demons.

Dr. Higa, known in their technology EAT taught me once that 10% of bacteria are negative, 10% positive and the remaining 80% are opportunists.

So if there is just only 1% more of the negative bacteria inside us, the remaining 80% will become negative and can complete a heavy disease.

Since I believe in the law of similarity, I think that this example can be used and for the human society.

So, if we can insure that 10% of the population of humanity the likeness of the angels, can bring a lot of peace full of love and gratitude.

The present world population is approximately 6.5 billion. 10% is 650 million.

This idea is the basis of my Declaration made in United Nations, may 26 of last year, that I intend to issue 650 million copies of the book "the Message of Water" in the children's variance.

Until then, published 10.000 copies as a sample, which we distribute around the world. I hope in 10 years there will be more angels than demons on this earth."

That is, to put it mildly, not very scientific.

By the way, there on this page Masaru gives recommendations on how to disperse the clouds... Well, what else to take with the doctor of alternative medicine... fights against demons, disperse clouds, spreading ideas about "Hado"...

It should be noted that Emoto Masaru attaches great importance to the concept of "Hado".

"Hado" in Japanese means "vibration, subtle forms of energy."

Without going into further details, we summarize: on the basis of pseudoscientific speculation Emoto Masaru actively creates new planetary religious movement, a religion Hado. He does not forget himself, actively promoting and selling their own products - bottles with the "right" water books on water, pictures of water, songs of water, carafes of water, etc.

I think of Masaru Emoto and his "messages of water" and its a business we understand.

And as for any statements of my fellow employee of the Novosibirsk Institute of Hygiene Sergei Vladimirovich Speransky (corresponding member Q. International Academy of energy information Sciences, i.e. pseudoacademic of pseudoacademic of parapsychology), it has long been known for its "experiments" with the "torsion fields" (physics confirms the presence of such fields, and he is experimenting, and creates devices that produce torsion fields).

However, in torsion fields S. V. Speransky did not stop. He is now engaged in a test of psychic abilities of healers, confident in the existence of telepathic abilities in white mice (on them, he checks the ability of the healers), invented the instrument for the harmonization of family relations (on the basis of torsion radiation, of course), well, and gives advice on how to remove the evil eye, etc.

Honestly, seriously talking about these things and about any "alternative" statements S. V. Speransky I do not want.

By the way, as illustrations of the latest articles about homeopathy, I want to publish one letter.

It is the opinion of the physicians that use homeopathic medicines in their work. Feedback is valuable because it shows us a glimpse of the man responsible for the lives of others, and therefore not prone to adventures and unnecessary risk.

Letter: Hello, dear Alex.

I'm a medical oncologist, candidate of medical Sciences.

More than two (and maybe more than three, don't remember) years with pleasure and benefit for many patients are a subscriber. With pleasure, because I like to work efficiently. With benefit for patients, because Your information helps a little to organize the known data and it is then easier to correctly give the patients a General recommendation.

I do not blindly trust You, and read critically. A couple of times already wrote to You. Once You have agreed with me and corrected himself. Other times You convincingly proved me right that was also nice - like objectivity.

So. About homeopathy, I want to say my opinion.

There are scientifically based purpose. What does it mean?

Science is when data is confirmed by scientific experiment. Scientific research is when data obtained by one scientist, easily reproducible by other researchers.

For example, when operable breast cancer if performed after the operation of full chemotherapy, the five-year disease-free survival of about 80%; without chemotherapy - the five-year disease-free survival of 15-20%. This is the science.

Any researcher will get similar figures.

Homeopathy is irrelevant to a scientific experiment has not. When getting a homeopath a result, it is not reproducible by other researchers.

If homeopathic appointment does not help, the "expert" said that was not taken into account, for example, the color of feces or something like that. To consider everything impossible. "It did not help, because..."

And if the problem goes away (tempus vulnera sanat - time cures wounds), then the homeopaths take the credit for it. Then you can find a lot of nuances to explain why you helped me because of some trifles. What kind of doctor is good, all considered!

Here is my approach. Homeopathy is prescribed when sure that the problem is not serious and would heal on its own, and the patient's a coward without any appointments will be nervous. For calm it is necessary to perform rituals, such as busy, the doctor prescribed...

Can weed occasionally, better homeopathy. Pharmacy, where manufacturers paid a fine who should, and could good manual to write.

And acquire, among other things, the image of the doctor-innovator, a supporter (when necessary and possible) harmless treatment. Sold the dummy and helps beautifully written manual. According to your faith let it be...

I'm not a whiner-negative, but successfully working and, by the way, normally earning the doctor. But You, Alex, to write useful things, and I want to be useful to You. Even though You do not share my views, but an extra opinion won't hurt You.

All the best!

Sincerely, Oleg Viktorovich

Comment: Thank you Oleg for your letter. I completely with them agree. Homeopathy can (and sometimes should) be used, but only for psychological support of the patient. Ie as guaranteed harmless placebo.<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:34

Alexey Semenov
hmm...I've bought myself a structurer of water you can really feel the taste of water has changed...of course I can't validate the structure,etc., but objectively, the water became more pleasant!

Карил

Post by Карил » Wed Apr 08, 2009 13:34

10 years ago my brother and I conducted an experiment. After that I again repeated the experiment for the control alone. The results were a bit worse (I was missing days and I had problems with the power of emotion), but still quite obvious.

Took three caps from jars, put cotton wool, water and wheat. The time of the experiment for about a week, while wheat did not give a centimeter sprouts. All the covers were lying together in the sun, the rest of experience time.

The essence of the experiment is to see if you can affect the wheat emotional? That is, does it understand our emotions, desires? During the experiment we were at a distance of approximately 30-40 cm from the covers, their hands did not touch, not shaking, not breathing on them did not speak, did not cry, just silently watch.

And so, looking at the first cover with the beans my brother had Stralis to imagine something bad. I thought about that, grain burn, that the earth is dry, that grow not here. I tried to call in relation to wheat the emotions of hatred, anger. Brother probably imagined something similar as well.

Looking at the second cover we did exactly the opposite. That is, the earth is good, the weather is beautiful, the grain is wonderful.

And the third was a control and was standing by herself. Before it, we also sat, but was already thinking about each her. Trying to forget about the bean in General.

The results surprisingly were. And not only that, they were were completely unexpected and very noticeable.

In the first cover sprouted about a quarter of the beans. But the length of sprouts was impressive. They were bright green, long, about 3-5 inches, towering peaks as over cap.

The second cover together almost all sprouted grains. They were about the same length about an inch, plus or minus half an inch.

The third cover was complete confusion. There were a couple long, most average and some not germinated.

So I do not know about information storage of water. But the emotional impact I would say the physical reality. If in doubt you can repeat the experiment. If you really try, spend time and be able to recall a fairly vivid emotions of hatred and love, I am sure the results will be very noticeable.

So that mystery exists we are literally under his nose, despite the fact that at school in biology lessons, not learn.

==================================
There is another story. I heard it from a girl who was a friend of a mage-lover. Also the experimenter, only the experiments he was put on the people.

They have in the University was a teacher with a heart condition. The magician imagined a clot of evil energy and threw it at the teacher. In a moment the teacher was half clutching at his heart. How many times have you quit, so the teacher has a heart attack.

This story may seem a fairy tale, but remember the first experience. Emotions really affect wheat. So that left a bit to step over scientific knowledge and the adoption of the following fact. Speaking or just feel something bad toward another person, we clearly influence it. Of course people are not grains of wheat from the oblique view is not dying, but health is certainly affected.

Again, my brother is not a talent and not trained in the effects of emotions. Just one day suddenly decided to do an experiment. I think if specially to do it and have to work with the emotions of the inclination, the power and effect will be much-much greater. Hence it may be that mages and other healers are not always charlatans. Sometimes, you may find that this is a true mage, capable and really clean up the damage and ruin lives or at least health. And Vice versa is not possible that a talented healer can even cure cancer. Certainly not immediately cure, but I believe it is quite.

Well, now some speculation.
I did not experience, but it is possible that the distance does not matter. Just hard to clearly imagine the object of impact. Much easier the cover with the beans to keep before us. I think if it is enough to concentrate or you may see an imaginary object, then the experience effect will be the same as in a real presence.

This remote emotional impact I am sure you can feel. And even though telepathy there is still far, but here's an example to understand that we like someone or not we even see him don't need, simply to try to feel his/her emotions. In this respect there is another story. In brief. A group of people emotionally sent one person blindfolded. He tried to listen to your feelings of energy (or emotions) and went to "warm"/"cold". I spoke with the man, he said that energy is very palpable.

Read more... Bronnikov course "sharlotan", but again, in light of all the above could not. The kitchen also starts to work with the energies. It is possible that all of his techniques work. That is, a vision without the aid eye, brain that may not be true.

So why the water does not have memory, at least for emotional impact and may for some short period of time? The scientists write that the structure of water to see not.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 08, 2009 16:58

At the Department we are now conducting studies of the structure and polarization of water. You can confidently claim that the water remembers the impact and keeps it "in memory" for a long time (a week or more).
Our Russian scientists (by the way, unique in the world :)) reproduced the experiments the Massars Imoto: http://www.svetlitsa.ru/vozd.php

Алексей C

Post by Алексей C » Wed Apr 08, 2009 20:07

Андрей Патрушев wrote:http://www.svetlitsa.ru/vozd.php
What works better a medallion or card-ellipse,or the same?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 08, 2009 20:21

Алексей Семенов wrote:
Have no idea... :) I Svetlitsa-super...

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Apr 09, 2009 16:06

Алексей Семенов wrote:
Quote from the site.
please Tell me what is the difference between the medallion and the ellipse? And that is generally better?
Response: the effects on the body there is no difference, in all kinds of Parlor biochips are the same.
In ellipses, there is another chip, electronic, the purpose of which is to increase the impact of the core, since the ellipse is often used not to wear on the body, for charging water, plant protection. Medallion is conveniently worn around the neck, so that he comes into contact with the body, strengthening is not necessary, and the second chip refused.
Choose just for aesthetic preference and convenience.

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Apr 09, 2009 18:16

I bought the pendant "Donor Forces." Surprisingly, it really works. :)

The bus and metro when I got to the store I fell into the usual stupor-torpor. When you look in the same place (the subway) or the same house on the street (bus) is tiring and I fall into some trance-like state of drowsiness.

But on the way back were all different. Locket contrary to the instructions exactly (the chain was not to hang on the neck) had to put in the left pocket of trousers. Food I food (subway) and suddenly you notice that with your leg in the pocket something's wrong. Around the medallion with a radius of about 15 cm, there was a feeling of unusual ease. I would have said a pleasant sweetness, relaxation. In the bus, this feeling had already spread throughout the body. And the beginning of me "ivy". I felt like a cat in the sun. Know how they nuzzle, eyes are screwed up and they nedovolnye. After some time, the bus I still rocked and I for some time (about two minutes) turned a blind eye. Then something happened, I opened my eyes feeling tired again looked out of the window. Then again tired and again for a moment as if asleep.

Usually all different. I go in the bus some time looking out the window, then passing out brains until the end of the trip. Come already on the street.

One more thing. I was so foggy that I could hardly restrain a smile. Well, not well to walk the streets with a smile full face and shining eyes. :) And how can you not smile if the weather is fine, the sun, the heat. :)

I once had a similar condition after listening to "Explorer". I was drawn to make all sorts of weird positions. The body like he knew what he wants and how long he wants to be in a bent posture.

And now just realized. The woman who sold me the medallion was the same good-natured. Then I thought - well you never know, maybe she just wants to help. Now it became obvious to me what it is.

Arriving home I took off the locket for a while. Dressed up, walked through the house, fumbled with the chain. I did not see the point, but "sweet" as it seems slowly melted. Was very much a sharp transition when I put the medal on the neck. "Sweetness" came the bright wave. I wasn't thinking about anything when I was putting the locket, not trying to cause any sensations, just put on without any thoughts at all.

A new sensation is not constant, the medallion rather pushes me to him. When I focus or get upset or tire of the joy goes away. But if I relax and get some rest as the condition is returned. I became more energetic or stronger, I began to spend less energy like energy-saving light bulb and now get more results with less effort. And definitely fewer muscle strains, pulls me to relax and stretch your legs.

The only thing that confuses me - I don't understand how it works. Well, as a necklace without batteries, with no visible or perceived radiation (light or heat there), can so strongly to change? It's not Phenotropil (which chemically affects the brain), not a mind-machine understandable light, sound and binaural beats.

Andrew if you can explain please. On the website, though written, but nothing is clear. Helical antenna, the phase of the grid... what is it? What it's made of, how does it work? What is their function?

They are at all serious about the aura, cleaning the internal information space? That is all true, and it's time to take it? So far I'm pretty skeptical of the aura, the auras, the chakras.<

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Apr 09, 2009 21:27

About the drawing rooms.
I'm still tired. But the fatigue of this kind of charm, bright and quiet. My head is tired, but continues to think. Usually if I'm tired, all pipets, the head is stupid as boots. :) Instead of a day emotionally feel a slight surge of calm and slight interest. Music dancing not drawn as day, but pulls the leg down and shoulders slightly move in rhythm.

Such as I been without a chamber, in and of itself, although quite long a couple of months ago. So maybe the room wasn't that, it was just excitement from the trip and purchase. But time will tell. I will unsubscribe after a few days.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:09

Carilo
And I also have Svetlitsa-super,bought from the developer directly..I noticed when she put you. at night,dreams become very vivid and memorable...the load on the neck,on the lanyard,but the PARTICULAR physical actions don't feel...easier for her to concentrate.

Алексей C

Post by Алексей C » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:35

Dimas wrote:And I also have Svetlitsa-super
And where it can be purchased?

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri Apr 10, 2009 15:13

Dimas wrote:Carilo
And I also have Svetlitsa-super,bought from the developer directly..I noticed when she put you. at night,dreams become very vivid and memorable...the load on the neck,on the lanyard,but the PARTICULAR physical actions don't feel...easier for her to concentrate.
You'd probably have a better mood, I have forever not anger, not depression. Maybe I "fail" the second day already, though noticeably weaker than yesterday. Outside today the sun was high, and during the session of Andrey Patrushev. And when the morning first time listening to MM, it was nothing, but I was sleepy. And again after the walk and was more cheerful. I haven't mindmachine from Torquay, and then suddenly you. I even the color purple saw a color I hadn't seen. So who knows this parlor. We'll see what happens.

And in addition we might have a chamber different. The Svetlitsa-super I'm selling have not found.
Dimas wrote:easier for her to concentrate.
I also have this suspicion. Less strain, easier to concentrate.

Алексей C

Post by Алексей C » Fri Apr 10, 2009 16:10

Карил wrote:And in addition we might have a chamber different. The Svetlitsa-super I'm selling not found
I've been wondering where you can buy it Svetlitsa-super :)

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri Apr 10, 2009 21:14

I wrote an email asking about prices. More asked than all the drawing rooms differ. Namely terminatora, mirror, medallion, ellipse and Biocomposites. View the answer. I hope they're live, and mail for free list.ru it is strange. And they have a forum dead.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 10, 2009 21:46

Carilo
The guy is always traveling..I am the Svetlitsa-super for 3200 he bought when he came to Moscow.

Гостья

Post by Гостья » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:16

Sorry to interfere. And here's a website with a front Room there, but there's only about lockets and ellipses. http://www.svetlitsa.ru

Карил

Post by Карил » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:16

Гостья wrote:Sorry to interrupt. And here's a website with a front Room there, but there's only about lockets and ellipses. http://www.svetlitsa.ru
The forum is open to all. So if you have something to share please write. :)

This link really brought Andrei Patrushev 3 pages ago. I certainly understand that theme is great, but 3 pages then at least you can read it? :)
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Russian scientists (by the way, unique in the world :)) reproduced the experiments the Massars Imoto: http://www.svetlitsa.ru/vozd.php

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:59

Карил wrote:Andrew, if you can explain please. On the website, though written, but nothing is clear. Helical antenna, the phase of the grid... what is it? What it's made of, how does it work? What is their function?
There is a guy fists it in his very thick book of all painted using matrix calculus (I, unfortunately, mathematics is not friendly... :oops: ).
This phenomenon is also known under the name "sacred geometry".
In my opinion, nobody really knows how it works (as well as electricity :)), but take a very long time... :?

Карил

Post by Карил » Tue Apr 14, 2009 16:37

Andrew thanks for the reply. If you think I don't really know what electricity is... and use what I learned in school.

Карил

Post by Карил » Tue Apr 14, 2009 16:50

A new report in the parlor.
Four nights in a row waking up after dreams, 3-4 times per night. Though the diary lead with dreams...
Before the parlor under the head do not gested, and it was not the night I didn't Wake up and dreams are usually not remembered.
Dreams nifiga not color, normal black and grey and short. But the first night had 3 very unusual for me to sleep with a new storyline and it seems even a little bit of color.

Another tried to put a mug of water on the ellipse in the front room for the night. The morning drink, the effect felt when taking a shower. It was a familiar "trick", which appeared somewhere in the region of stomach and below, and spread further throughout the body.

The taste of this water is very unusual. She had some kind of "metallic" taste, which in a moment becomes "sweet", "easy", then when you swallow for a moment again there is a "metal" touch. One time I kept the water on the stack of disks (as long as the disks are not poured). The taste of the water was the same crisp metallic. I write in quotes because I don't know how else to describe this flavor, it is not quite metal and not quite as from the battery when its lick. In General I the difference between a regular and structured water is very even feel.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Apr 14, 2009 17:08

Carilo
Yes,the dreams from the front Room...very cool but sometimes they scare me a little bit of his surrealism...if I forget to take it off from the neck at night,then sleep as usual...

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Apr 16, 2009 21:03

I sent the answers to the questions at the parlor. I want to share. :)

> 1. Explain please what is the difference between "Svetlitsa-Terminator" and the parlor medallion "Donor forces"? (link to the medallion http://www.svetlitsa.ru/gallery.php#donor)

Two years ago there was an attempt to make an inexpensive mass product. They became the parlor of the first generation, developed by us in 2000. Was an advertisement in the newspaper Arguments of week, and created a dedicated website . Now we sell the Svetlitsa-Super is a product of the third generation, which has additional features for working with time and the formation of desires. This is the front room of the third generation. Unfortunately our website has not been updated and does not reflect our latest developments. Differences and novelties reflected in the booklet which You send. Svetlitsa-Terminator - the product of the second generation is not produced.

> 2. Is it possible to carry simultaneously two chamber terminator and the locket? Will increase the impact? Is it possible the negative mutual influence of the parlor at each other in this case?

Can be worn together drawing rooms of different generations. There is a definite gain. The negative impact is impossible from the use of our products, as the main effect - normalization (details in booklet)

> 3. How much is the Svetlitsa-terminator? Where it can be purchased?

Send network price for our products.

> 4. Why on the products page write "SVETLITSA - SUPER", and in reference to the detailed description of the "SVETLITSA - TERMINATOR"? This is a different room or the same?

Unfortunately, the flaw of the system administrator.

> 1. Than SVETLITSA Biocorrector pathogenic effects different from the drawing rooms of the ellipse (the link is on the ellipse http://www.svetlitsa.ru/gallery.php#ellips)

Only in appearance

> 1. Do I understand correctly that the "Mirror" rejuvenates, and "Svetlitsa-super" no?
> 2. The same question about compatibility of the Mirror, a Chamber-super and medallion "Donor forces." There are no negative effects? Is there any positive?
> 3. How much is the "Mirror"?
>
> 1. How to look Svetlitsa-super the Svetlitsa Biocorrector and "Mirror"? There where some links to their pictures? Just as interesting is their size.
>

For other questions find answers in the booklet

With respect
Avdeev S. D.

Booklet
http://narod.ru/disk/7771166000/buklet.doc.html

Price
http://narod.ru/disk/7771168000/price-1 ... 9.xls.html<

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Apr 17, 2009 16:03

Soon we will start to sell the products developed by the Laboratory of Information Design author's support of the buyers on our forum.

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri Apr 17, 2009 18:44

Well done. :ay

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Apr 18, 2009 21:47

I actually can not understand HOW this thing works...!!!damn,but it works somehow,less tired he became,the calmer the soul...