About the parlor

Svetlitsy improve the quality of life due to the growth of energy and restore the integrity of the person
Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru
Re: About the parlor

Post by Malvina » Thu Jun 09, 2016 18:54

Yeah, did not specify cold.

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Jun 10, 2016 0:42

Жако wrote:Also this hypothesis is plausible, it is not always easy to understand what you really want.
What I can say is that are years that I'm working on my problems / desires without results.
I studied and practiced regarding.
I did the courses of Matrix Energetics (Richard Bartlett by).
I received the Reconnection (by Eric Pearl).
I practiced meditation.
I studied and practice TEV (by Roberto Zamperini).
I read all the books of Vadim Zeland and much more.

The results are very positive when I work on other people :) but when I work on myself the results are always little or nothing :( .

When for the first time I read about Svetlitsa devices, attracted me the word "normalize", this effect should be independent from the intentions/desires, so I thought maybe this is a good way.

Also this hypothesis is plausible, it is not always easy to understand what you really want.
From the years that I'm working on my problems / wishes with no results.
I studied and practiced Radionic
I did courses to Matrix Energetics (by Richard Bartlett).
I got Reconnection (by Eric Pearl).
I practiced meditation.
I study and practice the TEV (by Roberto Zamperini).
I read all the books of Vadim Zeland more.

The results are very positive when I worked for other people :) but when you work for yourself, the result is always little or nothing :( .

The first time I read about devices Svetlitsa attracted me is the word "normalization" , This effect should be independent of intentions / desires, so I thought it might be a good way.
If you work for yourself and receive a pittance, then maybe you have a strong evil eye and spoilage from someone. Need all this mess to clean up. I had the same thing. This woman blocked me all the flows, including cash. :shock:<

Нездешний

Post by Нездешний » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:38

How long will the property chamber for structuring water?

АСД
Разработчик

Post by АСД » Fri Jun 10, 2016 13:26

Нездешний wrote:How long does the property chamber for structuring water?
From several hours to several days.
It all depends on the quality of the structures of the environment. If the environment does not introduce distortion in the water structure, then this structure would remain for a long time. However, in our time to find such an environment quite difficult. The use of the Parlor Windows for rooms allows you to create a structurally homogeneous environment in which to comfortably reside and in which the structure of water will not be distorted.